Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked

+18
pumpkin
nohype
CantStopLovingU
Grace
MJSmile4Us
summer+sc3nt
DreamsComeTrue
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
Savannah
annieisnotokey
Pammy
Give.In.To.Me
neverlandsfairy
Rach
NikkiKat22
ishealive
mjthelegendlives
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked - Page 2 Empty Re: (Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:37 am

Well, iulialarisa looks like we have collections of Michael over here lol... I can't seems to decide which of em are the 02 guy.. Could Michael have got a new impersonater or maybe one of 'em are wearing a mask? Maybe if we get all of 'em to show us some teeth? That will do the trick!
(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked - Page 2 Picture1
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked - Page 2 Empty Re: (Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked

Post by Grace Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:41 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 am

Thanks for the post and links Grace ...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:49 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 am

Earnest is the BEST impersonator performance wise of Michael that I have ever seen, but for the O2 conference, unless he had a makeup job and I dont mean a regular make-up job, I'm talking a professional (This MJ for GHOST) job where a chin, and nose could be formed to resemble MJ -

I dont know if Earnest was the O2 guy - I dont think EA had the deep voice? But everyone keeps talking about the makeup job, but I always think that if someone had the basic bone structure as Michael, with the right "make-up" they could pass for him.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:47 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Grace wrote:
By the way, all imposters and decoys are in their 30ies

Earnest is 43 yrs old now. No recent interview, so it's hard to tell.

Pictures in 2005 at Michael trials :

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked - Page 2 1303590

interview...but it's an old interview, no date, but he was young there :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUhHv3E8v8

and here , another video with Earnest, made in 1998 , his manners, at the end , just watch please, thanks Smile

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8065497765383549858&ei=9WSPSs2CFc7XlQf29qX7DQ&hl=en

Thanks my friend... seen it when you posted earlier.. Love watching it again tho. He's got a perfect manners and a lil on the shy part... Love that in a guy!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Grace wrote:

and here , another video with Earnest, made in 1998 , his manners, at the end , just watch please, thanks Smile

[url=http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8065497765383549858&ei=9WSPSs2CFc7XlQf29qX7DQ&hl=en
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8065497765383549858&ei=9WSPSs2CFc7XlQf29qX7DQ&hl=en[/quote[/url]]

OH MY OH MY, second video - the google one - HIS CHIN is so sculpted and the cleft is very deep! Just like the O2 guy.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Also, Earnest had the shyness, ect down too. You can see that at the end of the google video. Hmmmmmm and he is much closer in age to Michael.

OK So where is Earnest? He totally outshines the other impersonators! Does he have a myspace? Facebook?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Looks like Earnest did have his own website at one time. EarnestValentino.com, it came up on a search like this: But when I went to his website, it said it could not be found. We have to find out what Earnest has been up to. He does not have a FB.
Actor: "Martin: Hollywood Swinging: Part 2 (#2.12)". Visit IMDb for Photos, Filmography, Discussions, Bio, News, Awards, Agent, Fan Sites.
imdb.com/name/nm1816727

Earnest Valentino

ABout Earnest Valention, wll known Michael Jackson Impersonator: biography, work, contact ...
www.earnestvalentino.com
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 pm

It could have been Earnest - being the "02 London" Michael - They are totally similar - almost to a T.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Another article from the British telegraph, from June 10th about the shows being postponed and the thoughts of getting out of the shows and of course, 'was it really him' at the press conference previously

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/5496936/What-are-the-odds-Michael-Jackson-will-call-it-all-off.html

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:31 pm

This is a little OT, but Earnest bears a strong resemblance to Omar Bhatti in this pic...
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:25 pm

nohype wrote:(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked - Page 2 1303590

This is a little OT, but Earnest bears a strong resemblance to Omar Bhatti in this pic...

Not to be rude. But he kinda looks a little like Jessica Biel in this picture.

Sorry, but it just crossed my Mind.

So sorry Earnest

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
nohype wrote:(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked - Page 2 1303590

Not to be rude. But he kinda looks a little like Jessica Biel in this picture.

Sorry, but it just crossed my Mind.

So sorry Earnest

LMAO - yeah I caught that vibe myself - you aren't alone on that .... lol! .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 pm

So did Kenny Ortega really say this or is it just 'reported' that he said it?

Show director Kenny
Ortega has recruited lookalikes, allegedly “to prevent Michael from getting
strained”.

Because if he did say that it means the rehearsal footage/film they have coming out in October won't actually be Michael?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:12 pm

pumpkin wrote:So did Kenny Ortega really say this or is it just 'reported' that he said it?

Show director Kenny
strained”.

Because if he did say that it means the rehearsal footage/film they have coming out in October won't actually be Michael?

It may be real Michael and lookalikes in the mix - they both look the same , but not to the real truthseeyer.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 pm

The thing is, if the footage is not all the real Michael, how can they promote the film as Michael's rehearsal clips? That would mean they were making a mint and releasing a film to the world which was a lie, a film based on maybe some real Michael footage and a lot of a stand in Michael Jackson footage, surely if that is the case they would have to be up front about that?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Rachel wrote:@ Savannah

I saw a video on YouTube (I'm sorry I don't have the link) of Navi at the O2 on that day and people were going crazy for him. However, IMO he looked less like Michael than the O2 guy. I don't think that Navi bears a lot of resembalance to Michael.

I agree 100% with Rachel, I think Navi looks NOTHING like Michael. Blows my mind that fans actually fall for him. Maybe from a distance, but certainly not close-up. Wasn't there another thread on here showing a guy who is younger and a lot closer in actual appearance to MJ that works as an impersonater? There's been so much info, I forget...
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:59 pm

How do you know Michael was 5 hours late for the O2 announcement and not 90 minutes? Sorry if I've missed this but I can't find any reference to the fact?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
Grace wrote:

[url=http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8065497765383549858&ei=9WSPSs2CFc7XlQf29qX7DQ&hl=en
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8065497765383549858&ei=9WSPSs2CFc7XlQf29qX7DQ&hl=en[/quote[/url]]

OH MY OH MY, second video - the google one - HIS CHIN is so sculpted and the cleft is very deep! Just like the O2 guy.

YES - I noticed that impossible square chin as well in the google chin. Exactly the same shape of the O2 guy IMO.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 pm

pumpkin wrote:How do you know Michael was 5 hours late for the O2 announcement and not 90 minutes? Sorry if I've missed this but I can't find any reference to the fact?

I can't remember who posted, but somewhere on this thread are video links of the O2 press conference wherein the MC guy specifically references the fact that they have all been waiting 5 hours. They are private videos, not officially released.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 pm

pumpkin wrote:The thing is, if the footage is not all the real Michael, how can they promote the film as Michael's rehearsal clips? That would mean they were making a mint and releasing a film to the world which was a lie, a film based on maybe some real Michael footage and a lot of a stand in Michael Jackson footage, surely if that is the case they would have to be up front about that?

What about the movie Fargo, a movie that said "based on a true story" when it was complete fiction?

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 pm

pumpkin wrote:So did Kenny Ortega really say this or is it just 'reported' that he said it?

Show director Kenny
strained”.

Taking KO's statement into count...if you look at any real footage of Michael when he wears the mic it is always on his right but yet what we have been seeing the mic is on the left. That to me points to a stand-in. I have watched several impersonator videos and took notice that Earnest Valentino always wears his mic on the left. Now I am not saying that this is Earnest but I am saying that even though the rehearsal footage appears to be Michael, I am not so sure anymore. Taking myself and my own habits into consideration, whenever I wear a bluetooth headset I always put it on one particular side, to put it on the other just does not feel natural.

Any opinions on this? It is late and I think I am going crazy!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:34 am

Your not going crazy lol, you do have a point!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:43 am

Yes but did Ortega really say that, is there any other evidence from any other source that he said it to someone reliable or in an interview?

It makes more sense to me that it is a hoax if it weren't the real Michael at the rehearsals.

If he DID say that for sure, they would HAVE to let the public know it wasn't the real Michael so their film would be a flop surely? So maybe if he did say that he will deny it as there is too much money involved.

I know what you mean by always having the mike on the same side, the same as with everything you do, it is a habit which does seem odd to change at this point in his life.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 am

Once again, I am truly not trying to push the Earnest Valentino scenario but I did find this.

http://www.actorspages.org/mystery/resume.php?page=profile

Notice the height and weight are similar to that of Michael although when I watch his videos he seems thinner than Michael but if you put the military style jacket on him that deflects some from his actual size. JMO
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 am

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2509/3704896317_9aef84f15b.jpg?v=0
Where is the spotlight on?Thats right>>here( i saw it on  another forum and it makes sense)
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Once again, I am truly not trying to push the Earnest Valentino scenario but I did find this.

Notice the height and weight are similar to that of Michael although when I watch his videos he seems thinner than Michael but if you put the military style jacket on him that deflects some from his actual size. JMO

Well, at 5'11 and 130 lbs he certainly fits the bill in terms of matching MJ's size IMO. I know Michael has always been on the thin side, but I never thought he was emaciated. Whoever was dancing at the Staples Center in the footage IMO was very thin.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:16 am

jpresley wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Once again, I am truly not trying to push the Earnest Valentino scenario but I did find this.

Well, at 5'11 and 130 lbs he certainly fits the bill in terms of matching MJ's size IMO. I know Michael has always been on the thin side, but I never thought he was emaciated. Whoever was dancing at the Staples Center in the footage IMO was very thin.

And Earnest Valentino is 40 something years old, so he can easily be rehearsal footage MJ. Fits the size, weight, age requirements AND wears the headset on the wrong side. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 am

Human_nature wrote:I personally think Earnest is the best MJ impersonator I saw.

I agree.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

jpresley wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I personally think Earnest is the best MJ impersonator I saw.

I agree.

Right down to manners and shyness too.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 am

Earnest's chin is like a full square though.

Even o2 man isn't that big.

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 am

tongue D'oh! Ya talkin' bout ya avvie?
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2