Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Male Fans of MJHD Back-up Site: Where Are You?

+7
Banessa
Give.In.To.Me
Rach
EarthAngel90
NikkiKat22
illusionist
GirlSaturday
11 posters

Go down

Male Fans of MJHD Back-up Site: Where Are You? Empty Male Fans of MJHD Back-up Site: Where Are You?

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 am

I am curious as to whether this site is co-ed or filled with just females. Michael has male fans so it would make sense that males would join sites like this one. However it seems that only females post. scratch

I would like to meet the male members and encourage them to be more interactive as we work together to solve the hoax mystery. It will be good to gain a male perspective on the many theories that we discuss about Michael's hoax motives as well as the behavior of the Jackson males i.e. Joseph, Jermaine etc.

So... if there are males present...

Come out come out wherever you are!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Male Fans of MJHD Back-up Site: Where Are You? Empty Re: Male Fans of MJHD Back-up Site: Where Are You?

Post by illusionist Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Perhaps The Sexy Mike BAD-Girl Forum is scaring guys away? Laughing
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Male Fans of MJHD Back-up Site: Where Are You? Empty Re: Male Fans of MJHD Back-up Site: Where Are You?

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 pm

illusionist wrote:Perhaps The Sexy Mike BAD-Girl Forum is scaring guys away? Laughing

LOL, they shouldn't be scared, they should go on there and take notes about what us females want from men, and what we find sexy about them. But for all the Gents. Don't try and where gold pants. MJ really is the only one that can pull those pants off. (no pun intended) LOL!!!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:10 pm

That thought crossed my mind too.

Boys... boys... do not be afraid. The girls on the site do NOT bite and are quite friendly.

Some of my closest friends are males. I have aways enjoyed getting a chance to see situations through their eyes. It has often been the classic case of He Said vs She Said.

illusionist wrote:Perhaps The Sexy Mike BAD-Girl Forum is scaring guys away? Laughing
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 pm

LMAOXD - I think maybe that is it ......LOL!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:40 am

charmed6 wrote:LOL, they shouldn't be scared, they should go on there and take notes about what us females want from men, and what we find sexy about them. But for all the Gents. Don't try and where gold pants. MJ really is the only one that can pull those pants off. (no pun intended) LOL!!!

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!

I can just imagine all the men from the forum sat there taking notes now Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 am

I seriously think it did lol! I just wrote all of it, and im still laughing. MY GOD, I had forgot about some of the things Ive written (thank god) lol

It made me crack up BIGTIME

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am

The bad girl forum kick ass! It's the best bit of the site!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:00 am

I'm thinking the lack of male members may have to do with this...Only read if you don't blush easily18+

I bet us freaky mcnasty girls chased them all away! cherry
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:01 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:I'm thinking the lack of male members may have to do with this...Only read if you don't blush easily18+

I bet us freaky mcnasty girls chased them all away! cherry

I can honestly say when I started that thread it wasn't intended to turn into what it has now lol.

I'm sorry if I chased any male members away!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 am

Rachel wrote:The bad girl forum kick ass! It's the best bit of the site!!!!

Agreed! And I think its were we have all gotten to know each other a little better! Thanks to Charmed's questions lol!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:19 am

Banessa wrote:
Agreed! And I think its were we have all gotten to know each other a little better! Thanks to Charmed's questions lol!

LOL Nikki's questions are AMAZING! Mine are so boring!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 am

Rachel wrote:
Banessa wrote:

They are not! I think we need to brainstorm to come up with some good questions and give Nikki a break! Smile

Although, I have to admit that I had not seen her questions in a while and I was having withdrawals lol Nikki does come up
with some amazing questions though! She does a really good Job! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:37 am

Dont panic, you haven't scared all the blokes away bounce although i wish you'd have said earlier that its only michael that looks good in tight gold pants. After reading your thread i of course immediately went out a bought a pair and wore them out to a club. I can reveal to you the following:

a: the only people interested in a man in gold pants are very muscular german men with ginger moustaches and leather caps called boris.

b: People will call you C3PO and ask you how Luke Skywalker is doing and

c: if you hit someone for calling you C3PO and they give the police a description of you, its not difficult for them to spot you in a crowd

d: You're more likely to be compared to Freddy Mercury than Michael Jackson

e: tight gold pants break at least 3 decency laws, i'm out on bail pending investigation.

Thanks girls, thats the last time i ever take your advice.....Grrrr Wink
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:39 am

The Little White Bird wrote:Dont panic, you haven't scared all the blokes away bounce although i wish you'd have said earlier that its only michael that looks good in tight gold pants. After reading your thread i of course immediately went out a bought a pair and wore them out to a club. I can reveal to you the following:

a: the only people interested in a man in gold pants are very muscular german men with ginger moustaches and leather caps called boris.

c: if you hit someone for calling you C3PO and they give the police a description of you, its not difficult for them to spot you in a crowd

e: tight gold pants break at least 3 decency laws, i'm out on bail pending investigation.

OMFG!!!! That made me laugh so much! Thank you so much for posting, I really need a laugh right now!

I agree that most men would be compared to Freddie Mercury and not Michael when wearing Gold Pants!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 am

Rachel wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:Dont panic, you haven't scared all the blokes away bounce although i wish you'd have said earlier that its only michael that looks good in tight gold pants. After reading your thread i of course immediately went out a bought a pair and wore them out to a club. I can reveal to you the following:

OMFG!!!! That made me laugh so much! Thank you so much for posting, I really need a laugh right now!

I agree that most men would be compared to Freddie Mercury and not Michael when wearing Gold Pants!

lol! THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST POST EVER...HOPEFULLY HIS BAIL CONDITIONS ARE NOT TOO HARSH lol! lol!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:49 am

....I think the real clincher in this whole sorry gold pants wearing mess is not to dance on your own in a middle of a packed club like Michael Jackson.
Thrusting your crotch wildly in a pair of gold pants with one hand on your crotch whilst biting your lip and shouting 'come on' did not go down well with the women dancing opposite and definately does not go down well in the eyes of the law.
Please collect generously for my bail. (after all, its all your fault) Thank you. Razz
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by darkfeather Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:27 am

Here I am, I'm a male fan who thinks MJ is alive. Just registered. Don't know why there are so few male fans on here as well as the mjhd site which I came from (and I am still there also).
No, the 18+ section and such didn't scare me of altough none of my interest obviously. IMO MJ's music is universal, male, female, old and young, whatever you are doesn't matter. Besides his music I also like his personality, people can learn a lot from him.

It's just that there is too much to read on the mjhd site that I didn't register also on this site. But since this post asking where the man are and having seen very interesting topics about the hoax on here before I just give it a go.
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:36 am

The Little White Bird wrote:....I think the real clincher in this whole sorry gold pants wearing mess is not to dance on your own in a middle of a packed club like Michael Jackson.
Thrusting your crotch wildly in a pair of gold pants with one hand on your crotch whilst biting your lip and shouting 'come on' did not go down well with the women dancing opposite and definately does not go down well in the eyes of the law.
Please collect generously for my bail. (after all, its all your fault) Thank you. Razz

OMG! ROFLMAO! That is so funny. Just what I needed. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:19 am

Banessa wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Banessa wrote:

They are not! I think we need to brainstorm to come up with some good questions and give Nikki a break! Smile

Although, I have to admit that I had not seen her questions in a while and I was having withdrawals lol Nikki does come up
with some amazing questions though! She does a really good Job! Wink

LOL you guys are sweet.I wish I could take credit for some, but I found a lot of them over on the site Rachel mentions on the first page. I just change them up a bit. If you guys think of any questions fee free to post them.

@the little white bird ,LOL I stated above that only Michael can pull off the gold pants (no pun intened). Sorry maybe someone should have posted it in the gold pants thread. LOL
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 am

One mail fan reporting for duty from Da Lowlands here. Wink Must admit that I haven't looked into the sexy-mike topic. I'm only here to investigate. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 am

StenniZ wrote:One mail fan reporting for duty from Da Lowlands here. Wink Must admit that I haven't looked into the sexy-mike topic. I'm only here to investigate. Wink

Well, take my advice..us gals in the sexy-mike thread make you guys look like ANGELS! Hopefully you can help fill in the blanks when us gals are on duty in that thread
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 am

The Little White Bird wrote:....I think the real clincher in this whole sorry gold pants wearing mess is not to dance on your own in a middle of a packed club like Michael Jackson.
Please collect generously for my bail. (after all, its all your fault) Thank you.
Razz

LMAO We will try to do our best Very Happy I have not laughed this much in a while! Thanks! Smile

@ Darkfeather and Stenniz Welcome!!! Its nice to know that so far we count with 3 males in the forum... so far!!! Wink

@GITM That's right! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 am

Welcome Gentlemen!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
StenniZ wrote:One mail fan reporting for duty from Da Lowlands here. Wink Must admit that I haven't looked into the sexy-mike topic. I'm only here to investigate. Wink

Well, take my advice..us gals in the sexy-mike thread make you guys look like ANGELS! Hopefully you can help fill in the blanks when us gals are on duty in that thread

You can rest assured. I'll keep my eyes and ears wide open! Wink

Thanks for makin' us guys look good. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down