Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair?

+4
nlb
emanviam
ishealive
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
8 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair? Empty Paris Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 pm

http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/2009/09/02/paris-jackson-gets-a-haircut-keeps-every-strand/

Paris Jackson Gets a Haircut, Keeps Every Strand

(4 Comments)
Posted on September 2nd, 2009 by Spicy

Paris Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair? Paris-jackson-haircut1
Paris Jackson went to get a haircut the other day with her grandmother (biological or not) Katherine Jackson and posse.

Paris, 11, who had hairParis Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair? 8272_magglass down her back, had her hair cut just below her shoulders.

But this wasn’t like any old haircut. This is the daughter of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and since the world (minus myself) wants proof of her biological father, it only made sense that Jackson’s team swept up every single stand of her hair so that no one could take it and sell it to someone who would perform DNA testingParis Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair? 8272_magglass on it.

If you ask me, this plan was extremely clever. Because of course that is what some rat would do! Everything has a price, and I am sure Paris Jackson’s DNA carries a hefty one. The sad thing is that this poor girl is going to have people after her hair, garbage, whatever they can get their hands on to obtain it. Somewhere somehow, some lowlife will get their greedy little mitts on something and will profit HUGE from it.

How long can the Jackson’s protect her from this? Oh how I feel for those children! Sadly enough,the road ahead is not going to be an easy one for them.

Im glad her security did that!! You know damn well someone would snatch up her hair!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair? Empty Re: Paris Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair?

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Of course they would there are some very sick people in this world, it's disturbing.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair? Empty Re: Paris Jackson gets a haircut....guess what they did with her hair?

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:34 pm

I didn't even think about it...can you believe it?
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 pm

I'm sure there was someone waiting do do it too. That is awful that it is even a concern.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Would not have done them any good to collect it for DNA if they didn't have the follicle.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:02 pm

OOOKKK ... I see the reason behind it .. but who would want Someone's Hair ... that is sick & mentally disturbing ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Why would she go to a normal hairdressers. why wouldn't the hair dresser come to the house. maybe it was planned?
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 pm

As far as I know, you don't get DNA from hair clippings but from hair follicles...
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum