TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 am

Posted Sep 4th 2009 9:27PM by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson is furious footage of Michael's funeral at Forest Lawn is being broadcast all over the world, saying it was a private event and not meant for the public to see.

Jackson just released a scathing statement condemning those who violated the no-fly zone over Forest Lawn last night -- asking all media organizations to refrain from airing footage of the event.

Here's Randy's full statement:

"As a family, we are all aware of how Michael's life, and his death, touched so many around the world. It is why we held a public memorial in my brother's honor.

And it is the reason we chose to release a small amount of footage leading up to yesterday's ceremony at Forest Lawn.

I was dismayed last night and again today at the coverage I saw on television of our ceremony for Michael. We had asked the media to respect the privacy and the sanctity of this event; to give us one moment of privacy to mourn as a family out of the public spotlight.

Unfortunately, despite a no-fly zone around Forest Lawn, many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it.

I therefore ask today that media organizations airing helicopter footage of the ceremony we held for my brother immediately pull that footage from their air and refrain from airing it in the future."

Read more:

http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/


Last edited by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:47 am

in other words, "how dare they show up just because we told them who, what, when, and where!!"
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by LovelyLurker on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 am

Well excuse me ???? They were the ones who gave permission to air the portion of the funeral were they not?? According to CNN they ran the whole program up to the point where they cut it off.

The helicoper was flying at 3000 feet which was an agreed upon limit by the Jackson family ... was it not??? If they wanted it private have they not heard about tents??? ( as someone already mentioned here)

Why did they let everyone know about it if they wanted it so private .... again..... excuse me???? HUH???
LovelyLurker
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by MJfan777 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:53 am

ok randy, u already had your 5 minutes of fame.
thats all
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:53 am

there they go talking out of their back sides again!!!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:56 am

Ridiculous....
They (= Jackson Clan) used the media to advertise their burial...
It will happen on aug 29th....
oh no...maybe 3 days later....
another turn.....sept 3rd.

It will take place in Forest Lawn....7pm......

They announced it days before...they were looking for attention
and now they (Randy a member of the Clan) complain about the
footage....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:58 am

Red Velvet wrote:Posted Sep 4th 2009 9:27PM by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson is furious footage of Michael's funeral at Forest Lawn is being broadcast all over the world, saying it was a private event and not meant for the public to see.

Jackson just released a scathing statement condemning those who violated the no-fly zone over Forest Lawn last night -- asking all media organizations to refrain from airing footage of the event.

Here's Randy's full statement:

"As a family, we are all aware of how Michael's life, and his death, touched so many around the world. It is why we held a public memorial in my brother's honor.

And it is the reason we chose to release a small amount of footage leading up to yesterday's ceremony at Forest Lawn.

I was dismayed last night and again today at the coverage I saw on television of our ceremony for Michael. We had asked the media to respect the privacy and the sanctity of this event; to give us one moment of privacy to mourn as a family out of the public spotlight.

Unfortunately, despite a no-fly zone around Forest Lawn, many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it.

I therefore ask today that media organizations airing helicopter footage of the ceremony we held for my brother immediately pull that footage from their air and refrain from airing it in the future."

Read more:

[url=http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/
http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/[/quote[/url]]




I understand Randy`s feelings. The had an agreement, and it was broken. I know they announced it, there was a purpose for that, but they also had an agreement, of how much footage the flying chopper was suppose to take. And no close up footage. Is that to much to ask?? I dont think so.

I completely understand how Randy is feeling
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by ballongiraf on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am

calm down randy. You're gonna release the funeral on dvd anyway, right? Oh... i get it. It'll ruin the dvd sales....
gotcha..


Rolling Eyes
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 am

I'm not falling for it. Laughing

I know that the Jacksons could have made sure there were no photo opportunities.

They provided them all.

The LAPD said they had to give back $30,000 budgeted for police protection.

They had access to all the man power they needed.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Human_nature on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !


Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by ballongiraf on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 am

if they didnt want the media there then WHY oh WHY did they tell everyone where and when he'd get buried? I mean seriously??? They could've easily have done this in private and then release the dvd later (how sick is that, btw?). But NOOOOOOOOOO, they had to tell everybody when and where MICHAEL JACKSON would be buried. And im sorry, but how stupid are they?! You cant invite and give the media some access to a thing this big and then expect them to turn away when you want them to. Have they not learned anything from the past 40 years in the spotlight?
Oh, and another question:
why did they have the funeral OUTSIDE? They could've ensured their privacy if they had gone inside the mausoleum..... Here's a word for you jackson family..... TENTS... yeah?


Rolling Eyes


Last edited by ballongiraf on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by LovelyLurker on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 am

Ummmm I am thinking STAGED??? Another production by Kenny Ortaga (and very well done I must say)
LovelyLurker
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Grace on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:32 am

.


Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 am

OMG ... I am not going there ... this is B.S. all over again .... !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by ballongiraf on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:46 am

Grace wrote:Ladies, I agree with Randy.

When there are agreements, there are agreements.
We were happy enough to see SOME pics. We did not expect any pics.

This helicopter footage in LA (and US?) is insane and pure madness.
I don't know why it's authorized by officials anyway. We in Europe have strict laws that prohibit such actions in order to protect public security.

I thought after 9/11 there were stricter laws put into place than in Europe.
Finger print passports will NOT do if you allow any idiot to fly over the houses and throw bombs in case (or take footage of people).

Privacy protection is very strict here - that's why googlemaps faced the first lawsuits in Europe for taking streetviews without any authorization. They were not sued in the US.

I am really shaking my head over so many facettes of "standard and taken for normal" inappropriate behaviour in the US that are in fact and in depth violating people's rights.

God forbid we don't get here what is regular life there.

Not to be offending at all - I just think that many are beyond a good way of living.
In any case, celebrities are better off in Europe than in LA. This is the most weird place I ever saw in my life. Helicopter footage is just the peak of insulting actions done on purpose and for money reasons only.

Just my opinion.

actually, The “no fly zone” was REMOVED so long as they remained more than 3,000 feet so as NOT to disrupt. We ALL watched the JACKSON feed–did any of YOU hear the 'copters? I didn't. They respected the request.

Not trying to bitch at you. I respect your opinion Smile
I just dont get the hoopla. THEY invited the media, THEY gave interview and details about the funeral, THEY themselves have filmed this and plans to release it - and now they're screaming for privacy? UHm....??
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by MJfan777 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:58 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:OMG ... I am not going there ... this is B.S. all over again .... !!!

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Med_funny-cat
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 am

@Grace

I completely agree with you.

The agreement was NOT respected as promised by the freaking media. I could say where more in this matter, but I wont. I still think its wrong that they didnt respect the privacy, and the agreement they had with the family. Even though the family invited the media, the media, should still keep a distance as promised. At atleast for the sake of the children.
Poor Blanket, he tried to hide his face by covering it, with the paper thingy there was on the chairs.


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 am

absolutely agree with ballon...
The ppl who decide to live in LA, want to be in the spotlight...
want to be hounded by the media...
What would a Paris Hilton be without paparazzi?!
Those ppl who don't like LA move to New York...a business town...
or London...
or e.g. Johnny Depp....he lives in France and the UK, because he doesn't like
to live in L.A. anymore...It's not because of Vanessa Paradis..
He has 2 children and wants to raise them in a calm environment....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:07 am

ilprincipe wrote:absolutely agree with ballon...
The ppl who decide to live in LA, want to be in the spotlight...
want to be hounded by the media...
What would a Paris Hilton be without paparazzi?!
Those ppl who don't like LA move to New York...a business town...
or London...
or e.g. Johnny Depp....he lives in France and the UK, because he doesn't like
to live in L.A. anymore...It's not because of Vanessa Paradis..
He has 2 children and wants to raise them in a calm environment....


I have lived in Los Angeles most of my life. I never wanted to be in the spotlight lol. Im sorry, but I dont agree with you on that one..
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:11 am

I don't talk about the "non-celebrities"..
I was referring to actors...or some kind of wannabes like Paris Hilton..., MBMJ Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:15 am

ilprincipe wrote:I don't talk about the "non-celebrities"..
I was referring to actors...or some kind of wannabes like Paris Hilton..., MBMJ Smile

ROFL okey... Just had to make sure.. But I promise you, that if I someday, is caught by the papparazzi, Ill wave at you lol!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by pumpkin on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 am

ballongiraf wrote:if they didnt want the media there then WHY oh WHY did they tell everyone where and when he'd get buried? I mean seriously??? They could've easily have done this in private and then release the dvd later (how sick is that, btw?). But NOOOOOOOOOO, they had to tell everybody when and where MICHAEL JACKSON would be buried. And im sorry, but how stupid are they?! You cant invite and give the media some access to a thing this big and then expect them to turn away when you want them to. Have they not learned anything from the past 40 years in the spotlight?
Oh, and another question:
why did they have the funeral OUTSIDE? They could've ensured their privacy if they had gone inside the mausoleum..... Here's a word for you jackson family..... TENTS... yeah?


Rolling Eyes

I have to agree if they wanted a private funeral they wouldn't have invited 200 guests and staged it outside I don't feel sorry for them at all, they created the publicity themselves Suspect
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Banessa on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:28 am

OMG!!!!!! Don't get me started on Randy's comment I am so freaking pissed is beyond belief!!!

1. They are the ones who said they wanted a "private" affair; however "they" released the info to the press so they would know when and where the service would take place!
2. They provided the media with passes to have access
3. All the close -up footage that was aired was provided by them not by helicopters not respecting "the agreement" they use the footage as a teaser to their convenience and cut it just before it started.
4. All the pictures that are circulating as being leaked!!! Come On!! we knew it would happen they put them out there themselves!

Randy has a nerve to come now and state that he is angry!!!! We the fans are and should be the ones who are angry that they didn't allow us to pay our respects to MJ if indeed he was to be gone!

They act like this was all a circus to them! showing up late more than an hour and having all their production crew set up and also by announcing a freaking dress rehearsal the day before!

"Oh! and BTW just so you all know we'll be parting up all night at such restaurant in Pasadena but...respect our privacy so don't show up!!!!"

He should be mad at Twittery fingers Sharpton twitting his behind off during the whole service as if he was given the play by play of some freaking game! That is disrespectful! Also twitting how he and others were discussing MJ's molestation cases? really in a freakin funeral instead of talking about how wonderful the person was and about all the positive things he did you are going to tell me this is the topic of interest??? Randy that should make you mad!!! Sharpton was the one who violated your "agreement" by posting his twits where the public can see them! Was that not violating the privacy you so talk about!

I honestly with all my heart hope and pray that this is all show because I can't even began to fathom the idea of how heartless and cold this family could be (Janet and Mrs. J not included) with the one who supported them and fed them all these years!

Randy Be mad at yourself for not respecting your brother and his wishes. Be mad because you are coming out to be a money hungry heartless man and not the caring brother of a loving man!
Be mad because you can't admit you love the circus of the media but you can't live w/out it either!

And to all in the forum My apologies! I did not mean to get off topic if I did but I had to vent out my feelings and This is exactly how I feel. I am going based on what I have seen since June 25th not by what others are telling me! These are just my thoughts so I don't expect anyone else to agree with me. Sorry If I offended anyone but honestly I feel offended the most by Randy and his comment! And the disrespect they have showed for MJ!
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by ballongiraf on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:39 am

i feel the exact same way, Banessa!
If you want it private = SHUT UP, have funeral and tell the media AFTERWARDS.

I really, REALLY hope that he's alive, because if he's truly gone and this is how his family has chosen to treat him, then i dont know what to say. I really, really dont! Im sorry to say this, but since june 25th, they've treated him as a money-making opportunity. They've left him in a freezer for +2 months "because they couldnt agree", and instead of sitting down and actually agreeing, they're busy running to court hearings, trying to get money and secure deals? WTF? There's a time and a place for everything. But at least put him in the ground before you start making deals?

And now Randy is furious? Funny. Perhaps he should direct that anger towards Marlon, who ran his mouth to the tabloids last week, giving us details about the funeral, telling us how MJ had gotten his make-up reapplied and a new wig. Perhaps he should direct that anger towards to person, who leaked the when, where and how about the funeral? Perhaps he should direct that anger towards himself and the family for providing the live feed for the media?

I really worry about what stunt they'll pull next. They so love the media attention - it's PATHETIC!. Now that Mj is "buried", no one will pay attention to them, no one will be interested in them, UNLESS they keep feeding the media with stories and info, - and trust me, they will.

And im sorry, but out of all the youtube videos i've seen from the burial, there's only about 1 minute of aerial footage available. Shaky, footage, that shows nothing of interest. Why be angry about that?

Ugh....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by CantStopLovingU on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:42 am

BANESSA - I could not have said it better. BRAVO!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Human_nature on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:44 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !


Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Banessa on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 am

ballongiraf wrote:i feel the exact same way, Banessa!
If you want it private = SHUT UP, have funeral and tell the media AFTERWARDS.

I really, REALLY hope that he's alive, because if he's truly gone and this is how his family has chosen to treat him, then i dont know what to say. I really, really dont! Im sorry to say this, but since june 25th, they've treated him as a money-making opportunity. They've left him in a freezer for +2 months "because they couldnt agree", and instead of sitting down and actually agreeing, they're busy running to court hearings, trying to get money and secure deals? WTF? There's a time and a place for everything. But at least put him in the ground before you start making deals?

And now Randy is furious? Funny. Perhaps he should direct that anger towards Marlon, who ran his mouth to the tabloids last week, giving us details about the funeral, telling us how MJ had gotten his make-up reapplied and a new wig. Perhaps he should direct that anger towards to person, who leaked the when, where and how about the funeral? Perhaps he should direct that anger towards himself and the family for providing the live feed for the media?

I really worry about what stunt they'll pull next. They so love the media attention - it's PATHETIC!. Now that Mj is "buried", no one will pay attention to them, no one will be interested in them, UNLESS they keep feeding the media with stories and info, - and trust me, they will.

And im sorry, but out of all the youtube videos i've seen from the burial, there's only about 1 minute of aerial footage available. Shaky, footage, that shows nothing of interest. Why be angry about that?

Ugh....

Exactly my point Ballon!
Be mad at themselves for not having an once of respect for MJ! And for coming across as being heartless and cold! Also if he is going to be mad...He should be mad at Joe, Latoya and Jermaine who haven't been able to shut their mouths since June 25th! Spilling their guts out and contradicting each other on everything! Randy go cry about "privacy" somewhere else where someone might actually buy it! We are not Idiots and we know the name of your game!

Ironic how he talks about being mad about their privacy being violated or whatever...Yet he goes to TMZ to make his point! Hey Randy...."Yooo Hooo" if you want privacy stay away from the men carrying the camera's! And tell your family as well as yourself to STOP tipping off the media in regards to everything you do! That might help! Mad Mad
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Grace on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 am

.


Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:51 am

This just screams to me to be a classic case of attention seeking.

I don't mean that to sound nasty but now the "burial" has taken place I bet the media surrounding Michael and The Jackson's will die down and they have to find creative new ways to keep themselves in the headlines.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 am

lol! Very well stated Red Velvet!

Poor Randy. Is he upset because there were no cameras focused on him? The Jackson5 had quite a successful run. By the time he came on board, things were slowing down so HE never really fit in with them or ever enjoyed success on his own. It must be rough being the youngest boy among the Jacksons. Rolling Eyes

Red Velvet wrote:in other words, "how dare they show up just because we told them who, what, when, and where!!"
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by nlb on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:43 am

Grace wrote:In the same moment, I have the feeling Joseph would be very much in the plot and supporting Mike - the one who was always pictured as his "enemy" from former times.
Don't ask me why but I have this feeling Joseph is VERY much involved.

That's an excellent point about Joe. As an known "enemy" who would look to him for anything concerning this hoax? Most dismiss Joe because of how he acts and how he talks about things, especially what he has said since Michael "died". Joe claims not to know anything and is believed not to because of what had went on between him and Michael in the past. Also, since Joe lives in Vegas most of the time, it easy to say oh he doesn't know anything.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Sweet1 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:00 pm

IMO, if they wanted privacy they should not have released any information to the media about the burial at all. They broke their initiation contract when they said they were going to have heighten security waaaay! beyond what the President would have. So, they changed their mind and allowed the media in with restrictions too bad. How long have they been in the business again? All a ploy for attention. I am not buying his so called angry. He needs to get over himself. Who is he again! Oh yeah! the guy from American Idol! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by ishealive on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 pm

They want to have their cake and eat it too!

This is all to keep MJ in the spotlight, I put money on it the Jacksons will have more "stories" in the next few weeks.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:27 pm

nlb wrote:
Grace wrote:In the same moment, I have the feeling Joseph would be very much in the plot and supporting Mike - the one who was always pictured as his "enemy" from former times.
Don't ask me why but I have this feeling Joseph is VERY much involved.

That's an excellent point about Joe. As an known "enemy" who would look to him for anything concerning this hoax? Most dismiss Joe because of how he acts and how he talks about things, especially what he has said since Michael "died". Joe claims not to know anything and is believed not to because of what had went on between him and Michael in the past. Also, since Joe lives in Vegas most of the time, it easy to say oh he doesn't know anything.
I agree with Grace and nlb - Joe is the obvious 'enemy' because of the past - but I think he knows a lot more than he is letting on and he's helping in some way. He lives in Vegas - Mike wanted to settle down in Vegas - and his kids were supposed to be in Vegas last week?

I think they did stop Joe talking to the press though because he couldn't 'act' out grief properly hence the huge backlash over the BET Awards statements, plugging his new company and holding a press conference to plug his company - he was blowing it which is why he doesn't talk to the press anymore beyond short statements 'I don't know where the body is' etc.

This is also why he didn't come to talk to the cameras outside Encino for 3 hours on thursday, he stayed firmly on his side of the road.


Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by PepaBCN on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:08 pm

ballongiraf wrote:calm down randy. You're gonna release the funeral on dvd anyway, right? Oh... i get it. It'll ruin the dvd sales....
gotcha..


Rolling Eyes

That's it! I agree
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Woonplaats : BARCELONA (Spain)

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:59 pm

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0903_mj_wm.pdf

ok just a question and maybe I overlooked it in the document but this is the bill tmz posted for funeral or whatever... doesn;t give a whole lot of info but at the top of the first page there is a box they can check if they wanted him to be embalmed... ok so wouldnt we think this would need to be checked? I mean after 70 days, I would HOPE he was embalmed.. and if you read paragraph above it says you do not have to pay for it if it is a direct cremation or burial, but you would otherwise? am I making any sense?

sorry its off topic... was looking on TMZ to read about Randy and came across this...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by yaya on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:04 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0903_mj_wm.pdf

ok just a question and maybe I overlooked it in the document but this is the bill tmz posted for funeral or whatever... doesn;t give a whole lot of info but at the top of the first page there is a box they can check if they wanted him to be embalmed... ok so wouldnt we think this would need to be checked? I mean after 70 days, I would HOPE he was embalmed.. and if you read paragraph above it says you do not have to pay for it if it is a direct cremation or burial, but you would otherwise? am I making any sense?

sorry its off topic... was looking on TMZ to read about Randy and came across this...

that is weird that the box isn't checked. if he wasn't embalmed....not trying to be graphic and gross people out...but the body would be outrageously decomposed and smell horrible...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Central Texas

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:17 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0903_mj_wm.pdf

ok just a question and maybe I overlooked it in the document but this is the bill tmz posted for funeral or whatever... doesn;t give a whole lot of info but at the top of the first page there is a box they can check if they wanted him to be embalmed... ok so wouldnt we think this would need to be checked? I mean after 70 days, I would HOPE he was embalmed.. and if you read paragraph above it says you do not have to pay for it if it is a direct cremation or burial, but you would otherwise? am I making any sense?

sorry its off topic... was looking on TMZ to read about Randy and came across this...
hmmm ... maybe they mean that in case the 'corpse' hasn't already been embalmed they would offer that service and maybe it isn't checked because (supposedly) it was already done by another morgue??? That would be rather odd though wouldn't it..

TMZ sure gets a hold of "official" documents don't they Laughing

I feel Randy's "outrage" is part of the 'act'. Hey, they have to add a bit of 'drama' to make this all seem real...and of course it is another thing that makes no sense considering they did invite the press to view the beginnings of a "private service".

Why would the family do that (for real) if they have already gone so far as to have the memorial just for the public?
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Banessa girl...go on with you BAD ASS SELF!!! Truly 2 of the BEST posts I have ever read!!! Girl..stand up and take a bow..you deserve it! queen
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Jade Cat on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 pm

I'
ll just say this...I have a lot of respect and admiration for Michael Jackson because he's always been such a positive inspiration despite all his problems. But I have NO respect for his family...unfortunately! I just feel that they've been using and exploiting Michael's amazing talents,charisma and his image ever since he was 5 years old, and it really looks like they will never stop! This is just the latest attention seeking stunt made by them. And I don't care if the funeral was fake because MJ is not REALLY dead and it was all just filmed for a movie, it doesn't change how they've behaved before and how they've treated Michael. I'm sorry to say this but out of that whole family the only ones I have any real sympathy for is MJ and his kids. The whole family is just nuts! Excuse me, but that's how I really feel. Such a huge media circus this is. And I also think a lot of Michael's fans make excuses for the family(even for Joe sometimes!) when they should be criticized instead. Michael has always been criticized WAY too much by everyone and his family not nearly enough IMHO. It's annoying how they can't seem to admit how messed up these people really are...Just because you're a hardcore fan of Michael Jackson's doesn't mean you have to defend his whole family when they are acting like greedy ridiculous idiots! They are all adults, they should be able to take the criticism.
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by jpresley on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:there they go talking out of their back sides again!!!

You're killing me w/ that SIGGY!!!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:57 pm

jpresley wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:there they go talking out of their back sides again!!!

You're killing me w/ that SIGGY!!!
sunny Doesn't it just make you feel warm and tingly in ALL the right places!! lol!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by endlessfire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:12 am

They could not keep a body for all this time without being embalmed. And I assure you if they did it it would be on the bill. If the body is not embalmed it must be buried immediately.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : usa

Back to top Go down

TMZ Report:  "Randy Jackson is furious!" Empty Re: TMZ Report: "Randy Jackson is furious!"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum