Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood-stained blouse

+17
SeeingClues
sunnyscrapper
Another.Part.Of.Me
emanviam
DawneVee
ishealive
silvy
PepaBCN
velvetsilvergirl
Smelly
emo_pinkt
bibi
einsof
ziffes
dancer1792
rellababy
Human_nature
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blood-stained blouse - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood-stained blouse

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:29 pm

SeeingClues wrote:CHECK THIS OUT>>>

A Colin Kelly twittered to MJ in May about him not being ready for the tour!!!!!!

http://explore.twitter.com/colinkelly/status/1862536782

I wonder if this is Colin's closet...

I was thinking the same thing when I read the tweet. Could this be Colin's wardrobe with a fake pic to throw people off and/or add fuel to the Michael Jackson fire?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:31 pm

OMG!!
We are good ladies!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:33 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:There appears to be some kind of broadcaster with this name, he might be Canadian but i am not sure. Maybe we are part of some kind of radio stunt ?

Sorry Glasgow Uk. He might just be trying to pull some sort of stunt to get the Sun to print the photo. I don't think it has much to do with Michael.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:33 pm

SeeingClues wrote:CHECK THIS OUT>>>

A Colin Kelly twittered to MJ in May about him not being ready for the tour!!!!!!

http://explore.twitter.com/colinkelly/status/1862536782

I wonder if this is Colin's closet...

What, what a jerk...did you see what he wrote? Well obviously you did, but I was just saying... Smile
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:There appears to be some kind of broadcaster with this name, he might be Canadian but i am not sure. Maybe we are part of some kind of radio stunt ?
The first Michael Jackson death hoax was done via radio wasn't it? Do you think this Colin Kelly guy works for that same station?

Damn just read the post before mine, so much for that thought
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Ok, heres another idea. If you believe this might be another clue from Michael himself.

Captain Colin Kelly was a pilot who was honoured by Roosevelt fo his bravery and selflessness duing World War II. Roosevelt had a statue called the Four Freedoms Monument built to honour him.

The Four Freedoms are: Freedom of Speech and Expression, Freedom of Worship, Freedom from Want, Freedom from Fear.

http://madisonfl.govoffice2.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7B04294DE5-13EE-4A8D-929C-FB29E0BB560F%7D

All these things Michael was fighting for as noted in his song 'They Don't Really Care About Us' (Roosevelt gets a mention there).
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:Ok, heres another idea. If you believe this might be another clue from Michael himself.

Captain Colin Kelly was a pilot who was honoured by Roosevelt fo his bravery and selflessness duing World War II. Roosevelt had a statue called the Four Freedoms Monument built to honour him.

The Four Freedoms are: Freedom of Speech and Expression, Freedom of Worship, Freedom from Want, Freedom from Fear.

All these things Michael was fighting for as noted in his song 'They Don't Really Care About Us' (Roosevelt gets a mention there).
Interesting, especially with the Roosevelt connection which is a strong connection, as well as 'The Don't Really Care About Us' link, a song which was controversial and made Michael upset at the thought that people could misunderstand him and his art that much.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm

He can jump a bridge Very Happy .. he has no right to make fun of Michael ... who is he anyway?? I am dead serious with this .....!!!! Laughing
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
sunnyscrapper wrote:Ok, heres another idea. If you believe this might be another clue from Michael himself.

Interesting, especially with the Roosevelt connection which is a strong connection, as well as 'The Don't Really Care About Us' link, a song which was controversial and made Michael upset at the thought that people could misunderstand him and his art that much.

I just like trying to solve puzzles and I honestly and truly believe we are given a puzzle to solve here. If I didn't feel this so strongly, I guess I would have moved on by now and just accepted Michael's death without questioning anything.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:

I just like trying to solve puzzles and I honestly and truly believe we are given a puzzle to solve here. If I didn't feel this so strongly, I guess I would have moved on by now and just accepted Michael's death without questioning anything.
I second that. No other 'death' has had so many inconsistencies, contradictions, lack of official information etc. Many others have been self-explanatory and official confirmation/statements have been given but this one is unlike any other that I have come across.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.MeI second that. No other 'death' has had so many inconsistencies, contradictions, lack of official information etc. Many others have been self-explanatory and official confirmation/statements have been given but this one is unlike any other that I have come across.[/quote]

I agree very strongly. If you just take the facts that are given, they are very odd. I believe we are being tested to see how far the public will go in terms of believing the rubbish that is fed to us through the media. This is a very elaborate social experiment. We have a duty to question our leaders, our media, our politicians etc.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Exactly. Nothing is clear-cut, direct, straight to the point etc. The 'facts' change more than anything else, nobody is willing to give an official statement about anything, nor arethey mentioning MJ's name - it looks like the 'official' people are just playing along with it - the purpose remains unclear for now.
We should always question our leaders, our media and our politicians etc. anyway. Those who don't are sheep, complacent when the people who are supposed to represent us don't work in our best interests.
Case in point: the expenses scandal which rocked the UK government and parliament this year; the often illegal events and decisions which result in the death of our troops and civilians, not to mention destabilising other countries.

Question everything. I may sound like a nut but people never get anywhere unless they question the things going on around them. Just accepting things as they are means that one is complacent in what is going on and can't come crying about it later when the signs are so clear, they are practically neon emblazoned in front of us for those whose eyes are open enough to see.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"].Question everything. I may sound like a nut but people never get anywhere unless they question the things going on around them. Just accepting things as they are means that one is complacent in what is going on and can't come crying about it later when the signs are so clear, they are practically neon emblazoned in front of us for those whose eyes are open enough to see.[/quote]

Right on!! Smile
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"].Question everything. I may sound like a nut but people never get anywhere unless they question the things going on around them. Just accepting things as they are means that one is complacent in what is going on and can't come crying about it later when the signs are so clear, they are practically neon emblazoned in front of us for those whose eyes are open enough to see.

Right on!! Smile[/quote]
Lol, and now I'm heading to bed, it's past 4am.. oops Laughing
I'll catch up with the investigation later on in the day.
Take care all, x
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"].Question everything. I may sound like a nut but people never get anywhere unless they question the things going on around them. Just accepting things as they are means that one is complacent in what is going on and can't come crying about it later when the signs are so clear, they are practically neon emblazoned in front of us for those whose eyes are open enough to see.

Right on!! Smile
Lol, and now I'm heading to bed, it's past 4am.. oops Laughing
I'll catch up with the investigation later on in the day.
Take care all, x[/quote]

Night night! Sleep
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 pm

I agree 100% with everything you wrote Another.Part.Of.Me cheers <---- no thumbs up, so hands up lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 am

*OMG* im sure he could do those shows.. even they would have been hard on him.

im gonna follow that guy
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by einsof Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:48 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Exactly. Nothing is clear-cut, direct, straight to the point etc. The 'facts' change more than anything else, nobody is willing to give an official statement about anything, nor arethey mentioning MJ's name - it looks like the 'official' people are just playing along with it - the purpose remains unclear for now.
We should always question our leaders, our media and our politicians etc. anyway. Those who don't are sheep, complacent when the people who are supposed to represent us don't work in our best interests.
Case in point: the expenses scandal which rocked the UK government and parliament this year; the often illegal events and decisions which result in the death of our troops and civilians, not to mention destabilising other countries.

Question everything. I may sound like a nut but people never get anywhere unless they question the things going on around them. Just accepting things as they are means that one is complacent in what is going on and can't come crying about it later when the signs are so clear, they are practically neon emblazoned in front of us for those whose eyes are open enough to see.

I agree with everything you said. I understand that people are blind. People can not see the failures that are occurring from the day on June 25. Everyone says: "Michael would never do that." Most believe that minority and believe he did that. If we make a list of reasons for it have done so, the list is endless that Michael has many reasons to forge death. And there is one american law that if you are threatened with death 3 times, you can forge his death and change of identity. Really? Search the Internet on the law and did not find anything. I would like to know more about it. And Michael is a very intelligent man and I believe he was planning this a long time, but was just waiting the right moment to act. And I am thinking: and the children were like him in all this? Will know the results of the autopsy and toxicological examination? When is the funeral? I'm sure the police are not investigating seriously, do they have any kind of suspicion or know of anything? I am very curious.

And we are called crazy for believing that Michael is alive somewhere distant. I just want Michael to be happy and have peace. Smile
einsof
einsof

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 am

I agree with the plastic hangers....MJ would not use plastic hangers....Shit I dont even use plastic hangers and Im quite poor compared to MJ!! LOL. I live in an average sized house and drive Scion TC and I refuse to use plastic hangers for my clothes...(not that you care, Im just trying to make apoint here)
I also agree with the room being very ornate and fancy. Plus, look at that pic closely. That is a regular sized closet. NOT a huge walk-in closet that one might see in a house where MJ was living. You can see the door jamb.

I find something very interesting here. Someone mentioned this shirt coming to MJ in the mail? Well in Empathy's posts, she had mentioned something like this. I dont think the shirt came in the mail, but who knows...anything is possible with this media/polic f*ck up.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I agree with the plastic hangers....MJ would not use plastic hangers....Shit I dont even use plastic hangers and Im quite poor compared to MJ!! LOL. I live in an average sized house and drive Scion TC and I refuse to use plastic hangers for my clothes...(not that you care, Im just trying to make apoint here)
I also agree with the room being very ornate and fancy. Plus, look at that pic closely. That is a regular sized closet. NOT a huge walk-in closet that one might see in a house where MJ was living. You can see the door jamb.

I find something very interesting here. Someone mentioned this shirt coming to MJ in the mail? Well in Empathy's posts, she had mentioned something like this. I dont think the shirt came in the mail, but who knows...anything is possible with this media/polic f*ck up.

Ditto, the plastic hangers look like something you might find in a cheap motel/hotel or something. Heck, I've stayed on Travelodges and they have better hangers than that.
I've never even seen hangers like that in clothes shops let alone being sold for people.
Michael always had these huge walk-in closet (rooms) for his clothes. Didn't the police 'find' the 'drugs' in a walk-in closet in the guest room after Dr Murray told them where to go?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:29 am

Hey.. there was blood on the dancefloor.He mopped it up with the blouse Razz
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 am

lol! That is funny. You have me cracking up. Thank you!
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down