Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm

In this link you can see MJ's Private Funeral Program:

http://www.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf

Personally, I find it very strange that there are no candid pictures of MJ in the PRIVATE Funeral Program.
All the pictures included have already been made public / published / printed at some point in time.
I would assume that MJ's PRIVATE Funeral would be more about saying goodbye to a father / son / brother / friend, so why not include even one candid not ever seen before pic?

Additionally, the Private Funeral Program includes a "biography" that mostly highlights his career milestones. Again, would that fit the intent of a PRIVATE Funeral? Why not include a more personalized description of Michael the person / the friend / the father / the son / the brother and not of Michael Jackson the performer?

IMHO, both the Public Memorial & Private Funeral are about laying THE KING OF POP to rest and not about saying goodbye to Michael J. Jackson the person.

What do you fellow hoax-believers think? Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 pm

I think you raise an excellent and valid point Annie! I can always count on you for moments of excellence and clarity!

What you said above also fits in with the children laying a crown on the casket. I would have thought maybe something more personal would be more befitting?

When you say laying the "King Of Pop" to rest, does this mean you believe Michael will never return as an entertainer or do I have to wait for more of your theory for that answer?! Razz
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Rach wrote:When you say laying the "King Of Pop" to rest, does this mean you believe Michael will never return as an entertainer or do I have to wait for more of your theory for that answer?! Razz

You'll have to wait for more of my theory for an in depth answer but, YES, I think that THE KING OF POP as we knew him will not return.

And this is not a downer, just consider it a blank slate for MJ! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Rach wrote:What you said above also fits in with the children laying a crown on the casket. I would have thought maybe something more personal would be more befitting?

I think I made an observation about that in one of threads about the Funeral.
It's probably buried (no pun intended) somewhere between the hundreds of posts made on September 3rd.

For me, all signs point to the death of THE KING OF POP and not the death of Michael J. Jackson, the person.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Annie, I felt this right after Jermaine's "announcement" at the hospital.

"For me, all signs point to the death of THE KING OF POP and not the death of Michael J. Jackson, the person"
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by dunno_it on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 pm

There are some things i find interesting:
1. Jermaines offers some of his memories of him and MJ singing christmas songs when they were kids. What?? they were Jehova's Witnesses as kids and couldn't sing carols nor christmas songs. Just odd. Jermaine might not be telling the truth.
2. "there was so much love in the Staples Center the night of July 7th, everyone there felt your presence, spirit and love. It was magical, but a lot of things you did were magical" You know what???? I totally agree, we did feel his presence, didn't we,??(and the Present tense we heard!) Oh, yes it was magical, MJ the best director ever!!
3) totally odd to attach His biography (private ceremony for friends? and they don't know who he was??)
4) Ofcourse, the Liberian Girl is killing me lol!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 pm

dunno_it wrote:
3) totally odd to attach His biography (private ceremony for friends? and they don't know who he was??)

Exactly my point!

If I go to a relative/friend's funeral, I don't need to be given their biography, specially if it is about all the great career milestones and not the human side of them.

The KOP is dead, but MJ is very much alive!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by illusionist on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 pm

If this isn't a hoax then this is really sad and breaks my heart. Michael was human - not a product. Crying or Very sad
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Someone at MJHD also noted that there might be a code to crack! If you notice on the second page where the siblings are saying their good byes, you will notice that a lot of the letters are either capitalized or have been made bold for a reason. This person said that someone who knows about codes would be able to decipher it! I don't know so I'm straight out of luck on that part! lol

Here are a few of the things that I also noticed:

1.Marlon writes "Study peace" I don't know what that means and it's also in present tense.
2.Latoya writes once again the same thing she wrote on her blog "I can't wait to see you perform again...KEEP THE MAGIC GOING" really?
3. Randy is the only one whose thoughts are not written there.
4. "we felt your presence the night of the 7th at the staple center??? Wasn't the memorial during the morning?

Again notice How there are letters which purposely seem to fall within the the white ET watermark. Im not sure if I am explaining myself here or if I am making too much of it but with MJ and Jackson you can never be too sure! Wink Let me know what you think!
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:45 pm

Banessa wrote:Someone at MJHD also noted that there might be a code to crack! If you notice on the second page where the siblings are saying their good byes, you will notice that a lot of the letters are either capitalized or have been made bold for a reason. This person said that someone who knows about codes would be able to decipher it! I don't know so I'm straight out of luck on that part! lol

Here are a few of the things that I also noticed:

1.Marlon writes "Study peace" I don't know what that means and it's also in present tense.
2.Latoya writes once again the same thing she wrote on her blog "I can't wait to see you perform again...KEEP THE MAGIC GOING" really?
3. Randy is the only one whose thoughts are not written there.
4. "we felt your presence the night of the 7th at the staple center??? Wasn't the memorial during the morning?

Again notice How there are letters which purposely seem to fall within the the white ET watermark. Im not sure if I am explaining myself here or if I am making too much of it but with MJ and Jackson you can never be too sure! Wink Let me know what you think!

Personally, I'm not a big fan of cryptic messages and code cracking, but it's possible that MJ decided to include a hidden message in the Program.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:51 pm

@ Banessa

That's so odd about the memorial service. It was shown during the evening in the UK but we are 8 hours ahead of LA. You are right, it was the morning. How strange!!!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by nlb on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Janet's tribute is exactly the same as it was in the memorial book.

I would have thought that there would have been something from the kids written somewhere in the private memorial IF this was really a burial. I believe I read that that they didn't even say anything at all, only taking the crown up to the casket. I also would have thought there would have been more recent pics of Michael with the kids, after all they are his world and him theirs.

Looking through that book, it seems that it was made for the fans and general public even though they weren't invited or allowed to witness this burial on tv.
All and all I have to agree that it does seem a point is being made that the King of Pop has died and will not being returning.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:19 pm

nlb wrote:
Looking through that book, it seems that it was made for the fans and general public even though they weren't invited or allowed to witness this burial on tv.
All and all I have to agree that it does seem a point is being made that the King of Pop has died and will not being returning.

Let's not get upset by the fact hat the KOP may not return.

We should concentrate on the fact that the clues point to MJ being alive!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by nlb on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 pm

I only meant in the terms of him performing concerts and such, no that MJ himself won't return.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 am

nlb wrote:I only meant in the terms of him performing concerts and such, no that MJ himself won't return.

Ah!! I wouldn't be too sure about that! Michael is brilliant and his brilliant mind doesn't work like ours! He is a creator and has a true natural born passion for the arts. He couldn't stay away from his fans or the business for too long! Just my thought Wink I think there is more to just having us believe that "The King of Pop" died on June 25th. We just need to have faith! and be patient and wait to see how this unravels! Wink Remember he didn't get king just for nothing! lol
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 am

Banessa wrote:
nlb wrote:I only meant in the terms of him performing concerts and such, no that MJ himself won't return.

Ah!! I wouldn't be too sure about that! Michael is brilliant and his brilliant mind doesn't work like ours! He is a creator and has a true natural born passion for the arts. He couldn't stay away from his fans or the business for too long! Just my thought Wink I think there is more to just having us believe that "The King of Pop" died on June 25th. We just need to have faith! and be patient and wait to see how this unravels! Wink Remember he didn't get king just for nothing! lol

lol! @ king .

I do think he will be back in the biz, but not as we have seen him before. Maybe that's the point I missed that Annie was making about the KOP being gone.scratch I'll have to wait and see when I read her that installment in her theory.

I feel that he wants to conquer more areas of the entertainment industry, as you said he is a lover of the arts. Like your sig says- King Of Entertainment, instead of just music, he wants to take over it all.

I could totally being over tinking this and totally missing the point being made. This head cold and the medicine I'm taking are seriously messing with my brain function. lol! (yes, I'm sticking to that is what is wrong with me Razz)
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 am

nlb wrote:
Banessa wrote:
nlb wrote:I only meant in the terms of him performing concerts and such, no that MJ himself won't return.

Ah!! I wouldn't be too sure about that! Michael is brilliant and his brilliant mind doesn't work like ours! He is a creator and has a true natural born passion for the arts. He couldn't stay away from his fans or the business for too long! Just my thought Wink I think there is more to just having us believe that "The King of Pop" died on June 25th. We just need to have faith! and be patient and wait to see how this unravels! Wink Remember he didn't get king just for nothing! lol

lol! @ king .

I do think he will be back in the biz, but not as we have seen him before. Maybe that's the point I missed that Annie was making about the KOP being gone.scratch I'll have to wait and see when I read her that installment in her theory.

I feel that he wants to conquer more areas of the entertainment industry, as you said he is a lover of the arts. Like your sig says- King Of Entertainment, instead of just music, he wants to take over it all.

I could totally being over tinking this and totally missing the point being made. This head cold and the medicine I'm taking are seriously messing with my brain function. lol! (yes, I'm sticking to that is what is wrong with me Razz)

Lol Sorry to hear about your cold! I hate getting the cold awful feeling all over. Don't worry I understand And I do agree with you in the sense of him wanting to conquer more areas. He wants to rule this world! king I think we probably won't see him performing anymore but we would definitely see him! Wink
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 am

nlb wrote:
I do think he will be back in the biz, but not as we have seen him before. Maybe that's the point I missed that Annie was making about the KOP being gone.Michael Jackson Funeral Program Icon_scratch I'll have to wait and see when I read her that installment in her theory.

That's kind of the point I was making, but don't read too much into it.
What's most important, IMHO, is that Michael Jackson the person is not dead.
As for whether the KOP will make a comeback or not, we'll just have to wait and see.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Funeral Program Empty Re: Michael Jackson Funeral Program

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum