Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter

+22
aamj07
EarthAngel90
Give.In.To.Me
mjj29081958
silvy
annieisnotokey
ishealive
Sweet1
mir26
MJJ Love
Ivonne
NikkiKat22
kdkennedy74
MJFOREVER
lovelidae
ballongiraf
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
jpresley
yaya
ilprincipe
Rach
pumpkin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter Empty Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter

Post by pumpkin Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 am

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,540540,00.html

Not sure if Fox news are a reliable source, it's not good news if he is charged.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 am

Hmmm, ok I will believe it when I see it!

Funny how it comes from FOX who are the co-founders of The Staples Centre who are owned by AEG!!!

Until Murray gets his ass carted to prison I won't believe anymore BS from the media Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am

My favorite word of the last weeks appeared in this report
"a source"...
Some sources are named...that were attention seekers....
and stories from unnamed sources are still fairy tales for me.

So I wouldn`t care....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 am

i agree. i won't believe it til it actually happens. how many times did we get all excited when they kept telling us the autopsy reports would be revealed "in the coming weeks"?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am

I dont believe Murray, will be charged with anything.

Comeon, I mean, even if he did (wich I dont believe) do something to Michael, he have had a entire month to destroy all possible evedience.

Thanks to the LAPD, for their wonderful inverstergation. THAT WAS A BIG DAMN JOKE.

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:37 am

it's also funny that this is announced the day after his youtube video was posted...and they specify in the article that the video was murray's idea. wonder why they had to throw that in there...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 am

I don't believe for one damn second that Murray will actually be indicted for anything. And, if I am WRONG, then he certainly will never serve one day of prison time.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 am

Foxnews is a MAJOR news source here in the US. They are like CNN. But yea it is a bit strange how this is announced the next day after his youtube vid....and after the burial announcement
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 am

i dont see how a case against him can be won? Anyone can argue reasonable doubt in this case. I mean, the +1 month waiting period from Mj's "death" to the first raid, how the Jackson family was allowed into MJ's house before it was searched by the police etc. How can you indict/convict anyone, when each piece of evidence can be questioned like that?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:09 am

Sure Murray will be charged with manslaughter... I'm not believing this.
The media also told us Michael was buried on the 7th, cremated later, dug up again, re-autopsied, put in a freezer, and will be again on the 29th.
They also said Murray was not a suspect, was a suspect, just giving information, was not a suspect again, and is now being charged.
Umm yeah, I'll believe this when I see him in a prison uniform.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:12 am

i only believe it when it is official announced Wink i heard so many thing about this man and with what the charged him still nothing happend so, we will see and if its true i sucks BIG TIME Crying or Very sad
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 am

If I'm not mistaken, normally when you are a suspect in an investigation you are told not to leave town. Yet, Murray is now in Houston, TX. If he was suspected of wrong doing why was he allowed to leave California? Also, haven't we been told time and time again that Murray was NOT a suspect? JMO!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 am

I wont believe it until I see him being hauled into the prison with handcuffs on.
Then I hope it's all video taped and he gets to go through the same torture they put Michael through. But I doubt he will be charged with anything.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:21 am

Yesterday I did the video seen by Dr. Murray and today I read this here .. Somehow strange Suspect
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 am

Oh how convenient.
The media makes me so sick at this point...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am

uhmmmm not convinced this is true,and even if it is,today they had lawyers here on the radio who where talking about this and they said they couldent make this stick,he probally will get of with a slap on the wrist,but I will wait for now its still bs to me
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 am

Just re-read the report and I find it funny that they are announcing another search next week and possible arrest the following. Doesn't that give everyone enough time to clean up and/or disappear? I thought searches were to be spontaneous and unexpected. When did we start warning the suspects that we are doing searches in a week or so?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:29 am

Does anyone remember 16 yrs ago when MJ made that video in 1993 when he was being charged in child molestation allegations of Jordan Chandler? How about the video he made in 2005 with the 2nd child molestation allegation charge? Dr. Murray came out with this video within 2 weeks of him being brought up on charges of manslaughter in MJ's death. Does any of this seem familiar? Does it feel like dejavue? It's the same scenario with a different character. The video wasn't coincidental. It was planned for that moment in time. IMO, he won't be brought up on charges. He has his lawyers already in place to make sure of that. The most that will come out of this is negligence. He didn't kill MJ therefore he can't be charged for manslaughter. It's all in the script! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 am

why is it only on 1 f*ckedup gossip website?Razz and not reported on or lovely tmz(yall late on this one guys cyclops )
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:45 am

Being charged and being CONVICTED are two entirley different things.

MJ was charged both times but never CONVICTED
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Being charged and being CONVICTED are two entirley different things.

He wasn't charged in the first case, only the second.

To clarify, the charges/allegations in 1993 were of a civil nature, not criminal. There wasn't enough evidence to charge MJ criminally and after the settlement, Jordan Chandler and his father refused to cooperate with Tom Sneddon. Criminal charges didn't happen until the second set of allegations.

Last edited by jpresley on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 am

Sweet1 wrote:Does anyone remember 16 yrs ago when MJ made that video in 1993 when he was being charged in child molestation allegations of Jordan Chandler? How about the video he made in 2005 with the 2nd child molestation allegation charge? Dr. Murray came out with this video within 2 weeks of him being brought up on charges of manslaughter in MJ's death. Does any of this seem familiar? Does it feel like dejavue? It's the same scenario with a different character. The video wasn't coincidental. It was planned for that moment in time. IMO, he won't be brought up on charges. He has his lawyers already in place to make sure of that. The most that will come out of this is negligence. He didn't kill MJ therefore he can't be charged for manslaughter. It's all in the script! Keep the Faith!

very well written.I totally agree with you Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:50 am

I don't believe he'll be charged, this is all hear say. I'll believe it when I see it or when someone other than a "source" tells me.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:51 am

Is it my idea or all of the sudden everything seems to be on its way to be nicely wrapped up by or around MJ's birthday?
Burial, charges, toxicology report (because it was going to be kept a secret until charges were made), etc...
Everything seems soooo fishy... Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 am

annieisnotokey wrote:Is it my idea or all of the sudden everything seems to be on its way to be nicely wrapped up by or around MJ's birthday?
Burial, charges, toxicology report (because it was going to be kept a secret until charges were made), etc...

That's because everything is fishy!!!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:54 am

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Being charged and being CONVICTED are two entirley different things.

He wasn't charged in the first case, only the second.

To clarify, the charges/allegations in 1993 were of a civil nature, not criminal. There wasn't enough evidence to charge MJ criminally and after the settlement, Jordan Chandler and his father refused to cooperate with Tom Sneddon. Criminal charges didn't happen until the second set of allegations.
]

AH!! you are correct. My bad!!! I was half thinking when I was typing..sorry!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 pm

MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:08 pm

jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:39 pm

MJForever,
Thanks, we all knew this would be the outcome. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:44 pm

oh thanks for posting this, mjforever
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Ohw dont say thanks Embarassed
I just want to help keeping the faith and dont let any of members on this site believe all the gossip and getting sad, thats all Smile
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

He will be charged...he won't be charged...can they not make up their minds? I guess it's hard to charge someone with manslaughter or any other crime when you probably don't really have a body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:28 pm

silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 pm

mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Hmmm..What did JCC told us about this..

quote:"People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive"

No Murray or Klein playing jailhouse rock?

Strange?!?
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Not to be a downer, but the article only says they are denying charges will be brought in the next two weeks but not that they won't be brought in the future. This hoax is still touch an go.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 pm

how can you be charged with Manslaughter ... with no body ... for Evidence ?? ... Dr. Murray will be dismissed from this ... I think the Hoax is still on....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:how can you be charged with Manslaughter ... with no body ... for Evidence ?? ... Dr. Murray will be dismissed from this ... I think the Hoax is still on....
Time will tell. I think.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:

Not to be a downer, but the article only says they are denying charges will be brought in the next two weeks but not that they won't be brought in the future. This hoax is still touch an go.

True that. Similar to all the delays etc. related to the investigation and toxicology reports. I'll believe it when I see it and even then I don't believe anyone will actually do jail time.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 pm

jpresley wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

True that. Similar to all the delays etc. related to the investigation and toxicology reports. I'll believe it when I see it and even then I don't believe anyone will actually do jail time.

Exactly, Murrays a free man now and LATER!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm

What?! A story that completely contradicts the original story?? Now THAT hasn't happened before! lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:16 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Is it my idea or all of the sudden everything seems to be on its way to be nicely wrapped up by or around MJ's birthday?

Yes everything is apparently suddenly happening after weeks of nothing, I just can't get over the Murray youtube clip, it's like so unreal to be true, and whilst I think I am too old to believe in fairytales this whole thing right from 25 June has seemed like it was scripted. From the false photos put out by Evenstad, the ambulance, delay in searching the house, the delay in the toxicology results, no burial, family cockups, Murray on youtube, Karen on facebook, I don't ever remember a death or murder case like this in my lifetime so far where everything is so odd.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Well said pumpkin! This whole thing is so unreal.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Read this. I don't really believe it but here is the link:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b140165_another_jackson-related_search_charges.html

Now there talking about about Both of them being arrested in the next two weeks...or has it always been both of them? I thought it was just Murray.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:57 pm

We'll just have to wait to see what happens! There are so many twists and turns to this saga. Events change from day to day. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Ill believe it when i see it
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEEN Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am

Well guess what i was watching the news.
fox news, in california, lol!
and they said that the police said that they are not planning on arresting no doctors,
QUEEN
QUEEN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:43 am

I saw this reported last night on ET. They said so far no charges have been filed. It may take a few weeks.

Whatever...whats it gonna be today? That he's been in jail since the day after Michaels death? Probably.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 am

I think its pure BS. If they are so sure, that the DOC did it. Why the hell aren`t they pressing any charges? Im not buying it.

You are innocent, until proven guilty in the court of law.

Regardless of what the media and tabloids are saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

I saw this reported last night on ET. They said so far no charges have been filed. It may take a few weeks.

Whatever...whats it gonna be today? That he's been in jail since the day after Michaels death? Probably.

Dear God, you're still watching ET?!! lol
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next