Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jackson Demands Congress to help

+5
neverlandsfairy
Human_nature
SeeingClues
EarthAngel90
~~Kristy~~
9 posters

Go down

Joe Jackson Demands Congress to help Empty Joe Jackson Demands Congress to help

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Hello Everyone!!! Ok I found this on MJHD credit goes to Seeing Clues

http://media.theage.com.au/world/world-news/mjs-dad-demands-investigation-705569.html?from=strap if it don't work try this one

http://www.watoday.com.au/lifestyle/people/fans-mark-wouldhavebeen-birthday-of-king-of-pop-20090831-f4ce.html

Joe said there is more to this Murray and he said this whole thing is bigger then Murray and well Joe wants or demands. Note: Please don't give up just cause of Joe this is Joe we are talking about.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson Demands Congress to help Empty Re: Joe Jackson Demands Congress to help

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 pm

more of a reason to make me think that this has something to do with some sort of sting to bring down shady doctors. or maybe joe doesn't even know lol, hell, I wouldn't tell him...he would sell the damn story.

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson Demands Congress to help Empty Re: Joe Jackson Demands Congress to help

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Why is he lying ??? we know the truth ... is this a Another Distraction?
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:35 pm

I have no idea EarthAngel.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 pm

thanks Kristy for posting this here! :-)

The family speaks of conspiracy but doesn't elaborate...I hope the answer unfolds to everyone soon.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Now Human_Nature don't get your hopes down like I said this is Joe we are talking about and look at all the things we found wrong with this whole thing.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 pm

People do not believe, but if he is alive, he might went to hide, cause he was up to blow the "dark side of those who rules" the enterteinment industry, and the mass media manipulation. And maybe they discoverd his intention to spill the beans about them, for sure a plan Mike have been bakering since 2002, and perhaps they started to make threats against him.So he decided to protect himself and his family, and pull the hoax to work. not as just matter supposition but as a real scheme...

This shadow group have a name:Illuminatis.Being Motolla one of them!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Well I don't care what Joe says I am not giving up.I refuse we are so far in this I am not giving up now.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:11 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:People do not believe, but if he is alive, he went to hide, cause he was up to blow the "dark side and the ones who rules" the enterteinment industry, and the mass media manipulation...And they have a name:Illuminatis.Being Motolla one of them!

I've been reading in this site for quite a while, fairy....understand my PM now? this site could be about pure speculation, but who knows?

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/music_industry_and_the_mafia.htm
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:25 pm

You know....I have never hated anyone...but this Mottola makes me being close to feel that...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Tommy motola can ROT IN HELL for all i care, after what he did to Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Please share if you have theories or other speculation. I have also stumbled across suggestons about organized crime, illuminati, mk ultra and other things that confuse me.

mjthelegendlives wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:People do not believe, but if he is alive, he went to hide, cause he was up to blow the "dark side and the ones who rules" the enterteinment industry, and the mass media manipulation...And they have a name:Illuminatis.Being Motolla one of them!

I've been reading in this site for quite a while, fairy....understand my PM now? this site could be about pure speculation, but who knows?

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Tommy motola can ROT IN HELL for all i care, after what he did to Michael

Exactly.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 pm

emanviam wrote:You know....I have never hated anyone...but this Mottola makes me being close to feel that...

sad thing is he will be making money out of MJ's music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItXxlQEmMs

1:53 and on...to his believe MJ's songs are of Sony's property...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Michael owns half of Sony, so he will also make money out of it. If this is a hoax, there is NOWAY Michael is just gonna sit back and let Tommy Motola, get away with it all.. NOWAY

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:39 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Please share if you have theories or other speculation. I have also stumbled across suggestons about organized crime, illuminati, mk ultra and other things that confuse me.

mjthelegendlives wrote:

[/quote]

girl...I dont have a theory really, just disorganized thoughts related to someone controlling the music industry and Michael wanting to spoil their plans. Michael said that it was the artist who made the company and not the company making the artist...and also suggested that company wanted to have control of an artist. Being him co owner of Sony Music, maybe he wanted to treat artists better and someone wasnt allowing him? I dont know...see what I tell you..disorganized thoughts...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Same here as far as disorganized thoughts and speculations...lol. The illuminati stuff keeps popping up on the 'net and in youtube videos though. What I have read is spooky and creepy. The info that I have come across suggests that MJ was brain-washed as a kid and participated in some freaky stuff by the orders of music industry executives in order to get ahead in the music industry.

mjthelegendlives wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Please share if you have theories or other speculation. I have also stumbled across suggestons about organized crime, illuminati, mk ultra and other things that confuse me.

mjthelegendlives wrote:

[/quote]

girl...I dont have a theory really, just disorganized thoughts related to someone controlling the music industry and Michael wanting to spoil their plans. Michael said that it was the artist who made the company and not the company making the artist...and also suggested that company wanted to have control of an artist.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:54 am

If he really has been killed by a higher instance ...I'm thinking more of NWO....
than it would have been done more professional...without leaving
soooooooooo many questions...

Joe's behaviour is more than weird...
1 day after MJs "death" he smiled and was happy like
he had hit the jackpot...
now speaking of conspiracy...

He and LaToya are persons, which I can't take serious...sorry.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down