Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why is everyone loosing hope all of a sudden?

+12
emo_pinkt
GirlSaturday
kdkennedy74
ilprincipe
StenniZ
EarthAngel90
PinkLizard
MJSmile4Us
Sweet1
Another.Part.Of.Me
Jubilee
ballongiraf
16 posters

Go down

why is everyone loosing hope all of a sudden? Empty why is everyone loosing hope all of a sudden?

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:36 am

gee guys

MJHD have turned into a mourning zone, and i feel the doom and gloom atmosphere here too. Why? Yesterday people were 110% tuned in on the hoax, although they knew that the burial was coming. And today, it's doom and gloom. Why? Had you expected the burial to be delayed again? It's been 70 days - it was bound to happen eventually. A burial doesnt mean he's gone, you know. We've been through so many things since june 25th, things that seemed bad at first, but after a little investigation we found out that it wasnt so bad after all. And what did we see today? We saw 150 people arriving and ONE pic of katerine crying, and all of a sudden he's dead? All of a sudden people are convinced?

Let me just copy and paste a post i made earlier:

BUT i cant help but find it weird how many people here are loosing hope because of ONE pic of Katherine crying.
I mean, we've seen pics of his coffin TWICE - that didnt convince you. We've heard about autopsies - that didn't convince you. We've heard details about drug abuse - didn't convince you. We've been through a memorial in july (where we also saw a sad Katherine) - didn't convince you. Yesterday/today (depending on where you live) we witnessed a burial staged for a video production, and ONE pic from that production suddenly convinces you that MJ is in fact gone?
I understand that people are emotional, and that the past +2 months have been like an emotional rollercoaster. I also understand that people sometimes need to let out their frustrations. BUT please! Before you let that ONE pic disencourage you - stop and THINK!

they had a REHEARSAL yesterday. Let me repeat that: R-E-H-E-A-R-S-A-L. Have you seen how the rest of the family and his friends looked? Have you seen the footage of prince and paris? They look bored/indifferent. Out of all the 150 people, who attended, the only people we see crying is : liz taylor and MJ's mom. Those 2 pics were released for a reason. To make the hoax seem real. So many people (not just us) have questioned why Liz weren't present at the memorial; and now we have a pic of her crying at the funeral. Again, there's a reason that exact pic is released.

It's so easy to fall for what the media shows us and tells us. But PLEASE guys: think before you fall for their tricks. Again, ask youself the question: why out of all the 150 people there, was katherine and liz the only ones crying (and the only ones we got pics of)

let me repeat myself once more: they were REHEARSING this yesterday..
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

why is everyone loosing hope all of a sudden? Empty Re: why is everyone loosing hope all of a sudden?

Post by Jubilee Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:42 am

Thank you for helping me see sense, I don't know I think with that photo a lot of people can maybe relate and feel compassion for Katherine as a mother burying her son. No one wants this to ever happen to them and to see how upset she looks at the funeral did make me feel very sad.

But not even just today I feel it's been a bit doom and gloom for the last few days on here...

I still feel in my heart Michael is alive but it is very upsetting to see a funeral staged in his name, fake or not it brings it home to us all that no one lives forever and that this will happen to Michael for real one day...

xxxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

why is everyone loosing hope all of a sudden? Empty Re: why is everyone loosing hope all of a sudden?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:45 am

I'm not losing hope!! Never. Not until I get 100% conclusive irrefutable proof that he is dead - the hoax is still alive for me.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:48 am

Jubilee wrote:Thank you for helping me see sense, I don't know I think with that photo a lot of people can maybe relate and feel compassion for Katherine as a mother burying her son. No one wants this to ever happen to them and to see how upset she looks at the funeral did make me feel very sad.

and THAT my friend is exactly what they wanted to accomplish. WHY do you think that exact pic was released?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 am

I am not sad or depressed. I always knew MJ was alive. I am just disappointed that after all of the speculation over the past +2 months building up to yesterday. We still didn't see the body. That really pissed me off. I don't buy into fake tears. Everyone was looking too cool to me last night. I know they had a rehearsal but come on. They should have revealed something to the world. We saw nothing! It was merely July 7th Memorial Service on a smaller scale. Hope is still here with me. Thanks sweetie! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:52 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Jubilee wrote:Thank you for helping me see sense, I don't know I think with that photo a lot of people can maybe relate and feel compassion for Katherine as a mother burying her son. No one wants this to ever happen to them and to see how upset she looks at the funeral did make me feel very sad.

and THAT my friend is exactly what they wanted to accomplish. WHY do you think that exact pic was released?

Yes you are totally right, I just think they are really upping the game now in the 'trying to convince us' stakes. So yeah I think we need to look by this and remember all the inconsistincies from before, they did have to bury him after all xxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:53 am

Sweet1 wrote:I am not sad or depressed. I always knew MJ was alive. I am just disappointed that after all of the speculation over the past +2 months building up to yesterday. We still didn't see the body. That really pissed me off. I don't buy into fake tears. Everyone was looking too cool to me last night. I know they had a rehearsal but come on. They should have revealed something to the world. We saw nothing! It was merely July 7th Memorial Service on a smaller scale. Hope is still here with me. Thanks sweetie! Keep the Faith!

IMO, they needed to shut the media up and give them a "burial" - and to shoot a scene for the movie.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:55 am

thank u ballongiraf for posting this..but IDK what I should say bcoz I missed the funeral so it's difficult to know what the family and guests' reactions were like..I didn't catch Katherine's photo either..but when I read this article on yahoo, some of the stuffs sounded overdramatic like;

'As it ended, Katherine Jackson appeared extremely weary and had to be helped to her car, according to the guest. Earlier, she had a difficult time going into the mausoleum; she was overcome, turned back, and it wasn't clear if she went in at all, the guest said.'

first of all, who was this guest (it's not surprising either: sources, guests, etc.)? this statement may be understandable given that it was a reaction of a mother grieving 4 her son, but she's a Jackson and the Jacksons have been in the entertainment industry for decades they would know the fronts and backs of the media and how to control them..and Paris is her daddy's little girl ( Razz I love you )- she would do anything to protect him..how could she and Katherine have been out shopping and partying in Las Vegas not so long ago and suddenly change their acts so quickly? I erally don't mean to be disrespectful towards Michael's family but some things are questionable..

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/guest-many-wept-during-jacksons-funeral/27331

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 am

I haven't lost hope either! We ALWAYS knew a fake death would eventually need a fake funeral!

Questions from the 'funeral' ?????

Why at night?

Why were the family late?

Why was there a rehearsal?

Why was it held OUTSIDE, if the family wanted it to be private?

Why was a Hollywood Production Company hired?

Why did the Production Company provide a 'pool feed' to the media?

Why the 'pool feed' black out at the 'crucial moment'?

Why did it take so long to bury MJ?

I'm sure you all have plenty of other questions, ne need ANSWERS, we CAN'T give up now!!!!!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 am

I haven't lost hope .... ain't over until the crazy person in the nuthouse .... and I haven't made it back get - so this Hoax is still alive & kicking ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 am

When I entered the forum today, I was surprised to see only a few new posts and I also got the idea, that a lot of people decided to stay away from the forum (losing hope or whatever). On second thought, maybe most of us had to let the funeral-news sink in. At least, I'm hoping that's the reason for the sudden 'silence'. :S
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 am

PinkLizard wrote:.....we CAN'T give up now!!!!!

And we won't! Smile

My guess is, everybody scavenging the web for news and pictures, related to the funeral. At least...that's what I've been doing all day so far.

Last edited by StenniZ on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:55 am

StenniZ wrote:
PinkLizard wrote:.....we CAN'T give up now!!!!!

And we won't! Smile

My guess is, everybody scavenging the web for news and pictures, related to the funeral. At least...that's what I've been doing all day so far.

yeah, plus in the USA the funeral ended in the evening = those guys are asleep now, and in Europe it ended early early morning = they're at work/in school now. Im sure there'll be more people online later.... Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:57 am

Lol ballon - lucky for me no work today. I went to bed after 5am watching the Service and woke up at 11ish then came on here
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:07 am

I didn't lose hope...I'm still more confused than ever....
thinkin about Annies theory...maybe someone has died...not MJ...but JL
and to bury him like this in FL....it's expensive...but paid
from MJs "estate" ...so I think it's a worthwhile investment fpr MJ to spend
so much money for JLs funeral...
I think he'll get his money back more than 3x his has spent.

So I'm waiting for the movie...
waiting for the "this is it" DVD -incuding some bonus material and Kenny's
director's cut" Smile
and then we'll see...
I'm really surprised that many members here and on MJHD mention that so many thing looked
staged at the funeral....
I don't have eyes for that...but hopefully they are right Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 am

I haven't lost faith. I am trying to look at the full picture and this is what I am coming up with so bear with me:

1. They purchased 12 plots. There are a total of 11 of them in the family if you count the children and parents. So therefore there is an extra one. IMO I think this could be because they are using the one now for the empty coffin and that allows for Michael to be put in the extra spot when he does really pass away.

2. The pics of only Liz and Katherine crying. Well lets not forget that Liz is an ACTRESS!!!!!! Why is it that everyone else seemed to act like they were at some backyard BBQ laughing and chatting with everyone.

3. Once again, the kids seemed bored.

4. They cut the feed. They showed us the hearse arrival and the coffin being placed and then that was it. They give us enough just to provide proof that they were indeed having a funeral. But who was this funeral really for?

5. Katherine turned away from the mausoleum. PROVE IT. Noone seen this except those that were there.

6. Last but not least, feeding off of #4, if they wanted this to be a private event then why let us see ANYTHING at all? They originally said no media and that was what I was hearing all the way up until "showtime". Then all of a sudden we have livestream and TV showing the footage but it cut. Why bother with any media coverage at all if this was to remain a private affair of family and "close" friends?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am

Perhaps some have lost hope or outright abandoned ship because of the perceived closure associated with a burial. They could be left with a "Now what?" feeling. For over 2 months no burial was equivalent to no death. A burial, whether real or staged, gives an impression and works on the mind that someone has died. Death = THE END. As they say at the end of filming a movie scene...CUT!

The true test of the hoax believers (myself included) is to remain focused on what caused doubt about Michael's death from the start. Aside from the clues, there was a general gut feeling that this unexpected, inexplainable death just didn't register correctly. There are wild-living, heavy partying celebrities who could die and I wouldn't blink because their lifestyles are steering them toward early death. Michael's lifestyle by all accounts, did not fit that pattern. I plan to stay focused in order to maintain sanity...lol, collect/dissect upcomimg clues and help identify the masterful mystery behind this remarkable hoax.

ballongiraf wrote:gee guys

MJHD have turned into a mourning zone, and i feel the doom and gloom atmosphere here too. Why? Yesterday people were 110% tuned in on the hoax, although they knew that the burial was coming. And today, it's doom and gloom. Why? Had you expected the burial to be delayed again? It's been 70 days - it was bound to happen eventually. A burial doesnt mean he's gone, you know. We've been through so many things since june 25th, things that seemed bad at first, but after a little investigation we found out that it wasnt so bad after all. And what did we see today? We saw 150 people arriving and ONE pic of katerine crying, and all of a sudden he's dead? All of a sudden people are convinced?

Let me just copy and paste a post i made earlier:

BUT i cant help but find it weird how many people here are loosing hope because of ONE pic of Katherine crying.
I mean, we've seen pics of his coffin TWICE - that didnt convince you. We've heard about autopsies - that didn't convince you. We've heard details about drug abuse - didn't convince you. We've been through a memorial in july (where we also saw a sad Katherine) - didn't convince you. Yesterday/today (depending on where you live) we witnessed a burial staged for a video production, and ONE pic from that production suddenly convinces you that MJ is in fact gone?
I understand that people are emotional, and that the past +2 months have been like an emotional rollercoaster. I also understand that people sometimes need to let out their frustrations. BUT please! Before you let that ONE pic disencourage you - stop and THINK!

they had a REHEARSAL yesterday. Let me repeat that: R-E-H-E-A-R-S-A-L. Have you seen how the rest of the family and his friends looked? Have you seen the footage of prince and paris? They look bored/indifferent. Out of all the 150 people, who attended, the only people we see crying is : liz taylor and MJ's mom. Those 2 pics were released for a reason. To make the hoax seem real. So many people (not just us) have questioned why Liz weren't present at the memorial; and now we have a pic of her crying at the funeral. Again, there's a reason that exact pic is released.

It's so easy to fall for what the media shows us and tells us. But PLEASE guys: think before you fall for their tricks. Again, ask youself the question: why out of all the 150 people there, was katherine and liz the only ones crying (and the only ones we got pics of)

let me repeat myself once more: they were REHEARSING this yesterday..
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:52 am

If they only planned on showing us the arrival of the family and guests, then why go through so much effort of setting up all those cameras from different angles and a rehearsal? And the dancers being used for the funeral strikes me as very very odd and therefor staged!

It's a bit like the video-recording of the moment when the ambulance-pic was taken. Not so much as to show the funeral, but more to have visual proof (for us) that the funeral took place. If all they wanted to show us was how everyone arrived, then they might as well have granted a CNN-cameracrew to film everyone arriving and then send them away. Why make recordings from different (movie-like) angles???
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:56 am

StenniZ wrote:If they only planned on showing us the arrival of the family and guests, then why go through so much effort of setting up all those cameras from different angles and a rehearsal? And the dancers being used for the funeral strikes me as very very odd and therefor staged!

Oh yes...I forgot about the dancers!!!! Why are you using the dancers that didn't even have time to get to personally know Michael? Why not use people who work for the cemetary who are used to doing this kind of thing?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:00 am

This is it for me....I'm sure that I saw blanket crying and Paris...and Michael's mom. I'm still here because there is like .1% that tells me that he may still be alive.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:01 am

Hrrmpff...sorry, but I was not watching the funeral...was Eddie Murphy at the funeral?

He was/is good friends with Michael...or maybe with a double...aww, I am going to be crazy!

Last edited by BJ on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:If they only planned on showing us the arrival of the family and guests, then why go through so much effort of setting up all those cameras from different angles and a rehearsal? And the dancers being used for the funeral strikes me as very very odd and therefor staged!

Oh yes...I forgot about the dancers!!!! Why are you using the dancers that didn't even have time to get to personally know Michael? Why not use people who work for the cemetary who are used to doing this kind of thing?

Exactly!

A state-of-the-art mausoleum, with top-grade security and all that.....but no personell to take care of arriving guests? Instead....let's use the dancers????? Nah, I'm not buying it. If MJ died, then their contracts would automatically expire. If I remember correctly there was a manager (not sure if it was Dileo) who said, that now he would automatically go back into retirement. Then again....the dancers could still be on the payroll with AEG....but AEG is not arranging this funeral, so why supply the dancers as personell???
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:07 am

Ballongiraf, I know I'm not one of those people who have seemed to lose hope after the burial yesterday, but I just want to thank you so much for this post. It makes so much sense, it actually GAVE me more of a reason to keep it up.
Thank you!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 am

Oh I never lost hope and I never ever will no doubt.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 am

BJ wrote:Hrrmpff...sorry, but I was not watching the funeral...was Eddie Murphy at the funeral?

He was/is good friends with Michael...or maybe with a double...aww, I am going to be crazy!

I watched from the time it started until they cut the footage and I do not recall seeing Eddie Murphy. Chris Tucker, Mac, and Liz were all present as I am sure you already know. Also, Brooke Shields did not come to this either. Was she not invited? Would it not be odd to invite her to the memorial but not to the funeral? I am so confused as to the Jackson's way of thinking!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:12 am

hungry wrote:Ballongiraf, I know I'm not one of those people who have seemed to lose hope after the burial yesterday, but I just want to thank you so much for this post. It makes so much sense, it actually GAVE me more of a reason to keep it up.
Thank you!

anytime Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:
BJ wrote:Hrrmpff...sorry, but I was not watching the funeral...was Eddie Murphy at the funeral?

I watched from the time it started until they cut the footage and I do not recall seeing Eddie Murphy. Chris Tucker, Mac, and Liz were all present as I am sure you already know. Also, Brooke Shields did not come to this either. Was she not invited? Would it not be odd to invite her to the memorial but not to the funeral? I am so confused as to the Jackson's way of thinking!

Okay.
Yes I know already it - the Jacksons are very strange...
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:51 am

I will NEVER give up hope. There are still too many things that just don't add up.

When I first heard the news that Michael had died, I cried and thought how strange it will be that he won't be around any more, someone I had 'grown up with'. Crying or Very sad

Then, within a couple of days I started to notice that things weren't as they seemed What a relief it was for me to find that you lovely people feel the same way and that it wasn't me just going crazy. Shocked

So please don't give up hope. I firmly believe that Michael is still here and it will take a lot for me to be convinced otherwise.

Love all you guys!!!

JB. XXX
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down