Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too)

+15
endlessfire
MJJ Love
Savannah
GirlSaturday
MJFOREVER
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
phoenix
annieisnotokey
Smelly
rellababy
Rach
~~Kristy~~
EarthAngel90
neverlandsfairy
PepaBCN
19 posters

Go down

Strange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too) Empty Strange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too)

Post by PepaBCN Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:41 am

I saw a tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is) that looked weird:

PMKPJacksonStrange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too) Icon_lockIm very sad Today Daddys birthday is tommorrow he will be 11 (really 51) because life begins at 40 so hes 11 LOL.

I'm not sure about "he will be", because I don't know the right way to talk about a dead person (in Spanish we would say "he would be" because it only could be IF he/she was alive. I hope you understand what I mean) but it's even weird to tell "he's", in present tense.

So, what do you think about it? Shocked Shocked Shocked
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Strange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too) Empty Re: Strange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too)

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:45 am

I dont buy that Paris Jackson tweeter, she is just "playin" as such.Tough K.O said something creepy (as always) he said:he was the best Peter and STILL IS.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Strange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too) Empty Re: Strange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too)

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:48 am

I don't think that is her twitter page ... but you are right on the Present Tense words .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:50 am

I dont think that's the real Paris Jackson but the tweet is in present tense
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 am

Ok so let me get this straight K.O said that He was the best Peter and still is? Ok is that a clue right there?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 am

I agree with the girls, it's a fake Twitter. Ugh it gets me so mad. Who is sick enough to do that?! Evil or Very Mad
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:52 am

Is just me or is anybody else getting really annoyed with all the fake twitters, fake posters at MJHD, fake videos, fake messages, fake emails... ???
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:52 am

annieisnotokey wrote:Is just me or is anybody else getting really annoyed with all the fake twitters, fake posters at MJHD, fake videos, fake messages, fake emails... ???

You're not the only one girl, ugh
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:54 am

One question if Paris is banned from the Internet how could she have a Twitter?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:57 am

Smelly wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Is just me or is anybody else getting really annoyed with all the fake twitters, fake posters at MJHD, fake videos, fake messages, fake emails... ???

You're not the only one girl, ugh

I got youre back:P hate those lifeless people who have to much free time Razz not that i dont have to much time but lol! you know what i mean bounce
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

this really annoys me to see that some sick ppl fake accounts to fool around ...
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

[b][i][color=red]
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:58 am

I think that the fake tweets by the "Jackson children" display such poor taste by the real twitter members. If they want to pretend to be any MJ-related adult, that's their stupid game to play. Leave the children out of this!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 am

<------- I always feel like somebody's watchin' me.....

(what happened to my last post? wrote this long response, and POOF, it's gone...) scratch

Anyway, I agree w/ you all re the fake twitterers..... ugh.....

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:03 pm

As the title thread says "whoever she is, it's odd too"! No matter who wrote that! If you're (supposedly) sad about your dead dad, which is what she/he says, how can you talk about it in present??? It's quite stupid no matter who does it...
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:17 pm

You guys ~ that is NOT Paris' account. Omers twitter page (which is in the middle of getting verified & he has since made his twitter account to private) wrote a tweet (or whatever you call it) quite a while ago and said that MissPJackson is Paris' account (I saw the tweet), but they aren't allowed on the internet too often. And if you look at that account, it is true because she has very few posts. Everyone has pretty much agreed that Omers account is real, so maybe he wasn't supposed to post that info, but he did. Anyway, PMKPJackson is the fake account...and MissPJackson the real account...if Omer is telling the truth???
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I think that the fake tweets by the "Jackson children" display such poor taste by the real twitter members. If they want to pretend to be any MJ-related adult, that's their stupid game to play. Leave the children out of this!

Exactly. Just down right disgusting to bring the children to any of their sick mind games.

Ugh
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Another strange tweet!!

PMKPJacksonStrange Tweet from Paris Jackson (or whoever she is; it's odd too) Icon_lock#HappyBdayMichaelJacksonBrazil #MJalive

It's getting mad... affraid
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Savannah wrote:You guys ~ that is NOT Paris' account. Omers twitter page (which is in the middle of getting verified & he has since made his twitter account to private) wrote a tweet (or whatever you call it) quite a while ago and said that MissPJackson is Paris' account (I saw the tweet), but they aren't allowed on the internet too often. And if you look at that account, it is true because she has very few posts. Everyone has pretty much agreed that Omers account is real, so maybe he wasn't supposed to post that info, but he did. Anyway, PMKPJackson is the fake account...and MissPJackson the real account...if Omer is telling the truth???

They are not allowed 10 miles near the internet ever. Specially not with all of this going on. They dont need to know all the shitty things the media is writing about their father.
The Jackson children DOES NOT have twitter accounts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:59 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Savannah wrote:You guys ~ that is NOT Paris' account. Omers twitter page (which is in the middle of getting verified & he has since made his twitter account to private) wrote a tweet (or whatever you call it) quite a while ago and said that MissPJackson is Paris' account (I saw the tweet), but they aren't allowed on the internet too often. And if you look at that account, it is true because she has very few posts. Everyone has pretty much agreed that Omers account is real, so maybe he wasn't supposed to post that info, but he did. Anyway, PMKPJackson is the fake account...and MissPJackson the real account...if Omer is telling the truth???

They are not allowed 10 miles near the internet ever. Specially not with all of this going on. They dont need to know all the shitty things the media is writing about their father.
The Jackson children DOES NOT have twitter accounts.

Thanks for clearing that up. I really didn't think so, but I didn't think Omer would lie about it. Maybe he is just a shit stirrer (lol), or maybe he really did think that was hers. Who knows??? I would hope that they didn't...that would be so devastating for Michaels children to be reading all of the BS.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 pm

i am sure mj told his children that the media and people on the internet lie.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:57 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveisMagical Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 pm

I dont think that the Jackson family let any of the kids, to check random sites like twitter...because there are too much heaters aout there
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 pm

I agree with all of you that said MJ's kids having tweeter accounts is fake. MJ didn't allow his children to do things of that nature. He's right there with them. No Way! I agree witht those of you that said those people twitting in their names are sick too. People will do anything nowadays for attention. I just loved the woman on the internet the other day that said she's Paris and Michael II biolgoical mother because it was her egg and her boyfriend's sperm that was removed from her and implanted into Debbie Rowe. She looked like a complete cuckoo! Anything for attention. We are living in the "Look at me" stage in time. Everyone wants their 15 mins of fame. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:07 pm

Sweet1 wrote:I agree with all of you that said MJ's kids having tweeter accounts is fake. MJ didn't allow his children to do things of that nature. He's right there with them. No Way! I agree witht those of you that said those people twitting in their names are sick too. People will do anything nowadays for attention. I just loved the woman on the internet the other day that said she's Paris and Michael II biolgoical mother because it was her egg and her boyfriend's sperm that was removed from her and implanted into Debbie Rowe. She looked like a complete cuckoo! Anything for attention. We are living in the "Look at me" stage in time. Everyone wants their 15 mins of fame. Keep the Faith!

I could not have said it better! Very Happy Everyone does want their own 15 minutes of fame! Which is why it seems that every day we get news of weirder stuff and sick people claiming to be or have been someone in Michael's life. IMHO if you were someone in Michael's life who really cared deeply for him you stay away from the the evil money hungry media and not say one single thing! And all these sick idiots claiming to be "someone" just to take advantage of the fans and to get their 15min. have no shame...But I guess they might as well enjoy because the time is near when the truth will prevail as Michael always said Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down