Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube Video "Michael Jackson - The Sacrificial Lamb"

+2
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
DreamChild
6 posters

Go down

YouTube Video "Michael Jackson - The Sacrificial Lamb" Empty YouTube Video "Michael Jackson - The Sacrificial Lamb"

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 pm

~I Hope that this came out right~

~I wasn't quite sure where to put this as it falls under the "Odd" category as well as the Video category and also under the Theory category~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

YouTube Video "Michael Jackson - The Sacrificial Lamb" Empty Re: YouTube Video "Michael Jackson - The Sacrificial Lamb"

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Is that a guy or a girl? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

YouTube Video "Michael Jackson - The Sacrificial Lamb" Empty Re: YouTube Video "Michael Jackson - The Sacrificial Lamb"

Post by Airun Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:10 pm

He said trues like elephants..... Let's make the change cheers
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:28 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Is that a guy or a girl? LOL

Ditto ... but good though thought.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Another person thinking media is f***ed and feeling there is something stramge going on about "MJ's death"...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 pm

DreamChild wrote:

~I Hope that this came out right~

~I wasn't quite sure where to put this as it falls under the "Odd" category as well as the Video category and also under the Theory category~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you

"A Global Distratcion"

"The eyes of the world is fixed on Michael"??

HUH??

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 pm

(edit)~
***I was going to post some links to what I think this guy is getting at; however, I am going to wait...I can't find the information I am looking for.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

~This is a Woman~

~Did You know that on the day following Michael's "Passing Away" North Korea Test Launched # Nuclear Missiles~2 of which were S.C.U.D. Missiles?~

~And that President Obama signed a Bill for decreasing the Production of Nuclear Weapons?~

~Michael was the leading Headline in every Major Newspaper in every country in the World except for 12~

~There was no "Escaping" Michael~~He was everywhere in the Media~

~We were FLOODED with him and nes of his "Passing" and with Gossip Show Coverage and Radio News Programs~

~Everyone was Online looking for Information on His "Death" on his Children's Well-Being on Michael's Family~

~The Media interrupted daily scheduled shows to Report the "Latest News" about Michael Jackson~

~But not about President Obama~

~And not about North Korea's Test Launches~

~What is the Best way to distract an entire Planet's attention away from whatever their particular Governments are doing?~

~How much BIGGER of a distraction for the World is there than the "Death" of The One and Only World Reknowned King Of Pop: Michael Jackson?~

~Michael is Loved the World over~
~Michael is Known the World over~
~Michael is LISTENED TO the World over~Not just his Music but his VOpinions and Values and Life-Views are "Paid attention to"~

~He has the World's Biggest Fan-base~
~He affects people not just on the level of enjoying his Music~
~Michael affects people enough that they want to BE HIM~Be LIKE him~Be NEAR him~Be A part of his Life~Make their lifestyles assimilate his~Adopt the same Values and Beliefs he has~

~Michael has that much Power~and he uses it for Good~

~The World Pays Attention To Michael~Whether they Love him~~or Hate him~

~What better distraction for the Government to use than someone who has this much of the World's Population Paying attention to him?~

~And while we are all watching Michael Jackson's "Tragic Death" unfolding all over EVERYWHERE at the SAME TIME~~~What happened while we were Watching Michael?~

~This is what this Woman is talking about~~But it's only a small part of the Big Picture~

I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down