Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson Family Slam ‘bullying Rumours’

+9
Jade Cat
summer+sc3nt
MJSmile4Us
MJJ1982
GirlSaturday
Lorrie
EarthAngel90
ballongiraf
nlb
13 posters

Go down

Jackson Family Slam ‘bullying Rumours’ Empty Jackson Family Slam ‘bullying Rumours’

Post by nlb Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:59 am

I found this,but I don't know anything about the establishment 'reporting' this. I thought I'd post it since this is surely the first of many about the family talking about the drugs being reported about.

http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/09/07/jackson-family-slam-bullying-rumours-31199/
Jackson Family Slam ‘bullying Rumours’

Bureau News

September 7th, 2009

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
MICHAEL
JACKSON’s family has dismissed reports the pop superstar “bullied”
medics into supplying him with prescription drugs - insisting the
singer “would not threaten anyone.”

The grieving relatives, who finally laid the King of Pop to rest on
Thursday night (03Sep09), have been rocked by allegations the star’s
personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray told Los Angeles police Jackson
“bullied and threatened” him into administering a dose of powerful
anaesthetic Propofol on the day he died (25Jun09).
Murray is currently being investigated in connection with the
star’s death and could face manslaughter charges if cops find evidence
linking him to the tragedy.
The medic has reportedly told police he was coerced into giving the
star a cocktail of drugs, admitting he was “bullied” by the Thriller
hitmaker.
A police source tells British tabloid the Daily Star Sunday, “At the moment we can only speculate. Did Michael Jackson
threaten to set his minders on Dr. Murray if he didn’t co-operate? Or
did he have some kind of hold over the doctor, with which to blackmail
him into giving him the treatment he wanted?”
But a Jackson family spokesman has hit out at the claims, insisting the King of Pop would never have mis-treated his staff.
The rep says, “Michael would not threaten anyone. This family maintains he was murdered.”
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Jackson Family Slam ‘bullying Rumours’ Empty Re: Jackson Family Slam ‘bullying Rumours’

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am

I agree with the Jackson family on this one. Michael is not that kinda person, drugs or not. This is complete BULLSHIT.

FFS im sick and tired of the stupid media, when will they leave him alone? They are only doing this because they no longer have anything to write about Michael, so they have to keep talking about these old stories, just to keep him in the media. That makes me SICK Sad

I wish they would leave him alone, it breaks my heart everytime I see an article like this about Michael. Comeon now, leave him alone for ONCE in his life. FOR HEAVEN SAKE I have to do something about this.

Back to top Go down

Jackson Family Slam ‘bullying Rumours’ Empty Re: Jackson Family Slam ‘bullying Rumours’

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 am

so, out of all the speculations and rumors, they chose to respond to this?
Why didnt they release a statement about the coroner's van video?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:11 am

That is a load of B.S. .... they are saying that to stop Dr. Murray from being arrested ... This is me talking ..." I never heard anyone saying Michael is Mean & Threatening." So whatever .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:42 am

“At the moment we can only speculate. Did Michael Jacksonthreaten to set his minders on Dr. Murray if he didn’t co-operate? Or did he have some kind of hold over the doctor, with which to blackmail him into giving him the treatment he wanted?”
They can speculate all they want. I'm quite confident that Michael didn't threaten or blackmail Murray. In fact, I have no doubts at all that he did NOT behave that way.

ballongiraf wrote:Why didnt they release a statement about the coroner's van video?
I don't think the Jacksons will ever deliberately add fuel to the faked-death fires by acknowledging something like that, especially if Michael is still alive and they/some of them know it.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 am

Michael doesn't come across as the bullying type. If I heard him raise his voice, I'd probably laugh at him.

Besides, if someone is paying me $150,000 per month, that person does not have to bully me. The paycheck will encourage me to give that boss any damn thing that he/she wants.
lol!

BTW...why did the Jacksons respond to this one vague rumor when there are so many other fascinating ones floating around? Question
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 am

GirlSaturday wrote:

Besides, if someone is paying me $150,000 per month, that person does not have to bully me. The paycheck will encourage me to give that boss any damn thing that he/she wants. Question

What about the story that Murray's 'contract' wasn't signed yet? And that he has been with Michael for just 2 weeks untill he died?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 am

I agree with u guys - I noticed that Diane Doamond has turned her attention away from Michael bcoz it's no longer a newsworthy to her Mad

and like EarthAangel90 said, the media is trying to push to make public to believe that Murray is innocent by stating such a preposterous stuff about Michael threatening the incompetent doc Evil or Very Mad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 am

Ooooo...good update. I was unaware of that detail.

LOL... you still get my point though? I will not see any contract offering me $150,000 per month in my lifetime so that type of salary would be quite an incentive to bend a few rules.

MJJ1982 wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:

Besides, if someone is paying me $150,000 per month, that person does not have to bully me. The paycheck will encourage me to give that boss any damn thing that he/she wants. Question

What about the story that Murray's 'contract' wasn't signed yet? And that he has been with Michael for just 2 weeks untill he died?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:43 am

What?! Could it be that Diane finally figured out that beating up on Michael could grow old and stale?

MJSmile4Us wrote:I agree with u guys - I noticed that Diane Doamond has turned her attention away from Michael bcoz it's no longer a newsworthy to her Mad

and like EarthAangel90 said, the media is trying to push to make public to believe that Murray is innocent by stating such a preposterous stuff about Michael threatening the incompetent doc Evil or Very Mad
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:53 am

@GirlSaturday:

yes, now 'MJ death' is yesterday's news to her and it really made me feel sick adn was very horrified to hear that her attention is now directed at that poor woman Jaycee Dugard and actually said that 'who's going to get their first exclusive with Jaycee Dugard?' as if she was placing a bet!! Mad that woman is sick and disturbing Twisted Evil
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 am

If anyone has been bullied... it's Michael and no one else! He's been abused and bullied for the love he shared with the World! Now! One big shot of dosage for the Media! GTH!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:If anyone has been bullied... it's Michael and no one else! He's been abused and bullied for the love he shared with the World! Now! One big shot of dosage for the Media! GTH!

Oh yeah he's definitely been bullied and abused ALL his life...by his own family even! Well obviously it's not really Michael's style to bully ANYONE...at least not without a REALLY good reason. So this isn't really news to me Neutral
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Michael doesn't come across as the bullying type. If I heard him raise his voice, I'd probably laugh at him.

Oh definitely! And you know this kind of reminds me of the Bad video where he's trying to act all "tough" I actually think he's really cute and sexy even when he's angry! Wink For some reason I really like that side of him. Twisted Evil
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:40 pm

If this isn't the most ridiculious, outrageous thing I have ever heard. MJ was the most sincere, loving person I have ever seen. He didn't even raise his voice when he told Gloria Allred to go to HELL after she tried to get CPS involved to investigate him after his last trial. Yeah! right MJ bullied Dr. Murray! Dr. Murray was a shady Dr. with a cloudy past that leaped at the opportunity to care for MJ for $150,000 a month. Like you all said and I totally agree MJ was the one subjected to the bullying all of his Entertainment history. Well! all I can say is it's Monday. We all know that the bombshell will happen on Wednesday. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:40 pm

i dont believe michael could "bully or threaten anyone if he tried,all you have to do is look at his eyes and see the love and kindness in them,and it would be over!!!
if this is really and actually what murray is tellin people its a load of crap,i will tell you he wasnt bullied, HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY,per the song.if one was to believe this than WHY did we hear the tape with june where michael FIRED tohme tohme for threating someone and all that?this makes no sense,i am not buying it as for diane dips##@ she is a toad,she has ALWAYS tried to hurt and bash michael look at that stupid lie filled book she was trying to pedal,(be careful who you love)i cant stand looking at her,she makes me want to gag,thats why she had to ALWAYS pick at michael,she isnt a real journalist and sure isnt a real novelist or writer,a big huge YUCK on her
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Michael a bully? Humbug! I'm not even convinced he would endanger his life by doing all these crazy drug cocktails. How could anyone function?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Michael would never be a bully? please i have never even herd him yell at someone. The only I have ever herd is him saying once was "tell her to go to hell" and he even said that in a nice soft tone. Michael can not be mean. its just not in his nature.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down