new member

Go down

new member Empty new member

Post by darkfeather on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:41 am

Hi to you all, I believe I am one of the few male on this site. Or perhaps the only one until now? I'm 35 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I noticed there is some real girl topic going on just like on mjhd some time ago that's not really of interest for me if you know what I mean Wink but I am sure there will be a lot going on with the hoax on here.
I won't leave mjhd and will just write some thoughts of mine on both sites here and there when I got the time.
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:49 am

Welcome 2 The Forum ... Glad 2 Have You here .... !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by MJJ1982 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:03 am

Welcome, I know you will like it here!
I'm from the Netherlands too.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by darkfeather on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:40 am

Thanks for your welcome. Problably you've already seen this, but the first time I encountered something on the internet about MJ's alleged death was also from a guy from the netherlands. I wonder if he is here too or on mjhd? He put a youtube video of himself on the net talking about MJ faked death even just days after the 25th of june:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i96p-Em6TcE&hl=nl
It's two months ago now I don't agree with the 'it's all about the money' I find it remarkable that you make a statement like that within 48 hours after the alleged death he couldn't have done much research.
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by emanviam on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:43 am

Welcome!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : United States of America

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by dancer1792 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:17 am

Welcome to the forum!
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by rowdyangel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 am

Welcome Darkfeather.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by Savannah on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 am

Welcome to our the forum darkfeather. I'm sure you will love it here...there are so many friendly members here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by NikkiKat22 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 am

Welcome to our forum family!! Very Happy I hope your ready to become addicted to this site. LOL
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : NeverLand

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by PinkLizard on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:22 am

Hi Darkfeather, Welcome to our MJ Family! Us girls can get a bit naughty sometimes but just tell us if we get too much Wink
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by Smelly on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:23 am

Welcome Darkfeather!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by ishealive on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 am

Welcome darkfeather Smile
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by xXxAmyxXx on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Welcome to our forum family hope you enjoy it here with us Very Happy xx
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by NikkiKat22 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 pm

xXxAmyxXx wrote:Welcome to our forum family hope you enjoy it here with us Very Happy xx





OMG Amy, I'm in love with you signature picture. So hot!!!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : NeverLand

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by Rach on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Darkfeather!

I look forward to reading your posts Smile
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Welkom darkfeather!

Wees gerust, je bent niet de enige man hiero. De sfeer is hier naar mijn mening vele malen beter dan op MJHD. Minder gestress en er wordt niet om de haverklap geruzied. Ook zitten hier nog niet zoveel trolls als op MJHD, dus je hoeft hier niet bang te zijn, om je mening te uiten en erop te worden aangevallen. Er zijn behoorlijk wat crossposten te vinden (posten gelijk aan die van MJHD), maar hier nogmaals veeeel relaxter en vriendelijker.

Nogmaals, VAN HARTE WELKOM! Smile

StenniZ

ps: om even terug te komen op het aantal mannelijke leden. Je bent zoals gezegd niet de enige, maar we zijn volgens mij wel sterk in de minderheid. hahaha
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Welcome darkfeather!!
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Estonia

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:04 pm

darkfeather wrote:Thanks for your welcome. Problably you've already seen this, but the first time I encountered something on the internet about MJ's alleged death was also from a guy from the netherlands. I wonder if he is here too or on mjhd? He put a youtube video of himself on the net talking about MJ faked death even just days after the 25th of june:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i96p-Em6TcE&hl=nl
It's two months ago now I don't agree with the 'it's all about the money' I find it remarkable that you make a statement like that within 48 hours after the alleged death he couldn't have done much research.

I don't think MJ's gonna come back to do the concerts, so I disagree with the guy on that point. It most certainly won't be because of the money. But I must admit, I like the way he brings it. He's so enthusiastic about it. hahaha Thanks for posting/sharing the link! Smile Enjoy this forum, but beware....it's verrrrrrrrrrrrrry addictive! ;-)
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Welcome, darkfeather! Hope you enjoy it here!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by darkfeather on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm

StenniZ wrote:Welkom darkfeather!

Wees gerust, je bent niet de enige man hiero. De sfeer is hier naar mijn mening vele malen beter dan op MJHD. Minder gestress en er wordt niet om de haverklap geruzied. Ook zitten hier nog niet zoveel trolls als op MJHD, dus je hoeft hier niet bang te zijn, om je mening te uiten en erop te worden aangevallen. Er zijn behoorlijk wat crossposten te vinden (posten gelijk aan die van MJHD), maar hier nogmaals veeeel relaxter en vriendelijker.

Nogmaals, VAN HARTE WELKOM! new member Icon_smile

StenniZ

ps: om even terug te komen op het aantal mannelijke leden. Je bent zoals gezegd niet de enige, maar we zijn volgens mij wel sterk in de minderheid. hahaha

Dank je! Leuk, mannen onder elkaar en ook nog hoax believers (toch weer een Engels woordje kon het niet laten). Grappig ook om een woordje Nederlands te typen op deze site. Inderdaad deze site is echt een verademing inderdaad.

Don't worry, I will stop talking dutch now, I just said it's nice to meet fellow man here and this site is really a relieve without attacks and such.
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm

YEs AMY!!! like good night where did you get that-what is it from "Stranger in Moscow" like behind the scenes...I LOVE IT
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Welcome! new member Icon_biggrin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 pm

I want to jump on board too and welcome you, darkfeather. And I too am looking forward to reading your posts.

:~ People All Over The World, Join In...
Start a Love Train...a Love Train ~:

:~ The next stop that we make will be England... ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by StenniZ on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm

darkfeather wrote:
StenniZ wrote:Welkom darkfeather!

Wees gerust, je bent niet de enige man hiero. De sfeer is hier naar mijn mening vele malen beter dan op MJHD. Minder gestress en er wordt niet om de haverklap geruzied. Ook zitten hier nog niet zoveel trolls als op MJHD, dus je hoeft hier niet bang te zijn, om je mening te uiten en erop te worden aangevallen. Er zijn behoorlijk wat crossposten te vinden (posten gelijk aan die van MJHD), maar hier nogmaals veeeel relaxter en vriendelijker.

Nogmaals, VAN HARTE WELKOM! new member Icon_smile

StenniZ

ps: om even terug te komen op het aantal mannelijke leden. Je bent zoals gezegd niet de enige, maar we zijn volgens mij wel sterk in de minderheid. hahaha

Dank je! Leuk, mannen onder elkaar en ook nog hoax believers (toch weer een Engels woordje kon het niet laten). Grappig ook om een woordje Nederlands te typen op deze site. Inderdaad deze site is echt een verademing inderdaad.

Don't worry, I will stop talking dutch now, I just said it's nice to meet fellow man here and this site is really a relieve without attacks and such.

Me too, I just couldn't resist, welcoming you in Dutch. I was afraid there would be remarks about using the Dutch language, but none whatsoever. This only shows how friendly this forum and it's users are. On MJHD I probably would've been banned for doing that. lol!

Again...welcome and enjoy! Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum