Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jackson Charged Gary, IN Money to Attend Michael's Memorial

+4
SmoothCriminal
MJSmile4Us
Rach
Lorrie
8 posters

Go down

Joe Jackson Charged Gary, IN Money to Attend Michael's Memorial Empty Joe Jackson Charged Gary, IN Money to Attend Michael's Memorial

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 am

Ha! Why am I NOT surprised?

I'm heading out soon and won't be able to check back in until much later, but I couldn't resist posting.

According to the reputable newspaper The Post-Tribune, Joe Jackson and "and an Illinois-based musical group" charged the city of Gary, Indiana (the original Jackson family hometown) a cool $5,000 to attend Michael's local memorial in July.

Do you think Joe would have gone to honor his son's memory if Gary officials had refused to pay up?

Check the article out for yourself:
http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/1715969,gjackson0814.article
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson Charged Gary, IN Money to Attend Michael's Memorial Empty Re: Joe Jackson Charged Gary, IN Money to Attend Michael's Memorial

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:30 am

Lorrie, in answer to your question DO I HELL!!

That man is a money grabber and makes my blood boil Mad Only he could think of benefiting from his sons "death".
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson Charged Gary, IN Money to Attend Michael's Memorial Empty Re: Joe Jackson Charged Gary, IN Money to Attend Michael's Memorial

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:53 am

How can he be so cruel to his baby?

Im sorry if im not supposed to say this, But there is something wrong with Joe Jackson. The way he have acted from the very beginning.

If I just lost my baby, I would be parralised with grief, I would not be able to attend anything, and I would deffently not talk about my damn "record company" when I was asked how I was doing.
I know people have diffrent ways of griveing, but comeon, give me a break.

There is NO grief what so ever comming from that man

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 am

this is just the perfect proof that Joe is a money whore Crying or Very sad no wonder Michael never left anything for his 'dad' in his will. I put '' within the word dad becuase he doesn't deserve to be called one and will never be. I don't know the full extent of the catastrophic relationship Michael had with Joe apart from what's been told by Michael himself, but I think it's disgusting how Joe is and has been behaving ever since his 'death'. however disastrous the relationship may have been, a parent should, no wait a minute, he shouldn't have to but rather come as naturally like a normal parent to love his child no matter what. anyway, it was Joe who caused such a distance between him and Michael from the day he was born! I never saw such a horrible person as him in my life. I was pretty sad and disappointed at the same time to learn that of all people, Katherine came out to defend Joe saying that he was and is a loving father. she was a rock (and is still coz I believe Michael is still alive adn somewhere out there) to Michael and I cannot understand why she would basically call her son a liar? Sad Crying or Very sad but still I think she would be a great caregiver of Prince , Paris and Blanket Smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 am

Rachel wrote:Lorrie, in answer to your question DO I HELL!!

That man is a money grabber and makes my blood boil Mad Only he could think of benefiting from his sons "death".

I love that You want Michael to call you in you`re signature. Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Rachel wrote:Lorrie, in answer to your question DO I HELL!!

I love that You want Michael to call you in you`re signature. Rachel

Ha! Well if he sees it he knows too contact me Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 am

You forgot to give him you`re number lol!

You made me smile. Thanks hon I really need that

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:You forgot to give him you`re number lol!

He can PM me and I will gladly give him it Razz

Glad I made me you smile! I like knowing I made people's days a little bit better!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:46 am

Rachel wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:You forgot to give him you`re number lol!

He can PM me and I will gladly give him it Razz

Glad I made me you smile! I like knowing I made people's days a little bit better!

ROFL. You have it all planned out.

Yeah, you really did make my day a bit better. I have not been throwing up today at all YET. So I guess thats good news. Ive also tryed to eat a little.

I miss him. Ohh LORD. Sad Mike where are you? Sad I cant handle the thought of not knowing where he is, or if he is safe or not Sad

Michael has the most angelic voice Ive ever heard in my entire life. NOONE will ever gear near that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 am

That's great! You seem to be a little happier so that's good Smile

I know it's difficult being in limbo but remember this. Wherever Michael is he wouldn't want you to be upset. His songs have special messages in them for his fans and he loved us all so much!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:29 am

Rachel wrote:That's great! You seem to be a little happier so that's good Smile

I know it's difficult being in limbo but remember this. Wherever Michael is he wouldn't want you to be upset. His songs have special messages in them for his fans and he loved us all so much!

I know that he loves us VERY much. Thats why it hurts.Sad He once said, that he couldent be him, without us.

Im not whole without him Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 pm

O my i didnt think joe could get any worst and does something like this, Shame on you joe
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:13 pm

I have 2 words for Joe Jackson.

Cock and Sucker

See that Joe?

you worthless peice of shit.

Last edited by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Why does this not surprise me! The nerve of that man!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:15 pm

There's definitely something wrong with that man.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 pm

ok so if I write : $$$ $$$$$$$ it means...if I re-arrange the symbols..hmm
AH : Joe Jackson !!
yeah !! Razz
sorry lol, but I'm officially insane now geek lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down