MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:28 pm

@Everybody,

I think today is a great day to start typing and posting my theory. Many people are loosing hope and getting upset with all the news that we are being flooded with.

However, I don't think it's time to loose all hope yet. The only thing we have to do is find out a way to fit a hoax death within this mess and I think I came up with just that.

However, let me tell you that the theory right now is in my head only so I need to sit down and type away.
I'm not being mysterious on purpose but it's going to take me several posts and it might take me more than one sitting to finish it. Please be patient!!

Relax and enjoy! Wink

DISCLAIMER: Feel free to comment between my posts, but let me warn you about a thing: I'm not going to defend my theory. It's my story -based on my feelings, beliefs and research- and I stick to it. In a way it's my closure and it comes from my heart, so I don't have the energy or intention to argue over it. If you love it and gives you hope, I will be extremely happy. If you don't buy it, it's completely ok but I won't try to convince you.

EDIT AUGUST 31ST 2009: Just to let you know, I compiled the chapters of my theory in the following blog:
http://datrootwillprevail.blogspot.com/
The blog has nothing new or different from what I posted here. It only has the advantage that is free of distractions if you want to read the theory in one sitting. I will post the next chapters here first.


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : STICKY)
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 pm

I despairly need hope!Please make me believe again!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:39 pm

God, please Annie. Seconding Neverlandsfairy.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:41 pm

I love your disclaimer Very Happy Does the nose theory have anything to do with this theory or is that separate? Just wondering Wink
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by MJJ Love on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:42 pm

I can't wait to read it.
You're posts are very interesting and well written.
I look forward to reading it..

Thank u
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 pm

I need the hope - I would appreciate it a lot ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Banessa wrote:I love your disclaimer Very Happy Does the nose theory have anything to do with this theory or is that separate? Just wondering Wink

It does. It's all intertwined in one big theory. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 pm

WHY I CAME UP WITH THIS THEORY: as days went by from MJ’s “death” I became increasingly annoyed at the so called clues given by mysterious posters, strange twitter messages, alleged Michael’s secret My Space site and so on. I began to hate the emotional roller coaster and my skepticism became stronger everyday.

At the same time, being the rational person that I normally am, it was very hard for me to completely ignore what was being reported in the mainstream media. Of course I was not going to believe the carrot addiction story, but I couldn’t disregard the main story lines (court probate, autopsy, LAPD & DEA investigation, search warrants, etc.).

You can argue that I could just accept the “death” as a fact and move on, but because in my heart I feel that MJ is still alive, I simply can’t let go. I can’t stop, I won’t stop.

So, I’m faced with an intellectual challenge… my mission is to explain the death hoax with the premise that everything (or almost everything, because many stories are contradictory) reported in the press is true.

My motto for this theory is Sherlock Holmes’ observation:
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Consequently, I voluntarily and specifically choose to ignore JCC clues, twitter comments, Peter Pan’s My Space and all the speculation surrounding the ambulance picture, UCLA no official comment, Michael attending his own Memorial as Hat Man or Blond Lady, the non existence of Dr. Murray, etc. (all things I deem impossible or very hard to prove/debunk) and I go along with what is reported in the media and / or said in interviews.

In a nut shell, this is the go to theory in desperate times. As circumstances surrounding the case become more real, what can I think / concoct to still believe in a hoax?


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by PYT on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 pm

CANT WAIT
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Banessa wrote:I love your disclaimer Very Happy Does the nose theory have anything to do with this theory or is that separate? Just wondering Wink

It does. It's all intertwined in one big theory. Wink

I am Looking forward to it! Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 pm

BELIEFS I BASE MY THEORY ON: MJ seems to be one of the most mysterious people in the world. It looks like nobody has the whole picture of who MJ is. Stories vary from vegan & health nut to hopeless druggie, happy prankster to sad & depressed, hyper & energetic to being at death’s door, sweet and innocent to manipulative and dominant…

Therefore, I need to make some decisions. As I don’t know him personally (sniff), I will go with my best guess and my gut feeling.

This is what I think about MJ in order to “build” my theory:
- He might not be a health nut but he is certainly NOT a hopeless druggie.
- He can be happy, sad, energetic, tired and everything in between depending on his mood and how much stress he’s under.
- He might sometimes use the sick / ill excuse as a manipulative tool.
- He can be sweet and innocent but above all he’s shrewd, clever, sharp, astute. Intellectually he’s way ahead of most people.
- He's an unbelievable business man.
- He loves to entertain, surprise and shock people.
- He takes great pride in his career and legacy.

With Michael, you think know but you don’t. And I mean this in the best possible way. Wink

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Pbucket
Smooth criminal... Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by CantStopLovingU on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Me too, and it is a very logical way of coming up with a theory ... more so than speculating based on all of the items you chose to omit. Just remember that what is being reporting in the main stream media is most speculation as well .. so I am having a hard time determing what if anything they report is in fact a true fact.

I look forward to it as well
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Human_nature on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 pm



Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Annie, You have my complete and undivided attention! Wink I am liking what you are thinking. Keep it coming girl! Smile
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Keep going, Annie. It's helping a lot to see something that's more "hard evidence" then all of the speculation and encryption surrounding the tweets, myspace pages, and all of that...
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:10 pm

ONE LAST DISCLAIMER: I will get carried away typing this theory out. I tend to fall in love with my own thought process (LOL). lol!

If at some point I state an opinion that offends somebody, I apologize in advance, but let me say that nothing I will say comes from a bad place and no harm or disrespect is intended at all.

Additionally, any wild and outrageous accusations towards any characters in my theory come from my crazy mind. I don’t have any insider information at all on any level. I just have a vivid imagination.


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 pm

I do hope we'll be on the same page once you tell us your entire theory!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:27 pm

I have been looking foward for a theory that is really rational, not based on movies, or as Annie suggested tweets, clues (I never believed or sticked with JCC), blonde girls , dummies...So Annie, if you have it, able really to debunk the validation of a REAL document.I will be very very pleased to be defeated, do it, show that Im wrong, and I will be in debt with you forever!

All that I wish now is to be wrong!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:28 pm

WHY MJ WANTED TO HOAX HIS DEATH: MJ wanted to make the world a better place. He wanted to be child like, pure and innocent. He wanted to stop all the injustice in the world, with the power of his song and dance. He felt he was born to fulfill that destiny.

Unfortunately the world turned its back on him. He was mocked, ridiculed, wrongfully accused, scammed, taken advantage of, cheated on, etc. over and over again.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Scream1

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks

By the time the child molestation trial took place he was jaded and couldn’t take it anymore.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot 22222222222dsvcfxsa

He needed a way out for good. However being an entertainer at heart, he needed to check out with a bang. He couldn't just wilt and die.

So... the seed of a death hoax was planted…

All he needed was the right plan and the right connections...


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I have been looking foward for a theory that is really rational, not based on movies, or as Annie suggested tweets, clues (I never believed or sticked with JCC), blonde girls , dummies...So Annie, if you have it, able really to debunk the validation of a REAL document.I will be very very pleased to be defeated, do it, show that Im wrong, and I will be in debt with you forever!

All that I wish now is to be wrong!

I won't debunk real documents, I will work around them. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Annie, I am not growing intrigued by the minute but by the post! Very Happy Girl I am like glued to the screen waiting for your next post! lol!
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Banessa wrote:Annie, I am not growing intrigued by the minute but by the post! Very Happy Girl I am like glued to the screen waiting for your next post! lol!

I keep hitting f5 like a madwoman.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:36 pm

The big question is, as many as connections he has/had, he could not be able to buy the entire government departments.You will say:you dont need to buy everyone, right, but even so, it involves a much larger number of departments than P.C Farias case with the President Collor. The COD relates :LAPD,DEA, BNE, Police Department of Las Vegas, The Court, also we can not forget:UCLA, the fire department, coroner, insurance company Sad.Even if he had one man in each post, would be so many people involved, to be almost impossible to achieve.If was just the already know ones, but increasing the new agents on the investigation the scenary switches completly.


Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:
Banessa wrote:Annie, I am not growing intrigued by the minute but by the post! Very Happy Girl I am like glued to the screen waiting for your next post! lol!

I keep hitting f5 like a madwoman.

hahaha! Good to know I'm not alone! Smile
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:The big question is, as many as connections he has/had, he could not be able to buy the entire government departments.You will say:you dont need to buy everyone, right, but even so, it involves a much larger number of departments than P.C Farias case with the President Collor. The COD relates :LAPD,DEA, BNE, Police Department of Las Vegas, The Court, also we can not forget:UCLA, the fire department, coroner, insurance company Sad.Even if he had one man in each post, would be so many people involved, to be almost impossible to achieve.If was just the already know ones, but increasing the new agents on the investigation the scenary switches completly.

He didn't buy anybody in my theory. Have faith woman!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:The big question is, as many as connections he has/had, he could not be able to buy the entire government departments.You will say:you dont need to buy everyone, right, but even so, it involves a much larger number of departments than P.C Farias case with the President Collor. The COD relates :LAPD,DEA, BNE, Police Department of Las Vegas, The Court, also we can not forget:UCLA, the fire department, coroner, insurance company Sad.Even if he had one man in each post, would be so many people involved, to be almost impossible to achieve.If was just the already know ones, but increasing the new agents on the investigation the scenary switches completly.

He didn't buy anybody in my theory. Have faith woman!

O.O affraid If he did not bought...So?O.O how come? Suspect
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by nlb on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Banessa wrote:
Liberian.Girl. wrote:
Banessa wrote:Annie, I am not growing intrigued by the minute but by the post! Very Happy Girl I am like glued to the screen waiting for your next post! lol!

I keep hitting f5 like a madwoman.

hahaha! Good to know I'm not alone! Smile

bounce bounce me too! me too! bounce bounce
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:48 pm

GOD. STOP MAKING ME WAIT. HOLY GOD, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT. AT ALLLLL. ANNIE. YOU'RE MY LAST HOPE. :C
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Mine too!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Very Happy annie, you have Liberian girl, nlb, neverlandsfairy and myself going bonkers lol Guys I guess patience is not a very good friend ours lol!

Annie don't worry take your time! I speak for myself but I am just very inpatient by nature bounce bounce and that is something I have to learn to deal with! LOL Im sure your theory will be great! Wink
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm

BAHRAIN, IRELAND & DR. TOHME TOHME: MJ traveled to Bahrain not just to escape from the hoopla in USA, but to make connections that could help him if and when he decided to fake his death. What better place to look for help than an Arabic Nation after having been almost taken down by the USA government?

About this period of his life we can only imagine and speculate. He could have gotten a new identity, passport and residency or not (I’m not too worried I don’t need really need this for my theory).

Later on he had a fall out with the Prince of Bahrain, who consequently sued him. So he may have gotten nothing out of it OR the lawsuit is the perfect way to cover up the fact that he was helped out in constructing his new identity. It works either way.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Thome.AP.David%20Zentz

An important connection he made in this period of his life is Dr. Tohme Tohme. A shady financial advisor of unknown origins. We are all very weary of him. He seems suspicious. But, if you were going to hoax your death, who would you turn to? Mary Poppins? Obviously not!

Dr. TT is a key element in the financial aspects of the hoax. MJ will need money after hoaxing his death. He’s not going to work at Mc Donald’s for minimum wage. He needs to put away a few hundred million dollars in untraceable accounts. He needs to find a way to do a reverse “money laundry” operation (instead of making illegal money legal, Dr. TT will make his legal money untraceable). Funny that around this period rumors about huge debts and inability to make payments on time start to rise…

Once that part of the plan was secured, MJ moves to Ireland. A peaceful farm in the middle of nowhere. He didn’t choose this location for nothing. He wanted to get a taste of what life is like when you are completely out of the spot light…


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by mysticallymagestically on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Oooo I'm waiting with bated breath! All ears and both eyes right now. Very Happy
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:The big question is, as many as connections he has/had, he could not be able to buy the entire government departments.You will say:you dont need to buy everyone, right, but even so, it involves a much larger number of departments than P.C Farias case with the President Collor. The COD relates :LAPD,DEA, BNE, Police Department of Las Vegas, The Court, also we can not forget:UCLA, the fire department, coroner, insurance company Sad.Even if he had one man in each post, would be so many people involved, to be almost impossible to achieve.If was just the already know ones, but increasing the new agents on the investigation the scenary switches completly.

He didn't buy anybody in my theory. Have faith woman!

O.O affraid If he did not bought...So?O.O how come? Suspect

Lateral thinking... Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by nlb on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 pm

I feel like I'm reading a really good mystery book right now. The kind that keeps me up all night just to finish it.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Human_nature on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 pm



Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Holy XUXA! Im starting to see your point, and about "make the money untraceable" we know pretty much how they do it, since its something so "common" on my and your country.Indeed your theory is really rational.I WAS WAITING for something like this! Very Happy
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 pm

WORLD WAR II, POLITICAL DECOYS AND SETTING THE PLAN IN MOTION: Around the time of the trial, MJ developed an obsession with WWII and its symbols. He went to court wearing WWII medals and arm bands which caused quite a stir. However his obsession had nothing to do with anti-Semitism, not at all. His obsession had to do with the most important key of his death hoax. A tool that was used and perfected in WWII: the political decoy.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Pat1_000

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot C9

A political decoy is a person employed to impersonate a politician, in order to draw attention away from the real person or to take risks on their behalf. This can also apply to military figures, or civilians impersonated for political/espionage purposes.

The political decoy is an individual who has been selected because of their strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their ‘target’.

The practice of decoying is essentially little different from the profession of celebrity lookalike, in which people mimic famous entertainers whom they resemble. The only difference is that the ‘lookalike’ presents an acknowledged artifice. The decoy must conceal his or her imposture from the ‘audience’.

Perhaps the most famous political decoy, soldier M.E. Clifton James successfully impersonated General Bernard Law Montgomery (”Monty”) for intelligence purposes during World War II.

Take a looksy. Wink

REAL MONTY

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot 150px-Bernard_Law_Montgomery

FAKE MONTY

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Monty%27s_double

Image what can be done with today’s advances in cosmetic procedures, prosthetics and makeup effects? All that MJ needs to do is find the person with the right physical characteristics who’s willing to take his place…

In the meantime, MJ is chillin' in Ireland. "What a beautiful and peaceful life this is", he thinks.

PS: I encourage you to do some research on political decoys. It’s a VERY interesting topic. You’ll be surprised.


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:21 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Holy XUXA! Im starting to see your point, and about "make the money untraceable" we know pretty much how they do it, since its something so "common" on my and your country.Indeed your theory is really rational.I WAS WAITING for something like this! Very Happy

Holy XUXA!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 pm

nlb wrote:I feel like I'm reading a really good mystery book right now. The kind that keeps me up all night just to finish it.

I agreeeeee with you! good book indeedVery Happy Annie this is very interesting and plausible in so many levels. So there is a possibility that MJ never even returned from Ireland and he sent his decoy instead?
I will catch up on my political decoys as it is a very interesting topic! I can't wait for the rest you are doing an amazing job with your theory! Smile
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 pm

study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

THE STORY DOESN’T END WITH “THE DOUBLE DIED IN MJ’S PLACE”.
IT’S WAY MORE COMPLEX THAN THAT.
PLEASE STAY WITH ME TILL T
HE END.

study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Banessa wrote:So there is a possibility that MJ never even returned from Ireland and he sent his decoy instead?

Nope.
It's way more complicated than that. I have to explain everything, girl! Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

THE STORY DOESN’T END WITH “THE DOUBLE DIED IN MJ’S PLACE”.
IT’S WAY MORE COMPLEX THAN THAT.
PLEASE STAY WITH ME TILL T
HE END.

study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

Annie! you should be a mystery novel writer! You have my attention 'till the end! Even if it means not sleeping until the theory its complete! Wink I will try not to interrupt anymore! but this is just too darn good!Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by nlb on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 pm

study study
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Annie, if you're going to post all morning, don't worry, I'll be here to read your posts!
I find it very interesting! Keep posting!

bounce bounce bounce
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Human_nature on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:34 pm



Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:35 pm

This is great Annie,
I know it took time for you to figure this out and find the resources to support your theory. Great job! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:36 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:Holy XUXA! Im starting to see your point, and about "make the money untraceable" we know pretty much how they do it, since its something so "common" on my and your country.Indeed your theory is really rational.I WAS WAITING for something like this! Very Happy

Holy XUXA!! lol!

Since you know her, you shall know she was a long time cof cof secret lover of Mike hehe...(Also she did not said a word about his passing, and we know she had a thing with him for years.Xuxa was the one to bring him to Brazil and Argentina on Dangerous, and back here to record They Dont Care About Us.Wondering why she is so silent).

You forgot to mention the decoy who died on Hitler´s place ,since the real one died on Paraná, with the border near Paraguay, he lived there with Mengheli, remember?Both had decoys.


Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:40 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:Holy XUXA! Im starting to see your point, and about "make the money untraceable" we know pretty much how they do it, since its something so "common" on my and your country.Indeed your theory is really rational.I WAS WAITING for something like this! Very Happy

Holy XUXA!! lol!

Since you know her, you know also she was a long time cof cof secret lover of Mike hehe...

You forgot to mention the decoy who died on Hitler´s place ,since the real one died on Paraná, with the border near Paraguay, he lived there with Mengheli, remember?Both had decoys.

I hate XUXA even more now!! lol!

About decoys, there's a lot to be said. That's why I encouraged some research to be done. I knew it was gonna blow people's minds away. Wink


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:Annie, if you're going to post all morning, don't worry, I'll be here to read your posts!
I find it very interesting! Keep posting!

bounce bounce bounce

I'll type until I fall asleep on my keyboard. It's 01:40 a.m. here. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 pm

I will continue read this ... I am so intrigued ... I am not leaving this computer until the mystery is solved.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum