Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAPD Chief to resign October 31st.

+6
EarthAngel90
CantStopLovingU
Another.Part.Of.Me
CaptainJaneway
carpenoctem
Rach
10 posters

Go down

LAPD Chief to resign October 31st. Empty LAPD Chief to resign October 31st.

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Hey Guys

I apologise if this has been mentioned in another thread but I couldn't see one just for this so I decided to start one.

Maybe I am reading too much into this but does anyone else find it odd that the LAPD Chief is resigning in October just after the "This Is It" movie is due to be released? Someone on chat (I'm sorry I can't remember who or I would credit!) mentioned that October 31st is a Saturday and seems like an odd day to resign so maybe it will be effective from October 30th?

Here is a link I found with his offical statement and tell me what you think Smile I love reading everyones opinons
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?id=6949808&section=news/local/los_angeles
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

LAPD Chief to resign October 31st. Empty Re: LAPD Chief to resign October 31st.

Post by carpenoctem Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Could this mean he was in on the hoax and he knew that when possibly the veil on MJ's "death" is lifted he wouldn't be able to work for state police anymore? That's why working security then. I hope Everybody understands what i'm trying to say because in my head it usually sounds ok but i don't know how reading this is for you guys that grew up with this language Very Happy Very Happy
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Maybe he is resigning so he does not get in trouble when it comes to light MJ hoaxed his death? I dunno but it seems kind of fishy to me.

As far as we know the LAPD has not released any info in the MJ case nor are they going to release the autopsy reports for a long while.

I am not sure what is going on but it is crazy.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 pm

I agree with CaptainJaneway! Seems like resigning would be a good move, that way he could probably not be bothered by media when/if MJ reveals that he's still alive, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:07 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/tmz-live-all-things-michael-jackson/
They're speaking live now - these two weird guys who work for TMZ.
So far they're saying that Michael jackson has not yet been buried, and the LAPD won't 'release any details for a few more weeks yet'
Are they serious? What are they investigating?
This is getting crazier and crazier every single day.

Oh, yeah. Maybe he's going into private security to protect Michael once the hoax is revealed in October.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:18 pm

The other thing that got me as well was it was only announced on August 5th so it happened pretty quickly after the whole "death" thing.

As I said maybe I am reading too much into it but it seems weird. I mean there's been no word on this "criminal investigation" and no word on Murray in what seems like weeks.

Either he is in on the hoax or he has realised just how bad at his job he is!!! As much I want it to be that he is in on the hoax, the latter would be so much more satisfying!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:19 pm

I'm sorry but I didn't want to start a new thread on this. I just looked at the Michael Jackson myspace site new blog entry and they were talking about the movie coming out and this and that. It was all written in past tense but one sentence McLain said just striked me.Maybe i'm reading too much into this but here it is:
"I know this film will serve as further proof that Michael Jackson is one of the greatest entertainers who ever graced a stage."
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Rachel wrote:The other thing that got me as well was it was only announced on August 5th so it happened pretty quickly after the whole "death" thing.

As I said maybe I am reading too much into it but it seems weird. I mean there's been no word on this "criminal investigation" and no word on Murray in what seems like weeks.

Either he is in on the hoax or he has realised just how bad at his job he is!!! As much I want it to be that he is in on the hoax, the latter would be so much more satisfying!
They just talked about Murray on the TMZ live stream - they reckon he's lying low because the last time he spoke in public to the LAPD he fluffed it and admitted administering drugs etc. They think he's keeping a low profile atm.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:21 pm

I agree with all of you ... If this is true, it is very suspect. The rabbit hole gets deeper every day.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:21 pm

carpenoctem wrote:I'm sorry but I didn't want to start a new thread on this. I just looked at the Michael Jackson myspace site new blog entry and they were talking about the movie coming out and this and that. It was all written in past tense but one sentence McLain said just striked me.Maybe i'm reading too much into this but here it is:
"I know this film will serve as further proof that Michael Jackson is one of the greatest entertainers who ever graced a stage."

ummm IS? doesnt he mean WAS? oh wait, no. of course he meant is, because michael jackson IS still alive. awesome. Wink Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Rachel wrote:The other thing that got me as well was it was only announced on August 5th so it happened pretty quickly after the whole "death" thing.

They just talked about Murray on the TMZ live stream - they reckon he's lying low because the last time he spoke in public to the LAPD he fluffed it and admitted administering drugs etc. They think he's keeping a low profile atm.

I wish he would stay wherever he is. It's been nice to not have to read his BS all over the news for the last few days! Urgh, just thinking about him makes me feel sick pale
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 pm

carpenoctem wrote:I'm sorry but I didn't want to start a new thread on this. I just looked at the Michael Jackson myspace site new blog entry and they were talking about the movie coming out and this and that. It was all written in past tense but one sentence McLain said just striked me.Maybe i'm reading too much into this but here it is:
Hmm... so he knows? Isn't it suspicious that John Mclain is the former lawyer - newly rehired before the 'death'; the executor of the will; the lawyer who had this hidden will from 2002 that got filed; and the one credited with earning at least $100m for the estate?
And he's talking about Michael in the present tense?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

carpenoctem wrote:Could this mean he was in on the hoax and he knew that when possibly the veil on MJ's "death" is lifted he wouldn't be able to work for state police anymore? That's why working security then. I hope Everybody understands what i'm trying to say because in my head it usually sounds ok but i don't know how reading this is for you guys that grew up with this language Very Happy Very Happy

Ditto with Caprenoctem ... %100 percent. Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Rachel wrote:Hey Guys

I apologise if this has been mentioned in another thread but I couldn't see one just for this so I decided to start one.

Maybe I am reading too much into this but does anyone else find it odd that the LAPD Chief is resigning in October just after the "This Is It" movie is due to be released? Someone on chat (I'm sorry I can't remember who or I would credit!) mentioned that October 31st is a Saturday and seems like an odd day to resign so maybe it will be effective from October 30th?

Here is a link I found with his offical statement and tell me what you think Smile I love reading everyones opinons
[url=http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?id=6949808§ion=news/local/los_angeles
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?id=6949808§ion=news/local/los_angeles[/quote[/url]]

There's that number 7 again...he resigns after a 7 year tenure. Smile
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 pm

@ sunnyscrapper - You're so right!

This is shaping up to be quite interesting folks!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Maybe this may not even be relevant but I remember when watching the memorial at the end of it I am almost 100% sure it was the chief of police who stated "We have to keep some secrets" when a reporter asked about the location where the body would be taken.

Does anyone else remember this? I am trying to look for the video but I can't find it!
The reason I mentioned it is because that line alone leads me to believe he is in the know of the hoax, hence the reason why he would be retiring on the 31st.

Again, this might not even be relevant and I am possibly looking too much into it! But w/everything that has been going on it really is hard not to look deep into things! scratch Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Banessa wrote:Maybe this may not even be relevant but I remember when watching the memorial at the end of it I am almost 100% sure it was the chief of police who stated "We have to keep some secrets" when a reporter asked about the location where the body would be taken.

Does anyone else remember this? I am trying to look for the video but I can't find it!
The reason I mentioned it is because that line alone leads me to believe he is in the know of the hoax, hence the reason why he would be retiring on the 31st.

Again, this might not even be relevant and I am possibly looking too much into it! But w/everything that has been going on it really is hard not to look deep into things! scratch Smile

Oh great find! I hadn't heard that one before, It certainly would fit in with all this crazy mess.

I will try and have a look online and see if I can find it also Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Banessa wrote:Maybe this may not even be relevant but I remember when watching the memorial at the end of it I am almost 100% sure it was the chief of police who stated "We have to keep some secrets" when a reporter asked about the location where the body would be taken.

I remember that! There was also an article where he said it as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Banessa - is this what you were talking about?...

"We're not going to discuss how the body was removed. As Chief Bratton says we have to keep some secrets".

here is the link

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=6908648

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

Since Doctor Murray was not licensed to prescribe or administer any drugs of that nature in the state of california, why hasn't he already been arrrested? If he admitted giving those drugs or ANY drugs to MJ in the state of California, then he has already broken the law. Why haven't they arrested him on that charge at least?
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:08 pm

missdahmer wrote:Banessa - is this what you were talking about?...

"We're not going to discuss how the body was removed. As Chief Bratton says we have to keep some secrets".

here is the link

[url=http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=6908648
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=6908648[/quote[/url]]

What a weird thing for a policeman to say when it's their job to expose the truth! OK I know they can't say too much because it would cause an even bigger freanzy but it's still an odd choice of words IMO.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 am

Quote: "Mike and Harvey are answering your questions now."

....how convenient! ;-) Hahaha
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm

missdahmer wrote:Banessa - is this what you were talking about?...

here is the link

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=6908648

Yes! Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for Smile

I found it strange/odd for him to use those words. And now w/him leaving the job it would make sense, if he is in the know and wouldn't want for it to come back and bite him in the A** just my opinion. Thanks again for posting the link you are awezome! flower
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down