Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~or Is It Just Me..?~

+18
marsheliamorgan
MJFoReVeRandAlways
ballongiraf
Pammy
Grace
Minyaweth
kdkennedy74
jpresley
MichelleMissesMJ
cirque333
ishealive
phoenix
MiaPaparazzi
Rach
Sweet1
Another.Part.Of.Me
Human_nature
DreamChild
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~or Is It Just Me..?~

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
DreamChild wrote:~Oh Please???~

~Michael could very POSSIBLY be watching us for all we know~

~Do You want him to see all of this ugliness and fighting in a place filled with people claiming to Love him?~

~Please be Friends,again?~

~For Michael?~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_cry
DC - sweetheart - there is no need to be so melodramatic. Grace and I were never friends and I daresay we never will be.

The whole world will never all be friends with each other - that is human nature and that is the nature of the world. There will never be a time when everyone in the world will sit together holding hands and singing happy songs. Unfortunately this is how it is - and it doesn't mean it is right - it's just the way it is.
People can't be forced to be friends - but what they can do is make sure they work on and keep the good friends they have.

This is a public forum with members from all over the world - there will always be differences and people who say completely the wrong thing and need to be corrected must and should be corrected. That is the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

Try not to take things to heart so much - even Michael had people he didn't like and who didn't like him - it's human nature.
xoxo

I like you! Do you wanna sing kumbaya now? afro
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm

I know DC and it's not bad what you wrote so don't apologise for it. You most certainly did not offend me so don't worry at all ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I just take offence to people who come on here, post things without reading or verifying it first and then when they are corrected - they start insulting the people correcting them.
I was quite polite to Grace when I corrected her (I think I was anyway) - it's her fault if she is a). unable/unwilling to read and b). unable to accept it when she is in the wrong and c). starts a fight insulting people who correct her.

That is what offends me.
Not you, and definitely not your posts.

And I have no interest in being friends with Grace -
the one thing you will find is that I am unfailingly brutally honest with what I say and sometimes people won't like it, but I'd rather tell the truth and make a few people unhappy than tell a lie and make everybody happy but myself unhappy.
Besides, we don't know if Grace loves Michael and that really is not a common denominator which inspires friendship when people have such bad manners.

xoxo

Now back to the video you posted of Michael coming out of the surgery this year, I've seen pap pictures of that day but not the video itself.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Lol JP I thought you'd never ask Razz now where's the nearest campfire? ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_tongue
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

~I know people aren't Perfect and Are capable of Wrong~~Even Michael~

~I meant no Harm~

~Forgive me?~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:00 pm

DreamChild wrote:~This one is really Jumpy and blurry too~

~But there are definitely Children with the same Masks that Paris,Prince and Blanket all wore~

~And the Bright Green Jacket that Michael Wore sometimes~

~And that really IS his Bodyguard~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused

Do u wanna say that these kids arent Michaels? These are doubles? I remember that day i think. Wasnt it the one
when they went shopping @ EdHardy? And wasnt it also the day when we saw 2 Michaels in one video? Remember?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:01 pm

DreamChild wrote:~I know people aren't Perfect and Are capable of Wrong~~Even Michael~

~I meant no Harm~

~Forgive me?~

Oh, DC, there's nothing to forgive babes. We're simply not all going to get along (although most of us do) and you can't temper your posts to accomodate those who can't or won't listen to fair commentary. It's okay for us to disagree because that is what inspires healthy debate/discourse. It's when certain ones take it to another insulting level that the problems start.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 pm

DreamChild wrote:~I know people aren't Perfect and Are capable of Wrong~~Even Michael~

~I meant no Harm~

~Forgive me?~

There is nothing to forgive. You have done nothing wrong lol so don't think you have. Relax and stay sweet lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 pm

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm

~I meant no Harm~

~Forgive me?~

There is nothing to forgive. You have done nothing wrong lol so don't think you have. Relax and stay sweet lol

~Okay,then~

~Giving You a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek~

~Thankyou!~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Herz ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_redface ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 pm

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:24 pm

What I don't get is - why did the ambulance back out of the drive when they could easily have circled around the circular drive/fountain and gone out nose first rather than rear first?

Obviously it was so that they could create a big spectacle of it and get the paps taking footage/pictures etc but logically if they were a real ambulance and if they did have an alive but critically ill person on-board they would have got out of there fast and taken the quickest route i.e. around the drive
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm

[color=blue]Obviously it was so that they could create a big spectacle of it and get the paps taking footage/pictures etc but logically if they were a real ambulance and if they did have an alive but critically ill person on-board they would have got out of there fast and taken the quickest route i.e. around the drive

and that was very easy for them. Notice how there were NO police officers there. Makes you wonder why there wasn't. Here in Denmark, the police always responds to such 911 calls. Isnt it the same procedure in the USA?

another reason: they needed that footage to be shot. If you think about it, that video is the ONLY visual proof the world has that MJ was actually brought to the hospital.

Last edited by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm

I´ve heard that MJ has pulled this kind of thing before, throwing a dummy into a fake ambulance to fool the papparazzi. Does anyone know anything about it?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:27 pm

~Someone left a Comment underneath this video that sounded like they were shocked because they said there are 2 Ambulances in this video~

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm

@DC - the original footage of the ambulance backing out - the footage the whole world has seen was edited by the Entertainment news company so that it makes it look like there were two ambulances.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm

when MJ was supposed to have died, the chef was asked to leave the house. she never seen MJ going into the ambulance, or supposedly dead for that matter, cause she was asked to leave first!! Why?????

i thought that they fired ALL household staff on that day was released,not just the chef.am i wrong?i could be,but,the way they made it sound,all staff in the house was immediatly released not even given a day or two,just immediately fired as soon as michael was taken (?) that sounds odd and off to begin with too,why would you do that like first thing?i could see having them go home for the rest of the evening or etc. BUT fire them immediately?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@DC - the original footage of the ambulance backing out - the footage the whole world has seen was edited by the Entertainment news company so that it makes it look like there were two ambulances.

~Really?~

~I Never knew that!~

~Sorry for that,then~

~Thankyou for telling me!~

~Oooohh~ The Media Is Evil!!~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_monkey
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:42 pm

@DC -
Tell me about it - they took the clip of the paps arriving at the scene then took that segment of video and purposely moved it to the end of the video so after the ambulance drives off and the pap runs away it cuts straight to when they arrive giving the impression that there are 2 ambulances.

Have a look - it's from HollywoodTv:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU

Here - look at this video and follow the instructions if you have time - it's actually very clever (the links you need are in the 'More info' box to the right):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVldn-ihTA
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:59 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
[color=blue]Obviously it was so that they could create a big spectacle of it and get the paps taking footage/pictures etc but logically if they were a real ambulance and if they did have an alive but critically ill person on-board they would have got out of there fast and taken the quickest route i.e. around the drive

and that was very easy for them. Notice how there were NO police officers there. Makes you wonder why there wasn't. Here in Denmark, the police always responds to such 911 calls. Isnt it the same procedure in the USA?

another reason: they needed that footage to be shot. If you think about it, that video is the ONLY visual proof the world has that MJ was actually brought to the hospital.

Agreed that the video is the only visual proof that MJ went to the hospital. I have never called 911, but I do believe that police also respond to calls that involve ambulances. At the very least you would think the police would be there because it was Michael and crowd control is always an issue where he is involved.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 pm

ballongiraf wrote:

It depends on the situation and local laws. It's been my experience that anything involving extreme distress and/or death, police arrive with the paramedics or closely thereafter. This is not always the case though. Given where this call was placed from and regardless of whether Michael's name was spoken, it seems to me that police would automatically show up given the impending circus anything involving Michael becomes (I don't mean that in a bad way, just referring to the ever present hoopla surrounding him). I'm suspicious the paramedics didn't put a call in to the LA keystone cops actually ENROUTE to MJ's house. scratch There was certainly enough time to do so.

Regarding the backing out of the ambulance, you are spot on Balloon! By their own account, the paramedics worked on MJ for half an hour (huh?) - more than enough time for anyone parked ahead of them in the drive to MOVE. Further, that whole half hour time frame is whack. Paramedics are supposed to stabilize the patient as best they can, as quickly as they can, and then hightail it to the nearest hospital. You simply do not work on someone for 30 minutes who is unresponsive and THEN casually stroll to the hospital. You get there, you assess, you administer whatever aid you can and you transport. That is how it is (supposed) to be done.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 pm

They worked on him longer than that. They arrived at 2:29 and left the house at 1:14. None of the employees saw Michael taken downstairs to the ambulance because they were all told to leave the premises before that. Who was watching the kids? And the backing out seemed ridiculous right away. That, plus the 911 call, that there weren't more paparazzi in front (they had 45 minutes), no police,etc. And one might think that they conveniently waited for the tourbus to arrive, so they can have more witnesses.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:27 pm

jpresley wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

It depends on the situation and local laws. It's been my experience that anything involving extreme distress and/or death, police arrive with the paramedics or closely thereafter. This is not always the case though. Given where this call was placed from and regardless of whether Michael's name was spoken, it seems to me that police would automatically show up given the impending circus anything involving Michael becomes (I don't mean that in a bad way, just referring to the ever present hoopla surrounding him). I'm suspicious the paramedics didn't put a call in to the LA keystone cops actually ENROUTE to MJ's house. ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_scratch There was certainly enough time to do so.

Regarding the backing out of the ambulance, you are spot on Balloon! By their own account, the paramedics worked on MJ for half an hour (huh?) - more than enough time for anyone parked ahead of them in the drive to MOVE. Further, that whole half hour time frame is whack. Paramedics are supposed to stabilize the patient as best they can, as quickly as they can, and then hightail it to the nearest hospital. You simply do not work on someone for 30 minutes who is unresponsive and THEN casually stroll to the hospital. You get there, you assess, you administer whatever aid you can and you transport. That is how it is (supposed) to be done.

Michaela name was not mentioned in that 911 call, but thats not importent. Everone knows who lives at 100 Carolwood drive, in CA comeon now. And I would think that they would have been able to trace the call, since it was made from a cellphone.. Thats why I find it weird that the police werent there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:30 pm

DreamChild wrote:

You have got to be kidding me.. There was 2 black SUV`s driving behind the ambulance.. Normally that would have been some of Mikes family members.. OMG ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 am

DreamChild wrote:~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused

~Why do none of these people seem tense or Stressed or SAD??~

~Why does it seem the same type of Atmosphere as Fans Outside of Hotels screaming for Michael?~

~Why were there Fire Trucks to begin with?~

~Why do these people seem like Extras in a Movie?~

~This does not seem right at all!~

~I've never seen this video before~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_scratch ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_scratch

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_redface ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Herz

This video seems very weird to me... Looks like a movie scene. I never saw it before!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:41 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
DreamChild wrote:

You have got to be kidding me.. There was 2 black SUV`s driving behind the ambulance.. Normally that would have been some of Mikes family members.. OMG ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_sad

Don't panic, It could be everyone in those SUV's...

If Michael really hoaxed his death, he definately took care of everything to make it look real...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@DC -
Tell me about it - they took the clip of the paps arriving at the scene then took that segment of video and purposely moved it to the end of the video so after the ambulance drives off and the pap runs away it cuts straight to when they arrive giving the impression that there are 2 ambulances.

Here - look at this video and follow the instructions if you have time - it's actually very clever (the links you need are in the 'More info' box to the right):

~In the first video look at 1:43~

~On the left You see the Ambulance that has just backed out of the driveway with the number 71 on it and in the center inside the gate You see the part of another Red-colored vehicle that is somewhat similar to the Ambulance~ ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused

~Pause the Video at 1:43 and You will see what I'm referring to~ ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 am

~Why do none of these people seem tense or Stressed or SAD??~ Probably because they were just asked to act as a crowd by some director Wink Or off course they weren't sure what the fuzz was about...dunno really. Smile

~Why does it seem the same type of Atmosphere as Fans Outside of Hotels screaming for Michael?~ the most logical/simplest explanation is often the right one...so....because it IS staged

~Why were there Fire Trucks to begin with?~ if we are to believe the media, it's because of the fire-alarm that went off in the hospital. IMO it's also staged to add to the realism

~Why do these people seem like Extras in a Movie?~ because they ARE lol!

~This does not seem right at all!~ I couldn't agree more with you! Smile

~I've never seen this video before~ me neither, where and when did you find it?

Good find Dreeamchild!!!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 am

DreamChild wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@DC -

~In the first video look at 1:43~

~On the left You see the Ambulance that has just backed out of the driveway with the number 71 on it and in the center inside the gate You see the part of another Red-colored vehicle that is somewhat similar to the Ambulance~ ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused

~Pause the Video at 1:43 and You will see what I'm referring to~ ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Confused

It just looks like that, because they edited the video like that. We see the ambulance leave and at 1:43 they continue with footage from before it left, so it looks as if there's another ambulance. If I'm not mistaken this is explained in the WhiteTiger videos.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 am

~But both of the vehicles are in the same shot..?~

~Forgive me for not Understanding~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_redface

~I'm not really Knowledgeable about Film and Video Techniques~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Herz ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_redface ~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 pm

DreamChild wrote:~But both of the vehicles are in the same shot..?~

~Forgive me for not Understanding~

~or Is It Just Me..?~ - Page 2 Icon_redface

~I'm not really Knowledgeable about Film and Video Techniques~

Seriously? At what time in the video? I'm quite convinced, but I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong, so let me know where you see them both in the same shot and I'll be sure to check it out. Smile

By the way...nothing to be forgiven. Smile We're all in this together.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2