Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER! DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER'

+14
mjfan
morla
zembla
lifting the veil
EarthAngel90
rellababy
DawneVee
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Human_nature
mo2kidzs
yaya
ballongiraf
summer+sc3nt
Mo
18 posters

Go down

JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER! DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER' Empty JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER! DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER'

Post by Mo Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:57 am

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08052009/news/nationalnews/jackos_ma_cries_murder__183037.htm

JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER!
DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER'

By LACHLAN CARTWRIGHT, Post Correspondent

PLOT THICKENS: Michael Jackson's mom, Katherine, has won custody of kids Paris and Blanket, plus a third child. Jacko's doctor, Conrad Murray, is under a cloud in the star's death.

Last updated: 3:55 am
August 5, 2009
Posted: 2:58 am
August 5, 2009

LOS ANGELES -- Michael Jackson's family has ordered yet another autopsy to be performed on the singer's drug-ravaged body in the hopes of coming up with evidence of "foul play" -- and a potential murder rap, sources told The Post yesterday.

Family matriarch Katherine Jackson is leading the charge, insistent that her son was intentionally slain -- and she wants somebody to pay for it, the sources said.

The LA County coroner has yet to rule formally on what killed Jackson on June 25.

But the family has been briefed by the coroner's investigators, who essentially agree with what the Jacksons' previous private autopsy discovered: that the King of Pop was a habitual user loaded with prescription drugs when he died. Without evidence of anything else, this would make murder charges highly unlikely, sources said.

"Katherine Jackson looked at the results of the second autopsy, and she wasn't happy with what it did not reveal to her," a family source said, adding that the heartbroken mom is willing to hire even a fourth or fifth pathologist until she gets her desired result.

But there still is the possibility of a manslaughter charge based on negligence.

Cops have already paid multiple visits to the home, offices and storage lockers of Jackson's doctor at the time, Conrad Murray.

Well-known pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht, who has no connection to Jackson's case, said he sympathized with the family, but insisted that no new autopsy will yield different results.

"This is nonsense," Wecht said. "There's no more bodily fluid, no urine, no blood, no bile. The organs and tissue are in formula. There's going to be nothing new that can be gleaned from the body."

The third autopsy will be conducted before this weekend, at another location outside the coroner's office, sources said.

Jackson, 50, suddenly collapsed at his rented home in LA, where he was rehearsing for a concert tour.

On Monday, his mother won permanent custody of his three kids. But it appears that Joe Jackson, her husband and Michael's father, won't have a hand in raising them, amid concerns of his past alleged abuse of Jacko.

Joe, who lives separately from Katherine, in Las Vegas, wrote in new court papers that he only occasionally visits his wife.

Meanwhile, a probate judge has scheduled a hearing Monday on a deal for a full-length movie filled with footage Jacko's last rehearsals. The judge wants to find out if Katherine Jackson has any objection before signing off on it.

Additional reporting by David K. Li in New York
Mo
Mo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER! DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER' Empty Re: JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER! DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER'

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:14 am

Another one till MJ is ready and fully rested.... Oh Yippee! afro Lol...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER! DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER' Empty Re: JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER! DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER'

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 am

well, if she indeed is demanding a 3rd autopsy, then we've just gotten confirmation that MJ is STILL not buried. Why, one has to wonder?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 am

another one?! wouldn't this make it the 4th autopsy? or maybe i'm just getting confused. i wonder how many more autopsies are coming, and if we'll even hear the results of any of them!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 am

More important , just who's body is it??? Why would she push if she knew that's not her son? I still cannot believe he was a druggie.
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am

mo2kidzs wrote:More important , just who's body is it??? Why would she push if she knew that's not her son? I still cannot believe he was a druggie.

MJ was never on drugs. Look up the interview they had with Lou Ferrigno (Michael's trainer and) on Michael's heatlh before his death in one of the threads.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 am

This whole new autopsy is weird... Performing an autopsy on an embalmed body corrupts all toxicological tests, so what are they trying to find?
Mo
Mo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 am

Mo wrote:This whole new autopsy is weird... Performing an autopsy on an embalmed body corrupts all toxicological tests, so what are they trying to find?

wow, that's a really good point!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
mo2kidzs wrote:More important , just who's body is it??? Why would she push if she knew that's not her son? I still cannot believe he was a druggie.

MJ was never on drugs. Look up the interview they had with Lou Ferrigno (Michael's trainer and) on Michael's heatlh before his death in one of the threads.

Yes I have seen that.. that's what I'm saying it don't make sense.
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:07 am

Nothing is logic, and sure, the new autopsy will give the same results.
But about his identidy, if it was the only problem, a DNA test can confirm his identity Rolling Eyes
So, idk why she asked for a third autopsy, but we'll probably know more...someday scratch
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 am

More stalling.... I love it!!

And ANOTHER autopsy just proves to me that whatever info they are feeding the Jackson Family is indeed crap. Katherine is a smart woman and is seeing through the bullshit. They are obviously telling her something she doesnt believe....why would they want another autopsy? But then again, last week when they were "shown" the results, they were said to be devastated. About what, I have no clue. Were they devastated at the amount of drugs in his system or are they devastated and what WASN"T found??????
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 am

Mo wrote:http://www.nypost.com/seven/08052009/news/nationalnews/jackos_ma_cries_murder__183037.htm

JACKO'S MA CRIES MURDER!
DEMANDS 3RD AUTOPSY TO FIND 'KILLER'

By LACHLAN CARTWRIGHT, Post Correspondent

PLOT THICKENS: Michael Jackson's mom, Katherine, has won custody of kids Paris and Blanket, plus a third child. Jacko's doctor, Conrad Murray, is under a cloud in the star's death.

Last updated: 3:55 am
August 5, 2009
Posted: 2:58 am
August 5, 2009

LOS ANGELES -- Michael Jackson's family has ordered yet another autopsy to be performed on the singer's drug-ravaged body in the hopes of coming up with evidence of "foul play" -- and a potential murder rap, sources told The Post yesterday.

Family matriarch Katherine Jackson is leading the charge, insistent that her son was intentionally slain -- and she wants somebody to pay for it, the sources said.

The LA County coroner has yet to rule formally on what killed Jackson on June 25.

But the family has been briefed by the coroner's investigators, who essentially agree with what the Jacksons' previous private autopsy discovered: that the King of Pop was a habitual user loaded with prescription drugs when he died. Without evidence of anything else, this would make murder charges highly unlikely, sources said.

"Katherine Jackson looked at the results of the second autopsy, and she wasn't happy with what it did not reveal to her," a family source said, adding that the heartbroken mom is willing to hire even a fourth or fifth pathologist until she gets her desired result.

But there still is the possibility of a manslaughter charge based on negligence.

Cops have already paid multiple visits to the home, offices and storage lockers of Jackson's doctor at the time, Conrad Murray.

Well-known pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht, who has no connection to Jackson's case, said he sympathized with the family, but insisted that no new autopsy will yield different results.

"This is nonsense," Wecht said. "There's no more bodily fluid, no urine, no blood, no bile. The organs and tissue are in formula. There's going to be nothing new that can be gleaned from the body."

The third autopsy will be conducted before this weekend, at another location outside the coroner's office, sources said.

Jackson, 50, suddenly collapsed at his rented home in LA, where he was rehearsing for a concert tour.

On Monday, his mother won permanent custody of his three kids. But it appears that Joe Jackson, her husband and Michael's father, won't have a hand in raising them, amid concerns of his past alleged abuse of Jacko.

Joe, who lives separately from Katherine, in Las Vegas, wrote in new court papers that he only occasionally visits his wife.

Meanwhile, a probate judge has scheduled a hearing Monday on a deal for a full-length movie filled with footage Jacko's last rehearsals. The judge wants to find out if Katherine Jackson has any objection before signing off on it.

Additional reporting by David K. Li in New York

Oh for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me for a moment while I do something.....

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mad Mad Mad Mad

I have nothing but respect for Mama Jackson, I really do, but what the hell is she really doing? What is it she wants to hear? She didn't like the results from the 2nd autopsy so she demanded another one?
Mama Jackson if your son is indeed dead, there is nothing left of him to get you different results... No

But this article just answered the whole tox reports coming back next week....I don't think that will be happening if this story is true.

More waiting...more pulling out of hair...more yelling at the TV.... jocolor

Ugh...I hate when people call Michael 'Jacko' I hate it!!! It's so disrespectful!
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 am

Mo wrote:This whole new autopsy is weird... Performing an autopsy on an embalmed body corrupts all toxicological tests, so what are they trying to find?

I wonder if they bothered to tell Mama Jackson that. Neutral
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 am

another autopsy 6 weeks after 'death'? this is all so strange. If he is really dead isnt it disrepectful that he hasnt been buried?
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 am

rellababy wrote:another autopsy 6 weeks after 'death'? this is all so strange. If he is really dead isnt it disrepectful that he hasnt been buried?

You would think. Shit, didnt it take them MONTHS to bury James Brown?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:29 am

Hmmm... 4th autopsy ... I don't have to say anything out loud really ... everything is coming to together and I like I said " Katherine knows what is up" .... Wink
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 am

well, that's another way to buy more time...... i guess.... pig

what will the next excuse be?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by lifting the veil Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Ah and here it goes again...lalala
I am curious to see, how many autopsies we will get together at the end...lol

Laughing
lifting the veil
lifting the veil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

http://www.myspace.com/skyrune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 pm

[b]WHAT A PIECE OF BOGUS! if you ask me.

Funny that they want to do a "4th otopsy" on Mike, when he is supposed to be in his casket, at forrest lawn.

Well it seems like they now know where he is.

But they still cant keep their stories together
[/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

lifting the veil wrote:Ah and here it goes again...lalala
I am curious to see, how many autopsies we will get together at the end...lol

Laughing

Maybe they're aiming for the holy number? sunny
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

....a secret note with a hint on it???? Cool lol!
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:22 am

morla wrote:

....a secret note with a hint on it???? Cool lol!

LMAO! OMG you're funny Morla!
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:58 am

Another extension! Come on? Another autopsy? For what? Nothing will change from what was originally found that the general public still has no knowledge of. Whatever is going on can't go away with another autopsy. We'll know more when Jermaine comes on LK tomorrow night. This is so ridculious. It's truly starting to get on my nerve. I've had to step back from watching T.V. to stop being so confused. But hey! MJ was mysterious in life and he is definitely mysterious in this hoax. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:11 am

I heard that Katherine Jackson and her family hired a private investigator to find out what happend to Michael. Oh yeah, did I ention that ET said it? so I am not sure I could believe what they r saying..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:33 am

You know this is interesting because last week there was a sever accident on the Taconic here in NY.

The women drove down the wrong side of the highway and killed three men in one car and took out herself, her 2 year old daughter and three of her nieces. The only one to survive was her son and he is in critical condition.

Now supposedly she called her brother and told him she was not feeling too good.

This was info was released I believe day of the accident. Now the NY police asked for a rushed toxicology report. Guess what is was reported yesterday that she had smoke some weed and had about 10 shots of vodka in her system. Not to mention that there was a bottle found in the car.

So how is it that here in NY there were able to get a rushed toxicology report and they can't even get one going in LA? How many autopsies do one need on a dead body?

At this point if MJ is really dead (which by the way I don't) would there be anything left to sample? Seriously they are up to 3 or 4 exams?

Last edited by CaptainJaneway on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed bad spelling and grammrar)
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:25 am

CaptainJaneway wrote:You know this is interesting because last week there was a sever accident on the Taconic here in NY.

The women drove down the wrong side of the highway and killed three men in one car and took out herself, her 2 year old daughter and three of her nieces. The only one to survive was her son and he is in critical condition.

Now supposedly she called her brother and told him she was not feeling too good.

This was info was released I believe day of the accident. Now the NY police asked for a rushed toxicology report. Guess what is was reported yesterday that she had smoke some weed and had about 10 shots of vodka in her system. Not to mention that there was a bottle found in the car.

So how is it that here in NY there were able to get a rushed toxicology report and they can't even get one going in LA? How many autopsies do one need on a dead body?

At this point if MJ is really dead (which by the way I don't) would there be anything left to sample? Seriously they are up to 3 or 4 exams?

That's a very good point! Just because tox reports CAN take weeks doesn't mean they HAVE to take weeks.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Not sure how reliable this is but I'll post it anyway.

http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/59244.aspx

No third autopsy for Michael Jackson
Posted on quinta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2009 (EST)
Michael Jackson's family has denied press reports that they have sought a third autopsy on the singer to rule out foul play.
Michael Jackson's family has denied press reports that they have sought a third autopsy on the singer to rule out foul play. Photo Credit: Video Grab
August 06, 2009, (Sawf News) - Michael Jackson's family has denied press reports that they have sought a third autopsy on the singer to rule out foul play.

"There is neither a plan nor a need for another autopsy," a Jackson family source told Eonline.com.

A third autopsy would be pointless because tissues and samples needed, including the brain, for forensic examination have already been removed, added the source. Michael's body has been embalmed and is now "a shell" with no forensic value.

Los Angeles Deputy Medical Examiner Dr. Paul Gliniecki agrees that another autopsy "would be totally pointless." He points out that in high profile case like Michael's the first autopsy is likely to have been done with extraordinary detail and thoroughness.

"We can still run tests, but the toxicology results are compromised because they replace blood with embalming fluids. It changes the chemistry," he explains.

"During an autopsy, everything is sliced and diced…everything mixes together. Even a second autopsy is compromised."
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Not sure how reliable this is but I'll post it anyway.

Michael Jackson's family has denied press reports that they have sought a third autopsy on the singer to rule out foul play.
Michael Jackson's family has denied press reports that they have sought a third autopsy on the singer to rule out foul play. Photo Credit: Video Grab
August 06, 2009, (Sawf News) - Michael Jackson's family has denied press reports that they have sought a third autopsy on the singer to rule out foul play.

"There is neither a plan nor a need for another autopsy," a Jackson family source told Eonline.com.

A third autopsy would be pointless because tissues and samples needed, including the brain, for forensic examination have already been removed, added the source. Michael's body has been embalmed and is now "a shell" with no forensic value.

Los Angeles Deputy Medical Examiner Dr. Paul Gliniecki agrees that another autopsy "would be totally pointless." He points out that in high profile case like Michael's the first autopsy is likely to have been done with extraordinary detail and thoroughness.

"We can still run tests, but the toxicology results are compromised because they replace blood with embalming fluids. It changes the chemistry," he explains.

"During an autopsy, everything is sliced and diced…everything mixes together. Even a second autopsy is compromised."

One word: EOnline. Well, makes me feel better that the Jackson family "sources" are talking to rag mag crap websites like EOnline. EOnline is worse than TMZ, ET, Access Hollywood, Radar Online put together so I am not sure this article is very credible.
But...that's not to say Mama Jackson realized maybe it wasn't a good idea to go ahead with a 3rd autopsy because she realized that it wouldn't prove anything.
But....EOnline???? *barf* The Jacksons have a bit more class than that...well most of them anyway.
drunken
I can totally picture Mama Jackson telling her 'source' .."now young lady / young man..I want you to go over to EOnline and make sure you tell them that I've decided not to go through with a 3rd autopsy..you hear me now?" LOL. Please...
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:00 pm

DawneVee wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Not sure how reliable this is but I'll post it anyway.

One word: EOnline. Well, makes me feel better that the Jackson family "sources" are talking to rag mag crap websites like EOnline. EOnline is worse than TMZ, ET, Access Hollywood, Radar Online put together so I am not sure this article is very credible.
But...that's not to say Mama Jackson realized maybe it wasn't a good idea to go ahead with a 3rd autopsy because she realized that it wouldn't prove anything.
But....EOnline???? *barf* The Jacksons have a bit more class than that...well most of them anyway.
drunken
I can totally picture Mama Jackson telling her 'source' .."now young lady / young man..I want you to go over to EOnline and make sure you tell them that I've decided not to go through with a 3rd autopsy..you hear me now?" LOL. Please...

ROFL!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down