Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Full Funeral Program - View It Here

+5
Ivonne
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
Truth_or_Dare
SeeingClues
9 posters

Go down

The Full Funeral Program - View It Here Empty The Full Funeral Program - View It Here

Post by SeeingClues Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 am

SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

The Full Funeral Program - View It Here Empty Re: The Full Funeral Program - View It Here

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 pm

At least now we know it's Michael JOSEPH Jackson...

I've been trying to keep a clear head and not see "clues" and "weird" thing everywhere but I can't help it..This family is either too "different" or something is really up here...
Out of all the things they could have said to him did it really have to be: "I can't wait to see you perform again" ( La toya) and all the things Rebbie said... Shocked
And what about the parents? Nothing??!!

Maybe I'm just getting paranoid but this family seems weirder by the day... Crying or Very sad
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

The Full Funeral Program - View It Here Empty Re: The Full Funeral Program - View It Here

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:14 pm

There has been so Many Contridictions - Slipups - MixUps - Past Tense things happening ... I felt it was a Hoax ..... nothing sounded like a real funeral .... at all ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm

But again on page 7 they say Michael first son was born...Prince Michael Joseph Jackson. I was sure "Prince " was just a nickname
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:30 pm

And i was sure "Blanket" was a nickname.....I'm confused bounce Question scratch
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:42 pm

MJ had family members I believe on his father's side with the name of Prince. That is Prince and Paris real name. Blanket is the nickname for the youngest son. MJ named him Blanket because a blanket is used to cover someone with blessings. At least that is what he said in Martin Bashir's documentary. Also, they had that same picture of MJ (Liberian Girl) as the Memorial Service. Remember! he was in the directors chair? It was a blown up head shot. Why that picture? I am sure MJ had sluths of pictures why this one? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Basically the messages from the brothers, Janet and Rebbie are the same ones they placed in the memorial booklet. Nothing from the parents? That to me says it all. Is it against the JW religion for a parent to write something in there?

Also, even janet's message was so generic ... I mean if I lost one of my siblings God forbid, I would write a more personal message.

Just very odd ... very odd... although I did notice that there were pictures in there from more recent times. Maybe we need to look at the pictures in the booklet and compare to pictures of MJ in between those eras.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:11 pm

just wanted to comment on the REPASS (to the restaurant..."after party")

Upon Googling it, I found:

• Main Entry: re·pass
  • Pronunciation: \(ˌ)rē-ˈpas\
  • Function: verb
  • Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French repasser, from re- + passer to pass
  • Date: 15th century

intransitive verb : to pass again especially in the opposite direction : return

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:12 pm

(oops, I think I posted this in the wrong thread...)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:20 pm

IDK but what LaToya said sounds suspicious Neutral
and yes there is nothing from the parents
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down