Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJHD UPDATES-WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

5 posters

Go down

MJHD UPDATES-WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? Empty MJHD UPDATES-WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 pm

This is probably nothing major at all, but I found it weird… just a tad…
This is her personal twitter page: http://twitter.com/JanetDamitaJoJ (thanks Mijac)
She is following Paris, Michael, Justin Timberlake, Will.I.Am
Of course, this is her official music page: http://twitter.com/JanetJackson
From her personal page, she tweeted on July 21, 2009 (also the day that Jermaine & Paris activated their accounts; strange?) :
“Goodbye my dear brother.. may your soul rest in peace,& may Allah find you happiness. You will live on through all of our hearts..”
with this picture MJHD UPDATES-WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? Weirdwac
Is it weird that she would use this picture from This Is It?? With Michael, again, directing, with Kenny O. behind him?? Or is it just me? Or is she giving out clues too?
Also, paris's tweets seem to give me a change of heart, all over again. They sadden me. Especially the one that she JUST tweeted:
“When my daddy passed away i gave him a braclet it was a heart split in two, i have one half he has the other, it changes colour by the temperature. His was blue because his skin was cold. and mine was purple. His is still wearing it now and he will forever be with me.”
That nearly makes it hard to swallow, for me! I know everybody is skeptical, but check her page and see what vibes you get from it.
http://twitter.com/MissPJackson

Back to top Go down

MJHD UPDATES-WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? Empty Re: MJHD UPDATES-WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 pm

I was just about to post about the Paris Twitter page. It's sick and obviously someone playing a prank. I cannot fathom that Paris would even want to be anywhere near a computer right now if all this is true. Plus the tweets aren't even protected. It's all BS if you ask me. Just like Prince having a FB and MySpace.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 pm

I could see Janet faking the twitter and all to fool everyone - But Paris has a Twitter Page ???(Holy Cow) IDK on anything ... the picture is telling me something - Janet knows what is up - she is a actress of course.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 pm

yeah because omer tweeted a totally different paris page (which no longer exists?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Have you noticed how the tweets on "Paris'" Twitter say she gave Michael a bracelet that split in two, but it was a necklace. The account is a fake!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Both of these twitter pages were started on July 21st. That seems a little odd to me!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 pm

And who is this Paris is talking too

Germany by the Way

http://twitter.com/apricitas

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Michael's kids were supposed to be super-smart, I find it strange that Paris would make an obvious mistake like 'braclet' - maybe I'm being a bit hard and it could be a typo but I think it's BS. It's some tosspot pretending to be Paris like Rachel said above with the other kids on FB and MySpace.

Plus, why would Paris beg for more followers, that's just pathetic. It's a fake.

The Janet one? Now that makes me think, what if Michael did convert to Islam last November as reported? If anyone would know it would be Janet because they were so close.
Also, does anyone find it weird that Janet would break up with her long-term partner Jermain Dupree in June, and he didn't attend the funeral even though he was good friends with Michael? Did he find out about a hoax and want no part in it? I would think this would be a time where Janet would need the support of her boyfriend more than anything if her favourite brother had died - seeing as he was there for her during her other problems.

*Edit* Is that Janet Twitter (the personal one) a genuine twitter or a fake like Paris'?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 am

Well, I thought that Katherine Jackson said that she was keeping the children away from the computer and I would think they would also keep them away from Twitter of all places, where all those awful artciles are linked about Michael almost everywhere.

I believe it is a fake, but the pic Janet posted is very interesting.

Let's hope this is ALL A MOVIE. Smile
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down