Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead?

+35
CantStopLovingU
DreamsComeTrue
summer+sc3nt
Human_nature
lovelidae
ishealive
DreamChild
phoenix
cirque333
Red Velvet
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mommy
nlb
ballongiraf
Jubilee
Give.In.To.Me
MJJ Love
Lorrie
Savannah
DawneVee
emanviam
nohype
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
bibi
Another.Part.Of.Me
illusionist
Dora
PYT
Willa
~~Kristy~~
MJfan777
yaya
endlessfire
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead?

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:24 am

Human_nature wrote:Thanks , you're all very important for me I love you

I
will come here and read and write to you all , because I think our
friendship here is very strong. I don't want just go and never be
back...

And I really love Michael, he's my inspiration since so many years, and will always be my inspiration.

but now, my heart is broken..I feel so much pain inside... I need to cry and cry...I need to let all my emotions go out.

My twitter account :

http://twitter.com/Julie_Justme

I have a MySpace page too, if you want the adress PM me.

Love you all !! I love you

P.S
: Like I wrote above, in my previous message, I also have alot of
stress in my personal life now, ad I really need to be strong, for my
kids.

You'll need some time to gather your thoughts and it's been pretty stressful since Michael left... You'll be in my prayers. I've sent you a PM.. Take care and Hugs.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:28 am

OmerJamalBhatti
omer bhatti
Its all about you never about me Don't care about no one else Sometimes it feels like You've given me nothing And i've given my all 1:24 PM Sep 3rd

This is from Omer,s Twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:15 am

Human_nature wrote:Well... I really dreamed for a minute whe I saw a picture when the kids get out of the car at the funeral.

But I think I just can't accept Michael is dead...

So, now, after seeing Katherine picture, I think it's time for me to accept...

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead? - Page 2 10861237

I had alot of emotions since june 25, now, I think I begin to be too sensitive and I can't stay in that mood all my life.

I will mourn officially now.

If something good happen in the futur, great, but, I can't take it anymore.

This is a personal decision. And I have a lot of stress in my life too, so nothing to help me now.

I really love you all, and I'm sorry....

Peace !

I love you

Well sweety, you should let the pain get out of your chest! You will feel so much better after!

Since 25th of June, I cried my heart out and in some way, I accepted his death, but then I've got to this sites and I saw a lot of thing that don't add up and I started to believe in the imposible!

Anyway, no matter what will happen, I just hope Michael is OK wherever he is!
If he's in Heaven, I pray that Angels take care of him!
If he's still alive, I pray that he'll be fine, wheater he's coming back or he decides to stay in hide!

But still, I hope he's alive and well and he can take care of his children!

So, don't loose hope, because the facts are showing us that what's happening it's kind of...FAKE!
We just have to dig more until will find a SOLID PROOF to convince us!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:37 am

Human_nature wrote:well..I'm still here...
I know..I just can't stay away from here..I'm really addicted...

I think sometimes I'm just too emotional scratch lol!

You will all think I'm weird LOL Razz One day I want go, and the next I'm here...well...I guess it's Human Nature clown lol!

Yess that's just human nature. Glad to see you're ok now sweetie.. Keep the Faith. Hugs lol! cheers Basketball
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:11 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:25 am

You're welcome Julie. Nothing is strange about you. You're someone with feelings and it's just that you felt emotional at the moment when the burial took place. It's good that you get to overcome this sadness. Remember this sweetie, look deep into your heart and you'll know how things actually are. Always keep a clear mind when in doubt and take a warm bath to relax or watch some cartoons. It does help lol... Hugs back I love you and keep shining. sunny
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:36 am

Yes all of us will have our moments, I lost it this morning. Every once in a while, the fear that maybe we have been wrong this whole time over takes me and all of the pain, grief, mourning, and agony of this loss all well up in me and overflow ....

I pray we are not wrong, and that is what I hold onto ... Whenever I feel scared or sad I do what MICHAEL told us to do which is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu-rLA4POkI&feature=related
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 am

Thanks CantStopLovingU, for the reminder of the song Michael love. I myself needed to hear that song at times..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 am

You are very welcome Summer. It helps me a lot even though it usually makes me cry just from the sheer beauty of the song.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:49 am

I wonder if what Human Nature said isnt the best thing for us to do? I know that repressing my grief is having a bad effect on me. The ups and downs, never really accepting, never fully mourning.

I dont know
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:51 am

Yes it is a beautiful song, CantStopLovingU. It's inspirational and artistic in a way.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:I wonder if what Human Nature said isnt the best thing for us to do? I know that repressing my grief is having a bad effect on me. The ups and downs, never really accepting, never fully mourning.

I dont know

We'll know when to let go one day. We'll all feel differently at different times. As for me I'm not letting go yet. Maybe it's rather too early to tell what actually happened but it'll draw light on it one day. It will happen at different times for us all. Think what is best for you but please don't try too hard to feel. You've to take your time and don't put pressure on yourself. Hugsssssssss
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:01 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I don't believe he is dead - what I do believe is the amount of negativity on here and other sites will affect and depress me which means a break from the site until the dramatics and hysterics are over - or staying away from the hysterical threads if I can't bring myself to go offline for 1-2 days.

I don't believe he is dead, not at all - I do think that the negative cloud which has hung over this forum for the past week is like a poison which starts infecting people and which makes them post things about him being dead for sure. I've seen it in posts, the language used which shows that some people truly believe he is dead and are completely ignoring everything else, all the inconsistencies, all the wrong things and all the misleading information and lies.

That's my 2 cents, I don't mean to insult anyone but that's how I feel.
Michael is alive.

I could not have said it any better!!! Thanks for posting this! We really have more proof of MJ being alive than we do of him being gone! Why do we believe he is gone because we saw a fake burial? Which we all knew it was bound to happen to keep the hoax alive! It would have been weirder if the burial had never taken place!

Sorry but I agree with APOM and in my own personal opinion I really do not have the strength to be reading post after post of people claiming he is dead!!! Because I simply Don't believe it! I do understand and respect everyone's feelings and opinions so I hope I didn't come out as being rude! Because that is not my intention! If you believe he is gone than he is gone... But Until I am proven wrong (which I doubt it will ever happen) that his heart no longer beats just like yours and mine than so be it for me! He is ALIVE!!!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:45 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:29 am

@Human_nature
You don't have to keep your feelings! All of us react to things in different ways: some people need to share it, others simply keep to themselves, neither is wrong!
The most important thing is that you're still here, and you could realize that things just do not add up!. Hugs!!
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:19 am

I've had a really rough few days and may hope and faith has been all over the place.

However, with the help of my forum ladies (and men!) I now feel stronger than ever and ready to take on the world LOL!

I still in my heart of hearts believe Michael to be alive and I will continue to act on that feeling until it tells me to stop.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:42 am

Rachel wrote:I've had a really rough few days and may hope and faith has been all over the place.

However, with the help of my forum ladies (and men!) I now feel stronger than ever and ready to take on the world LOL!

I still in my heart of hearts believe Michael to be alive and I will continue to act on that feeling until it tells me to stop.

Welcome back Angel...(((HugS))). We all have the mood swings but the we're strong in Faith still.. Have some Nutella lol... You'll know what the girls have been up to while you were away. They have been behaving themselves heehee.. lol! lol!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:46 am

Last night I actually dreamt that I went to Tesco's supermarket and bought a massive jar of Nutella.. then the fire alarm in the store went off (I think Mike arrived, he was too hot for the place to handle!) I then woke up as I was walking out the store with the Nutella in my hand.. I think I can pretty much guess where I was heading.. and who I was heading too!

MMMMMM, Twisted Evil
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:48 am

Omigosh you! LOL... lol! MMMMMMMMMMMMM.. I know where you're heading too! Wink
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 am

IWSICS wrote:Last night I actually dreamt that I went to Tesco's supermarket and bought a massive jar of Nutella.. then the fire alarm in the store went off (I think Mike arrived, he was too hot for the place to handle!) I then woke up as I was walking out the store with the Nutella in my hand.. I think I can pretty much guess where I was heading.. and who I was heading too!

MMMMMM, Twisted Evil

LMFAO OMFG lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2