Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Clothing Line to Launch

+6
MJJ Love
neverlandsfairy
carpenoctem
DawneVee
sunnyscrapper
bibi
10 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's Clothing Line to Launch Empty Michael Jackson's Clothing Line to Launch

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:49 pm

So, it's true! We will all get to enjoy the clothing and accessories from the fashion line Michael Jackson was planning before he passed away. Will you be purchasing items from the King of Pop's line? We have a feeling it will sell quite well, even if its for novelty only.

What exactly will Michael Jackson's clothing line consist of? Well, we'd say it's pretty representative of the man himself. It's going to be a 300-piece collection of clothing and accessories, so it's pretty huge. And it's obviously going to include a version of the signature red jacket MJ wore in the "Thriller" video. No really, it is. Maybe not many people will want to wear it, but you know they'll be wanting it for their collection.

The line will also include interesting accessories like wine glass (for Jesus juice?), sleep masks, handbags, belt buckles, and tea sets. Sounds about right to us. We hope there will be some gloves thrown in there too.

According to an AEG promoter, "Early in June, Michael Jackson approved a line of official merchandise for you, his fans... A variety of official merchandise commemorates this incredible talent and preserves the legacy that is Michael Jackson."

The line is said to be launching soon and will be available at places like Target and JC Penney.

THIS IS SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!I CANT WAIT!! THIS HAS MADE MY DAY BETTER!!!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Clothing Line to Launch Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Clothing Line to Launch

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 pm

I wonder if there will be any Gold Pants?
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Clothing Line to Launch Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Clothing Line to Launch

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:I wonder if there will be any Gold Pants?
hahahaha...you and your gold pants...you might not like them without michael lol!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 pm

LMAO rendeer
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Well then, if that's the case, I best get me a new credit card now so I can be prepared! Cool
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Awww....and nothing of that will be available in germany.*sigh* No
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:05 am

Nothing in Brazil too...But we can get it on Ebay for sure lol!

I want a fedora hat!!!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Me too....but i want the white one!! lol Very Happy
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:47 pm

I will definitely buy MJJ clothes for me and my 3 boys.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:54 pm

I was in the mall yesterday and it looks like eighties clothes are making a comeback...I'm seeing more sparkly MJ type stuff and studded belts!

He needs to come back!!! It's the best time for him!!!!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm

They will have M.J. Handbags ??? I got some shopping to do coming up soon !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 pm

bibi wrote:
hahahaha...you and your gold pants...you might not like them without michael lol!

Haha lol i agree u wouldnt like them as much without michael Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:04 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:They will have M.J. Handbags ??? I got some shopping to do coming up soon !!!!

Cool i want a mj handbag Cool
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm

I know...MJ style is back in all stores!!! Im seeing MJ jind of of hats everywhere and at MAcy's they even had a manequin wearing black pants down to the ankles with big white socks...I mean, those would definetely not be up there if it wasn't for everything MJ going on recently
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:20 pm

UPDATE: NY POST:

Official Michael Jackson merchandise soon will be hitting stores after a judge today approved a deal which will generate millions of dollars for the Jackson estate.

The merchandise, made by Bravado, will include Michael Jackson apparel and digital goodies and could roll into shops as early as the end of this week.

Katherine Jackson and her dead son's three children are the main beneficiaries of the King of Pop's estate.

But while the merchandise sale was green-lighted, the family will have to wait till Friday to learn if a tour of Jackson memorabilia, put together by concert promoter AEG, will be fast-tracked. Lawyers for the kids are backing the lucrative tour, but Katherine's camp isn't, at least for now.

"We have a dilemma," Howard Weitzman, a lawyer representing the estate's current administrators, told LA Superior court Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff.

"One beneficiary doesn't object and the other beneficiary does. We have a $5 to $6 million deal for the estate that may never be recovered because of timing issues. We need court wisdom to overcome this hurdle."

Katherine's lawyer, Burt Levitch, noted, "We have a real problem with the AEG deal."

Beckloff set an evidentiary hearing for Friday, when he will determine if the AEG deal goes ahead.

Meanwhile, a Jackson family source poured cold water on claims made by Jacko's dad, Joe, that Michael will be buried August 29, what would have been his 51st birthday.

"The date of Michael's burial is not etched in stone," said the source. "Joe is out of the loop right now. He is persona non grata. When he says this, who can believe him?

"Katherine is a total wreck," the source continued, "and there is no sign of her recovering. Ultimately, she will have the final say on where and when Michael is buried."

With Tori Richards in LA and Post Wire Services
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:28 pm

I saw Agnes Dean modelling some sort of Michael clothing line and if it's the same as this one they are pretty damn good!

I want a Thriller Outfit. It terrifed me as a kid but now I love it!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 pm

I dont want any of his clothing.

I want Michael.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I dont want any of his clothing.

I want Michael.

Lol Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I dont want any of his clothing.

I want Michael.

Agreed. But I must say...if I can get that fedora hat worn in Smooth Criminal, I would be a happy camper. Smile Maybe the shoes he does 'the lean' in too.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down