Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

+4
city.gal1
See
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFOREVER
8 posters

Go down

Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want Empty Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:38 am

Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want
Posted Oct 13th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff

Everyone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims they already have enough money.

Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/13/randy-jackson-michael-jackson-money-katherine-jackson-estate/

I had to laugh when i read this article aint he dissing jermaine and latoya this way?? lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want Empty Re: Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 am

Ummmm...isnt randy DOING a reality show with his bros? And isnt he the brother who is UNEMPLOYED and has been for yrs? Where are you getting $$ to live Randy?

Nice try Randy.

NOT!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want Empty Re: Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 am

And dissong himself:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:54 am

Hmmm is he aiming at Jermaine and LaToya with this????
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:57 am

I remember reading somewhere that MJ was actually supporting the family and was annoyed by the whole thing so he cut a monthly check to Katherine who then in turn distributed to the rest of them. Who knows if this really true but IMO there might be an element of truth to this.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:01 am

city.gal1 wrote:I remember reading somewhere that MJ was actually supporting the family and was annoyed by the whole thing so he cut a monthly check to Katherine who then in turn distributed to the rest of them. Who knows if this really true but IMO there might be an element of truth to this.

I heard the same thing...a few times. Havenhurst is in MJ's name.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:58 am

See wrote:Hmmm is he aiming at Jermaine and LaToya with this????

Lol I was just thinking this! Did he speak first think later...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:08 pm

ishealive wrote:
See wrote:Hmmm is he aiming at Jermaine and LaToya with this????

Lol I was just thinking this! Did he speak first think later...

Me thinks that they are having a hard time keeping their stories straight.... Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want Kopfschuettel
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Michael is such a good son, a good brother and no matter what their feuds are, he is always there to support them(financially, emotionally) but they pushed him too far and abused him to the limit.

So, in the long run, IMO, he thought about all the people in this world who are much more in need, so he has decided to give more to charity which he continuously does with the thought of not hurting his family by alloting a definite portion for their livelihood. What a great man, and what do they do in return, they are biting on each other with the insinuation that they are deserving.

No matter what mask they put on, people can see through their intentions. No matter how hard they try to cover themselves up, the fumes of their inner character can be seen.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ummmm...isnt randy DOING a reality show with his bros? And isnt he the brother who is UNEMPLOYED and has been for yrs? Where are you getting $$ to live Randy?

Nice try Randy.

NOT!!

EXactly!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm

I say good for Michael that he was always the one responsible for taking care of the entire family, yet in the end, he left his brothers with nothing. He has taken care of the people he knew loved him for him no matter what and that is his mother and children!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, still I do not believe he is really dead but regardless, he has had the final word!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum