Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson

+3
zembla
J.J_loves_MJ
jess.loves.mj
7 posters

Go down

Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Empty Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson

Post by jess.loves.mj Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 am

Hey guys,

Found this on the ninemsn site this afternoon. Thought it was interesting as we haven't heard anything from any of the kids since Paris' speech at the memorial.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=870263

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris believes concert organisers killed her father by overworking him.

La Toya Jackson has told a British talkshow host how the 11-year-old confided in her about the strain the pop legend was under before his death in June.

Speaking on the Paul O'Grady Show, La Toya said Paris told her Jackson never got a chance to rest in the lead up to 50-show “This Is It” London tour.

“She said, ‘No, you don’t understand, they kept working him and Daddy didn’t want that but they worked him constantly’ — I felt so bad,” La Toya said.

Jackson — who died from a cardiac arrest after taking a cocktail of drugs — originally planned 10 London concerts and complained publicly when the tour was extended to 50 shows.

Paris revealed her suspicions in hospital immediately after her father died, La Toya said.

She confided to her aunt: “The cardiologist was the best, so how could this happen?" "What happened is they worked him too hard."

La Toya also revealed in the TV interview her own theory that her brother was murdered because of the Beatles songs and other music catalogues he owned. “I thought that from day one ... you must understand something Michael always told me," she said. “He said, ‘If anything happens to me, if I die, it’s because someone murdered me — they’re trying to kill me’. “It wasn’t that he was being delusional, they did this over the catalogue."

(Sorry if already posted)
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Empty Re: Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 am

La Toya? Not again...
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Empty Re: Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson

Post by zembla Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 am

She confided to her aunt: “The cardiologist was the best, so how could this happen?" "What happened is they worked him too hard."

No offence to Paris at all, but this doesn't sound like something a child would say. Gut feeling telling me these are LaToya's words. Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Icon_neutral
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 am

It doesn't sound like something an eleven year old would say, does it? Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Icon_scratch
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:22 am

I am sure u guys watched her interview with Barbara Walters but I noticed that her facial expressions were somewhat exaggerated and choice of words kind of out of ordinary..to me it seemed scripted (her long pause and large bulging eyes etc.,)

when she said,
'LaToya,[pause] if I die,[pause] they are going to murder me, tehy are going to kill me'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wPnryQZc9I

MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:I am sure u guys watched her interview with Barbara Walters but I noticed that her facial expressions were somewhat exaggerated and choice of words kind of out of ordinary..to me it seemed scripted (her long pause and large bulging eyes etc.,)

when she said,
'LaToya,[pause] if I die,[pause] they are going to murder me, tehy are going to kill me'

I have to agree with you there. I hadn't watched the interview yet (not sure when/if it has screened in Australia yet) and that statement you quoted does appear to be over-acted.
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 am

...yea I highly doubt Paris said that.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 am

jess.loves.mj wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:I am sure u guys watched her interview with Barbara Walters but I noticed that her facial expressions were somewhat exaggerated and choice of words kind of out of ordinary..to me it seemed scripted (her long pause and large bulging eyes etc.,)

when she said,

I have to agree with you there. I hadn't watched the interview yet (not sure when/if it has screened in Australia yet) and that statement you quoted does appear to be over-acted.

if u like, here are the interviews Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Icon_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD_Lx23YQe4
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:50 am

zembla wrote:She confided to her aunt: “The cardiologist was the best, so how could this happen?" "What happened is they worked him too hard."

No offence to Paris at all, but this doesn't sound like something a child would say. Gut feeling telling me these are LaToya's words. Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Icon_neutral

Yes, you are sooo right, this is not something a child would say at all. LaToya again! has it taken her 3 months to think of this? -I wonder what BS she will make up for next mondays GMTV interview in the UK.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:52 am

What a big bucket of BS

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:01 am

No offense to the UK...
but there are the worst tabloids....
utter BS
don't trust what they publish
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 am

ilprincipe wrote:No offense to the UK...
but there are the worst tabloids....
utter BS
don't trust what they publish

I do agree about the British tabloids, Also the USA mags are not far behind! This was an interview on the Pual O'Grady show on TV though so it will be 100% fact that she said that. Wished I had watched it.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:if u like, here are the interviews Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Icon_smile

Thanks! I will sit down and watch them tomorrow (heading to bed now, it's been a looong day!).

Thanks so much for the vids Concert organisers killed Dad: Paris Jackson Icon_biggrin
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down