Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jackson brothers making $$$ off of Michael...again!!!

+6
ballongiraf
SmoothCriminal
CaptainJaneway
NikkiKat22
Smelly
Savannah
10 posters

Go down

The Jackson brothers making $$$ off of Michael...again!!! Empty The Jackson brothers making $$$ off of Michael...again!!!

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 am

NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2009 (Hollywood Reporter) — Before Michael Jackson died, his brothers filmed a one-hour pilot for A&E that was supposed to include a reunion performance with Michael. But he never agreed to it, didn't do it, and died before it could be discussed again.

But sources say that A&E will go forward with a series of further episodes that will chronicle the Jackson brothers' lives and show them grappling with Michael's death.

You can read the rest here:

http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/tre57j0tk-us-jacksons/

I find it strange that you hardly EVER heard anything new about the "Jackson" brothers (besides Michael), and according to this article, they were filming a one-hour pilot for A&E BEFORE Michael died. hmmmmm....I guess another coincidince! Wink I also find it very sad that Michael NEVER agreed to it, but yet they are still going to air it. Sad

P.S. If this has been discussed already, I apologize. I didn't see any posts about this, but I could of missed something.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

The Jackson brothers making $$$ off of Michael...again!!! Empty Re: The Jackson brothers making $$$ off of Michael...again!!!

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:01 am

Another money making scheme......
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

The Jackson brothers making $$$ off of Michael...again!!! Empty Re: The Jackson brothers making $$$ off of Michael...again!!!

Post by NikkiKat22 Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 am

Yes I was just about to post a thread on it but seen this one. This just makes me so F*****G angry. I found a different link that i'll post below. It says how the show will "chronicle the Jackson brothers' lives and show them grappling with Michael's death." Why in the Hell would you want to do that on T.V. for everyone to see. This just makes me sick to see them making money on Michael.
(P.S. Sorry for the cursing..I'm just so mad)

Here is the link: http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE57J0TK20090820
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 am

Also wasn't there suppose to be some kind of reality show in the works? I remember seeing on tv that Joe had given some news station the rights to air it and they paid some money for it.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 am

This makes me SICK. Mad

OG MY GOD. How can they do this to him?

I hope Michael will come back, and kick their asses, one way or the other.

Ill be there too help him

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 am

Smelly wrote:Another money making scheme......

I agree Rolling Eyes
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:This makes me SICK. Mad

OG MY GOD. How can they do this to him?

I hope Michael will come back, and kick their asses, one way or the other.

Ill be there too help him

I TOTALLY agree also! Then we can kick their asses a 2nd time after Michael does!!! Razz
If Michael was my sibling, I wouldn't sell even 1 article about him...not even for all the $$$ in the world.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am

who would want to see the jackson brothers (witout MJ) Rolling Eyes
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 am

ballongiraf wrote:who would want to see the jackson brothers (witout MJ) Rolling Eyes

NO ONE. They suck. Michael is the only one, people wanna see

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:who would want to see the jackson brothers (witout MJ) Rolling Eyes

Maybe the A&E Special will get low ratings and they will LOSE $$$ ~ now THAT would be funny!!!
I doubt that would happen, but wouldn't that be the funniest thing EVER??? Twisted Evil
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 am

Savannah wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Maybe the A&E Special will get low ratings and they will LOSE $$$ ~ now THAT would be funny!!!
I doubt that would happen, but wouldn't that be the funniest thing EVER??? Twisted Evil

I will NEVER stop laughing, if that happent.lol!

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 am

Hmmmmmmmmm... onto a new set of reports and off with the old one eh!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Arrr...bastards.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:11 pm

If Michael was my brother - I wouldn't sell anything in the world - ain't enough money in the world to sellout a Beautiful Angel with Heart of Gold... any no money amount good enough ... nothing, I am for real.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:If Michael was my brother - I wouldn't sell anything in the world - ain't enough money in the world to sellout a Beautiful Angel with Heart of Gold... any no money amount good enough ... nothing, I am for real.
Ditto!
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down