Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calm before the storm?

+27
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GirlSaturday
shirley-grace
Smelly
SmoothCriminal
yaya
IWSICS
CantStopLovingU
MJSmile4Us
niccih
PinkLizard
Jubilee
jpresley
kdkennedy74
illusionist
Loree
hungry
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
Banessa
michaelinspiresme
Sweet1
~~Kristy~~
annieisnotokey
Liberian.Girl.
Rach
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Calm before the storm? - Page 2 Empty Re: Calm before the storm?

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:13 am

Very true hungry.We have to be prepared.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:16 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 am

I'm ready to whatever is coming our way.I hope it's good but we have to keep our eyes open.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:20 am

I agree i just want the truth now im prepared for the worst if it is to come but hopefully it will be good news
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:29 am

Brace yourselves!
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 am

If it is good news expect he media to receive this lol

Calm before the storm? - Page 2 WhupAss-1
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 am

I feel so stupid, just sitting here for hours glued to the PC, waiting for I don't know what.
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 am

Smelly wrote:If it is good news expect he media to receive this lol

Calm before the storm? - Page 2 WhupAss-1

Lmao lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 am

shirley-grace wrote:I feel so stupid, just sitting here for hours glued to the PC, waiting for I don't know what.

Lol dont feel stupid im the same way
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:
shirley-grace wrote:I feel so stupid, just sitting here for hours glued to the PC, waiting for I don't know what.

Lol dont feel stupid im the same way

Same here hehe!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 am

The thread title is 100% true! That's why I asked questions whether anyone had heard details of media coverage scheduled for Thursday. I would like to know that the storm will be covered by the media.

Rachel wrote:Does anyone else think that the title of this topic is true?

I have had a weird uneasy feeling all day. Apart from the BS TMZ death certificate article, there has been no press regarding Michael at all over the last few days and considering his "burial" is coming up I find that odd.

It's also been very quiet on the forum today as well. I don't know why but I get the feeling that something big is going to happen soon.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:51 am

GirlSaturday wrote:The thread title is 100% true! That's why I asked questions whether anyone had heard details of media coverage scheduled for Thursday. I would like to know that the storm will be covered by the media.

I have had a weird uneasy feeling all day. Apart from the BS TMZ death certificate article, there has been no press regarding Michael at all over the last few days and considering his "burial" is coming up I find that odd.

It's also been very quiet on the forum today as well. I don't know why but I get the feeling that something big is going to happen soon.

Here in good old Germany they are showing all kinds of stuff tomorrow on TV about MJ.Starting in the afternoon up until the funeral. That coverage will start in the middle of the night Sad so i have to record it.
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 am

Im ready too. I am also prepared, and have been for the worst.

I agree with Jpresley...when people lie they tend to work in overdrive to cover up that lie....but we shall see!!

So its on TV at 7pm Tomoorow right? I wanna see if I can watch it and RECORD IT!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 am

Well well well ...the coroner video had links to Germany. It's reported that Michael established a lot of contacts in Germany too. No American news source has even hinted at giving the burial any coverage at all yet German tv will provide some coverage. I'm glad that you will be recording it. We may very well be relying on you for clues or to provide a recap of the "big day" (Marlon Jackson's odd words to describe the burial). ..lol.

shirley-grace wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:The thread title is 100% true! That's why I asked questions whether anyone had heard details of media coverage scheduled for Thursday. I would like to know that the storm will be covered by the media.

Here in good old Germany they are showing all kinds of stuff tomorrow on TV about MJ.Starting in the afternoon up until the funeral. That coverage will start in the middle of the night Sad so i have to record it.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 am

I, too, am feeling the same, like something is going to happen, that will make us either sad or glad.
I hope it is the latter.......
The waiting and anxiety is killing me tho.....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 am

I think some of the oddness is sort of a "let down" after Michael's birthday. You know what I mean? As a child you get excited for your birthday or for Christmas, then when the big day is over there's a let down... sort of "what now"??

I feel we're anxious about the coming "burial" and that has us, as a whole, feeling nervous/anxious......

One thing that's apparent, SOMETHING is going to happen, one way or the other. (.....given there isn't yet ANOTHER delay....would not be surprised...)

I think as a whole we've been "the lost boys" since June 25th...

We just need to KEEP BELIEVING AND KEEP THE FAITH.......

It'll all be clear soon...............

:~ XOXOXOX MICHAEL = LOVE XOXOXOX ~:

........tryin' to live w/out your love is one long sleepless night..........
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:41 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:

I guess we have been "the lost boys" and we just have to believe and keep the faith well put. So in the words of Peter Pan and the lost boys "BANG A RANG"
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 am

Hugs and kisses to you sweetie! You have captured so much in your post.

As August 29th came to a close, I had a weird thought (lol...not my first and certainly not my last). Senator Edward Moore Kennedy...he was the focus on all American media sources on August 29th. I felt that his funeral overshadowed MJ's birthday in sooo many ways. There was even a CNN documentary special scheduled for 9/29 yet it was bumped because of the coverage of Mr Kennedy's funeral. Weird thought: I was left wondering that the hoaxers planned to drop a bomb on us but decided to delay out of respect to Mr. Kennedy.

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:I think some of the oddness is sort of a "let down" after Michael's birthday. You know what I mean? As a child you get excited for your birthday or for Christmas, then when the big day is over there's a let down... sort of "what now"??

I feel we're anxious about the coming "burial" and that has us, as a whole, feeling nervous/anxious......

One thing that's apparent, SOMETHING is going to happen, one way or the other. (.....given there isn't yet ANOTHER delay....would not be surprised...)

:~ XOXOXOX MICHAEL = LOVE XOXOXOX ~:

........tryin' to live w/out your love is one long sleepless night..........
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

I agree Rachel, last week we couldn't keep up with all the new updates our heads were spinning but this week is alot quieter - too quiet for the week that's in it kind of eerie.
Apparantely MJ is being buried tomorrow but you wouldn't think it 'cos it's so quiet.

There's definitely something brewing in the background...

I for one am waiting for another little storm to arrive like last weeks' video wasn't it quiet before this video appeared aswell? It seems like when it's quietest something big comes along.

Maybe this is just my feelings.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Well well well ...the coroner video had links to Germany. It's reported that Michael established a lot of contacts in Germany too. No American news source has even hinted at giving the burial any coverage at all yet German tv will provide some coverage. I'm glad that you will be recording it. We may very well be relying on you for clues or to provide a recap of the "big day" (Marlon Jackson's odd words to describe the burial). ..lol.

shirley-grace wrote:

Oh Im not German!! Im American!! Sorry if I confused!! I rthought maybe the burial would be shown on foxnews or something and I would record it. They may show it though you never know!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Grace... dear... you bring up an interesting point ...humiliation. Throughout MJ's career, there were those who lived and breathed everyday just to humiliate him. I am on record for saying that I doubt that MJ will return as a result of the hoax. To do so would enrage those that spent so much time, money, resources etc to humiliate that man. They would be driven to madness just to "get the final word" so to speak. MJ would be hunted and hounded like never before.

Grace wrote:Well ladies, a good captain anticipates the storm ahead and will secure the boat from getting loaded.

Where are your portholes? Close them.
Where are your glass panes? Cover them with wooden planks.
Get into the life vest, a signal rocket, fix the steering wheel, save the sails, tighten the ropes around your hips and watch out for the waves.

I have the feeling that tomorrow there will be another turn for the world and we will all hold our breath as the globe will stand still.

Don't ask me why, this is the turning point IMO.

The security - don't think that's for us.
We are just fans, we are not dangerous. Who cares for us? Honestly.

But there are indeed dangerous people out there.
If Joe is still alive, there may be an attempt to hound him down again and prove to the world THAT he hoaxed. There may be some vicious minds wanting their hands on the body to show to the world the naked truth that it was not Joe that they are burying. Potential humiliation is key why there are these security measures.

And I still believe the family is not in it. They are screwing things up as usual.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Okaaaayy now I am laughing at MYSELF. Jacksonologist...sweetie are you also shirley_grace because that is the person who led me to believe that the German tv station would cover the burial and the person that I thought I was responding to. Am I really as nutty as my non-believer friends say.....OOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO!

lol!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Well well well ...the coroner video had links to Germany. It's reported that Michael established a lot of contacts in Germany too. No American news source has even hinted at giving the burial any coverage at all yet German tv will provide some coverage. I'm glad that you will be recording it. We may very well be relying on you for clues or to provide a recap of the "big day" (Marlon Jackson's odd words to describe the burial). ..lol.

shirley-grace wrote:

Oh Im not German!! Im American!! Sorry if I confused!! I rthought maybe the burial would be shown on foxnews or something and I would record it. They may show it though you never know!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2