Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says

+16
emanviam
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
MJJXscape
jpresley
nlb
SmoothCriminal
EarthAngel90
PETTINA2393
Grace
~~Kristy~~
hungry
emo_pinkt
Rach
ishealive
bibi
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is the van video real?

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 17 ]
Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:Rachel,MBMJ and Annie and everyone you are all awesome.We are all awesome and We are such an awesome team.

Indeed we are. I love it here. cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 pm

I love it here to.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Yes we are. Like I said before, if you are messing with my family you mess with me.

You guys are a part of my family and life now, I wont let anybody hurt you.

LOVE YA

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Yes we are. Like I said before, if you are messing with my family you mess with me.

You guys are a part of my family and life now, I wont let anybody hurt you.

LOVE YA

I am speechless about this...this is the way I feel too.

Thnk you for all the love that we feel here...

YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH!!

I love you Smile
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Thank you for the welcome when I first joined here.I love you.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Thank you, Rachel. That's all I have to say.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:19 pm

I can't believe this person. He has nothing better to do than to come and insult us? That's quite sad...and he is not an MJ fan, but he is brainwashed by the media.
And if this is insanity or craziness according to them..I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minte of it!
This forum is such a love-filled and and optimistic spirited place...where people from all around the world unite for love...just like MJ wanted!
Thank you Rachel for creating this forum!!! Very Happy
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 pm

@ Bibi

I wish I could say I created this forum but I didn't! I just Admin for it and I am so proud to say that I do because it is filled with intelligent, insightful and loving people Smile

xoxo

BTW I just love your signature clip!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Rachel wrote:@ Bibi

I wish I could say I created this forum but I didn't! I just Admin for it and I am so proud to say that I do because it is filled with intelligent, insightful and loving people Smile

xoxo

BTW I just love your signature clip!!!

oh my bad Very Happy thank anyway for administrating it!!
who created it, then? Wink

P>S
and thank u...Im in love with that clip. lol!!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:29 pm

It was Souza but because she is a MOD on MJHD and that takes up most of her time she doesn't come on here very often.

Everytime I look at it I think Michael is blowing me a kiss! Oh and I love the military style outfit he is wearing as well!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Just checked this thread and saw all that crap from that clown.

Well done Rachel, they were only trying to stir and if they believe MJ is dead why the hell are they even on these forums.

We are not disrespectful we are MJ's sane and genuine fans and the ones who stuck with him through thick and thin.

Anyway moving on!!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:45 pm

oh thats right--SOUZA!!!! I knew that and it completely slipped my mind What a Face WOW!!
& YOur avatar is smokin'...kinda hypnotozing !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:55 pm

wow, just got through that thread.
what a fucking douche-bag! ahahaha.
seriously- does this sadact have nothing better do than come on this website and cause trouble?! he needs to get a life, and possibly a bit of dignity on the way down. what makes me laugh is that people say ''oh your not true MJ fans, bla bla.. your disrespectful yadda yadda'' yet, all we are doing is looking at the obvious. lets face it- it really aint' hard to spot there is something up, BLATENLY we are the real fans (and sure, there are real fans who think he is gone too) because we never let him down like some other d*cks did in the past. Just because we havent been brainwashed by the media and dont believe their BS doesnt mean we dont care. My auntie is a researcher- for those in UK she works on GMTV.. and tbh, she think Micke is gone- but she would. She is the pressm right? Even I am dissapointed in her a little not to even question it. so, they can call us what they want- dont bother me one tiny bit. not even a scratch on the armour mate Wink

we love ya' mikey- dont forget that.
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, you're the best! xxxx

(ps, excuse the language.. couldnt think of a nicer word to describe some people) I love you
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Wow. Why do I always miss when the jerks come on here? He should be glad I wasnt logged in last night cus he would be walking around talking like a girl right now. LOL!...I might have gottern myself banned.

Rachel, Souza...this site is WONDERFUL.!!! And Im SOOOO glad that we all get along you know? ESPECIALLY a bunch of females who can be hormonal..if you know what i mean!!

We dont fight, if we disagree, then we do it maturley and no harm done and we move on to the next topic. This place RAWKS!!!

I wub you guys!! ***HUGS***
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Well done Princess Rach, handled that meanie like a true pro! Smile

and well done, MyBelovedMJ - you stuck up for us and yourself so well, Michael would be SO PROUD of you. I hope you know that.

I love everyone on here, this is a great, supportive, comforting family. You can't choose your 'real' family but you can with this one and it's so much better because of that Smile I love you
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2