Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror will Retracts and ask Apologies for Michael!WOO HOO!

+13
phoenix
~~Kristy~~
Jubilee
kdkennedy74
Sweet1
NikkiKat22
jpresley
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
michellemissesmjj
emanviam
Rach
neverlandsfairy
17 posters

Go down

The Mirror will Retracts and ask Apologies for Michael!WOO HOO! Empty The Mirror will Retracts and ask Apologies for Michael!WOO HOO!

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 pm

I dunno if you already got informed, but Im shivering right now.Last night I signed a petition leaded by Charlie Chaplin, what the main task was to clean Michael´s name after a disgusting and horrible article, where a doctor claimed absurds against him, suggesting supposedly medications to control...His "not proper"...Let us say: Impulses, just as you already know, based on dirty and greedy sources,trying to get their 15 seconds of fame.

And I just got PMed by Charlie Chaplin, saying that our petition asking The Mirror justice, and a proper apology did WORKED!WE MADE HISTORY,they will ask forgivness to Michael about what they wrote!

We shall start a campaign to forbid those tabloids to publish crap stuff, setting petitions everytime they dare to say a bad world about our beloved Archangel. king

Today we made HIStory and he got his Victory! I think wherever he is , he might be happy with our war to bring his honor back! bounce king cheers sunny

Such glorious moment!

The truth will prevail...And he will vindicated again!Oh sweet revenge!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

The Mirror will Retracts and ask Apologies for Michael!WOO HOO! Empty Re: The Mirror will Retracts and ask Apologies for Michael!WOO HOO!

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh wow this is amazing!!!! I am so happy right now. Seriously people, if you put your mind to something you can achieve it.

*big hugs to all* and much love xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

The Mirror will Retracts and ask Apologies for Michael!WOO HOO! Empty Re: The Mirror will Retracts and ask Apologies for Michael!WOO HOO!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 pm

I think that is exactly what Michael would love out of all of this. His main reasoning for faking his death- PROVING THE MEDIA WRONG.

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 pm

missdahmer wrote:I think that is exactly what Michael would love out of all of this. His main reasoning for faking his death- PROVING THE MEDIA WRONG.

With us as his lawyers, warriors, knights and defenders!

Im so happy , Im feeling so nice that I actually helped a bit, with my matter signture to achieve something he had wished his entire life.

I think he is proud of us now,wherever he is! cheers

LET US SHOW OUR POWER...That we are not sheeps, and we can fight back in many other fights against them!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I dunno if you already got informed, but Im shivering right now.Last night I signed a petition leaded by Charlie Chaplin, what the main task was to clean Michael´s name after a disgusting and horrible article, where a doctor claimed absurds against him, suggesting supposedly medications to control...His "not proper"...Let us say: Impulses, just as you already know, based on dirty and greedy sources,trying to get their 15 seconds of fame.

And I just got PMed by Charlie Chaplin, saying that our petition asking The Mirror justice, and a proper apology did WORKED!WE MADE HISTORY,they will ask forgivness to Michael about what they wrote!

We shall start a campaign to forbid those tabloids to publish crap stuff, setting petitions everytime they dare to say a bad world about our beloved Archangel. king

Today we made HIStory and he got his Victory! I think wherever he is , he might be happy with our war to bring his honor back! bounce king cheers sunny

Such glorious moment!

FINALLY!!! OMG, this warms my heart.
Michael have waited so long for this.

Now he can come back, with a clean Name.

Oh, Mike, please, stop playing "hide and seek" Its safe for you to come back now

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm

FINALLY!!! OMG, this warms my heart.

Oh, Mike, please, stop playing "hide and seek" Its safe for you to come back now[/quote]

We need to start a campaign against The Sun also! And there is one around to kick Bashir, to make he loose his job!Lets do it, please lets do it!He will be so proud of us, so proud of how much he had grow on these last 2 months. flower flower flower
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww....this is great!!!!

Michael, we are here for each other and FOR YOU!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm

yeah i signed that petition. this is great news, although i can't believe they are doing it. OMG lots and lots of people mkust have signed that petition. go mj fans. xxxx
michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm

THIS IS AWSOME TO READ!!!
YAY!!!!!
Michael DESERVES THIS!
And Every sngle NEWS CHANNEL, OUTLET< NEWS SITE< WENSITE WHOEVER LIED ABOUT MICHAEL should FOLLOW suit and DO THE SAME!
It's coming though.

How many signatures total did the petition end up having?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Michael Darling !!! Come Back ... We Miss You !!! This wonderful moment ... is one best things I have heard in a long while ... !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:28 pm

MJJ Love wrote:THIS IS AWSOME TO READ!!!
YAY!!!!!
Michael DESERVES THIS!
And Every sngle NEWS CHANNEL, OUTLET< NEWS SITE< WENSITE WHOEVER LIED ABOUT MICHAEL should FOLLOW suit and DO THE SAME!
It's coming though.

How many signatures total did the petition end up having?

I agree we need to start a Revolution.I dunno how many signs, but i can check. lol!

Lets do it, lets do it!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 pm

MJFANS ROCK!!!!! We will no longer let Michael or ourselves be pushed around!!!! cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Nobody mess with MJ fans

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:FINALLY!!! OMG, this warms my heart.

Oh, Mike, please, stop playing "hide and seek" Its safe for you to come back now

We need to start a campaign against The Sun also! And there is one around to kick Bashir, to make he loose his job!Lets do it, please lets do it!He will be so proud of us, so proud of how much he had grow on these last 2 months. flower flower flower[/quote]

We should your right, and let every paper, website, news channel, anything and anyone who hurt Michael. They should be warned, WE THE, FANS ARE COMING, UNITED AND STRONG!!! sunny sunny sunny
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 pm

This is awesome. I am so glad I signed every petition with no reservation. It feels great to know that we are helping to restore MJ's character that has been malicioulsy dragged through the press and media to no avail. I am sure wherever he is it makes him happy that we care enough about him to stand up for him. It's too bad it took his passing (not really!) to get us to wake up. I am just thankful we did something. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Its past time that someone apologized to Michael for slandering his name. After all of the good that he tried to do for those children that he let into his home it is ridiculous that anyone would believe he would have ever tried to hurt anything or anybody. Good grief he wouldn't even let them kill a bug that was on stage Smile
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Although, I am sorta bummed I didn't get to go down to TMZ and slap some people though. Laughing I think it would made me feel a whole lot better these last few days. But now I feel great.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:31 am

This is brilliant neverlandsfairy if I'd known of the petition I'd of sign it.

And I agree MJ fans are the best!! His beautiful personality has rubbed off onto us, we will never stop until there is justice xxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 am

YES!!!!! So awesome we so freaking rock.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:44 am

this is so great- i hope Michael will be glad to read that
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:53 am

Yay bounce Yay bounce Yay bounce

Oooh happy dayyy...
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 pm

AMEN!!!!!

neverlandsfairy wrote:

Such glorious moment!

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Hellilujah! Praise God! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm

WOOHOO!!!! YEHAWWWWW!!!!!

this is the best news all day!! Who cares if I missed this thread 2 days ago!! It still good news!! WOOOGHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

This is brilliant news, we need to start up a campaign against all of them.
No one will mess with us, we're got your back Michael Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down