Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

+65
MJfan777
summer+sc3nt
ziffes
MJSmile4Us
SmoothCriminal
queenpanther55
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
mjthelegendlives
hasil
xXxAmyxXx
CantStopLovingU
silvy
morla
IWSICS
dunno_it
Another.Part.Of.Me
Airun
Speechless
MJFOREVER
Ivonne
PinkLizard
anotherpartofme
Sweet1
nlb
bibi
lovelidae
emanviam
Banessa
CharlieBarley
Savannah
rellababy
Lorrie
StenniZ
Ena
pumpkin
Thetruth
endlessfire
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
GirlSaturday
Grace
DawneVee
DreamsComeTrue
Willa
MJJ Love
jpresley
NikkiKat22
phoenix
ishealive
Smelly
mir26
zembla
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Rach
muffin56
kdkennedy74
just_friend
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
annieisnotokey
CantlivewithoutMJ
neverlandsfairy
michellemissesmjj
69 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 5 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Sweet1 wrote:OMG! Well! It looks like MJ anyway. He just hopped out of the coroner's van with one his handlers assistance and walked in the building. Excuse me! Why would this video come out exactly 2 months after his death? Is someone messing with those of us that believe he is alive or what? I don't get it! Keep the Faith!

Trust me, today, now I have faith. I don't know why but something inside is eating at me, telling me to believe in this. I can't explain it. Hope that made sense.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 5 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:44 pm

No need to try and explain because WE understand all too well. LOL

charmed6 wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:OMG! Well! It looks like MJ anyway. He just hopped out of the coroner's van with one his handlers assistance and walked in the building. Excuse me! Why would this video come out exactly 2 months after his death? Is someone messing with those of us that believe he is alive or what? I don't get it! Keep the Faith!

Trust me, today, now I have faith. I don't know why but something inside is eating at me, telling me to believe in this. I can't explain it. Hope that made sense.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:43 pm

nlb wrote:
Savannah wrote:affraid You guys ~ OMG!!! Michael could of been brought there (if that's the coroners office) at a separate time...because...***drum roll***...they would need his fingerprints, blood & body fluids to have his DNA incase it was ever requested or needed through the autopsy. The autopsy and photos could of been done on a deceased look alike that was termanilly ill (like we talked about before); however, if they had the REAL Michaels DNA & fingerprints, there would be no questions asked regarding the autopsy!!! Have I totally lost it? I have a million things going through my mind right now.

Good thinking, but I have a question about this-aren't his fingerprints at the least on file since he was arrested. I'm not sure about the DNA, but the fingerprints should should be in the system.

I'm not trying to shoot down a theory, just asking is all, so we can get to the bottom of this video.

I am sure they are on file, but I'm sure the coroner needs actual fingerprints for the deceased persons file.
Man...I worked in a hospital lab for years & always had to go to the coroners office...I SO wish that I would of paid more attention and asked more questions...if I would of only known.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:55 pm

I so want this to be true!!!!! this is for real... this is our sign... HE IS ALIVE
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Dont know if this info is connected but Dr Murray released his video on youtube 18th August last tuesday, this tuesday today 25th August exactly a week to the day this MJ video comes out....are tuesdays gonna start being 'video day' haha!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Do they have a phone number???

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 pm

I am sure they are on file, but I'm sure the coroner needs actual fingerprints for the deceased persons file.
Man...I worked in a hospital lab for years & always had to go to the coroners office...I SO wish that I would of paid more attention and asked more questions...if I would of only known.[/quote]

ok-just was wondering about that.

Yeah, who would have thought they'd be on a hoaxed death site, trying to figure out what is real and what is fake? Can't plan for that-lol.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:03 pm

If it is a fake there are some very sick people out there! This idea troubles me! Crying or Very sad
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 pm

check out Dr MUrrays shirt collar on the right of the video and the neck the fuzziness in this area is it so unreal, so we know this video is fake and superimposed or whatever they do, so another fake video released today for some reason, who knows but its important!!

Watch the video on full screen the animated head is superimposed onto the body look at the neck in relation to the shirt collar on the right, it doesnt match right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bjDWRJx9I

Last edited by Deb on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 pm

PinkLizard wrote:If it is a fake there are some very sick people out there! This idea troubles me! Crying or Very sad

Don't think about it. At least not yet, were still looking into it. Keep Believing!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm

i'm not saying it's 100% real or fake. but i think if there was some bored fool out there who wanted to make a video just to play with us, don't you think it would have been one of those stupid videos where the "michael" turns around and waves at the camera, and your hear giggles in the background?

i dunno...that's just my opinion. not saying that it's impossible for someone to make a fake video look serious and real...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 pm

If so, then next Tuesday's video..two days before the burial... will surely be a must see...lol.

Deb wrote:Dont know if this info is connected but Dr Murray released his video on youtube 18th August last tuesday, this tuesday today 25th August exactly a week to the day this MJ video comes out....are tuesdays gonna start being 'video day' haha!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 pm

yaya wrote:i'm not saying it's 100% real or fake. but i think if there was some bored fool out there who wanted to make a video just to play with us, don't you think it would have been one of those stupid videos where the "michael" turns around and waves at the camera, and your hear giggles in the background?

i dunno...that's just my opinion. not saying that it's impossible for someone to make a fake video look serious and real...

I have seen so many of them and they are so annoying! They have those stupid Michael masks on as well!!!!

I have literally watched this video 100 times and while I believe it to be real I can't get my head around one thing. If it was shot at the coronors office, it has to be have shot by a person who had authority get in there otherwise the press would have been all over this.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Deb wrote:check out Dr MUrrays shirt collar on the right of the video and the neck the fuzziness in this area is it so unreal, so we know this video is fake and superimposed or whatever they do, so another fake video released today for some reason, who knows but its important!!

Watch the video on full screen the animated head is superimposed onto the body look at the neck in relation to the shirt collar on the right, it doesnt match right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bjDWRJx9I

I also mentioned this some days ago...
murray always wears shirts with high-necked collar
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:11 pm

I could not even lend me one of our patrol cars, for such a joke. I would
lose my job. And I should mention the reason why I wanted this vehicle.
And the boss of these people knew with certainty why, exactly, these
people wanted to borrow the car. We must each journey will be
documented with an official car.

And for a private use, so I would never get a car loan.

If the video is fake, these are really horrible people who lose their
job hopefully. Excuse me, but for those jokes, I have no sympathy. Evil or Very Mad
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 pm

charmed6 wrote:
PinkLizard wrote:If it is a fake there are some very sick people out there! This idea troubles me! Crying or Very sad

Don't think about it. At least not yet, were still looking into it. Keep Believing!

Aw thanks for the encouragement. I need it right now. xoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Deb wrote:check out Dr MUrrays shirt collar on the right of the video and the neck the fuzziness in this area is it so unreal, so we know this video is fake and superimposed or whatever they do, so another fake video released today for some reason, who knows but its important!!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bjDWRJx9I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bjDWRJx9I[/quote[/url]]

I see a line there yes!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 pm

sorry to say it people but on the mjhd site somebody post the pics of the licensplate and the are not the same, well the are but the letters and the number 6 doesnt match:S on the police van i think the 6 looks fake wait im gonna look for the post
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 pm

I just think for this to be fake, someone would of had to of stolen a coroners van. Plus, you see the gate opening...I don't think anyone would get the clearance for the gate to open with a stolen coroners van. Also...this couldn't of been taken at any other time...because someone would of had to stand outside of that gate 24/7 to find a perfect opportunity to take a video and make it look legit. I'm sure security would shoo people away immediately if people were standing out there waiting to take taking photographs. Did that make sense??? scratch
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:15 pm

[quote="THE JACKSONOLOGIST"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bjDWRJx9I[/quote]

I see a line there yes!!

i dont see it:( only see and know the background is fake:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Rachel wrote:
yaya wrote:i'm not saying it's 100% real or fake. but i think if there was some bored fool out there who wanted to make a video just to play with us, don't you think it would have been one of those stupid videos where the "michael" turns around and waves at the camera, and your hear giggles in the background?

I have seen so many of them and they are so annoying! They have those stupid Michael masks on as well!!!!

I have literally watched this video 100 times and while I believe it to be real I can't get my head around one thing. If it was shot at the coronors office, it has to be have shot by a person who had authority get in there otherwise the press would have been all over this.

i completely agree! the video screams "legit" in so many ways. if it wasn't in a restricted area, paparazzi and fans would have been following the van everywhere.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:16 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:sorry to say it people but on the mjhd site somebody post the pics of the licensplate and the are not the same, well the are but the letters and the number 6 doesnt match:S on the police van i think the 6 looks fake wait im gonna look for the post

I still believe that there was more then 1 van involved. Just an opinion.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:16 pm

@The Jacksonologist, ye keep watching with the sound off, just keep watching how the neck overlaps the right shirt collar, then the collar gets distorted, its unreal, just keep watching that area, its so not right.....there is a clue with these videos thats for sure, we know Dr murrays was 'official' dont mean its real!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 pm

MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 pm

I would so have laughed if he had turned around and said" Thats a rap" lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Ok there is something in the link that these two videos are fake, that is the connection but i dont know how, its just my feeling, they know we will spot the inconsistencies, i cant comment any further cos i dont know what i mean myself, but i feel the clue is in the 'fakeness', sorry if i dont make sense!!

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 pm

10 pages on this already....JAYSUS!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Deb wrote:Ok there is something in the link that these two videos are fake, that is the connection but i dont know how, its just my feeling, they know we will spot the inconsistencies, i cant comment any further cos i dont know what i mean myself, but i feel the clue is in the 'fakeness', sorry if i dont make sense!!

I know exactly what you mean, and I agree...
there's a message behind this vid.
The release today is no coincidence..
yesterday the hoax report from LA Times...
and now this vid.
And 2 months after MJs "death".....

I'm excited..
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 pm

here's another pic of an LA coroner's van. it doesn't have those words under the license plate...so i think just cuz the vans are different doesn't disprove the video is real.

http://www.myvalleynews.com/images/photos/10-16-08/Murder.4.101508.af.jpg

Last edited by yaya on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 pm

ilprincipe wrote:

I know exactly what you mean, and I agree...
there's a message behind this vid.
The release today is no coincidence..
yesterday the hoax report from LA Times...
and now this vid.
And 2 months after MJs "death".....

I'm excited..

Oh I think I missed something. Was was the LA Times hoax thing?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:People I had a look at the original footage aired by FOX and I don't see any markings or writing underneath the license plates!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvDlZlDUvo

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 5 Foxfootage

This was posted by annieisnot okay and seems to have maybe been passed by but look, there are no numbers underneath the license plate of this coroners van. To me that just shows that there was more than one van that day or the pics that we are comparing were taken at 2 different times. This van to me looks like the same one in the video.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Deb wrote:Ok there is something in the link that these two videos are fake, that is the connection but i dont know how, its just my feeling, they know we will spot the inconsistencies, i cant comment any further cos i dont know what i mean myself, but i feel the clue is in the 'fakeness', sorry if i dont make sense!!

what:P

BTW JACKSONOLOGIST i love youre avatar??? the GTFO thing makes me laugh everytime i see it:Pand i can stop looking at it ahahah
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Deb wrote:Dont know if this info is connected but Dr Murray released his video on youtube 18th August last tuesday, this tuesday today 25th August exactly a week to the day this MJ video comes out....are tuesdays gonna start being 'video day' haha!!

Great observation, I see another 7. These two videos are 7 days apart.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:10 pages on this already....JAYSUS!!

I feel SOOOO sorry for the people coming on here later...they have just a little bit of reading to do. affraid
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 pm

I still believe that there was more than 1 van involved, so the whole matching up the vans thing doesn't debunk this for me.

I mean, who said that the vans have to be identical. There was more than one vehicle used for all of this. Just my opinion, my hope is still very much alive.

I love you MJ.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm

25-18=7,again that seven thing.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 pm

lovelidae wrote:

exacly.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:
lovelidae wrote:

exacly.

O.K I may sound really stupid right now. But what about the number 7. I must of missed something big because I don't remember? scratch ( I'm right, I do sound stupid)
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Wow good spotting with the 7 thing, i have done nothing since i seen this video apart from be on this laptop, this surely cant be good...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 pm

*lol* at savannah...

@ rach: that report from LA Times about MJ was not reliable..
and later denied by someone from the LAPD

but the global media scene copied this crap of LA Times...
they didn't question it....we already know this....
and no magazine/newspaper wrote something about the
denial from LAPD....

The media is lying and so manipulative..it's a shame...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

More 7s, this is getting even more interesting Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

ilprincipe wrote:*lol* at savannah...

@ rach: that report from LA Times about MJ was not reliable..
and later denied by someone from the LAPD

but the global media scene copied this crap of LA Times...
they didn't question it....we already know this....
and no magazine/newspaper wrote something about the
denial from LAPD....

The media is lying and so manipulative..it's a shame...

Ah ok, I am with you now! Thanks Hon. I thought with you saying hoax that something else had been mentioned and I had missed it Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

charmed6 wrote:
CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:
lovelidae wrote:

exacly.

O.K I may sound really stupid right now. But what about the number 7. I must of missed something big because I don't remember? scratch ( I'm right, I do sound stupid)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

How can you NOT know about the sevens?

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/your-theories-about-michael-jacksons-death/the-7-conspiracy-must-read&value=sf%25members%252%25user1565&search=1&ret=all

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/this-is-it-doctor-s-letter-777-t333.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

sometimes I have problems to find the right engl. word...sorry for confusing you Embarassed
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 pm

ilprincipe wrote:sometimes I have problems to find the right engl. word...sorry for confusing you Embarassed

Oh no not at all! I think it had a lot to do with me re-reading it as well. I'm scanning through these posts so fast that I may be missing certain bits of info!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm

in the video whoever is filming is obviously on foot and the ramp up to the gate is dark. whoever could have hidden in the dark and snuck past on foot as the van was entering, people who film stars and private investigators can think of ways to get past a lot of security.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:
lovelidae wrote:

exacly.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

How can you NOT know about the sevens?

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/your-theories-about-michael-jacksons-death/the-7-conspiracy-must-read&value=sf%25members%252%25user1565&search=1&ret=all

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/this-is-it-doctor-s-letter-777-t333.htm

O.k O.k I get it now.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Deb wrote:Wow good spotting with the 7 thing, i have done nothing since i seen this video apart from be on this laptop, this surely cant be good...lol

I've been on here all damn day and I'm at work!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Speechless Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 pm

My God, you cant even go out to the supermarket...

I have a very good feeling about this. The number of vans is irrelevant, I think.
Ive looked with my heart...and it says its Michael jumping out of the van.
It reminded me of the other ambulance picture at the hospital, where you also see someone in a white shirt jumping out! Do you remember?
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Speechless wrote:
My God, you cant even go out to the supermarket...

I have a very good feeling about this. The number of vans is irrelevant, I think.
Ive looked with my heart...and it says its Michael jumping out of the van.
It reminded me of the other ambulance picture at the hospital, where you also see someone in a white shirt jumping out! Do you remember?

i have never seen that video. could post a link for it?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next