Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland

+11
MichelleMissesMJ
Smelly
zembla
Flax
MJSmile4Us
mommy
Jermajesty
ilprincipe
Another.Part.Of.Me
ballongiraf
emanviam
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland Empty Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:45 am

emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland Empty Re: Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 am

hmmmm i dont know. Some people are praising her findings while others are trashing them.

i dont know what i think on the matter, really.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland Empty Re: Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 am

ballongiraf wrote:hmmmm i dont know. Some people are praising her findings while others are trashing them.

Are you really surprised about that happening on MJHD? Lol, didn't they have a period of time where everyone believed that he was dead and began bashing all the hoax-believers. IMO, not surprising that they'd turn on Shanaland considering the way they act.
I was about to re-post that here because the connections between the people Ed winters, Mark Jackson etc, who they work for and the fact that all those departments/people are involved in this - well it certainly explains a lot don't you think?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 am

Yup. I agree with you. However, if everything she tells is true....then we maybe have something....

We just need to investigate more profusely...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:hmmmm i dont know. Some people are praising her findings while others are trashing them.

Are you really surprised about that happening on MJHD? Lol, didn't they have a period of time where everyone believed that he was dead and began bashing all the hoax-believers. IMO, not surprising that they'd turn on Shanaland considering the way they act.
I was about to re-post that here because the connections between the people Ed winters, Mark Jackson etc, who they work for and the fact that all those departments/people are involved in this - well it certainly explains a lot don't you think?

Yeah, maybe Shanaland needs to come to this forum to lift some spirits (including mine) UP!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:05 am

yeah, i thought it sounded interesting, but my sleep-deprived, propofol infected brain couldnt think properly lol!
can you recab?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 am

@ballon - can I have some of that propofol? How did the surgery go btw babe?

Here's shanaland's original post - it makes for interesting reading and provides yet another avenue to research:

Facts:
- Mark Jackson is the webmaster at LA County Coroners Ofc (Cheryl Terrell/Joe Jackson's son)
- Getty Images took photos inside Staple Memorial/Jacksons own Getty Images
- Getty merged with AEG
- Getty/AEG
- Jackson bought Associated Press Images/has interest in AP that release news to the media
- Kevin Winter-Photographer/AP Images
- Ed Winter/LA County Chief Coroner who released MJ's cause of death to the media
- Jackson had already bought AEG/AP Digital(to pull off the fake rehearsal footage of MJ at Staples) Mark Jackson maintains the LA County coroner's website
- Jackson has power over what news is released-Ed Winter-Chief Coroner related to Kevin Winter who is employed by AP Images which Jackson own=corrupt coronor and corrupt news THAT IS WHY UCLA HOSPITAL CHIEF CORONER REFUSED TO SIGN THE DEATH CERTIFICATE-THE BODY WAS NOT CONSISTENT WITH MJ'S MEDICAL RECORDS
- WHY DIDN'T THEY EVER RELEASE THE FINDINGS OF THE 2ND AUTOPSY KATHERINE INSISTED ON??????

It's interesting to say the least, MJHD people are nuts anyway so obviously they'd turn on her esp with her claiming her posts are being blocked by the Mods and nobody can PM her at all because it keeps 'failing'
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:20 am

her results sound interesting...I'm in general confused...
think maybe someone has died...not absolut mj
and if the funeral is paid from MJs estate it may be worth it for MJ to pay
sth. like that..IDK...I don't give up...but I'm very confused ....

it's a pity that we can't contact this girl on MJHD...
some ppl should join our familiar community and use mjhd only for reading...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 am

they have a son named Mark? Wow, Joe was a busy bee back then.... lol!

stupid brain.... what does this mean? Why are we excited? I know there's a reason, but i cant think logically.

The operation went fine. It hurts as hell right now though Sad
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:26 am

ballongiraf wrote:they have a son named Mark? Wow, Joe was a busy bee back then.... lol!

stupid brain.... what does this mean? Why are we excited? I know there's a reason, but i cant think logically.

*shudder* don't want to think of Joe doing 'it'

Poor babe *hugs* take it easy and rest ok.

We're excited because Michael either owns all the media/production companies involved in broadcasting since June 25th or has a stake in those companies. (I have some more info but it needs verification first before I can post it)
And certain key figures like Ed Winters are also linked by way of where they work at the Coroner's office - alongside a Jackson - and who they're potentially related to - the photog at AP - the people who have provided clips from the funeral.
It still needs some research to verify everything fully to make sure it fits but dang. It could mean that Michael is controlling exactly what is released to the media re: info and images/video
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:31 am

ballongiraf wrote:they have a son named Mark? Wow, Joe was a busy bee back then.... lol!

*shudder* don't want to think of Joe doing 'it'

Poor babe *hugs* take it easy and rest ok.

We're excited because Michael either owns all the media/production companies involved in broadcasting since June 25th or has a stake in those companies. (I have some more info but it needs verification first before I can post it)
And certain key figures like Ed Winters are also linked by way of where they work at the Coroner's office - alongside a Jackson - and who they're potentially related to - the photog at AP - the people who have provided clips from the funeral.
It still needs some research to verify everything fully to make sure it fits but dang. It could mean that Michael is controlling exactly what is released to the media re: info and images/video

dang, the penny finally dropped lol!
so you're saying that MJ is in control of everything that's released to the public? Well... wow, that would explain a lot.
What have you found that needs verification? I'll trade some of that propofol for a pm?.... *sweet, innocent look*

J/K lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:33 am

The only thing I can think of at first glance which is wrong is that Joe had a daughter with Cheryl Terrell not a son so i don't know who Mark Jackson is - it could just be coincidence because of the last name.
It needs research so let's not jump to conclusions guys.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:The only thing I can think of at first glance which is wrong is that Joe had a daughter with Cheryl Terrell not a son so i don't know who Mark Jackson is - it could just be coincidence because of the last name.

yeah, that's my concern too. How do we find out, though?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:The only thing I can think of at first glance which is wrong is that Joe had a daughter with Cheryl Terrell not a son so i don't know who Mark Jackson is - it could just be coincidence because of the last name.

yeah, that's my concern too. How do we find out, though?

Yoohoo! Anyone in LA, California - I have Mark Jackson's email address and telephone number at the LA County Coroner's office - is anyone prepared to make a call to Mr Jackson to see if he's related to Michael?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 am

hey girls...APOM wrote it's not possible to PM shanaland?
I tried it...and I invited her to our forum.
My message was sent and is now in the sentbox...

Hope it worked Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 am

Ah brilliant ilprincipe - I've tried and it flopped for me and several others. I think only 2-3 people have managed to get through to her via PM from what I've seen posted/commented on her threads.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermajesty Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 am

Hello all,
Sorry this had to be my first post but I think its important for me to say. I just joined this forum tody for this very reason. This member has been posting this for a few days now. Most of her posts have been deleted by the admin b/c she never explains her "findings" nor does she give links to verify this information. Don't be so gullible. It makes me sick that she is giving ppl false hope! She literally posted that same message in a/b 5 threads. I truely believe she has multiple usernames, b/c she is being monitored. IMO she seems very unstable, here is another one of her posts. Please do check everything out before you
believe her. P.S. yes that is me in the link u posted. lol

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/please-do-this-for-me-and-for-yourself&value=sf%25members%251%25user2936&search=1&ret=all#forumtop
Jermajesty
Jermajesty

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:55 am

@Jermajesty - that's why I said it needs verification and that we shouldn't jump to conclusions before finding out properly first.
As a side note - and this is not meant as an insult in any way towards you - I don't give a toss what the admin/Mods of MJHD think about members and whether they are trolls or not. I make up my own mind about someone and their posts then dismiss them, I don't let people make my mind up for me.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:56 am

For the past couple of days I have not been able to access MJHD at all. Anybody else with the same problem???
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 am

Jermajesty wrote:Hello all,
Sorry this had to be my first post but I think its important for me to say. I just joined this forum tody for this very reason. This member has been posting this for a few days now. Most of her posts have been deleted by the admin b/c she never explains her "findings" nor does she give links to verify this information. Don't be so gullible. It makes me sick that she is giving ppl false hope! She literally posted that same message in a/b 5 threads. I truely believe she has multiple usernames, b/c she is being monitored. IMO she seems very unstable, here is another one of her posts. Please do check everything out before you
believe her. P.S. yes that is me in the link u posted. lol

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/please-do-this-for-me-and-for-yourself&value=sf%25members%251%25user2936&search=1&ret=all#forumtop

im not defending anyone, but i gotta say that MJHD have been quick to delete threads and ban people. Yeah, she may not have provided evidence - but that doesn't necessarily mean she's lying - nor does it mean she's telling the truth, i get that. What im saying is that previously we've lost interesting people on MJHD because the admin has decided they're not trustworthy. Think about JCC. He was banned rather quickly, yet a lot of his riddles have come true.
Oh, and why is it that shanaland is a liar and needs to be deleted, yet this random dude is allowed to have his "stories" told on the board? Where is his evidence? http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/new-convo-with-elusive-chicken-dude

I say invite her over, hear what she has to say, research what she has to offer and THEN we can decide whether she's trustworthy or not.

And like APOM i dont really care what the MJHD admin thinks. Have you been to that board today? It's filled with mourners and "OMG..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad " people. That place is sinking.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:11 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Jermajesty wrote:Hello all,

Oh, and why is it that shanaland is a liar and needs to be deleted, yet this random dude is allowed to have his "stories" told on the board? Where is his evidence? http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/new-convo-with-elusive-chicken-dude

I say invite her over, hear what she has to say, research what she has to offer and THEN we can decide whether she's trustworthy or not.

And like APOM i dont really care what the MJHD admin thinks. Have you been to that board today? It's filled with mourners and "OMG..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad " people. That place is sinking.....
Damn straight and seconded. Jermajesty - no offence but that is your opinion and not fact. Allow people to come to their own conclusions. We are more than capable of making up our own minds about people and their posts and don't need other opinions thrust upon us as fact.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermajesty Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:16 am

@ballon- Its funny u bring that post up. I honestly think that shana and the author of that post are the same ppl. But thats just my humble opinion.

Shana might have a good idea, i'll give her that. But if u r serious a/b your findings and you've put so much time into them, why not make one coherent thread with all you evidence and proof?? She won't. She just leaves these messages that, "she going to blow the lid off!".

Some other thing she has said: MJ has/had a twin, not Marlon.
MJ is Joh'Vonnie. LOL And to her basically all Jackson of the world are related.
Jermajesty
Jermajesty

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:17 am

I noticed that too - people are announcing their leave one after the other. it's depressing to be there..

I read yesterday that some members at MJHD criticised shanaland for changing her theories constantly.. but weren't they themselves who've been changing their minds like chameleons? Razz

IMO everyone should be an equal chance to state their theories and voice their opinions rather than being put down..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:19 am

Jermajesty wrote:@ballon- Its funny u bring that post up. I honestly think that shana and the author of that post are the same ppl. But thats just my humble opinion.

exactly, it's your opinon - that doesnt mean it's the truth. Honestly, i dont think this board is entitled to ban shana from signing up and posting here because YOU have a feeling.....

I dont really care what she has/hasnt said on MJHD. This is not MJHD - everybody is welcome to sign up and post here as long as they respect the others on this board.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:22 am

We've already dismissed the MJ twin idea (Brandon Demarkus Jackson) the other day so that's over and done with.
Just because someone has some dud ideas - and face it we've all had theories and ideas which didn't pan out under further scrutiny and research - does not mean that you instantly dismiss her as a fake.
That's the point of research, the correct theory doesn't get handed to you on a plate which is why you research and verify then dismiss or debunk something as necessary.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:24 am

LOL, she hasnt even signed up here (and there's no indication that she will), and we already have 2 people, who have signed up here for the sole purpose of telling us she should be banned from here?
Sorry, but lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:25 am

Seconded what ballon said.
Jermajesty - Your opinion doesn't make a difference - it is for us to decide whether shanaland's posts are legit or not - not based on a feeling or someone's opinion.
Frankly, you're from MJHD and you would be biased in your opinion considering MJHD ganged up on her. What makes you think that it makes a difference over here? We're not MJHD - we are our own people and we don't follow blindly - we research and verify first.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:27 am

ballongiraf wrote:LOL, she hasnt even signed up here (and there's no indication that she will), and we already have 2 people, who have signed up here for the sole purpose of telling us she should be banned from here?
Sorry, but lol!
Lol I agree Ballon - they must have been shaken up if they're trying to discourage us from her when she isn't even here, and probably may never come.
GTFO MJHD'ers - I'm tired of the BS - you don't like her on your forum, good. This is our forum and as such we decide who stays on here and who goes.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flax Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 am

Uh no, I didn't sign up here so I can tell you to ban her, I came because MJHD is starting to go down the toilet, everyones fighting, a bunch of people have given up and there are a few annoying posters spamming the place like crazy.

Maybe my thoughts on this place being better then MJHD were wrong.
Flax
Flax

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermajesty Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 am

Look can you relax? I never said to not let her join. I really dont believe I posted that. And yes that is MY opinion. Thats all I have to offer you, b/c I have seen her other post. Maybe others have not b/c they have been deleted. I am just attempting to give a heads up to everyone. Some ppl may be down b/c of the burial last night and they see something like shana's post and lose all reasoning. I would hate to see ppl taken advantage of and I would also hate for this forum to turn into a circus like MJHD has. But word to the wise, be weary of someone who posts such an elaborate scheme w/ no links to proof, whatsoever.
Jermajesty
Jermajesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 am

Flax - are you a 3rd person who has come from MJHD today? Wow it must really be going to hell for people to start coming here in droves.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:32 am

Flax wrote:Uh no, I didn't sign up here so I can tell you to ban her, I came because MJHD is starting to go down the toilet, everyones fighting, a bunch of people have given up and there are a few annoying posters spamming the place like crazy.

i agree with you on MJHD sinking. The atmosphere there today is truly doom and gloom.

Of course you're welcome here Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flax Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Flax wrote:Uh no, I didn't sign up here so I can tell you to ban her, I came because MJHD is starting to go down the toilet, everyones fighting, a bunch of people have given up and there are a few annoying posters spamming the place like crazy.

i agree with you on MJHD sinking. The atmosphere there today is truly doom and gloom.

Of course you're welcome here Smile

Thank you Smile
Flax
Flax

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 am

Jermajesty - have you ever thought that people could be able to verify shanalands post - even if she doesn't post the proof herself?
Let's put the Mark Jackson coincidence aside because that's just coincidence. We know Joe had Joh'Vonnie with cheryl terrell.

But there is information about the companies and that is something that can be verified, and if it proves to be true then shanaland's post would be legit.
Have you thought about that?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermajesty Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:36 am

@APOM: Who are you to say that this is your forum and for MJHD'ers to get off???? Sounds a bit hypocritical dont ya think?

And I didn't join just to tell the admin here to ban her. Thats just stupid.
Jermajesty
Jermajesty

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:38 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Jermajesty - have you ever thought that people could be able to verify shanalands post - even if she doesn't post the proof herself?
Let's put the Mark Jackson coincidence aside because that's just coincidence. We know Joe had Joh'Vonnie with cheryl terrell.

But there is information about the companies and that is something that can be verified, and if it proves to be true then shanaland's post would be legit.
Have you thought about that?

Let's put on our fedora hats, spin while doing a crotch grab, 'shamone' while looking for the magnifying glass and get back to work! :-)
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:39 am

Jermajesty wrote:Look can you relax? I never said to not let her join. I really dont believe I posted that. And yes that is MY opinion. Thats all I have to offer you, b/c I have seen her other post. Maybe others have not b/c they have been deleted. I am just attempting to give a heads up to everyone. Some ppl may be down b/c of the burial last night and they see something like shana's post and lose all reasoning. I would hate to see ppl taken advantage of and I would also hate for this forum to turn into a circus like MJHD has. But word to the wise, be weary of someone who posts such an elaborate scheme w/ no links to proof, whatsoever.

and that's a very sweet and carring thought, for sure Jermajesty.

I guess what peed me off a bit was how quick you jumped to conclusion. Yes, i also saw the thread on MJHD, but to be perfectly honest with you, i couldn't be bothered to read it in full because of all the bitching that went on.

I know we've had to deal with liars before, and i know some people had their hopes crushed because of those liars. But i still cant help the feeling that there are some truthful people among all the liars - how to we find the trustworthy ones? By listening to what they say. "What if they dont provide proof" you ask? Well - that's where we need to get off our asses and research ourselves - and that's exactly what we do here. You can be sure that each and every of her claims will be researched and either confirmed or debunked, if not by her then by some other member here.

Im sorry if i came off a a bitch, but im just tired of all the quick banning and deletion and the shutting off on possible leads. I say give her the benefit of the doubt - what's the harm in that?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:39 am

@Jermajesty -
Hardly. I've had enough of the MJHD BS that has come out of that forum over the past 2-3 weeks. If people from there want to come over here and stir up the pot then they shouldn't be here. Leave the drama and crap over at MJHD.
We're trying to take it seriously, and we make up our own minds about things instead of just blindly accepting what people tell us.

I stand by what I said 100%.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermajesty Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:57 am

@ballon: Apology accepted. Everyone is on guard and tensions are high I understand.

I'm really not trying to stir any pot. I saw this topic and thought it best to share my experiences, for reasons stated in my previous post. For the record there are a lot of good ppl at MJHD, just a few "crazies". Hopefully if some MJHD'ers decide to join here, they will be welcomed with open arms. Hopefully they won't be told to "get out". Thats not so welcoming. Neutral

@ APOM: I don't understand were your hostility is coming from. Honestly, you can do whatever you. You already know that. To each is own.

At the end of the day were all her for the same thing, right? So if anyone finds that this is legit, I'll be the first to apologize to shana! I would LOVE to be proven wrong, by the way.
Jermajesty
Jermajesty

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 am

I have read that a member named 'Jewell' on mjhd has created a new forum where the investigation into mj's death will be discussed. Difference is: they believe he IS dead. Yet, another member states admin and team will probably not allow the link to be pasted on the forum.
So people are splitting up and leaving or so it seems. :/ Let's hope all of the members here can still stick together and if anyone chooses to come over from mjhd, i will welcome them provided we don't have to waste time and energy on reading childish fall-outs between members.

So to the three of you: welcome! :-)

Last edited by zembla on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:05 am

Awww that was nice Zembla Surprised
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:09 am

@Jermajesty -
I'l apologise for sound like a bitch but you're not the first person from there who comes here and dismisses people as fakes, frauds, trolls without giving any definitive proof of your claim and tries to force their opinion on us. This place very nearly turned into MJHD because of that and that is not something that we want.
This has been a good place to be but certain people come on here and try to stir up the pot and we don't want or need that. If your intentions are genuine then welcome and feel free to post.

If you're jumping ship then fair enough, welcome, but we leave the drama and hysterics and ganging up on people/mob culture firmly at MJHD.

The one thing I don't get from your post which is why I said what I did is - you are quick to condemn and dismiss shanalands posts without having looked into anything and then say that you'll be the first to apologise to her if you're proved wrong? Why not just take the initiative and verify something for yourself then come to your own conclusions based on that - not just assuming that she's a fake and dismissing her because she posts sporadically. It's something I don't understand about people
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 am

zembla wrote:I have read that a member named 'Jewell' on mjhd has created a new forum where the investigation into mj's death will be discussed. Difference is: they believe he IS dead. Yet, another member states admin and team will probably not allow the link to be pasted on the forum.
So people are splitting up and leaving or so it seems. :/ Let's hope all of the members here can still stick together and if anyone chooses to come over from mjhd, i will welcome them provided we don't have to waste time and energy on reading childish fall-outs between members.

So to the three of you: welcome! :-)

well, that's good i think. Now the non-hoax believers can get together and discuss the investigation in peace, and we can discuss the hoax without being ridiculed.

Like you, i welcome everyone on on here Smile As long as they leave their bitchiness, fights and drama queen attitudes at the door. And once the non believers are gone, i do think the level of fights will go down....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:48 am

Ok it's not up to anyone person to decide who jions this forum. However we have a nice liitle family here. A small community of ppl, but a close community, IMO anyway. What i am afriad of is some ppl coming over from MJHD and turning it in to their site. I mean i have been many times on chat in MJHD and as soon as some starts to seem ilke they know something they kick them out. They don't even give ppl a chance to really question them. It makes me really angry, you don't even get a chance to question them before they have been kicked out. I even got kicked out once for asking the MOD inopen chat why they kicked them out. I dont want that here. I like our small but humble community and it is my wishes that it stays like that. Only IMO. I love our site and family. x
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:We've already dismissed the MJ twin idea (Brandon Demarkus Jackson) the other day so that's over and done with.
Just because someone has some dud ideas - and face it we've all had theories and ideas which didn't pan out under further scrutiny and research - does not mean that you instantly dismiss her as a fake.
That's the point of research, the correct theory doesn't get handed to you on a plate which is why you research and verify then dismiss or debunk something as necessary.

Well said. That was precisaly the idea of creating this forum. In other forums all what people do is to create confusion, polemic and disrespect each other.

Here, we seriously try to not fall and commit the same mistakes as in MJHD, for example...

We have a true friendship here and will not tolerate any kind of abuse. Eveyone is welcomed to post their own opinions and we'll decide later if that person stays or goes.

Kisses and Cheeses!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am

Ok...update...
Shanaland pm'ed me and asked me if I'm legit.
She asked what this backup forum is...
I already posted her the link..
so I posted the link again...
explained her our forum...

Hope she'll join us and explains her research results..
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:59 am

MichelleMissesMJ wrote:Ok it's not up to anyone person to decide who jions this forum. However we have a nice liitle family here. A small community of ppl, but a close community, IMO anyway. What i am afriad of is some ppl coming over from MJHD and turning it in to their site. I mean i have been many times on chat in MJHD and as soon as some starts to seem ilke they know something they kick them out. They don't even give ppl a chance to really question them. It makes me really angry, you don't even get a chance to question them before they have been kicked out. I even got kicked out once for asking the MOD inopen chat why they kicked them out. I dont want that here. I like our small but humble community and it is my wishes that it stays like that. Only IMO. I love our site and family. x

i worry about that too. in the beginning, MJHD was great...it wasn't until it started growing that the site began to go downhill and drama became an hourly occurrence. i really hope that doesn't happen here too.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 am

yaya wrote:
MichelleMissesMJ wrote:Ok it's not up to anyone person to decide who jions this forum. However we have a nice liitle family here. A small community of ppl, but a close community, IMO anyway. What i am afriad of is some ppl coming over from MJHD and turning it in to their site. I mean i have been many times on chat in MJHD and as soon as some starts to seem ilke they know something they kick them out. They don't even give ppl a chance to really question them. It makes me really angry, you don't even get a chance to question them before they have been kicked out. I even got kicked out once for asking the MOD inopen chat why they kicked them out. I dont want that here. I like our small but humble community and it is my wishes that it stays like that. Only IMO. I love our site and family. x

i worry about that too. in the beginning, MJHD was great...it wasn't until it started growing that the site began to go downhill and drama became an hourly occurrence. i really hope that doesn't happen here too.

which is why i'd wish this board would be private, and registration is by invite only. Yeah, i know that leaves out some people, but rather that than busloads of trolls and drama queens..........
that would also prevent the media from lurking here, and it would prevent people stealing out ideas...

just my opinion...
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:40 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Jermajesty wrote:Look can you relax? I never said to not let her join. I really dont believe I posted that. And yes that is MY opinion. Thats all I have to offer you, b/c I have seen her other post. Maybe others have not b/c they have been deleted. I am just attempting to give a heads up to everyone. Some ppl may be down b/c of the burial last night and they see something like shana's post and lose all reasoning. I would hate to see ppl taken advantage of and I would also hate for this forum to turn into a circus like MJHD has. But word to the wise, be weary of someone who posts such an elaborate scheme w/ no links to proof, whatsoever.

and that's a very sweet and carring thought, for sure Jermajesty.

I guess what peed me off a bit was how quick you jumped to conclusion. Yes, i also saw the thread on MJHD, but to be perfectly honest with you, i couldn't be bothered to read it in full because of all the bitching that went on.

I know we've had to deal with liars before, and i know some people had their hopes crushed because of those liars. But i still cant help the feeling that there are some truthful people among all the liars - how to we find the trustworthy ones? By listening to what they say. "What if they dont provide proof" you ask? Well - that's where we need to get off our asses and research ourselves - and that's exactly what we do here. You can be sure that each and every of her claims will be researched and either confirmed or debunked, if not by her then by some other member here.

Im sorry if i came off a a bitch, but im just tired of all the quick banning and deletion and the shutting off on possible leads. I say give her the benefit of the doubt - what's the harm in that?

Perfectly said BG and what I have also been saying. I think we have done a great job on this forum NOT dismissing someone the minute they say something we might not want to hear. How will we weed out the truth if everyone who brings something up is instantly dismissed and then BANNED? I mean really whats up with the banning?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 am

all here is from MJHD???
u need be more creative...
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next