Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Funeral Footage

+23
CantStopLovingU
ishealive
MichelleMissesMJ
neverlandsfairy
clea
Grazzia
flory24
Loree
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Savannah
hungry
fanfromspain
Airun
StenniZ
just_friend
DreamsComeTrue
DreamChild
ballongiraf
MJSmile4Us
emanviam
Jubilee
EarthAngel90
CharlieBarley
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interesting Funeral Footage - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting Funeral Footage

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:42 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Grazzia wrote:here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8 at 3:02 in your left...is that Alberto Alvarez? Shocked

Grazzia Please dont take this the wrong way, but would you mind getting another signature?

I dont like to see posts witth pictures of the children. Michael always protectet them, and I want that to continue.

I know they have been in the media alot lately, and I think thats disgusting and wrong.
I dont mean to be offensive, I just dont want them to be exploitet.

??? Don't you think you're exagerating a bit? Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clea Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:44 am

Afflicted, I do not see at all, I see Katherine, the usher through the window but I do not see any man with a white blouse
clea
clea

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:46 am

while i understand your concern, MBMJ, those children have been out and about since june 25, obviously they're confortable with being seen in public, otherwise they would've continued wearing masks.

I dont see how a signature in our small forum is gonna change anything? Rather, you should focus your attention on the tabloids, who plaster those kids' faces all over their magazines...

just my opinion....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am

I think DreamsComeTrue is right, saying it's Katherine in the car with the kids. She most likely accompanied them to the funeral.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:48 am

katherine didnt wear white
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:52 am

StenniZ wrote:I think DreamsComeTrue is right, saying it's Katherine in the car with the kids. She most likely accompanied them to the funeral.

And BTW, Katrine sat on the backseat.. This person sits on the passenger seat

Back to top Go down

Post by clea Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:52 am

no, one sees gleam on his black jacket but for me is well Katherine and in front of c' is a dancer qu' one sees through the window
clea
clea

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 am

ballongiraf wrote:katherine didnt wear white

Also...that person isn't big enough to be Katherine...you can tell it's a thinner person. (No offense to katherine).

***edit*** I watched it again for about the 100th time, and I guess it could be Katherine??? I don't know. I wish we could find a video when she is getting out of a car. And, yes, I did see the earrings. Darn...I thought I finally found a clue. I am terrible at all of this research. (haha)

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 am

StenniZ wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Grazzia wrote:here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8 at 3:02 in your left...is that Alberto Alvarez? Shocked

Grazzia Please dont take this the wrong way, but would you mind getting another signature?

I dont like to see posts witth pictures of the children. Michael always protectet them, and I want that to continue.

I know they have been in the media alot lately, and I think thats disgusting and wrong.

??? Don't you think you're exagerating a bit? Smile

No. I was just voicing my opinion, thats all. We all have the right to do so. Like I said before, im not trying to be rude, I just expressed my concerns. I am initaled to.Im not one to deside what other people should do, and specially not people I dont know, I was just saying. She dont have to follow it lol.

Although many of the pictures of the children are beautiful. Im just saying, there was a reason for Mike to protect them.

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 am

StenniZ wrote:Although it would be too much of a coincidence, I don't think it's Hatman from the Memorial-service. Hatman from the Funeral-footage looks like a younger person with less hair and less curley hair. He also looks slimmer to me than Memorial-hatman. And he had quite the shave before coming to the funeral. Wink Not sure though. And again, it would be quite the coincidence that someone else thought: Hey, I'll dress up exactly like Memorial-Hatman...wouldn't it? Or....it's another hint/clue for us. Wink

Memorial-Hatman:
Interesting Funeral Footage - Page 2 Hatmanmemorial (Sorry, couldn't find a better pic right now)

Funeral-Hatman:
Interesting Funeral Footage - Page 2 Hatmanfuneral

THIS TIME they made clear to show it was A CANE, just you know to make our job easier heheh, instead of keep complaining of what he was handing.

I had opened a thread exclusivly yesterday about the Liberian Girl Pic, as soon as I spotted, this is insane!

And yes I agree, maybe the well "original Hatman" was hmm...
Cool too busy OVERSEAS?That they needed to "cast a stand in" to play his role. lol!
jocolor queen king cheers
Like this we´d have all our characters well displayed on the chess board?
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:08 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:
StenniZ wrote:Although it would be too much of a coincidence, I don't think it's Hatman from the Memorial-service. Hatman from the Funeral-footage looks like a younger person with less hair and less curley hair. He also looks slimmer to me than Memorial-hatman. And he had quite the shave before coming to the funeral. Wink Not sure though. And again, it would be quite the coincidence that someone else thought: Hey, I'll dress up exactly like Memorial-Hatman...wouldn't it? Or....it's another hint/clue for us. Wink

Memorial-Hatman:
Interesting Funeral Footage - Page 2 Hatmanmemorial (Sorry, couldn't find a better pic right now)

Funeral-Hatman:

THIS TIME they made clear to show it was A CANE, just you know to make our job easier heheh, instead of keep complaining of what he was handing.

I had opened a thread exclusivly yesterday about the Liberian Girl Pic, as soon as I spotted, this is insane!

And yes I agree, maybe the well "original Hatman" was hmm...
Cool too busy OVERSEAS?That they needed to "cast a stand in" to play his role. lol!
jocolor queen king cheers
Like this we´d have all our characters well displayed on the chess board?

lol! I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to post it...haha. He is dressed much nicer than at the memorial don't ya think???
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazzia Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:15 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

that's ok,sry
i've changed it Embarassed
Grazzia
Grazzia

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:22 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Memorial-Hatman:

Funeral-Hatman:

Same person. We just have a clearer pic of him now. Same hat, same hair, same sunglasses AND the cane. We all thought maybe it was a camera, but now we know. The only diff is he shaved his beard.
To me its the same guy.

The only differences I see is the beard and mostly significant is that the hair is different. He seems to have pushed it behind his ears or something as in the memorial pic he has it covering his ears and in the second pic there is no hair to cover his ears.
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 am

That did not feel like a burial, that felt more like a film set.
I've been to alot of burials unfortunately and the mood is always sombre and really sad and emotional.

Why use the pic of MJ from Liberian Girl, come on this is all staged and these were MJ's little clues to us!

I didn't feel anything watching this well maybe a few giggles watching the dancers dressed as ushers... Indeed they were cast!!!

I don't buy this at all.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 am

With the accusation leveled at AEG by the family and I think even Katherine, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the presence of Randy P.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:36 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:With the accusation leveled at AEG by the family and I think even Katherine, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the presence of Randy P.

OMG yeah I completely forgot about that. Why the hell would he be invited!!! More BS, god they can't even remember who they're accussing now...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am

Where was Karen Faye? I don't remember seeing her and I can't imagine her not being invited after +20 years with Michael.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am

Grazzia wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

that's ok,sry

OMG .... that helped me smile today Smile That picture.. Thnaks sweetie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by clea Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 am

Karen Faye was there, I l' saw signing the book with his/her friend
clea
clea

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

Karen is on at 7.39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8

She then signs the book. Someone on here said it looks like she writes "Trust- I love you more"

I can't quite make out what she writes, but one thing I noticed at the end of the sentence she writes Two or Three question marks"???"
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazzia Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:02 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Grazzia wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

that's ok,sry

no prob Wink

and about katherine in the car ...doesn't paris seems to sleep in the left side of the car ?

Interesting Funeral Footage - Page 2 2hoye61

maybe she was sleeping in kayherine's arms.the pic is not complete i think scratch
Grazzia
Grazzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 am

Grazzia wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Grazzia wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

that's ok,sry

no prob Wink

and about katherine in the car ...doesn't paris seems to sleep in the left side of the car ?

maybe she was sleeping in kayherine's arms.the pic is not complete i think scratch

lol It looks like she is passed out. I guessed the little Angel got tired. No wonder, Sleep well baby Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazzia Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:28 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Grazzia wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Grazzia wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

that's ok,sry

no prob Wink

lol It looks like she is passed out. I guessed the little Angel got tired. No wonder, Sleep well baby Angel

yeah but the starge thing is that they were sleeping(seems that prince was sleeping too) on their way TO the funeral...
Grazzia
Grazzia

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Wow....I just watched both vids...I cant make heads or tails of white-shirt-person-in-Rolls (WSPIR) !!! Could it BE MJ?

the one vid was WAY HD!!! Whats up with that?

this is weird...I have to read through a bunch more threads to catch up!! UGH!!! Ya miss a few hours on here and youre lost for a few days!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:WTF is the hat man doing?? Is he texting on his moblie??

Probably. He is talking on it later on. LOL

CharlieBarley wrote:Karen is on at 7.39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8

She then signs the book. Someone on here said it looks like she writes "Trust- I love you more"

I can't quite make out what she writes, but one thing I noticed at the end of the sentence she writes Two or Three question marks"???"

I thought they were exclamation marks "!!!"... "I love you more!!!"? Not sure about the first word though.
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:54 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 am

I think she writes "TURKLE", that was Michael's nickname for her, wasn't it?
Anyway, if you watch her writing in the book again, you can clearly see the last letter of that word is an E, and the previous two letters have 'long' traces (like k, l, b, t, d... if you know what I mean).

And I also believe those were exclamation marks at the end. So, IMO, she wrote: TURKLE - I LOVE YOU MORE !!!!
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:22 am

ballongiraf wrote:while i understand your concern, MBMJ, those children have been out and about since june 25, obviously they're confortable with being seen in public, otherwise they would've continued wearing masks.

I dont see how a signature in our small forum is gonna change anything? Rather, you should focus your attention on the tabloids, who plaster those kids' faces all over their magazines...

just my opinion....

I second that. I can very well understand people's emotions about all this, but the safebeing of the children and/or family is not up to us. Besides, MJ decided for himself, to show his children's faces in public and members using pics of the children is not going to put them in danger or anything. Concerns like these only distract us from our main goal...to solve this whole mystery. No offence MBMJ/others. What the media are doing or can do is way more damaging. Stick to solving the mystery...that's the most important thing....imho. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:35 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 am

this funeral is faker than a 3$ bill....
it is just so private...and the people look really sad that mj left this world...NOT!!!
i just wonder if the non-hoax-investigating fans really bought this... scratch scratch scratch

other than that:
who in the world has a funeral at night??
who in the world is late for a family member's burial?
who in the world hires dancers as attendants?
who in the world laughs and chews gum cheerfully on the day of his son's burial?
who in the world would want to videotape a burial? esp. a mother...isnt it suppossed to be a devastating day for her? i mean I know he's been "dead" for 2 months...but it his burial for crying out loud...
yay..hoax! lol!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down