Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

+34
city.gal1
BlanketFan
mjgirl86
missyoumuch
Butterfly J
lou
IndonesianGirl
4evermichael71
gigi
ILuvUMoreMJ
jade jackson
mjj29081958
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
MJLive2010
yaya
maria-c
fa
Sweet1
juliet
Thetruth
MJFOREVER
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
techdiva
Harleyblonde
marsheliamorgan
amber
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
xXxAmyxXx
ishealive
bibi
YveLoVesMJ
infinitylady
MJFoReVeRandAlways
38 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Empty Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Empty Re: Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

Post by infinitylady Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 pm

This is stupid! Folks just don't have nothing else better to do.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Empty Re: Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:27 pm

WTH! They are sick!!! Disgusting!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Something that doesn't exist can't leak.. Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Icon_smile
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:35 pm

This is BS and it'll be more photoshopped crap.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:36 pm

bibi wrote:Something that doesn't exist can't leak.. Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Icon_smile

yeah, it's disgusting that they are making fun of ppl.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
bibi wrote:Something that doesn't exist can't leak.. Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Icon_smile

Unfortunately there are sick twisted people out there that will never change, we just need to rise above it.
Remember silence is deafening!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm

omg!
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Photoshopped or not I do not want to see it.
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 pm

SomeoneInTheDarkForMe wrote:Photoshopped or not I do not want to see it.

You're not alone in this!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Suspect If there was a pic to leak,it would of leaked by now! If 1 appears and its a big if....then its either photoshopped,which we will de bunk we did it before..or michael really wants to re inforce his hoax...either way the pic wont be real JMO Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Icon_pirat
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:46 pm

ishealive wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:

Unfortunately there are sick twisted people out there that will never change, we just need to rise above it.
Remember silence is deafening!

And I also like to believe that good always overcomes evil.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 pm

sorry,but the ONLY way to debunk bad news is to see it and critique it,as bad as that may be and they had one out before and THESE FORUM MEMBERS DEBUNKED it,so i have all the faith in the world they can bring out what they need to,the members here are REALLY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO,they will prove its fake.and as stated above, WHY wait all this time,if someone had that in their possession they would have made MORE MONEY with it when all this began. more people wanting money,and to cause hurt and pain DONT think twice about it
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Just like they did with the brain!
Man! This is just a joke!
Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm

OMG, This has scared me. Do you all think it will be fake? I pray is a hoax, it's things like this that realy upset me as we cannot for sure say it isn't true. Or can we?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:14 pm

I agree with all the comments. Why broadcast that the photo will be leak soon? Why are they waiting until now to do this? I feel someone is trying to throw us off.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 pm

I want to see it. I know thats morbid. I want to see it damn it!! If its really him, we will know i think. However, we may not.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 pm

I agree with one of the above comment, why no tpost the picture right now when you say it(to the bs website) and only report that they got the picture?
Owh i know it's another BS story Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Autopsy pitchure is not public records, therefore you have to go through a judge to access. And to spare the family an awful violation of privacy, the autopsy pitchure will often if not always remain sealed.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 pm

I agree with THETRUTH Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Icon_wink
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:38 pm

My My My,
When will these crazies stop the madness? How convenient that a autopsy photo of MJ will be leaked online. Happy Halloween! I will see it and it won't change my mind that MJ is alive. It's suppose to be so clear to prove that it is really him. First, of all it could be anyone lying on the table (plastic dummy with MJ mask). Forget the table. Who the hell did they bury at the funeral? They should be showing a picture of MJ lying in a coffin in that suit LaToya said he was wearing? A bunch of lies! Never mind MJ's kids getting upset. They know their father is alive they see him all of the time. Someone's upset that alot of the tabloids/entertainment news aren't buying into his demise. Hell! no he didn't die and nothing they can do will get any of us to change our mind. Don't be afraid either. Continue to believe with your heart. My only question is why now? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:50 pm

It´s so sick!
But I agree. We have to see it to have arguments to debunk it
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:10 pm

A society falls ill, in a world without values, there is not respected the dignity of the human being
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 pm

there will probably be NO picture leaked. remember that girl from forest lawn who came on here saying she had the pic and that his body was parked in the fridge right next to her desk? or something like that. it was just a bunch of BS...on top of that, we've seen at least 3 so called autopsy photos that turned out to be (badly) photoshopped. i think they're just trying to either scare us or hype the whole situation up to give people something crazy to talk about. and sweet1 made a good point about halloween being right around the corner. whenever something big happens (like this movie), there is always something that follows to try and throw us off track and scare us (in a bad way, and not in a good, michael jackson way). so don't let it worry you too much, guys! Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Icon_cheers
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 pm

I dont think that will ever happen . Because it is now over 4 Months why sooo late now ? This is CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm

I certainly hope that this is:

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Originals_bullshit1_ranndino
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Who ever said they will release pictures like that is a sick human being !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Go to Popeater to vote on whether you’d be interested in seeing the King of Pop lying on the autopsy table.
I know,this is BS, but how sick is that?!?!
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm

annieisnotokey, I that this one is not the way, but a few videoes did not come to you poe private message
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 pm

I L.O.V.E love your graphics Annie.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Whether the photo is published or not, I am certain that it will be "Absolute Bullshit." Sleep
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 am

You guys, I'm not so sure this is fake like the other stories, and right now I feel really, really sick to my stomach. Sad God, I hope this isn't true.
Read this article...

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=439041&gt1=28102
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 am

I agree with Sweet1. Smells like a Halloween Thriller theme to me. Interesting timing with the movie just launched, conflicting reports about ticket sales, growing numbers joining the forums etc. LOL!!!
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:02 am

This means nothing to me. The autopsy reports were closed indefinitely in July. It's against the law to leak any information. I am sure this is not real. Sweetie! stop falling for everything that you read trying to convince the masses MJ is dead. Didn't you see the E-Online story that someone posted earlier this week that they even suspect MJ faked his death? Don't you feel all of these stories circulating this week amidst the premiere of TII is fishy? I personally don't believe everything I read, see or hear. The world is onto this saga. You should be asking yourself why the murderer of MJ is being jailed for delinquent child support versus being arrested for the murder of MJ. Dr. Murray has been pending arrest for a while now and this happens. Yeah right! Can you say hoax? Keep the Faith!

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:You guys, I'm not so sure this is fake like the other stories, and right now I feel really, really sick to my stomach. Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop Icon_sad God, I hope this isn't true.
Read this article...

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=439041>1=28102
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:08 am

I know, thanks. But the story just seems so real...there's so many details. It just strikes me as odd that the restaurant owner won't sell the photo...it's like he knows he'd get in too much trouble or something. I'll try to keep the faith, but it's getting hard. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:18 am

mjj29081958 wrote:
Go to Popeater to vote on whether you’d be interested in seeing the King of Pop lying on the autopsy table.

Popeater? TRASH! This is utter lunacy..is it a full moon soon?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 am

jade jackson wrote:I L.O.V.E love your graphics Annie.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Whether the photo is published or not, I am certain that it will be "Absolute Bullshit." Sleep

Annie, I'm with Jade all the way, your graphics ROCK!
BULLSHIT is an understatement about this!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
mjj29081958 wrote:

It's the headline article on MSN.com tonight too.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
mjj29081958 wrote:

It's the headline article on MSN.com tonight too.

I gave up on print a long time ago no matter what the sources are. People are fed what will sell or increase ratings. No business is immune from it. "Money makes the world go 'round"
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 am

im sure this is BS !
cause nothing can be leaked !
he's exist .. sorry ...
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:33 am

I read the article and all I have to say about it is: tasteless rumours. Mad
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 am

He's still getting bashed and lied about by the media and frankly it sickens me. I've boycotted print and tabloid tv, written email after email..I just don't know how to stop this!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 am

I wish I had as much confidence as you guys. Ed Winter's comment in the article was scary to me. It's like he's admitting that the photo does exist and is pleading to them not to show it. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it...I don't know...

"No one here would ever want to see that type of picture published," Winter told The Daily Beast. "And the people that have it, if it's real, they should ask themselves how they would feel if someone printed a picture of one of their loved ones from an autopsy."
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:46 am

I don't know what more to say..I know what I BeLIEve and everyone can feel what they want. No autopsy pic is going to change my mind unless the Family..no scratch that I don't believe most of them either...well, I do know I'm not going to feed into the trash.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:49 am

We are in the middle of the hurricane. Hurricane of lies, BS, damage ppls minds, whatever... and little bit of true in it too. We whether stay stand up (sorry, don´t know how to say it in english right) or we break down and lose ourselves. That means we have to find the tuth in that hurricane (at least the truth what is acceptable) or we let us destroy with lies, accept the lies and stay down.

I mostly don´t read the links you post here. I read your opinions first and if it´s negative I just don´t open it. It doesn´t mean that I wanna deny the tuth if it is negative I just don´t need bullshit in my mind to destroy me.

So, this pic could be truth and also lie, we just have to take a look and make a decision.
L.O.V.E.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:52 am

I'm beginning to thing the movie was the calm before the storm..the storm of lies..jmo I'll wait and see like everyone else...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 am

Isn't it against the law to release this kind of picture? If someone releases - let's suppose - a REAL autopsy picture wouldn't they be in trouble?? It's the kind of information that must be kept in secret - there's an ongoing investigation, isn't there? They say there is. I just can't see how this rumour can make sense. In my country this kind of pictures are never made public.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:03 am

Yes it would be against the law...that's why the person who has the photo doesn't seem to want to sell it, and has only been showing it to friends. But people talk, so if it is real, I'm not surprised people got wind of it. I hope the story's bogus, but I don't want to bury my head in the sand either.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:13 am

I thought that autopsy photos were the sole property of the police detectives and officials who are investigating the case. If they are leaked, they become fruit of the poisonous tree and thus inadmissible in court. I think the reasoning behind that is any alterations could be made would produce reasonable doubt and grant either a mistrial or a not-guilty/guilty verdict depending on what alterations would have been made. Like for example if like the first autopsy report said he was full of needle marks they could be air brushed out..etc....same with any scars..could be added or retouched depending on the motives..sorry for rambling perhaps I read too many forensic sciece, true crime, and criminology books. .one of my morbid oddities my mom calls it LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:32 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I wish I had as much confidence as you guys. Ed Winter's comment in the article was scary to me. It's like he's admitting that the photo does exist and is pleading to them not to show it. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it...I don't know...

"No one here would ever want to see that type of picture published," Winter told The Daily Beast. "And the people that have it, if it's real, they should ask themselves how they would feel if someone printed a picture of one of their loved ones from an autopsy."

So he supposedly has the photo, but won't sell it? I wonder how much he was paid for his story...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 am

No, the guy with the photo didn't want to talk to anyone. You'll have to read the article to understand...it's hard to explain. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next