Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QVC Selling Beatles Boxset!

5 posters

Go down

QVC Selling Beatles Boxset! Empty QVC Selling Beatles Boxset!

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:49 am

Good afternoon guys,
Our baby must need more money. QVC is selling the Beatles Boxset. They have different variations of the purchase. Remember! MJ is part owner of the Beatle Catolog. John Blanca/ John McClain are very smart. There was so much overkill with MJ memorbelia. QVC are the
only retailers for the Beatle Boxset. Lots of Beatle fans are calling in. The retail price is $264 and introductory is $240. Everyone have a great day. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

QVC Selling Beatles Boxset! Empty Re: QVC Selling Beatles Boxset!

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:19 pm

My antennae went up once I noticed the sudden renewed interest in the Beatles. While trolling around for MJ tribute merchandise a few weeks ago, I noticed book and music stores featuring Beatles merchandise out of the blue. There was news about the new game, a boxed set of music and even Rolling Stone featured a long story in a recent issue. There is no special anniversary date or birthday coming up. Why the Beatles and why now?
scratch

Sweet1 wrote:Good afternoon guys,
Our baby must need more money. QVC is selling the Beatles Boxset. They have different variations of the purchase. Remember! MJ is part owner of the Beatle Catolog. John Blanca/ John McClain are very smart. There was so much overkill with MJ memorbelia. QVC are the
only retailers for the Beatle Boxset. Lots of Beatle fans are calling in. The retail price is $264 and introductory is $240. Everyone have a great day. Keep the Faith!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Remember what I said on my theory?It fits!And all the scheme I suggested involving his estate and catalogue? Cool .Im not surprised! Wink

I was very much expecting for it. lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:29 pm

And don't forget The Beatles Rockband coming out on Xbox 360, Wii and PS3!!!!

Kerrrrr-ching!!

Laughing
JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Yep ...that's what I meant when I referred to Beatles game.
Why Beatles and Why NOW...lol? scratch

rowdyangel wrote:And don't forget The Beatles Rockband coming out on Xbox 360, Wii and PS3!!!!

Kerrrrr-ching!!

Laughing
JB.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 pm

I think this has a different reason. Not everything in the music business is connected to Michael Jackson though of course you are right with him owning the Mc Cartney part of the beatles publisher catalogue which is under control of Sony ATV. But the copyright of the recordings belongs to EMI. Not the publisher but the record company can say yes or no to a box like this. The publisher (SONY ATV / MJ) can't do anything about it except taking the money once a song is released.

The main reason for the EMI to release Beatles boxes now (and there will be many more to come soon) is that the first recordings of the beatles are from 1963 and will soon be public domain. (after 50 years). So they try to cash in for the last 4 years.

It's the same with Elvis: All the recording up to 1959 are public domain (the recordings, not the publishing rights) so of course SONY (former BMG) tries to cash in with all the songs who are still younger than that.

Sorry, these boxes are no hint for anything except that the Jacksons and Yoko Ono and EMI (who's only big acts today are Coldplay and Robbie Williams) will make a few more dollars
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm

I respect your opinion. There's no reason to apologize. I don't disect everything that comes across the media/tabloid. The point that I was making was that MJ would be getting funds one way or another. The Jacksons will get paid and so will MJ. He's still a part of that family. Why wouldn't he be cared for? He's very much alive. There is no reason as far as I am concerned to prove he's alive anymore. I know he is. It's more or less a spiritual discernment. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down