Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland

+11
MichelleMissesMJ
Smelly
zembla
Flax
MJSmile4Us
mommy
Jermajesty
ilprincipe
Another.Part.Of.Me
ballongiraf
emanviam
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland - Page 2 Empty Re: Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland

Post by dianafan Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 pm

After a long while of not posting, just reading both here and MJHD, its much nicer here (as I said a few weeks ago).

As one of the original members of MJHD I came here after the shut down, and haven't posted there at all.

We shouldn't be dismissive of anyones theories, until we can definitely debunk them.

Shanaland did something that none of us managed to do, and spotted the links in the surnames - that is at least a starting point.

I would also say that "sometimes" strange things happen - people receive strange e mails and go and make their own forums, we had supermom chased away by mysterylady and her sidekick who insisted they knew E Cas, Mrs B sent a mystery e mail and "told" to set up her own forum, sometimes seems to me like conquer and divide. Remember when Mrs B posted the copy of her e mail on here and I told her to remove the senders info? Well I emailed it a couple of times and got no response. Also on Mrs B site there is infighting and is it Tracyk? who has already gone off and made another forum. How many do we need?

Anyone seen MIss Dahmer recently?
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland - Page 2 Empty Re: Please, read this that was posted on MJHD - Credit goes to Shanaland

Post by dianafan Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Plus I forgot to say re RTL - I think it was Dragon (sorry I read so much and can't remember id's) who said that RTL were pretty broke and suddenly had a large injection fo cash earlier in the year?
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2