Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another delay, or just an error?

+12
~~Kristy~~
mjthelegendlives
nlb
ishealive
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
IWSICS
kdkennedy74
Human_nature
MJSmile4Us
CantStopLovingU
silvy
ballongiraf
16 posters

Go down

another delay, or just an error? Empty another delay, or just an error?

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:35 am

http://merrymedia.co.uk/index……;Itemid=30
The Michael Jackson funeral plans have been revealed by his brother Marlon and will see letters from his children placed inside an £18,000 gold-plated coffin. Aretha Franklin will sing at his graveside when he is interred in the Holly Terrace Grand Mausoleum at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.

A report in the Sunday Mirror quotes Marlon as saying: “His hairstylist has made his hair special and a make-up artist has gone in and fixed him up so he's ready for the big day.”
He also said he would be buried with his white glove. The ceremony will be private with the coffin encased in concrete to protect it from grave robbers, which will also have high security alarms and CCTV cameras in place.
His funeral is set to take place on Friday 4th September.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

another delay, or just an error? Empty Re: another delay, or just an error?

Post by silvy Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:45 am

Concrete?
Why do they need the concrete for?
They will put him in a drawer..
( its sounds so disrespectable..but did you saw the inside pics of that mausoleum?
Did you know that that place is secured with securitycams and stuff?)
Oh 4 september?..lets wait what tmz is gonna say today.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:05 am

OK this might sound morbid but Im going to say it. Maybe I am just ignorant of the science of keeping a body after death. I remember when my beloved father passed away several years ago, the funeral parlor did a wonderful job - Daddy looked awesome, and since he was so very proud of his time spent in the US Military, we buried him in his Navy Uniform.

We had a wake for 2 nights and the burial on a Friday (he passed on a Monday) and I have to say that by Thursday night I could tell that the natural process of what happens to a body was starting to speed up - It was August and very hot.

Now maybe since they have said that they are keeping the body frozen - that would make it suitable for viewing more than 2 months later but at this point.

But did they as a family ever have a wake? A funeral home? Isnt that common custom and a way for people to come and pay their last respects before the burial? I dont recall ever hearing about any family / friends wake of any kind.

With my Dad, Wed night and Thursday night were the wake nights at the funeral home. Friday morning we moved him to our church where we had the funeral service, and from there we went to the cemetary for the burial service.

The Jacksons had no wake, no family final viewing, last respects period, the memorial as his funeral service, and he has been kept frozen since then? For what? Now they are going to show his body again? Its just so weird.

Another reason why i dont believe that Michael is even gone. The whole burial thing is ridiculous.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:53 am

honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the date has been postponed again.

even if Michael's body has been placed in a freezer, imo it's disrespectful and I am sure that it's not doing his kids any good either. Imagine if ur parent was left to lie on some cold freezer and still has not been buried after over 2 months.. Sad

and even freezing procedure could not 100% prevent some decaying process bcoz we are not talking a couple of days or a week, but 2 months!! plz correct me if I am wrong but I don't think I ever heard any celebrity who was left unburied as long as Michael has...
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:04 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 am

Am I making this up or do I remember reading somewhere that a weekday funeral was going to cost the family 3x as much as a weekend funeral?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:57 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Am I making this up or do I remember reading somewhere that a weekday funeral was going to cost the family 3x as much as a weekend funeral?

I read that too Smile

Michael Jackson Burial Triples in Price

Posted Aug 27th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff
another delay, or just an error? 0625_michael_jackson_ex2The Jackson family's decision to move Michael's burial from a Saturday to a Thursday is gonna cost some serious dough -- at least three times the original price!

According
to the Glendale police, the cost for the weekend service would have ran
about $50,000 -- 90% of which goes to police handling street closures,
security and perimeter control.

But officials say the Jackson
family will now have to fork over "at least triple the price" to
contract the cops for a weekday burial.

As for the cemetery,
we're told it will be on total lockdown -- with security patrolling
from the ground and from the air. At least one police chopper will be
keeping an eye from the sky.

And just to prove the cops mean business, Sergeant Tom Lorenz is warning uninvited fans, "Don't even try and come, because you won't even be able to see the green of the Forest Lawn."
Read more: http://22.tmz.com/tag/MichaelJackson/#ixzz0PmSjmo5X

(ohh, TMZ AGAIN!)
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:00 am

James Brown died on Dec 25th 2007 and was buried March 12, 2007.....so almost the same amount of time. Pretty yucky if you ask me.

and kennedy, yes the funeral is gonna be 3x's as much.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks IWSICS! I wanted to check before I posted this and this seems as good a thread as any. I have found another discrepancy.

http://www.forestlawn.com/Downloads/GPLLA.pdf

This is the Forest Lawn Price Guide and notice that on page 9 it states this:

Saturday Service: $225
Because of weekend personnel difficulties, there is an additional charge for a Funeral Ceremony or Graveside Service on Saturday. Services are not held on Sunday (See Saturday cemetery charge).

kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Thanks IWSICS! I wanted to check before I posted this and this seems as good a thread as any. I have found another discrepancy.

http://www.forestlawn.com/Downloads/GPLLA.pdf

This is the Forest Lawn Price Guide and notice that on page 9 it states this:

Saturday Service: $225
Because of weekend personnel difficulties, there is an additional charge for a Funeral Ceremony or Graveside Service on Saturday. Services are not held on Sunday (See Saturday cemetery charge).

affraid

not again, conflicting stories again.. this can only mean one ting- forest lawn wont lie, its a business and just.. NO. They are telling the truth sooo.. TMZ are BSing us again.

grrrr, im angry but excited- how weird! lol!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:09 am

That's weird, why would the kids need to see him again especially after so long lying in a freezer, are they trying to scar them for life.
I don't know what to think, the Jackson's are very bizarre.

Also Ballon this could be a typo but nothing would surprise me at this stage!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:10 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:James Brown died on Dec 25th 2007 and was buried March 12, 2007.....so almost the same amount of time. Pretty yucky if you ask me.

true, but James brown died of natural causes.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 am

ballongiraf wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:James Brown died on Dec 25th 2007 and was buried March 12, 2007.....so almost the same amount of time. Pretty yucky if you ask me.

true, but James brown died of natural causes.

correct, but what difference does that make...its still took them almost 2 1/2 months to bury him!!

You signature KILLS ME!!! LOLOLOL That is too funny!!! I laugh everytime I see it!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 am

“His hairstylist has made his hair special and a make-up artist has gone in and fixed him up so he's ready for the big day.”

Seriously? How many times does he need to have his hair and makeup done? What exactly is he doing that his hair and makeup are getting messed up?
Rolling Eyes

IMO, that sounds insane to have an open coffin viewing after 2 months. Why do that to the children? I'm 37 and wouldn't want to see an open coffin after 2 months, I can't imagine why someone else would?

Why the concrete encasement? I thought ths cemetary had kick as security?

nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 am

@nlb god no I wouldn't want to see someone in a coffin who was dead for over 2 months. I can barely handle seeing them in a coffin after 2 days.
The poor kids are so young and apparantely they've already seen him twice even though his face was damaged and not suitable for the public to view.

I don't buy this.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:36 am

ballongiraf wrote:
A report in the Sunday Mirror quotes Marlon as saying: “His hairstylist has made his hair special and a make-up artist has gone in and fixed him up so he's ready for the big day.”

am i the only one, who finds that sentence very creepy? They're preparing him for "the big day"? Big day? How can you possibly see a burial as a big day? Unless "big day" means something in regards to the hoax?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 am

ballongiraf wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

am i the only one, who finds that sentence very creepy? They're preparing him for "the big day"? Big day? How can you possibly see a burial as a big day? Unless "big day" means something in regards to the hoax?

I find that creepy as well. It makes no sense in terms of a burial, IMO.

@ishealive-I'm not buying it either, I can't imagine Katherine could handle this nor could I imagine that she would let those poor kids go through that.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 am

hmm his make-up artist fixed him at the memorial, but the casket was closed it had only been 2 weeks after his "death". Two months later he's gonna get his hair done and his make up done...and yeah, probably this person will most likely look like MJ after much make up, hairstyle... and two months dead! God that is crazy...if there is a time when I wouldn't let the children or anybody see him is precisely after two months of his "passing".
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:46 am

I am sorry but if I were a stylist, which I am not, I would not dare want to touch a 2 1/2 month old corpse...that's just sick!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 am

ballongiraf wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

Exactly why would they think that a burial is a big day? Something does not add up thats for sure.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 am

i apologize if i sound morbid, but...

he's been in a freezer for +2 months now. How can they possibly apply make up on him? Try to apply make up on a frozen orange and let me know how that works for ya.......

Last edited by ballongiraf on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:52 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I am sorry but if I were a stylist, which I am not, I would not dare want to touch a 2 1/2 month old corpse...that's just sick!

lol true, but I wouldn't mind if it is a loved person, though
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:53 am

there was a discussion on youtube about sept. 3rd and how that was 'the comeback' but i dont know if i believe this. big day is a weird way to describe it too.. hardly a big day Sad more like a devestating day!

please dont shoot the messenger (me) i am only telling you what was wrote on youtube, and none was said by me Smile
personally- i think its too soon, but in all reality it very well could be. pls dont pin your hopes on it either.. after all sept. 3rd is only 4 days away so we will see in due course! Very Happy
or september 4th.. whatever date it freaking is!!! LOL
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:55 am

ballongiraf wrote:i apologize if i sound morbid, but...

he's been in a freezer in +2 months now. How can they possibly apply make up on him? Try to apply make up on a frozen orange and let me know how that works for ya.......

lol! I agree with you on that. Plus like it was said, why would he need his hair and makeup done when it was suppose to be before July 7. What exactly was he doing to mess it up?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 am

ballongiraf wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

This statement is twisted, from what he's saying you'd never think it was his brother he was burying. IDK what to think.
I certainly wouldn't refer to it as "their big day" a very sad day yes.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:58 am

nlb wrote:

he's been in a freezer in +2 months now. How can they possibly apply make up on him? Try to apply make up on a frozen orange and let me know how that works for ya.......

lol! I agree with you on that. Plus like it was said, why would he need his hair and makeup done when it was suppose to be before July 7. What exactly was he doing to mess it up?

That's what I would like to know? If he's been in a freezer then his hair should not have moved and his make up should not have faded.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

God, this is a really nasty conversation!!

that is def a weird statement. If it was my sibling, I certainly would not word the sentence THAT way, god.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:God, this is a really nasty conversation!!

that is def a weird statement. If it was my sibling, I certainly would not word the sentence THAT way, god.

It seems that the Jackson brothers have a way with words, don't they? I know it's been said before, but they sure do nothing to dispel the rumors of a hoax. IMO, they sometimes seem to fuel it.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Exactly.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm

nlb wrote:

It seems that the Jackson brothers have a way with words, don't they? I know it's been said before, but they sure do nothing to dispel the rumors of a hoax. IMO, they sometimes seem to fuel it.

makes you wonder, huh? That, and the fact that the family hasnt even mentioned the coroner's van video. Fake or not, why havent they commented?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm

Yea, youd think if they wanted to make the hoax "look" real they would come out with something about the vid being fake.

Or maybe they just think its silly and dont want to look stupid commenting on it...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:27 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
nlb wrote:

makes you wonder, huh? That, and the fact that the family hasnt even mentioned the coroner's van video. Fake or not, why havent they commented?

you know i always hear from my friends (most of them dont believe that MJ is alive) that his family do it on purpose to keep him in the news so they can be able to make money....
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

I agree - 'big day' to describe a burial? That is possibly the strangest choice of words I've seen to describe a burial. Not to mention creepy.
If Karen Faye applied the make-up for the private family ceremony on 7/7 - why would they then need to re-apply the make-up and do the hair for the burial 2 months later on 3/9?
How would his make-up have gotten smudged/messed up? It's hardly like he's been jumping around dancing on stage to warrant a fresh make-over.
And jeez come on - if he's supposed to be in a freezer for 2 months - a freezer which doesn't exist at Forest Lawn's Glendale Cemetery - how exactly do they expect to apply make-up? Are they planning on thawing him out or defrosting him beforehand?

It's ridiculous.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 pm

phoenix wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
nlb wrote:

you know i always hear from my friends (most of them dont believe that MJ is alive) that his family do it on purpose to keep him in the news so they can be able to make money....

well, given the way they've acted so far, i dont think that's too far fetched. Im beyond disgusted with their behavior.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:31 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
phoenix wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
nlb wrote:

well, given the way they've acted so far, i dont think that's too far fetched. Im beyond disgusted with their behavior.

I KNOW what i want would be to come over and kick their a***s as hard as possible
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 pm

he's been in a freezer for +2 months now. How can they possibly apply make up on him? Try to apply make up on a frozen orange and let me know how that works for ya.......

LMAOXD - yeah - Ditto - & and I wouldn't touch a 2 1/2 month old dead body for life of me ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 pm

Big day? Touch ups for hair and make-up? This is getter werider at ever turn. Too bad we cannot include music within the posts. Right now the theme from the tv show Twilight Zone is running through my mind.

Take your pick since any version of the opening narrative applies at this time...
(Opening narration season 1)
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."
(Opening narration season 2)
"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"
(Opening narration season 3)
"You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!"
(Opening narration season 4 & 5)
"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone."
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down