Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Casket Confirmed - Make Up Artist will hide decomposition??

+30
hungry
jade jackson
PinkLizard
Lorrie
jpresley
EarthAngel90
Confused
Another.Part.Of.Me
MiaPaparazzi
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
nlb
GirlSaturday
ishealive
illusionist
yaya
mommy
Grace
Ivonne
MichelleMissesMJ
Kario
~~Kristy~~
phoenix
emanviam
MJfan777
MJFOREVER
ballongiraf
kdkennedy74
neverlandsfairy
DreamChild
CantStopLovingU
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Open Casket Confirmed - Make Up Artist will hide decomposition?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Open Casket Confirmed - Make Up Artist will hide decomposition??

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Public memorial = closed casket..........NO BODY!!!

Private Burial = open casket.............FAKE BODY and LEAKED?STAGED PICS!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Open Casket Confirmed - Make Up Artist will hide decomposition?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Open Casket Confirmed - Make Up Artist will hide decomposition??

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Well this is a Michael Jackson event. I'm surprised that they didn't report that will be "snipers on the rooftops".

mommy wrote:Just heard on the news in DK that they have helicopters with heat detectors in the air to make sure that nobody is hiding within the gates... How desperate can one get???

Yes, the amount of security is insane. What are the afraid of happening? I guess they can't risk some crazy ass fan running up and dicover their secret. Razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Public memorial = closed casket..........NO BODY!!!

they are great, RLY!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 pm

yep, i agree! i think we should all prepare ourselves to see a possibly leaked photo. it may be hard to look at, but we'll have to be able to analyze it and determine if it's real or not.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

yaya wrote:

yep, i agree! i think we should all prepare ourselves to see a possibly leaked photo. it may be hard to look at, but we'll have to be able to analyze it and determine if it's real or not.

yes press, no body! M
no press, yes body! B
why a body only to family and friends?
fans do not mean anything???

WHAT they will do?
to eat two months later and to cry above the OPEN CASKET...
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:16 pm

You know what would be even funnier?

If they used the exact same pic they used for the ambulance photo!!!! Now THAT would be the most entertaining part of this whole thing!!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Most bodies are embalmed - that doesnt mean that they dont decompose. I have to find the article I read - Of course embalming slows down the process, but doesnt stop it.

Last year there was an art exhibit in my city that caused a lot of controversy. The reason why was instead of embalming fliud, the artist took a human body an filled it with some sort of plastic instead of the embalming fluid. This prevented the body from decomposing - and he had them on exhibit! They school my son went to wanted us to sign a special permission slip for them to go and I said no!

I REMEMBER THAT! THEY CAME HERE TOO!! They said they dude wanted to "show" what different things can do to your body, like smoking, etc... it was NUTS.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 pm

I dont think that there will be a photo leaked its only family and friends
And can somebody tell me what's up with the germans and there tv show?? will it be inside or just like all the other outside??
And why the hell would the family make pictures if the funeral?? never heard about that in my life really Question
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Exactly I couldn't agree more. They couldn't show him after 12 days but they can after 2 1/2 months? Whatever, that's BS.
Plus if it's as private as they say it is then we'll never see the inside of the crypt/mausoleum where it's going to take place because it's a private ceremony.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:18 pm

sure, the burial two months later wth open casket would be the paradise to the press.

would be important to jermaine career also XDDD
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

MJalive wrote:sure, the burial two months later wth open casket would be the paradise to the press.

would be important to jermaine career also XDDD

Areb u kidding me??? Dont tell me there will be an open casket after 2 months?? Thats disgusting. The wolrd will not see it anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:02 pm

I don't get the Jackson family. I really don't. I am the first one to jump up when one of their songs comes on but I don't get their reasoning..or should I say..LACK of reasoning. They seem to think totally backwards. When you think surely they won't do that...they go around and do EXACTLY THAT! Rehearsing??!! For what? Do they have to let Joe learn the script so he comes across like a father who lost his son instead of a record executive who lost a great entertainer?

I am not one of those people who will claim 100% Michael is alive but I do know that even if he's dead something real shady is going on. I truly hope with all my heart that he is alive..Because if he isn't ..then there is no doubt in my mind he was killed! I don't know if the truth will come out when you look at that family. And Michael deserves after all he's been through for the truth to come out.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Your Right - % 100 percent right .... took the words right out of my mouth.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote: I DONT WANT SEE A 2 MONTHS AND HALF DECESEAD BODY!

WHY THEY DID NOT SHOWED HIM ON THE MEMORIAL
, when was still, a bit early?When we´d had not dragged so much suffering and doubts for so long?When our strenght was not drained on ups and downs?

IM Shivering and my heart is pumping insanely out of compass.I even can not cry, since Im too much anxious!

I THOUGHT HIS FACE WAS DAMAGED WITH CPR,
so badly looking we could not see him!
Now they hire this make up artist.SO WHY NOT FOR THE MEMORIAL?And now, when his decaying!

IT JUST HAS AN EXPLANATION:THEY WANT TO FORCE US BELIEVE TO BE MICHAEL!

I know its sick, but maybe they will use prothetics make up on the body as the Ghost movie one, to makes JOSEPH looks as JOE!Disgusting?Absurd?Far fetched?
Sad
NO! For GOD SAKE, if they can record a reallity show during a burial, they can really use HOLLYWOOD MAKE UP on a dead body!

They are SICK! Sad

We really need to ask why, why, why now?

THANK YOU!!!!

Even if the CPR damaged his face story was true - WHERE WAS the Special Super Dooper Make Up artist then??

Exactly. What happened between July 7 and now that made Michael's face all better? And, why was his face okay to show at the private memorial before that public fiasco of a 'memorial', but not to everyone else. I mean, did his kids really need to see their dad in such a state? Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING makes any sense. And, why if they want to keep this matter private did they release when the funeral was going to be? That was to make sure that every media outlet would be sure to be and 'document' (read confirm) that Michael was really buried. Except, since no actual media is being allowed in to the service I guess we'll just have to take the Jackson's word for it, huh? Whatever. I'm sure the leaked casket photograph will show up tomorrow or the next day, hell, maybe even later today.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 pm

jpresley wrote:And, why if they want to keep this matter private did they release when the funeral was going to be? That was to make sure that every media outlet would be sure to be and 'document' (read confirm) that Michael was really buried. Except, since no actual media is being allowed in to the service I guess we'll just have to take the Jackson's word for it, huh?
Right On and Amen!

But I'm not taking the media or the Jacksons' word for ANYTHING at this point. There's been entirely too much nonsense, and the situation just keeps getting more and more nonsensical the longer these weird events drag on.

A dress rehearsal for a supposedly private, intimate funeral? Gimme a f'in break!

jpresley wrote:Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING makes any sense.
Sounds like the perfect title for Michael's next release, if he should ever return.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:20 pm

I am shocked! affraid This is the lowest. There is NO WAY Michael would put the children through this for the sake of a hoax. I really don't know what to think at this point. None of this changes what we already know, all the research we have done says he is alive but I don't know how we can explain this?????????? I am STILL a believer but I am feeling very p*****d off right now (and you guys know I never swear)!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 pm

PinkLizard wrote:I am shocked! affraid This is the lowest. There is NO WAY Michael would put the children through this for the sake of a hoax. I really don't know what to think at this point. None of this changes what we already know, all the research we have done says he is alive but I don't know how we can explain this?????????? I am STILL a believer but I am feeling very p*****d off right now (and you guys know I never swear)!

Honestly, I worry more about the children if this really isn't a hoax and the Jackson's really are this jacked up. Think about it. If Michael has really died, then they have lived for the past 2 months knowing their father is laying at a funeral home - not buried. And, now the open casket thing. No, IMO, the kids are way better off if this is a hoax and they are simply playing their part.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 pm

I'm pretty sure it will be a dressed-up, made-up wax dummy in the casket if it is open. No way in freaking hell can you dress up a 70 day old corpse and make it presentable for viewing. It is just not possible. Can you imagine the trauma the make-up artist would suffer if she were to actually attempt to do that? Oh my god. No, if there is an open casket, there won't be a real body in it. Of that I am certain.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:57 pm

jade jackson wrote:I'm pretty sure it will be a dressed-up, made-up wax dummy in the casket if it is open. No way in freaking hell can you dress up a 70 day old corpse and make it presentable for viewing. It is just not possible. Can you imagine the trauma the make-up artist would suffer if she were to actually attempt to do that? Oh my god. No, if there is an open casket, there won't be a real body in it. Of that I am certain.

100% agree.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:13 pm

How can they NOT expect us to think this is a hoax after everything that's happened? :/
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:35 pm

I think it's MJ himself who told his family to do some rehearsing! he must have been a bit disappointed with their acting so far lol!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

dunno_it wrote:I think it's MJ himself who told his family to do some rehearsing! he must have been a bit disappointed with their acting so far lol!

lol! no doubt!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 pm

If this is for real, the Jackson family are a disgrace for putting Michael's children through a funeral more than 2 months after his death, how are they going to cope with this after maybe forgetting just as little bit, how can this help them move on? no wonder some celebritity children grow up to be odd adults if they are led to believe that a funeral for their father more than 2 months after passing is normal..Why couldn't they just have had a private funeral, and I mean PRIVATE, all the leaks about the date and the guests and other details is just too much to bear, like they are saying they want it to be private but leaking details at the same time, why can't they just STFU if it's real?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Just like the memorial. I really feel like the private viewing a few days before the memorial was also a "rehearsal." I hate to bring up the kids, but, if you noticed, Paris was the only one of the children that attended. Of course, she was the only one with a "speaking" part.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:14 pm

pumpkin wrote:If this is for real, the Jackson family are a disgrace for putting Michael's children through a funeral more than 2 months after his death, how are they going to cope with this after maybe forgetting just as little bit, how can this help them move on? no wonder some celebritity children grow up to be odd adults if they are led to believe that a funeral for their father more than 2 months after passing is normal..Why couldn't they just have had a private funeral, and I mean PRIVATE, all the leaks about the date and the guests and other details is just too much to bear, like they are saying they want it to be private but leaking details at the same time, why can't they just STFU if it's real?

I doubt certain members of the Jackson family will ever STFU, but I do agree with what you are saying. This all could have been done with out sending out invites, giving interviews, all the reports about security. If for no other reason, they should have made sure it was all private for the sake of the kids.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:18 pm

The sad truth is for many of these family members this is the most attention that they have received in decades. For this brief moment, they can once again be celebrities. Before June 25th, they were just sitting around the house chillin'.

nlb wrote:
pumpkin wrote:If this is for real, the Jackson family are a disgrace for putting Michael's children through a funeral more than 2 months after his death, how are they going to cope with this after maybe forgetting just as little bit, how can this help them move on? no wonder some celebritity children grow up to be odd adults if they are led to believe that a funeral for their father more than 2 months after passing is normal..Why couldn't they just have had a private funeral, and I mean PRIVATE, all the leaks about the date and the guests and other details is just too much to bear, like they are saying they want it to be private but leaking details at the same time, why can't they just STFU if it's real?

I doubt certain members of the Jackson family will ever STFU, but I do agree with what you are saying. This all could have been done with out sending out invites, giving interviews, all the reports about security. If for no other reason, they should have made sure it was all private for the sake of the kids.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 pm

I think I'm losing a bit of faith to be honest. It's bound to happen, since his burial is today, but I thought I was stronger than this.. Sad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 pm

hungry wrote:I think I'm losing a bit of faith to be honest. It's bound to happen, since his burial is today, but I thought I was stronger than this.. Sad

Don't lose faith hungry. Just because this burial is going to take place doesn't change anything. It's just something that needs to occur. This doesn't change any of the other things that don't make sense or add up.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 pm

nlb wrote:
hungry wrote:I think I'm losing a bit of faith to be honest. It's bound to happen, since his burial is today, but I thought I was stronger than this.. Sad

Don't lose faith hungry. Just because this burial is going to take place doesn't change anything. It's just something that needs to occur. This doesn't change any of the other things that don't make sense or add up.

Not only does this not change anything, it actually adds to the weirdness of this whole debacle.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:49 am

[quote="GirlSaturday"]The sad truth is for many of these family members this is the most attention that they have received in decades. For this brief moment, they can once again be celebrities. Before June 25th, they were just sitting around the house chillin'.

Yes I have to totally agree this is 'their moment' to cash in on the current publicity.

Did you see the video of the funeral, I mean it was supposed to be a private funeral for family and close friends - there were over 200 people there - hardly a small private gathering!

Yes they should have just kept this is a family funeral in my opinion we already had the memorial for any friends who wanted to turn up, I know they HAD to have a funeral as a funeral is part of death, but it makes everything seem all the more real to me which is making me very sad right now.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:52 am

"open casket confirmed" - my ass Rolling Eyes
no, what's been confirmed now is that the media is totally unreliable. Keep that in mind the next time they bring you their lastest scoop
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:39 am

ballongiraf[b] wrote:"open casket confirmed" - my ass Rolling Eyes
no, what's been confirmed now is that the media is totally unreliable. Keep that in mind the next time they bring you their lastest scoop[/b]

Exactly. Yesterday/this morning proved nothing beyond the 7/7 Memorial - we learned nothing new, the family had a million chances including yesterday to debunk everything and kill our hoax completely and they didn't take it. You can't tell me the whole family knows nothing about the hoax rumours/speculation - it's all over youtube, there was the RTL 'video' and everything, even the media are talking about us. Yet they did nothing to dispel it once and for all.
The hoax lives.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
ballongiraf[b] wrote:"open casket confirmed" - my ass Rolling Eyes
no, what's been confirmed now is that the media is totally unreliable. Keep that in mind the next time they bring you their lastest scoop[/b]

Exactly. Yesterday/this morning proved nothing beyond the 7/7 Memorial - we learned nothing new, the family had a million chances including yesterday to debunk everything and kill our hoax completely and they didn't take it. You can't tell me the whole family knows nothing about the hoax rumours/speculation - it's all over youtube, there was the RTL 'video' and everything, even the media are talking about us. Yet they did nothing to dispel it once and for all.
The hoax lives.

yeah, why not address the hoax rumours? Well, for 2 reasons:
1: it IS a hoax
2: they know that it keeps them in the media.

Now that they cant talk about funeral plans, expect them to go on tv and talk about "how difficult the funeral was...".
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:45 am

Open Casket Confirmed - Make Up Artist will hide decomposition?? - Page 2 Fiore_hot_hoax-734351

lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 am

LOL.
I just keep remembering that one pap filming outside Hayvenhurst saying 'after the burial, you can go back into obscurity' while Joe was outside for 20-30mins mugging for the cameras. Even the press know they're being played by this family who love the attention and limelight.
Watch out for Latoya and Jermaine's 'exclusive' interviews in The Sun, The Mirror et al this weekend lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:50 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:LOL.
I just keep remembering that one pap filming outside Hayvenhurst saying 'after the burial, you can go back into obscurity' while Joe was outside for 20-30mins mugging for the cameras. Even the press know they're being played by this family who love the attention and limelight.
Watch out for Latoya and Jermaine's 'exclusive' interviews in The Sun, The Mirror et al this weekend lol!

definitely. It's gonna be Jackson family interview exclusives overload this weekend.
OH joy Rolling Eyes

EDIT: anyone noticed the lack of reports on tmz and various sites after the funeral? No reports on the creepy party at the italian restaurant?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 am

TMZ has disappointed me. I expected them to lead the way.

Where are the tabloids in general? Don't even tell me that they have had a change of heart regarding MJ. They all know that the best time to strike out against people is when they are no longer around to defend themselves... Rolling Eyes

ballongiraf wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:LOL.

definitely. It's gonna be Jackson family interview exclusives overload this weekend.
OH joy Rolling Eyes

EDIT: anyone noticed the lack of reports on tmz and various sites after the funeral? No reports on the creepy party at the italian restaurant?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2