Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

+7
annieisnotokey
DreamsComeTrue
Sweet1
Liberian.Girl.
EarthAngel90
Rach
Human_nature
11 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Ugh, I saw where the article was from and decided not to read!!!

NEXT PLEASE Razz
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:30 pm

I don't like that they call him Jacko. But I do think it's quite funny how they are STILL investigating doctors and what not. And now they can't pinpoint the exact time of death? LMFAO.

Hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 pm

I knew this would happen.

Doctor Murray will NEVER be convicted. How many months, do they need to inverstargate this? they have already had 2 months so far.

LAPD is really quick. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:33 pm

I said Dr. Murray is going to get away again - must be my 17th time I said it .. in 2 Months .. I made a goal .... !!!! and No "Time of Death" - about 4 in one week ... I am on a roll !!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:39 pm

This really only confirms my belief that this whole thing is a hoax of some sort. I -live- in LA - the LAPD is usually a lot quicker then this, and a LOT more air tight when investigating.

Hooooaaaaaaaax.

Also, news source - pfff, next. Very Happy
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Yep! It's a hoax alright! I too said from the time Dr. Murray was implicated as a key suspect in MJ's death in July that the likelihood of him being arrested was nile. Liberian Girl! so you live in L.A. I am not surprised about the LAPD. The former Chief Bratton is about to go to U.K. to be given some type of Masonic order emblem from Queen Elizabeth. He's very high in the organization. MJ was his fellow brother in the masonic order. They take care of one another no matter. The suspect is a mason too. Nope! he will never be arrested. By the way! the LAPD is quicker and more air tight in investigating a real death. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 pm

LOL This is GOOD!
They can't arrest the doctor because there is no body!
I always taught that if I'll se the burial or I see the Doc in prision, it would be the end. So, as soon as they delay eveything, means only one thing: HOAX

I read on MJHD that the police didn't interogate Alvarez, the bodyguard who made the 911 call!!!!! IS THAT POSSIBLE!?"?"?
How they didn't interogate the only person who was in the room with Murray?!
This is toooooooo FISHY!!!!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm telling you guys, Hoax Hoax Hoax HOAX! Very Happy

Oh, LAPD~ Stop slipping up on your jobs, you're making me wanna move to another state.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Why this doesn't surprise me? Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 pm

BOY, ARE THEY CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES!
Just one or two weeks ago, they stated that "AN ARRET WILL BE MADE WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK". Give me a break already.....

They might as well say, "WE ARE CLUELESS", because that's what it appears to be.HAHAHAH. LOL
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:16 am

Does anyone know the names of the LAPD detectives working on this case? I only see the media quoting "sources". We all know the Chief of LAPD is stepping down in October, which is...curious.

I haven't seen the police hold any press conferences. Has anyone else?
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 am

illusionist wrote:Does anyone know the names of the LAPD detectives working on this case? I only see the media quoting "sources". We all know the Chief of LAPD is stepping down in October, which is...curious.

I haven't seen the police hold any press conferences. Has anyone else?

Of course not! Writing about "sources" when telling lies help tabloids to9 get safe aware the law!
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

Okay let me see if I am understanding this correctly...

A "crime" has been committed. I am the primary suspect. The full investigation could take months to complete. It is announced that charges would be pressed against me around that time period.

Well alrighty that gives me time to set up my off-shore bank account, confirm lodging with my oversees contacts and arrange my mode of transportation. Hmmm...still deciding ... do I escape by way of plane or ship?

Human_nature wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/08/26/no-headline-115875-21626552/

By Mirror.co.uk

26/08/2009
Detectives probing Michael Jackson’s death do not expect to make an
arrest in the homicide case “for months”, it emerged yesterday.
Jacko’s
doctor Conrad Murray could be charged with manslaughter after the Los
Angeles Coroner’s office ruled that the singer’s death was homicide.
Police are investigating Dr Murray and other doctors who may have given Jackson prescription drugs illegally.

But a source said: “We’re looking at months before we make any arrests. We want to build a concrete case.”
Dr Murray has admitted giving the powerful sedative propofol to Jacko on the day he died to help him sleep.
Yesterday
it was claimed the coroner cannot scientifically pinpoint the exact
time of death due to the heat of the room where paramedics found Jackson’s body.
Dr
Murray says he administered propofol at 10.40am and found Jacko not
breathing at 10.52. Emergency services were called at 12.21.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down