Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new theory

+3
Savannah
cherry8
Iloveyoumore
7 posters

Go down

A new theory Empty A new theory

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 pm

I thought about this all day.

I couldn't wait to get home from work to post this.

First of all- a disclaimer. Maybe I have gone stark raving mad. It is quite possible. I have never been so engulfed in anything in my entire life.

I have a whacked theory MJ might truly be among us, literally right under our noses, and the person I have in mind would literally be the very last person that the average member would suspect.

I am curious to know if any of the posters who are more well versed in reading between the lines, if they are wondering the same thing. It is pretty whacked, really, but it makes sense -- to me. Once I started really thinking back...

If you do, please PM me.

I do not wish to speak about it here.

Thanks.

I
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

A new theory Empty Re: A new theory

Post by cherry8 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Just out of curiosity scratch what if the person who you think is he PM you asking that question? will you tell him/her ''i think you are MJ'' ? do you think that he/she will tell you the truth and in that case will you believe it? rabbit

Sometimes i slightly have thought about that possibility (supposing that he's alive) but i think it would be a big risk for him, we can know where everybody is located Neutral
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

iloveyoumore ~ Out of all the over 2,000 posters, there was only 1 person who I really wondered about. Probably not the same person, because this person never posted over 10 posts. It was the kindness about them, and they really offered their heart and sympathy to a situation that I had described. Whether it was MJ or not, that person was genuine for sure! I don't remember the name (I would never announce it if I did), but I remember the topic because I used to go and read it over and over again. But, I would be very interested in your theory. Wink I know you don't want to post names on here, but maybe a teensy weensy hint??? Just teasin.

Oh, I wanted to thank you also because you directed me to a thread that was my favorite at the old site. It was on Empathys thread and I mentioned how we were all kind of drawn together without an explanation...almost like we all have a special gift. (we were also talking about monalisa's art work). I don't know if you remember or not, but you directed me to a thread, and I read it all and loved it. Thank you. Smile

Oh, and let us know if you figure it out or not...lol Basketball Oh, I love these smilys so much. haha
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:03 pm

cherry8 wrote:Just out of curiosity scratch what if the person who you think is he PM you asking that question? will you tell him/her ''i think you are MJ'' ? do you think that he/she will tell you the truth and in that case will you believe it? rabbit

Sometimes i slightly have thought about that possibility (supposing that he's alive) but i think it would be a big risk for him, we can know where everybody is located Neutral

Yes, if the person I am thinking of PM'ed me, I would tell them that I thought it was them. Maybe indirectly...I don't know.

I am feeling pretty stupid for posting this thread, actually.

I hope nobody thinks I did it to get attention. I am sure that's what it looks like. I get it.

I was genuinely about to burst all day. I wanted to know if anyone had the same idea as I did, because if by some crazy chance my theory is right, it's awesome news.
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Savannah wrote:iloveyoumore ~ Out of all the over 2,000 posters, there was only 1 person who I really wondered about. Probably not the same person, because this person never posted over 10 posts. It was the kindness about them, and they really offered their heart and sympathy to a situation that I had described. Whether it was MJ or not, that person was genuine for sure! I don't remember the name (I would never announce it if I did), but I remember the topic because I used to go and read it over and over again. But, I would be very interested in your theory. Wink I know you don't want to post names on here, but maybe a teensy weensy hint??? Just teasin.

Oh, I wanted to thank you also because you directed me to a thread that was my favorite at the old site. It was on Empathys thread and I mentioned how we were all kind of drawn together without an explanation...almost like we all have a special gift. (we were also talking about monalisa's art work). I don't know if you remember or not, but you directed me to a thread, and I read it all and loved it. Thank you. Smile

Oh, and let us know if you figure it out or not...lol Basketball Oh, I love these smilys so much. haha

No hints, because again, if by some crazy ass chance I am on the right track, I would never want to undo what has been done...how stupid would that be?

I remember souza posting a very similar thread to this on MJHD and I just knew that it was a bad idea...I just knew people would run with it and start making innuendos about themselves and start acting more "mysterious" for the attention...I even posted somehting to that effect. I just really wanted to know if anyone was feeling me...
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Believe me, Im not a stalker...I´d never do innuendos, betray or do nothing as that, its not my nature.Im quiet and shy.

But if you have any kind of track for hope...Be mercyful, and at least say Yes.Do not say the name or nothing, just...Yes.And I think finally our lives can go on.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Last edited by Iloveyoumore on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Believe me, Im not a stalker...I´d never do innuendos, betray or do nothing as that, its not my nature.Im quiet and shy.

But if you have any kind of track for hope...Be mercyful, and at least say Yes.Do not say the name or nothing, just...Yes.And I think finally our lives can go on.

Well sure, I am hopeful. I am always, forever hopeful. It would take an earthquake to get me to lose hope.
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Iloveyoumore wrote:
cherry8 wrote:Just out of curiosity scratch what if the person who you think is he PM you asking that question? will you tell him/her ''i think you are MJ'' ? do you think that he/she will tell you the truth and in that case will you believe it? rabbit

Yes, if the person I am thinking of PM'ed me, I would tell them that I thought it was them. Maybe indirectly...I don't know.

I hope nobody thinks I did it to get attention. I am sure that's what it looks like. I get it.

I was genuinely about to burst all day. I wanted to know if anyone had the same idea as I did, because if by some crazy chance my theory is right, it's awesome news.

Neutral Oh, i hope i didn't give you the idea that i think you are stupid, no no. Everybody has the right to express their feelings and opinions, you know, you haven't been disrespectful to anybody, that's the important thing Smile . I also had a sad dream on another theory with regard mainly to the general absence of mj's real friends, but i prefer to not tell it, as it is really sad and probably untrue. No
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:19 pm

cherry8 wrote:
Iloveyoumore wrote:

Neutral Oh, i hope i didn't give you the idea that i think you are stupid, no no. Everybody has the right to express their feelings and opinions, you know, you haven't been disrespectful to anybody, that's the important thing Smile . I also had a sad dream on another theory with regard mainly to the general absence of mj's real friends, but i prefer to not tell it, as it is really sad and probably untrue. No

If you prefer not to tell it, I do understand. But I defiinitely like to examine all possibilities. I believe in dreams, also...
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Believe me, Im not a stalker...I´d never do innuendos, betray or do nothing as that, its not my nature.Im quiet and shy.

You are a very kind and compassionate individual. I hurt that you are hurting, Your PM broke my heart. People like you have a very, very special place in MJ's heart. Hugs! xoxoxoxo

And again, yes, I have hope! Keep the Faith!
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Savannah wrote:

Savannah, I am so sorry I neglected to comment earlier. Was this the thread you were referring to?
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/thoughts-and-feelings-from-a-non-fan&value=sf%25members%251%25user1050&search=2&ret=all

If so, that was my all-time favorite thread as well. It meant a great deal to me to read what people wrote in that thread. Not to mention it was a comforting thread to return to when I was having a rough MJ day. It reminded me and reinforced to me that it was critically important not to dismiss our intial intuition in weary times.

On a sidenote -- and this has nothing to do with the original post on this thread -- duly note how sweet & loving BerlinBabyGermany was on this thread -- he was always like this, on every single thread, under this screen name. Then he changed screen names. The first time he did it, he made a snarky comment on on Empathy's thread. The fourth time he did it, as BB, he was so aggressive and mental that he single-handedly shut down the forum with his postings of that conspiracy website that Skeptikal & Kaos theory created, and his other freaky posts. This complete and total change of persona still totally baffles me, and not one person has addressed it.
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Iloveyoumore wrote:
Savannah wrote:

Savannah, I am so sorry I neglected to comment earlier. Was this the thread you were referring to?
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/thoughts-and-feelings-from-a-non-fan&value=sf%25members%251%25user1050&search=2&ret=all

If so, that was my all-time favorite thread as well. It meant a great deal to me to read what people wrote in that thread. Not to mention it was a comforting thread to return to when I was having a rough MJ day. It reminded me and reinforced to me that it was critically important not to dismiss our intial intuition in weary times.

On a sidenote -- and this has nothing to do with the original post on this thread -- duly note how sweet & loving BerlinBabyGermany was on this thread -- he was always like this, on every single thread, under this screen name. Then he changed screen names. The first time he did it, he made a snarky comment on on Empathy's thread. The fourth time he did it, as BB, he was so aggressive and mental that he single-handedly shut down the forum with his postings of that conspiracy website that Skeptikal & Kaos theory created, and his other freaky posts. This complete and total change of persona still totally baffles me, and not one person has addressed it.

I feel a bit moved when i read that thread from MJHD Crying or Very sad

Last edited by cherry8 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 pm

I'm sorry, but I dont get what anyone thinks the new theory is. Did I miss something?
I did catch that BB changed attitudes rather stranegly. But I didnt get the warm fuzzies from Empathy like most of you did. She was all over the place and I didnt understand a word of what she said. Everything was inside out. If that is what you do and you blog about it, I;m sorry but you have a responsibility to learn how to write properly so you can get yuour message across. She's already speaking about energies that most people dont understand, when you muddle it with paragraph long rambling sentences it is impossoble to decipher.

I was unaware that Skeptical and Kaos created the conspiracy website but its fitting. They were always the most offensive in their posts.

I admit I questioned when MJHD was created becasue to me, that was the only question I needed answered. I think it most certainly has a connection to what is going on. I dont beleive in coincidences.

Speaking of dreams, I have had several of MJ since 6-25. I forgot most of them, but have woken up knowing I dreamed of him. I remember one in particular. He and I were sitting on a bench in a very crowded outdoor place, listening to other peoples conversation. He just said, 'Dont believe everythingy you hear'. I took it to mean, trust my hunches and that what we are hearing is not the truth. It may appear innocent and truthful but lies are everywhere you dont expect them to be.
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:33 pm

I think I misunderstood something here.. ????

Im completely lost

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Lost by me MyBeloved or the post in general? Becasue I'm lost about the post in general too.
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Michael could be anyone on here. There is your reason to be nice. i hope he does have time to sit down to read and chat on these forums. if he is here or any other forum for that matter, we shouldn't try to drawn him out. let him a NORMAL person and chat and exchange ideas like anyone else. if he is coming back let him have this time to be a 'regular guy'. if he's not coming back well, let him be regular anyway...okay yeah that sounded lame as hell. but i still feel that way Razz
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:46 pm

@ Velvetsilvergirl Im lost about what Iloveyoumore wrote about me.. I felt VERY uncomteble, I feel like i am some kinda laughing stock.

I think I misunderstood her.

Thats why im lost..

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 pm

velvetsilvergirl wrote:Lost by me MyBeloved or the post in general? Becasue I'm lost about the post in general too.

What can I help you with?

I don't understand the confusion. What was I not clear about?

I have a theory that involves, in part, a member being MJ. And you know what? I think Macaulay Culkin is here too. I'm actually more convinced about that than about MJ being here.

I was curious to know if anyone else suspected a member that doesn't seem....that anyone else would even consider.

I asked if anyone had a person in mind, please PM me so I could see if we were on the same wavelength.

People are PM'ing me asking "who do you think it is?" I'm not trying to be rude, I still love you, but I am going to stop answering these with the "I'm sorry, but I am not going to just tell you who I think it is. I am sorry this hurts you". That is not a game I want to play. I just wanted to know if anyone had the same name in their heads. I did not know how else to find this out. I am sorry if I am hurting people.

Last edited by Iloveyoumore on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:@ Velvetsilvergirl Im lost about what Iloveyoumore wrote about me.. I felt VERY uncomteble, I feel like i am some kinda laughing stock.

I think I misunderstood her.

Thats why im lost..

Oh, no. PLEASE don't think that. I was NOT mocking you. I deleted my post. I am so sorry you took it the wrong way. I think you are a warm, kind, compassionate person. And I thought you were being very clever, but apparently not. That is all. I misunderstood something. Forgive? xoxoxo
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 pm

This is pure speculation and can harm other members, topic will be locked
Souza81
Admin