Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 3, 2009 News Coverage?

+20
phoenix
rowdyangel
yaya
EarthAngel90
ishealive
Grace
~~Kristy~~
Pammy
Rach
MJFOREVER
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
PinkLizard
Smelly
ilprincipe
neverlandsfairy
ballongiraf
ohnanina
DreamChild
IWSICS
GirlSaturday
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

September 3, 2009 News Coverage? Empty September 3, 2009 News Coverage?

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 am

Like a lot you, I am antsy about what may (or may not) take place on Thursday. City officials have stressed that the scheduled event will be private. With that said, is anyone aware of any coverage that is expected before and afterwards. I was wondering if news organizations will be onhand to provide live coverage of them monitoring the surrounding area in order to get glimpses of who arrives. Likewise, providing the same monitoring to watch where the guests possibly go afterwards.

With so much speculation floating around, I find it hard to believe that no news organizations will take advantage of the situation and try to get the scoop with photos or soundbite leaks of what takes place that day.

In my opinion, it's too quiet right now.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

September 3, 2009 News Coverage? Empty Re: September 3, 2009 News Coverage?

Post by IWSICS Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am

It so quiet, it's eerie! I don't like it, not one bit. Neutral
But, if there was NO news coverage how could we even be sure it happened?
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 am

~Strangely the Jackson Family has stated that it will be a Private Ceremony for only Friends and Family~

~But~

~In the same Breath they say that there will be "Near-by Accomadations For the Media"~

confused confused scratch Rolling Eyes
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ohnanina Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:24 am

WHY do they (The Jackson Family) get accomodations for the media IF it will be private?

WHY is Aretha Franklin going to sing? Because she didn't at the Memorial July 7th?? WEREN'T MJ's friends all there? Have they forgot a "few"??

WHO is/are the media invited to be there?

WHO from the media won't be allowed to be there?

WHY "so many" notes being released by Jackson Family for the press (Germaine.. Tito...)?

WHY make arrangements on his "body" including make-up if his "body" is already in decomposition ? (THAT'S MORBID!)

Madre Teresa Calcuta, Princess Diana, Pope John Paul II, recently Ted Kennedy, just to mention a few, were shown to the public after death, WHY NOT MICHAEL JACKSON??

WHY is a burial so many times delayed? (This is the 1st time in HIStory as far as I know...)

WHERE IS the full report of the autopsy?

WHO are the patients of "Dr Conrad Murray"??

WHY does none of the patients of "Dr Conrad" come to defend him for instances??

DO YOU REMEMBER the perfect disguises of Michael?? BIG HEAD? "Dr Conrad" fits perfectly...

WHY delay so much a moment which causes always so much grief and pain in the souls of the family of deceased? (I've published this somewhere else a few days ago)

WHERE has been his "body" since June, 25th? No one knows anything for sure

...and so many other questions that remain withou an answer...
ohnanina
ohnanina

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30
Leeftijd : 66

http://itsabouttimeessay.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am

i think the biggest question in this farce is:

if this burial is SOOOO private and SOOO hush hush, then why oh WHY announce:
"ladies an gentlemen. Michael jackson will be buried at X cemetery at XX am on XX.XX.09"?

when you're gonna turn the place into area 51 and be like "don't bother showing up - and no flowers!", then why announce it to the world? DO they seriously think the media will respect that and stay away?

( lol! )
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 am

Cof cof Cool ..I dunno if its really reliable, but people on MJHD are saying the burial, well, got lets say: another delay (as we predicted), till friday september 4th at 7 o´clock in the morning... Cool

Well I thought they wished the service during a non rush time, to avoid issues. And at this early hour in the morning, everyone is going work and school at L.A, dont you think?

Also Cool K.O Said for us to wait the SUN OUT and the ICE TO MELT, than He´d be back...And for sure at 7 a.m the sun will be already out long ago! lol!

But we need to verify IF it was really delayed, but people at MJHD are suggesting it was.Why am I not surprised!

WE ARE REALLY WRITTING HIS HIStory!

HE´S BACK!

TUESDAYS, I LOVE YOU MORE!
lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 am

Speaking of delay, I have been passively following the California wildfires story.

For those who don't know, there is a huge area in Southern Caifornia that is being hit hard by massive fires. There have been reported 122,000 acres of land affected by the fires. Evacuations are ongoing and the resources throughout the state and from the region are focused on the fires.

Are any California members of this group aware of the possible impact that the wildfires are having to the LA area and specifically the area surrounding the burial site?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:02 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:Cof cof Cool ..I dunno if its really reliable, but people on MJHD are saying the burial, well, got lets say: another delay (as we predicted), till friday september 4th at 7 o´clock in the morning... Cool

Well I thought they wished the service during a non rush time, to avoid issues. And at this early hour in the morning, everyone is going work and school at L.A, dont you think?

Also Cool K.O Said for us to wait the SUN OUT and the ICE TO MELT, than He´d be back...And for sure at 7 a.m the sun will be already out long ago! lol!

But we need to verify IF it was really delayed, but people at MJHD are suggesting it was.Why am I not surprised!

WE ARE REALLY WRITTING HIS HIStory!

HE´S BACK!

TUESDAYS, I LOVE YOU MORE!
lol!

I read that too, and I think it would be stunning....
let's wait and see....
I don't like Mondays..but I love Tuesdays Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 am

Tuesday is the new Friday!!!!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 am

I await thursday with interest. I agree if you want something private don't make it public!

Also if the funeral goes ahead like this, then the family would be going against what, we ALL know, Michael would have wanted. He loved his fans and he would not have wanted us to be left without a way to say 'goodbye'. The memorial was definitely not this! If may have been if the body had been taken straight from the memorial and buried, then we would have felt part of it but this HUGE time delay makes the memorial irrelevant as a way of saying goodbye!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:06 am

Smelly wrote:Tuesday is the new Friday!!!!!!

It's about time, friday has had the top spot for too long!!!!!! lol!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:08 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Speaking of delay, I have been passively following the California wildfires story.

For those who don't know, there is a huge area in Southern Caifornia that is being hit hard by massive fires. There have been reported 122,000 acres of land affected by the fires. Evacuations are ongoing and the resources throughout the state and from the region are focused on the fires.

Are any California members of this group aware of the possible impact that the wildfires are having to the LA area and specifically the area surrounding the burial site?

Im not from Cali, but I THINK the fires are NORTH of LA? I cant be sure though..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 am

PinkLizard wrote:I await thursday with interest. I agree if you want something private don't make it public!

Also if the funeral goes ahead like this, then the family would be going against what, we ALL know, Michael would have wanted. He loved his fans and he would not have wanted us to be left without a way to say 'goodbye'. The memorial was definitely not this! If may have been if the body had been taken straight from the memorial and buried, then we would have felt part of it but this HUGE time delay makes the memorial irrelevant as a way of saying goodbye!

Agree with you Smile

And people dont lose hope if the funeral is thursday or friday and mj didnt came back Wink it doesnt mean anything Smile

Last edited by MJFOREVER on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 am

The media are like giant rats and I am sure that they will find a way to get pictures etc.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did an Elvis and paid someone to take a picture from the inside to show us that Michael is dead.

Ugh, that would be so sick Sad
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 am

Thanks. With the speed that the fires are spreading it's still unknown how far the damage will stretch. I feel for those people living through it.

Here's an interesting report that just came out: Cell phone service along with media broadcast signals could be impacted.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Speaking of delay, I have been passively following the California wildfires story.

Im not from Cali, but I THINK the fires are NORTH of LA? I cant be sure though..
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 am

Rachel wrote:The media are like giant rats and I am sure that they will find a way to get pictures etc.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did an Elvis and paid someone to take a picture from the inside to show us that Michael is dead.

They did that?? Neutral Well its only for close friends and family so i dont think so, but he with some of the golddigging jacksonmembers you can never be sure
Sorry for saying that but its my opinion about a few jacksons Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 am

~I just had a Strange thought:

~What if all of this "Hoopla" surrounding this "burial" on September 3rd~And all the announcements about it and saying constantly about how Private it is meant to be is just a Diversion?~

~Meant to Distract everyone's attention?~

~Keep the eyes and attention focused where they want You to focus~

~Which would be Forest Lawn Cemetary~

~It will be Interesting to see what else in the World happens during this "Not-So-Private-Private-Burial-Ceremony"~

~Not that there is anything at all to my words~

~just~

~Curiosity~

Last edited by DreamChild on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 am

MJFOREVER wrote:

They did that?? Neutral Well its only for close friends and family so i dont think so, but he with some of the golddigging jacksonmembers you can never be sure
Sorry for saying that but its my opinion about a few jacksons Rolling Eyes

Yes, I think it was Elvis' cousin who did it for $10,000 which was a lot of money back then so can you imagine how much something like this would sell for?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:30 am

Possibly.

Telling people that an event is "private, keep away, no outsiders allowed" is a mere magnet to encourage crashers for the event. People like to see if they are clever enough to get around barriers and obstacles. It could become a game to them. Gaining a massive and curios audience to the event would prove to be an opportune time to drop a huge jaw-dropping bomb on such a captive audience.

DreamChild wrote:~I just had a Strange thought:

~What if all of this "Hoopla" surrounding this "burial" on September 3rd~And all the announcements about it and saying constantly about how Private it is meant to be is just a Diversion?~

~Meant to Distract everyone's attention?~

~Keep the eyes and attention focused where they want You to focus~

~Which would be Forest Lawn Cemetary~

~It will be Interesting to see what else in the World happens during this "Not-So-Private-Private-Burial-Ceremony"~

~Not that there is anything at all to my words~

~just~

~Curiosity~

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:32 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
PinkLizard wrote:I await thursday with interest. I agree if you want something private don't make it public!

Agree with you Smile

And people dont lose hope if the funeral is thursday or friday and mj didnt came back Wink it doesnt mean anything Smile

I agree, right back at ya! lol!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 am

~Or the Perfect Time for the Government to do a whole bunch of Stuff they know we would never agree to if we knew about it~

~It already happened right after Michael's "death"~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:36 am

PinkLizard wrote:
Smelly wrote:Tuesday is the new Friday!!!!!!

It's about time, friday has had the top spot for too long!!!!!! lol!

Ditto lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:39 am

while we are on the TUESDAYS I LOVE YOU MORE .... there is a new one....dont know if this was posted before

http://news.sawf.org/Entertainment/59811.aspx

Michael Jackson Vienna tribute concert performers lineup to be announced

Jermain Jackson will announce the lineup of performers for the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Vienna on September 26 at a press conference in the Austrian capital next Tuesday.

Last edited by Pammy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 am

Rachel wrote:The media are like giant rats and I am sure that they will find a way to get pictures etc.

On this case for sure will be just a Maked-Up , and lenght shoulder soft wigged dummy, dressed for ITS BIG DAY.Just another topic, for the Believers analyse till PROOF its to be a really a dummy.

And you know, we are a kind of, pretty good on it!
Cool

He´s back!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:43 am

~Michael Never Left~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:

On this case for sure will be just a Maked-Up , and lenght shoulder soft wigged dummy, dressed for ITS BIG DAY.Just another topic, for the Believers analyse till PROOF its to be a really a dummy.

And you know, we are a kind of, pretty good on it!
Cool

He´s back!

Yes Exactly they are not fooling us we are way to smart man.Like I said so many times they must think we are stupid and we are not.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 am

Great... Rolling Eyes ...lots of acts singing MJ songs. They will throw in a few look-a-likes to moonwalk as well.

Pammy wrote:while we are on the TUESDAYS I LOVE YOU MORE .... there is a new one....dont know if this was posted before

Jermain Jackson will announce the lineup of performers for the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Vienna on September 26 at a press conference in the Austrian capital next Tuesday.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Great... Rolling Eyes ...lots of acts singing MJ songs. They will throw in a few look-a-likes to moonwalk as well.

Pammy wrote:while we are on the TUESDAYS I LOVE YOU MORE .... there is a new one....dont know if this was posted before

Well then it would SUCK AS HELL Rolling Eyes It's a tribute not a rape mj song or move concert silent Mad Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:56 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Witnesses create even more stories - think of all the Larry King to come - whom would he feed off if not of
I still stick to my opinion about Twitter - but I follow the kids since weeks and it's just increasingly weird how they are being closed down and reopen new channels to speak out. Someone seems to want them shut up. Just for you to know.[/quote]

Dear can you give me Paris´twitter.Is it really hers or might be a fake?
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Lol Tuesday again.... we're not the only ones that like Tuesdays Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 pm

yeah, i've noticed the tuesday think too. And im kinda expecting some news to drop today...

*taps foot impatiently*
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Didn't someone mention in the past that Tuesday had somehow become the designated video day?

ballongiraf wrote:yeah, i've noticed the tuesday think too. And im kinda expecting some news to drop today...

*taps foot impatiently*
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Tuesdays seems to be very popluar w/ them.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:46 pm

I am a major non-believer that Paris Jackson is providing tweets. My fear is that someone is playing a very disturbing game while pretending to be Paris.
Grace wrote:Princess_ParisJ

That's her tweets - but beware stalking her. Thank you.
I don't judge whether the account fake or not. I just see the same friends on all those accounts over and over again, the tweets getting protected after a while and then closed. It's hide and seek there.

1. .......you some birthday cupcakes we had fun decorating them all with sprinkles and eatable stickers of you, Love Paris xoXOXox2:42 AM Aug 29th from web
  2. .......nails red and spiked up his hair blanket knotted my hair LOL, we also made.........2:39 AM Aug 29th from web
  3. Dear Daddy, today we all played beauty parlor i painted blankets nails blue and plaited his hair and painted princes........2:37 AM Aug 29th from web
  4. ............... very much and that your my greatest hero Love Paris xX10:31 PM Aug 28th from web
  5. Dear
    Daddy, This morning i did studing i cept looking at my necklase and
    wishing you would come home i hope you no we all miss you .........10:31 PM Aug 28th from web
  6. byebye..............................................xX6:29 PM Aug 28th from web
  7. ................were making today i hope you are having fun with the angels, Love your Princess Paris xXxXx6:28 PM Aug 28th from web
  8. Dear
    Daddy, Blanket has made you the sweetest little card hes so cute he is
    going to put it out with a little birthday cake ................6:27 PM Aug 28th from web
  9. ...........somebodys
    birthday with milk and cookies, YUMMY , i hope god is planning you an
    awsome party for tommorro, Love From Paris xoxox6:23 PM Aug 28th from web
  10. Dear
    Daddy, I just woke up an hour ago and i would like to say goodmorning,
    I miss how you used to wake us up on the day before ............6:22 PM Aug 28th from web
  11. ......He
    played with us a bit but thought he was to old to play with a 4 year
    old and a 7 year old i played with them though Love Paris xX1:14 AM Aug 28th from web
  12. Dear Daddy, I wonder what your doing today i played with London and Blanket,Prince played poker with Grandma......1:10 AM Aug 28th from web
  13. ......for the angels as they carnt come and see your concerts....I miss you so much love your Princess Paris xX12:37 AM Aug 28th from web
  14. Dear
    Daddy, Little London came today he was looking for you all around the
    house, Blanket told him you where doing a concert in heaven......12:36 AM Aug 28th from web
  15. but not to answer questions i will answer them at @PMKPJackson12:34 AM Aug 28th from web
  16. ill also use this twitter write to my daddy12:33 AM Aug 28th from web
  17. FOLLOW Blanket @LilBlanket and Prince @King_Of_Pop_Jr8:01 PM Aug 27th from web
  18. My Twitter is @PMKPJackson7:46 PM Aug 27th from web
  19. Hello This Is Paris Jackson I made a Back-up Twitter just incase mine gets hacked7:45 PM Aug 27th from web
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:25 pm

i honestly don't believe the kids have twitter, myspace or facebook accounts. they probably don't even have email addresses.

with that aside, is the funeral still gonna be on thursday, or will it be friday? i'm still unclear about that...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 pm

I for one will be watching the news very closely tomorrow - lol

Wink

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 pm

i cant imagine an 11 years old girl would make a back-up twitter in case her account is going to be hacked....LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:53 pm

That person isn't Paris .... It's a Very fake account ... so don't read into that twitter account .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Aretha's song of choice:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

What you want
(oo) Baby, I got
(oo) What you need
(oo) Do you know I got it?
(oo) All I'm askin'
(oo) Is for a little respect when you come home (just a little bit)
Hey baby (just a little bit) when you get home
(just a little bit) mister (just a little bit)

I ain't gonna do you wrong while you're gone
Ain't gonna do you wrong (oo) 'cause I don't wanna (oo)
All I'm askin' (oo)
Is for a little respect when you come home (just a little bit)
Baby (just a little bit) when you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

I'm about to give you all of my money
And all I'm askin' in return, honey
Is to give me my profits
When you get home (just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah baby (just a, just a, just a, just a)
When you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

------ instrumental break ------

Ooo, your kisses (oo)
Sweeter than honey (oo)
And guess what? (oo)
So is my money (oo)
All I want you to do (oo) for me
Is give it to me when you get home (re, re, re ,re)
Yeah baby (re, re, re ,re)
Whip it to me (respect, just a little bit)
When you get home, now (just a little bit)

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
Whoa, babe (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)
I get tired (just a little bit)
Keep on tryin' (just a little bit)
You're runnin' out of foolin' (just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin' (just a little bit)
(re, re, re, re) 'spect
When you come home (re, re, re ,re)
Or you might walk in (respect, just a little bit)
And find out I'm gone (just a little bit)
I got to have (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm

How f*cked up does someone have to be to pretend to be a little girl on TWITTER, of all places?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Not sure if this was posted already had a look but didn't see it. I didn't want to make a new thread so put it in here...

Janet gave out a tweet 3 hours ago

I love you, Mike, and I miss you. Dunk.about 3 hours ago from web
http://twitter.com/JanetJackson
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:22 pm

endlessfire wrote:How f*cked up does someone have to be to pretend to be a little girl on TWITTER, of all places?

Ummmm..........Id have to say pretty fucked up.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:25 pm

It is really sad when people have nothing better to do than to mess with Michael's children. A fake account in Paris' name just to see what they may be able to find out.

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:27 pm

ishealive wrote:Not sure if this was posted already had a look but didn't see it. I didn't want to make a new thread so put it in here...

[url=http://twitter.com/JanetJackson
http://twitter.com/JanetJackson[/quote[/url]]

Yeah, I responded to her...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm

[quote="emanviam"]
ishealive wrote:Not sure if this was posted already had a look but didn't see it. I didn't want to make a new thread so put it in here...

http://twitter.com/JanetJackson[/quote]

Yeah, I responded to her...

You responded to Janet?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 pm

[url=http://twitter.com/JanetJackson
http://twitter.com/JanetJackson[/quote[/url]]

I would think that given the fact that they are burying him tomorrow the family wouldn't be so concerned about posting on twitter. I know if I were burying a family member spending time on the computer would be the last thing on my mind. Shouldn't they have too much to do in preparation for tomorrow?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Ewwww!! yea thats true!!! They should be running around making sure everything is set.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next