Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN Broadcasting Michael Jackson's Funeral

+10
Smelly
ballongiraf
MJSmile4Us
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
hungry
yaya
MJJ Love
Airun
Sweet1
14 posters

Go down

CNN Broadcasting Michael Jackson's Funeral Empty CNN Broadcasting Michael Jackson's Funeral

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Guys,
Cnn is broadcasting MJ's funeral from the cemetary. PPl are driving up in their cars/getting out and being seated. I thought the service was suppose to be private? I don't know anymore. This is definitely a surprise. The hearst is about to arrive. I hope the cameras show the body in the coffin. Please forgive me if I am being morbid. Everyone just keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

CNN Broadcasting Michael Jackson's Funeral Empty Re: CNN Broadcasting Michael Jackson's Funeral

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Well all i can say is that the media is getting played big time.

oh! that is a very beautiful $ 25.000 box MJ got there.

he has good taste.

Back to top Go down

CNN Broadcasting Michael Jackson's Funeral Empty Re: CNN Broadcasting Michael Jackson's Funeral

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:35 pm

CNN stopped broadcasting from the ground once the hearse showed up. That is all the family would allow. They can only broadcast from overhead now. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:36 pm

please were dw gwerman link?
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 pm

DE7 wrote:Well all i can say is that the media is getting played big time.

oh! that is a very beautiful $ 25.000 box MJ got there.

he has good taste.

Definitely has good taste.....

And good for them getting played out....

I wish we could see closer and hear.
I woder what the children put on top of the casket?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Come on they just cut the trasmition.... i don't belive it
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm

They keep jumping back and forth to pre-recordings. They're broadcasting from 3,000 feet above the funeral. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:53 pm

i have the faith honey iiiiiiiiiiiii haaaaavveeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt !

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm

they're not even showing live coverage on CNN anymore Sad
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 pm

in german tv you see something?
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Why did CNN stop broadcasting it?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 pm

I don't think the casket was opened for viewing. CNN is broadcasting that everyone is now headed to the masoleum following the casket. I can't believe it. We never saw the body. We can never go see him and pay our respects. The Jackson Family is very cold. I can't believe the ppl that gave them all that they have is being treated so wrongfully since MJ's death. I feel as though I am suffering from a horrible nightmare. We have no closure! Why? Because he's still alive. By the way! I didn't see any emotional ppl either. Everyone looked fine to me. I didn't see any red eyes. None of them were wearing sunglasses. Incredible! LMP supposedly got emotional when the hearse arrived. The kids looked fine. I am sorry but I honestly feel this is the strongest family I have ever seen during a family loss or this is a definitely a farce. None of this makes sense to me! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 pm

It ain't over ... Hmmm....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 am

hi guys..I missed the funeral today, just got back from work.. do u know where I could see the coverage if there was one? all I could find was approx. 3 mins long video on youtube..

thank u and watching this made me feel like what I did on June 25th and especially July 7th. Crying or Very sad I am just too tired to cry...I hardly slept last night and I feel like I'm on the edge..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:57 am

Sweetie,
The video sums it up. You didn't miss a thing. About 150 guests showed up. There were pics of Katherine/ Liz shedding tears. Remember the rehearsal? That was the most relaxed funeral I had ever seen. The kids were fine. Paris is wearing glasses now. Blanket had his hair in a ponytail. The funeral ran a little long because it started 1 1/2 hrs late. Everyone followed the casket to the masoleum and then they all got in their cars and went to eat. That was MJ's funeral. Nope! the coffin was never opened just like his Memorial service. It was an reinactment to me on a smaller scale. Game is still on! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 am

Sweet1 wrote:Sweetie,
The video sums it up. You didn't miss a thing. About 150 guests showed up. There were pics of Katherine/ Liz shedding tears. Remember the rehearsal? That was the most relaxed funeral I had ever seen. The kids were fine. Paris is wearing glasses now. Blanket had his hair in a ponytail. The funeral ran a little long because it started 1 1/2 hrs late. Everyone followed the casket to the masoleum and then they all got in their cars and went to eat. That was MJ's funeral. Nope! the coffin was never opened just like his Memorial service. It was an reinactment to me on a smaller scale. Game is still on! Keep the Faith!

"everyone followed to coffin to the mausoleum" - they didnt see him get buried? They just dropped the coffin off and left?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 am

ballongiraf wrote:
"everyone followed to coffin to the mausoleum" - they didnt see him get buried? They just dropped the coffin off and left?

I guess they didn't want to bury the prop lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 am

so IS he buried?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 am

@MJSmile4us - Sweet1 is right. You didn't miss much. Nothing that would make us change our views on this anyway....... Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 am

Sweet1 wrote:Sweetie,

thank u for letting me know Razz and I think Mac and Liz were invited to attend bcoz there have been so many discussions about them not having gone to the memorial service on July 7th Laughing
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:08 am

Who knows if a body was buried. From the time they followed the coffin into the mausoleum it was within a few minutes that they got in their cars and left. I don't think this is unusual. Normally, pply don't stay and watch the coffin be placed in the ground or in this case the mausoleum. This is a normal procedure. I am just not up to anymore speculation at the moment. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 am

Sweet1 wrote:Who knows if a body was buried. From the time they followed the coffin into the mausoleum it was within a few minutes that they got in their cars and left. I don't think this is unusual. Normally, pply don't stay and watch the coffin be placed in the ground or in this case the mausoleum. This is a normal procedure. I am just not up to anymore speculation at the moment. Keep the Faith!

oh well, we do that in denmark, actually.
interesting thought though; a burial with no burial...... jocolor
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 am

PinkLizard wrote:@MJSmile4us - Sweet1 is right. You didn't miss much. Nothing that would make us change our views on this anyway....... Smile

I agree with u Razz I did find the article on Yahoo saying that Paris cried but it had to be done like on July 7th to make the hoax real Wink

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 am

MJSmile4Us,
You're very welcomed! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 am

I don't get the emotions of these people. I know everyone grieves in their own way but that is exactly the problem...they aren't grieving in their own way. They are grieving in the same way. So I am supposed to believe that none of them cry when grieving? There is one thing you can't control in life and that is tears. So you can be strong all you want to when you have to cry..you have to cry! And if it really was his funeral. It was the most unpersonal funeral I've ever seen. It looked fabricated. I feel bad for Michael if he did pass away. He always wanted pure love and all he got from his family was a whole lot of opportune behaviour. Sad.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 am

^ grieving, you say?

do these people look like they're grieving?
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=8bb7985f-bc86-4352-8538-7e489f7a0f04

they look like they've just left the annual family get-together...
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:46 am

Ugh...Corey the douchebag...
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 am

WHY was corey feldman there? WHY? After all he's said about MJ in recent years...... !
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:48 am

I KNOW!!!!!
Who bothered to invite him in the first place!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am

ballongiraf:

thank u for the link Smile

arrrrrrrgh! I just can't believe what Corey Feldman was doing!! that man is sick and it is frustrating to make fun and be disrespectful towards dear Michael! Twisted Evil
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am

This was the worse thing Ive ever seen. When saw Lizz, mac and Chris Tucker I felt it was over. I need someone to kick me in my but, and help me get my hopes up again. Im lost. It hurt like hell Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 am

same with lisa marie presley. WHY invite her? Yes i know they were married - but damn that was way back in 94........ She hasnt exactly been supportive, has she?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 am

ballongiraf wrote:same with lisa marie presley. WHY invite her? Yes i know they were married - but damn that was way back in 94........ She hasnt exactly been supportive, has she?

Not at all...she has basically made a mockery of the time she and Michael spent together even going so far as to say I don't know what I was thinking back then and then belittling him at every turn. So I ask the same question as you ballon...Why did they invite her?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:59 am

I don't even think that Michael and LMP have been talking for the past few years... but I could be wrong.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:same with lisa marie presley. WHY invite her? Yes i know they were married - but damn that was way back in 94........ She hasnt exactly been supportive, has she?

Not at all...she has basically made a mockery of the time she and Michael spent together even going so far as to say I don't know what I was thinking back then and then belittling him at every turn. So I ask the same question as you ballon...Why did they invite her?

for the show, i think. Now the media can go "awww.... everyone was there, from liz taylor to his ex-wife". After the memorial a lot of people questioned the lack of celebs and friends - and yesterday we got celebs overload, LOL.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flax Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 am

Why was Tatiana Thumbtzen there?
Flax
Flax

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 am

well, she did a short movie with him back in 87.... she HAD to be there..... Rolling Eyes

lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flax Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 am

ballongiraf wrote:well, she did a short movie with him back in 87.... she HAD to be there..... Rolling Eyes

lol!

lol!
Flax
Flax

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 am

Flax wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:well, she did a short movie with him back in 87.... she HAD to be there..... Rolling Eyes

lol!

lol!

actually, im pretty peed of i wasnt invited. I attended 2 of his history concerts in 97..... that would qualify, i think Cool
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 am

Well! I have gained respect for Debbie Rowe. She was invited but didn't show up. You never hear from her. I imagine she didn't want to be a part of the circus. Last night CNN was saying that MJ's family view him being asleep according to their religion. Everyone is asleep when they die. That was a sorry excuse to me for them say that is why they weren't mourning outwardly. I am sorry but if you love someone to the depths of your heart you will show some kind of emotion. They all acted as though everything was staged and the after party was a complete mockery in my opinion. But honestly! how can you mourn someone that's alive. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum