Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, I've been doing some thinking..

+9
PinkLizard
beachgirl
SmoothCriminal
annieisnotokey
mo2kidzs
EarthAngel90
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
Rach
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So, I've been doing some thinking.. Empty So, I've been doing some thinking..

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 pm

and yes, while strangely so, what I'm about to type out hit me while I was taking a shower (I know I know) anyway, here me out guys-

right, so. since day one we all sort of wondered why and how did TMZ be the first ones to notify people of MJ's 'passing' before the news and even CNN had the information, right? well.. it's no secret that TMZ has had their fair share of BS stories on their website. Such as the whole Tupac being alive and chilling at some club story, which just so happened to be an April Fool's Day joke. I am sure there are PLENTY more BS stories such as that one that has emerged from their website. Now, considering that - LET'S JUST SAY that Michael Jackson really did have a heart attack and really WAS rushed to the hospital, and TMZ got word of it first and knowing them with their stupid theories and stories, they decide to post that Michael Jackson died on their website to see what kind of reaction people would have (since they obviously have no shame to BS about other people on their website) why not fib about this? NOW, once word (and word spreads fast) got out to the hospital and the Jackson family and they found out that people were saying MJ WAS dead (allllll because of this little lying website) EVEN THOUGH Michael could have very well been brought back to life beforehand (or never really died to begin with)...and knowing how money hungry Joe Jackson is, as well as some of the other members of the Jackson brood, perhaps he saw the reaction fans made and he consulted with Michael... since with his big comeback and what not, what other way to make a giant come back or even 'be on top again' (as Michael actually once said, he knew if he died he'd be on top again)...then to die (or fake your own death)... it would also explain why TMZ is the first to know EVERYTHING and the first to post about almost everything relating to the Jacksons. I'm sure it was a quid pro quo type deal. You do for me (said that MJ was dead and everyone thought it was true even though it was a simple fib on their website) and I do for you (provide you (TMZ) with all of the info (lies) to gain more popularity for your website). Would also explain why almost everything is so shitty and sloppy and last minute ordeals have been put together.

I am not saying my theory is TRUE. But, it kind of just makes sense in a way. Who knows. Please don't chew my head off though, this is only a suggestion and I would love to hear everyone's feed back, but please, don't diss me or anything; I am not here to start any wars with anyone.

Back to top Go down

So, I've been doing some thinking.. Empty Re: So, I've been doing some thinking..

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Awww Hon, we won't start a war with you don't worry! I guess it had gotten a little out of hand here recently. Sad

Ok I think you're theory could be plausable. It is strange how TMZ are the first on everything and I do think that a member of the Jackson's is feeding them this info. However I think that the hoax has been planned for a very very long time and the inconsistenices that we are seeing at the moment are clues that have been left for us by Michael so we know he is ok Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

So, I've been doing some thinking.. Empty Re: So, I've been doing some thinking..

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

TMZ= the brick man
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:39 pm

that's a great theory and i think it's VERY possible! it's so easy to take a lie and run with it. it would explain the 911 call, and pretty much every other strange occurrence that has happened since. i would crack up it if it turned out to be true.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Rachel wrote:Awww Hon, we won't start a war with you don't worry! I guess it had gotten a little out of hand here recently. Sad

Ok I think you're theory could be plausable. It is strange how TMZ are the first on everything and I do think that a member of the Jackson's is feeding them this info. However I think that the hoax has been planned for a very very long time and the inconsistenices that we are seeing at the moment are clues that have been left for us by Michael so we know he is ok Smile

I feel there are clues as well, I just thought I'd throw my theory out there. You can never have too many! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 pm

missdahmer wrote:

I feel there are clues as well, I just thought I'd throw my theory out there. You can never have too many! Wink

Oh absolutley I agreee 100%! I enjoyed reading your theory, I thought it was very well put together Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 pm

yaya wrote:that's a great theory and i think it's VERY possible! it's so easy to take a lie and run with it. it would explain the 911 call, and pretty much every other strange occurrence that has happened since. i would crack up it if it turned out to be true.

I'd crack up too! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh absolutley I agreee 100%! I enjoyed reading your theory, I thought it was very well put together Smile

thank you missy. I love you
maybe what really happened is a little bit of all of our theories, put together! dun dun dun.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

TMZ (Brickman)+Michael(P.T. Barnum) = more clues to know he is alive .... I can't stand TMZ but they are sending us more clues than we can imagine.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:14 pm

missdahmer wrote:
thank you missy. I love you
maybe what really happened is a little bit of all of our theories, put together! dun dun dun.

LOL it's looking that way!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Well that is a good one, but and I hope no one gets mad, but it's been way to long.Also if the media shows MJ being laid to rest on the 28 th then I really think it's over. Not saying he passed,just saying I don't think we will see him again:(
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Maybe MJ was rushed to hospital because of a heart attack and is not dead, but the family secretly put him in a rehab facility (in case any of the stories about drug use or anorexia are true).

In the meantime, the family decides to 'cash in' the death story TMZ broke too soon and by killing the "King of Pop" their killing two birds with one stone:
* Make a lot of money
* Save their son / brother

Please don't get mad at me, it's just a theory!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:25 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:Well that is a good one, but and I hope no one gets mad, but it's been way to long.Also if the media shows MJ being laid to rest on the 28 th then I really think it's over. Not saying he passed,just saying I don't think we will see him again:(

firstly, i doubt it will happen. also, they're being so strict about banning fans and flowers...so i don't see how the media could televise it or prove it otherwise. we'll probably just have to "take their word" that it happened.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Maybe MJ was rushed to hospital because of a heart attack and is not dead, but the family secretly put him in a rehab facility (in case any of the stories about drug use or anorexia are true).

In the meantime, the family decides to 'cash in' the death story TMZ broke too soon and by killing the "King of Pop" their killing two birds with one stone:
* Make a lot of money

I am not mad, in fact that sort of ties in with what I mentioned in my post!! At this point, anything is plausible, as long as it refers to him being alive, cause he sure as hell ain't dead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:31 pm

mo2kidzs-

I honestly don't think that this 'birthday burial' will even take place. If they already had a 'private ceremony' prior to the 'memorial' (aka show), then why the hell would they need another one?!? that along with all of the other inconstistent stories claiming michael was already buried, or michael is on ice, yadayada... how can anyone believe the burial birthday rubbish? it's all for show, remember that. I'm sure before next week comes, something new will arrise.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Wow thats a great theory missdahmer we all know all the news channels where going off what tmz said so its a very possible theory well done Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 pm

missdahmer wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Maybe MJ was rushed to hospital because of a heart attack and is not dead, but the family secretly put him in a rehab facility (in case any of the stories about drug use or anorexia are true).

* Make a lot of money

I am not mad, in fact that sort of ties in with what I mentioned in my post!! At this point, anything is plausible, as long as it refers to him being alive, cause he sure as hell ain't dead!

Yep, it ties with your theory. cheers

I just didn't want anybody to get mad because I pictured MJ as an addict / anorexic. I'm in no way trying to disrespect him, I'm only looking for possible theories / explanations. I love you
And I'd rather have him in rehab than in Forest Lawn!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Im not mad. I just dont want to think of Michael that way. Its to painful Sad

All i want is for him, to get his strengh back, and recover, so that he can keep on beeing that wonderful father to his children, that he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 pm

@ annieisnotokey

I'm not mad at your either and what we all need to remember is Michael is only human. If he was going through the stages of an eating disorder or in rehab, so what? Would we love him any less? No because we are true fans and love what's on the inside and the kind of person Michael is.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
missdahmer wrote:

* Make a lot of money

Yep, it ties with your theory. cheers

I just didn't want anybody to get mad because I pictured MJ as an addict / anorexic. I'm in no way trying to disrespect him, I'm only looking for possible theories / explanations. I love you
And I'd rather have him in rehab than in Forest Lawn!! lol!

Same here! My entire post was simply just another direction to take with theories and/or explanations as to what the hell is going on. I personally don't think he was a druggie and/or anorexic or anything.. but if they put him there to PRETEND he is/was so that the drug theory could make sense, then well.. it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Rachel wrote:@ annieisnotokey

I'm not mad at your either and what we all need to remember is Michael is only human. If he was going through the stages of an eating disorder or in rehab, so what? Would we love him any less? No because we are true fans and love what's on the inside and the kind of person Michael is.

Ditto well said we love him and support him no matter what Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:Wow thats a great theory missdahmer we all know all the news channels where going off what tmz said so its a very possible theory well done Very Happy

thanks! we all know tmz are probably just as money hungry as joe jackson! haha so they make a great team!

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 pm

missdahmer wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:Wow thats a great theory missdahmer we all know all the news channels where going off what tmz said so its a very possible theory well done Very Happy

thanks! we all know tmz are probably just as money hungry as joe jackson! haha so they make a great team!

Yah they make a great team both money hungry hoares trying to get themselves in the spolight Rolling Eyes joe seems to have learned to keep his mouth shut cause i havent heard anything from him in a while
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Rachel wrote:@ annieisnotokey

Would we love him any less? Not at all!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

But I know some people here love him so much that it hurts them to think about this possibility and I really don't want to upset anybody & I'm truly sorry if I do.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Same here! My entire post was simply just another direction to take with theories and/or explanations as to what the hell is going on. I personally don't think he was a druggie and/or anorexic or anything.. but if they put him there to PRETEND he is/was so that the drug theory could make sense, then well.. it works.

Very good point. Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm

You haven't upset anyone Hon! I mean who would say that they would rather Michael be dead than in rehab for something? No-one on here would say that and we know you're not a nasty person who is out to cause trouble Smile

*big hugs*
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Dont worry, you did not. Im still very affected, my body is trying to coap. But im hanging in there everyday, because of you guys.

You help me to go through the day.

Thank you so much for that all of you. I cant find words.
´
Ofcause we would not love him any less!! I do not hope Mike think that.

Our love for Michael will NEVER change.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Rachel wrote:You haven't upset anyone Hon! I mean who would say that they would rather Michael be dead than in rehab for something? No-one on here would say that and we know you're not a nasty person who is out to cause trouble Smile

*big hugs*

Thank you. You gave me peace of mind. cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Dont worry, you did not. Im still very affected, my body is trying to coap. But im hanging in there everyday, because of you guys.

´

Hang in there. We'll help and support each other until the truth comes out. cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:41 am

Good theory and I think it´s possible
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 am

@ annieisnotokey - none of us are upset by you. What you said does make sense. Who knows. We all love you x

There are 3 sides to everything:

Yours: as in the person with the opinion
Mine: as in the person responding to the opinion
and THE TRUTH!

@ MyBelovedMJ - stay strong, please PM me is you need someone to talk to I love you
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 am

I've come to a point where I don't know what to think anymore. Missdahmer's theory is a good one though. I was thinking about somthing similar to that the other day.

If Michael is alive, I hope that he is well but I don't think that we'll ever see him again.

If Michael is dead, I hope that his spirit is free from sadness and he's ready for his new life on the other side. I believe in life after death because it's only the body that dies. The soul never does!
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 am

Hey missdahmer.
I like your posts and also agree mostly with your theory...
the only thing I wonder -is only one point in your theory, but also the lies of
the media-
on one hand: Michael really cared about his health...he did it for his sake..and
since he became daddy especially for the kids sake.
He wanted to stay healthy to raise his kids.

On the other hand media lies about MJ being anorexic...druggy and so on.
Most members in here agree that this is not true.

So if he was healthy....why did he get a heart attack resp. cardiac arrest?
Of course every healthy person could get something like this....and this extremely sudden.
But I find no rational explanation for MJ getting this cardiac arrest.
That`s the only thing I agonized over for the last weeks....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:10 pm

" I've been doing some thinking"..there is nothing wrong there Miss Dahmer. Goodness ...I've done my fair share to the point of ...dare I say...obsession.

We all want to know WHY/HOW he did it. Let us set aside WHY because that may be the area where we ALL agree. He had damn good reasons as to WHY he wanted to hoax and getaway.

HOW he did it remains the BIG mystery.

I have quesions as do many of you. My questions fall along the lines of how many were privy to the plan because "loose lips sink ships". How many people could really be counted upon to shut up and follow the plan. I suppose that we will soon see as events unfold.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm

PinkLizard wrote:@ annieisnotokey - none of us are upset by you. What you said does make sense. Who knows. We all love you x

Thanx! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:16 pm

ilprincipe wrote:So if he was healthy....why did he get a heart attack resp. cardiac arrest?
Of course every healthy person could get something like this....and this extremely sudden.
But I find no rational explanation for MJ getting this cardiac arrest.
That`s the only thing I agonized over for the last weeks....

Maybe stress from the upcoming shows?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:27 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Dont worry, you did not. Im still very affected, my body is trying to coap. But im hanging in there everyday, because of you guys.

´

Sad That made me cry. Your so sweet. But you don't have to thank anyone...we are all here for each other until the end. Its us against the world. Just remember that as long as you here You Are Not Alone.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 pm

charmed6 wrote:

´

Sad That made me cry. Your so sweet. But you don't have to thank anyone...we are all here for each other until the end. Its us against the world. Just remember that as long as you here You Are Not Alone.

Thanks so much. Its unbeliveble how much you guys, support others. Its amazing. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 pm

It's no problem...We have to stick together and have each others backs or else the bad guys wins... lol I'm not sure if that makes sense or not but that is the only way I can think to describe how I feel.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 pm

For the ones who agree with my theory but also think 'how/why could have Michael gone into cardiac arrest?'... well, let's go back to Dr. Murray. Maybe he DID overdose Michael with Propofol or whatever the hell it was. Which then led him to have a heart attack. BUT he survived. It will still make everything plausible. Dr. Murray would still be arrested for providing Michael a lethal (but NOT lethal enough) dose; maybe it was an accident; could be why his video outreach sounded so much like Michael's own words. Perhaps he wrote that speech FOR Dr. Murray. All the while KNOWING Dr. Murray accidentally provided him with that dosage.

Last edited by missdahmer on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 pm

@ missdahmer

I can't stop looking at your clevage in that picture! It's like the female version of Gold Pants!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:27 pm

LMFAO RACHEL. I'm not sure whether to think of that as a good thing or a bad thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 pm

missdahmer wrote:LMFAO RACHEL. I'm not sure whether to think of that as a good thing or a bad thing!

LOL it's a good thing! Don't worry though, I won't jump on you or anything! I'm all for Michel Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Rachel, you know I would not mind if you did, though. Wink

However, I hope my photo is not too 'revealing' I know you're a mod and stuff. I don't want it to get deleted!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm

LOL yeah remember our agreement with Michael?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nope Hon the piccie is fine and won't be getting deleted! After all, if you got it, flaunt it! I may do the same lol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 pm

HOW COULD I EVER FORGET?! I am still holding you to that!

AND ALRIGHT! having big boobs is both a blessing and a curse though! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL god what if he does come back and reads this and knows what we are talking about and we have to do it?! How awesome and also kinda scary would that be?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:38 pm

It would be amazing. NOT SCARY AT ALL. It'd give me a reason to go to England. Or for you to come here?! EITHER WAY, I'D MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Ok, I'm quite scared by how willing you are to make this happen lol Razz

Only kidding Babes.

Check ya Twitter!!! xx
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Hahahahaha. Well, I love you! and England! And Michael! Even if the threesome doesn't go down, I'd be at my favourite place in the world with two favourite people of mine! So I'd be happy. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next