Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a reality check and look at yourselves!

+27
kdkennedy74
MichelleMissesMJ
Make.A.Difference
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
PinkLizard
dancer1792
rowdyangel
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJJ1982
mommy
Human_nature
CharlieBarley
nlb
MJJ Love
aamj07
Ilovemjstill
~~Kristy~~
Banessa
Savannah
dunno_it
emanviam
lovelidae
ballongiraf
EarthAngel90
Liberian.Girl.
NikkiKat22
Rach
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Take a reality check and look at yourselves! - Page 2 Empty Re: Take a reality check and look at yourselves!

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Take a reality check and look at yourselves! - Page 2 Empty Re: Take a reality check and look at yourselves!

Post by Sweet1 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Human Nature I am so glad you are back. Please don't ever do that again! You scared me! I love your posts. They are very logical and you always seem to post videos/ articles that I can say I have never seen or heard of or seen. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:41 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 am

Rach wrote:Trouble makers again!!!

It's getting out of hand and I won't tolerate it. No-one has the right to make others feel bad and want to leave. It's not on.

I am so annoyed right now. What is wrong with people? Where's the love and peace??????

I'm getting frustrated about this as well and I'm trying to think of ways to prevent these things from happening.

I a way this forum is a kind of representation of the real world. I can't understand why people say and to things that will obviously hurt others. I guess for a part it's frustration, insecurity and such. I think the only thing we can do, is to keep our eyes an ears pealed for those troublemakers (trolls or whatever you want to call them). But in my opinion (and feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong) is, the fact that a lot of women (don't mean to stereotype, but it's no different from the real world) are very emotional about all this and if a troll or any other heartless person comes along with some stupid remark, some members take it too personal (again...IMHO this is the impression I'm getting). This only feeds the trolls, so my advise would be not to let them get the best of you, voice your opinion (without making the same mistake as the trolls do, so stay respectfull), report any BS-remarks to Rachel or another mod and move on to another topic. I hope it's clear what I'm trying to say. I'm not attacking anyone, I'm just trying to encourage everyone to stay focussed on the hoax, 'cause that's what we're all here for. Nothing more, nothing less.

Keep the faith!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:28 am

StenniZ wrote:
Rach wrote:Trouble makers again!!!

It's getting out of hand and I won't tolerate it. No-one has the right to make others feel bad and want to leave. It's not on.

I am so annoyed right now. What is wrong with people? Where's the love and peace??????

I'm getting frustrated about this as well and I'm trying to think of ways to prevent these things from happening.

I a way this forum is a kind of representation of the real world. I can't understand why people say and to things that will obviously hurt others. I guess for a part it's frustration, insecurity and such. I think the only thing we can do, is to keep our eyes an ears pealed for those troublemakers (trolls or whatever you want to call them). But in my opinion (and feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong) is, the fact that a lot of women (don't mean to stereotype, but it's no different from the real world) are very emotional about all this and if a troll or any other heartless person comes along with some stupid remark, some members take it too personal (again...IMHO this is the impression I'm getting). This only feeds the trolls, so my advise would be not to let them get the best of you, voice your opinion (without making the same mistake as the trolls do, so stay respectfull), report any BS-remarks to Rachel or another mod and move on to another topic. I hope it's clear what I'm trying to say. I'm not attacking anyone, I'm just trying to encourage everyone to stay focussed on the hoax, 'cause that's what we're all here for. Nothing more, nothing less.

Keep the faith!

Well, you basically described me, LOL. I do tend to get very emotional and I take certain things that are said to the heart. especially if its from someone I thought I could trust. I guess I just have to learn to be more careful. Much Love to you all!!!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 pm

charmed6 wrote:...especially if its from someone I thought I could trust...

That kinda makes it a different story. If it concerned someone you placed trust in, that would put extra weight to the situation and make it more understandable to be pissed off about it.

When I wrote my message I kinda had the trolls and haters in mind (more general), which to me makes it less important to respond to their remarks and BS.

Lotsalove back at ya! Smile If we stick together we'll get trough this. We've already come a long way. If we don't succeed, noone will. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflection Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 am

I don't know what happened here but it was only a matter of time before the trojan horse that had entered the MJHD city would enter the mjkit city, too.

Since these people who created conflict on MJHD are no longer there it has become quiet and peaceful again. The Mods and Admin are working hard and members are notifying the moderators of any unwanted activity.

So, I believe this same thing happened here, too. My advice here is the same as it is over there. Whatever they do, whatever they say,
JUST IGNORE THEM. It's the only way.
Reflection
Reflection

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:23 am

Reflection said it in a nutshell.

I was worried about this last night, I so do not want our forum to change BUT the only way is to COMPLETELY IGNORE them just like they are not even there.

Its Helena B on the HD forum, she would purposely post mean things because she had friends on a non hoax forum, and so she would get everyone all riled up and then go back to the non hoax forum and have a good laugh.

If every had IGNORED HER she would have had nothing to laugh at and eventually if people ignored long enough, they get bored and stop.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2