Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!!

+10
alive
Silence
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
emo_pinkt
annieisnotokey
GirlInTheMirror1
ilprincipe
cherry8
carpenoctem
14 posters

Go down

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! Empty Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!!

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:10 pm

I was just watching an interview with LaToya Jackson on a german TV channel. They were talking about him being weak and frail. Then they pointed out a picture from the anouncement at London O2 theatre. They showed MJ's right wrist being deformed. Look at it in the beginning when he grabs the microphone.
I'm sorry but i don't know how to post the link.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! Empty Re: Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!!

Post by cherry8 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Last edited by cherry8 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! Empty Re: Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!!

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:32 pm

I heard of it too...but this just let us spin around.
Who was really on that announcement.
MJ really was in London at this time...but I`m not really sure if this
guy at the announcement was MJ.

This wrist-thing is also discussed in a german forum:
maybe you get here some answers:

http://mjjinvestigation.forumprofi.de/thema-anzeigen-heute-auf-pro-7-interview-mit-la-toya-t176.html
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:33 pm

GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm

So there's an MJ double with a deformed wrist that died on the 25th of June?

I'm loosing my mind. I know I am. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:So there's an MJ double with a deformed wrist that died on the 25th of June?

scratch look at well the wrist on the pics i've posted and compare them to the video, to me they are the same, same wrist that many years ago, not a double...or is it possible to find a double with your same bones? Suspect i don't think so.
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 pm

cherry8 wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:So there's an MJ double with a deformed wrist that died on the 25th of June?

scratch look at well the wrist on the pics i've posted and compare them to the video, to me they are the same, same wrist that many years ago, not a double...or is it possible to find a double with your same bones? Suspect i don't think so.

No, no, no... you didn't get my post (or I didn't explain properly).
If Latoya said MJ was sick, frail and had a deformed wrist BUT we know his wrist is ok and has looked exactly the same for 20+ years... the sick, frail, deformed guy that died is not MJ but a double... affraid
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:54 pm

i agree, annie Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:57 pm

It was MJ at the o2 and the 02 guy certainly didnt look sick and frail. I also want to knwo whats her definition of deformed?

Last edited by emo_pinkt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:08 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
cherry8 wrote:

No, no, no... you didn't get my post (or I didn't explain properly).
If Latoya said MJ was sick, frail and had a deformed wrist BUT we know his wrist is ok and has looked exactly the same for 20+ years... the sick, frail, deformed guy that died is not MJ but a double... affraid

hahaha, ok ok, don't worry, so you were replying Latoya Very Happy .(or maybe is my english)

Well, i don't know who died, but all of them are the same Michael to me, again, same bones Rolling Eyes (i mean, not a double at the O2).

Last edited by cherry8 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:18 pm

That wasn't Michael at the 02 Arena - that was a Good Double not good enough .... Michael never had deformed wrists ... I seen him though the years and I never seen him Frail or Sick really ... Latoya is Talking out Her A** ... she doesn't know what Deformed looks like ... She wanted attention and she got it by Using Her Brother Michael again.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:18 pm

carpenoctem wrote:I was just watching an interview with LaToya Jackson on a german TV channel. They were talking about him being weak and frail. Then they pointed out a picture from the anouncement at London O2 theatre. They showed MJ's right wrist being deformed. Look at it in the beginning when he grabs the microphone.
I'm sorry but i don't know how to post the link.

Ok, I understand what you mean.

Some screen caption of the video.

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! O23Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! O22
Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! O21f[img][/img]

and a close-up :

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! O24b
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:29 pm

what about the wrists from the rehearsal ?
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:36 pm

omg i never saw mj with awrist like that thats incredible all the pics of him singing with mic his wrist wasnt deformed like that was it i think something like that would be noticeable wow good find
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! 1111
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:39 pm

the more i look at it its amazing look at all those lumps wth?
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 pm

alive wrote:the more i look at it its amazing look at all those lumps wth?

yes, I don't know how it's possible at all Suspect
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 pm

omg!!!!!!!!his wrist looks fine in rehearsal pic ahhhhh great find finally some good evidence that theres 2 mjs ohhh im excited
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 pm

ilprincipe wrote:I heard of it too...but this just let us spin around.
Who was really on that announcement.
MJ really was in London at this time...but I`m not really sure if this
guy at the announcement was MJ.

This wrist-thing is also discussed in a german forum:
maybe you get here some answers:

http://mjjinvestigation.forumprofi.de/thema-anzeigen-heute-auf-pro-7-interview-mit-la-toya-t176.html

ilprincipe

we cannot see these links articles can be read by members only
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 pm

alive wrote:omg!!!!!!!!his wrist looks fine in rehearsal pic ahhhhh great find finally some good evidence that theres 2 mjs ohhh im excited

well, it is definitely another angle, but could it look THAT bad from the same angle the o2 one was shot ? dunno

any medics in here ?
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 pm

can someone find a pic of mj holding mic recently and post side by side to check we have to see if its deformed this could be major evidence about 02 guy
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! Michael-jackson-last-rehearsal_1-600x400

looks fine to me
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 pm

alive wrote:can someone find a pic of mj holding mic recently and post side by side to check we have to see if its deformed this could be major evidence about 02 guy

Rolling Eyes i posted three pics with the same angle, more or less, same wrist.
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:57 pm

cherry8 wrote:
alive wrote:can someone find a pic of mj holding mic recently and post side by side to check we have to see if its deformed this could be major evidence about 02 guy

;-)

but were those recent pics ?

for me they did not match that HUGE deformation of the O2 guys wrist
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:00 pm

i dont understnd how one can look so deformed and the other just a boney wrist
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:06 pm

cherry8 wrote:

no offense but deformities like that dont come and go worse here better there its either the same or not and those pics dont show a deformity to the extent of the 02 guys they just appear boney to me except for maybe last one kinda close maybe thats the 02 guy too your wrist would be the same in every pic if it was a deformity and its not in every mj pic so was there a double?
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:24 pm

alive wrote:
cherry8 wrote:

no offense but deformities like that dont come and go worse here better there its either the same or not and those pics dont show a deformity to the extent of the 02 guys they just appear boney to me except for maybe last one kinda close maybe thats the 02 guy too your wrist would be the same in every pic if it was a deformity and its not in every mj pic so was there a double?

scratch i really dont' know, all of this is a bit crazy, but... i still see the same wrist on the pic of Michael with the little tiger and the guy at the O2 (considering the age), or maybe i have a lack of vision pirat
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:33 pm

cherry8 wrote:

scratch i really dont' know, all of this is a bit crazy, but... i still see the same wrist on the pic of Michael with the little tiger and the guy at the O2 (considering the age), or maybe i have a lack of vision pirat

I do not think the tiger pic shows the same deformed wrist. it shows just the bone exposed ...

to really find out we would have to see pics from the same angle with the same movement of the hand / fingers / muscles
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:It was MJ at the o2 and the 02 guy certainly didnt look sick and frail. I also want to knwo whats her definition of deformed?
i know right i mean his wrist looks naturally nomral to me...it doesnt look deformed...his bones just show...oh wait i think i know what she means...because his wrist bone thats on top is supposed to be on the side...i believe
but anyway WHO CARES ABOUT HIS DEFORMED WIRST???
I STILL LOVE MICHAEL!
but great post, i still dont really get you annie are you saying that the michael at the 02 was a fake one and that the real michael was already gone like before this, and that michael doesnt have a deformed wrist?
hold on imma go look at pictures of him from a verrrrrrry long time ago...to look at his wrist
http://twitery.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-younger.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/06/26/gal_jackson-12.jpg
i looked at many pictures but none of them has a deformed wrist...not that i see

Annie can You Explain To Me What You Mean?
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Silence wrote:
cherry8 wrote:

I do not think the tiger pic shows the same deformed wrist. it shows just the bone exposed ...

to really find out we would have to see pics from the same angle with the same movement of the hand / fingers / muscles

yeah we need a recent pic at same angle side by side to compare come on guys we can find one study
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:04 pm

This has nothing to do with the wrist thing, but looking for pics about it, i have found this link. It's just to show you how the media (or some people) is always trying to fool us or... they post things without any verification. Just look at the pics and read the short info about them; and then read the first comment by 'I was there'

Evil or Very Mad

http://celebrities.gearlive.com/vip/article/q209-michael-jacksons-last-video-shoot-in-pictures/
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 pm

cherry8 wrote:This has nothing to do with the wrist thing, but looking for pics about it, i have found this link. It's just to show you how the media (or some people) is always trying to fool us or... they post things without any verification. Just look at the pics and read the short info about them; and then read the first comment by 'I was there'

Evil or Very Mad

http://celebrities.gearlive.com/vip/article/q209-michael-jacksons-last-video-shoot-in-pictures/

wow what a buzz kill...stupid people haha
that 'i was there' person told them!
but why would they post those pictures and try to trick people?
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 pm

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:

I was just being cheeky at what LaToya said and the whole "sick frail" expression that the ambulance guys also used.

So... we know that MJ's wrist is not deformed and it looks the same through the years (even the O2 guy). And we also know that he wasn't looking sick and frail.

But... LaToya says he was sick, frail and deformed & the ambulance guys say he was sick, frail & old.

Therefore, the sick, frail, old, deformed guy that died and that LaToya "mistakenly" identified as her brother is an impostor and not the real MJ.

I hope I made myself clear now and WILL THE REAL MJ PLEASE STAND UP?
affraid
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 pm

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:
cherry8 wrote:This has nothing to do with the wrist thing, but looking for pics about it, i have found this link. It's just to show you how the media (or some people) is always trying to fool us or... they post things without any verification. Just look at the pics and read the short info about them; and then read the first comment by 'I was there'

Evil or Very Mad

WHAT ?!?!?!?!

so why do you believe an anonymous poster who does what every cheater does: saying i was there and i know but can't prove because blablabla ??

come on, it's right to be sceptical to the media, but it is even more right to be sceptical about anonymous posts in the net
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:21 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:

I was just being cheeky at what LaToya said and the whole "sick frail" expression that the ambulance guys also used.

So... we know that MJ's wrist is not deformed and it looks the same through the years (even the O2 guy). And we also know that he wasn't looking sick and frail.

But... LaToya says he was sick, frail and deformed & the ambulance guys say he was sick, frail & old.

Therefore, the sick, frail, old, deformed guy that died and that LaToya "mistakenly" identified as her brother is an impostor and not the real MJ.

I hope I made myself clear now and WILL THE REAL MJ PLEASE STAND UP?
affraid

I just watched the repetition of the TV show.

Latoya didn't say anything about MJ being sick, frail, old, deformed

It was the off speaker. Thought this should be cleared up. I remember that I've seen parts of the interview 2 or 3 weeks ago anyway, so it wasn't really new footage
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Silence wrote:

I just watched the repetition of the TV show.

Latoya didn't say anything about MJ being sick, frail, old, deformed

It was the off speaker. Thought this should be cleared up. I remember that I've seen parts of the interview 2 or 3 weeks ago anyway, so it wasn't really new footage

Oh, well. Thanks for clearing that up.

The OP said:
"I was just watching an interview with LaToya Jackson on a german TV channel. They were talking about him being weak and frail." I assumed "They" in this context meant LaToya & Interviewer.

Anyway, I was making a joke. Don't read to much into it.

Rolling Eyes
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Rolling Eyes

no need to roll your eyes
tongue
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Silence wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Rolling Eyes

no need to roll your eyes
tongue

lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Silence wrote:
STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

WHAT ?!?!?!?!

so why do you believe an anonymous poster who does what every cheater does: saying i was there and i know but can't prove because blablabla ??

come on, it's right to be sceptical to the media, but it is even more right to be sceptical about anonymous posts in the net

pale

No, i don't believe everything i read, of course, not me, but in this case it is evident that those pics (FROM MY POINT OF VIEW,and i never claim to know everything or to be right) don't match Michael's look and weight along these last months scratch (maybe that person is telling the truth or maybe not, who knows? but he is not saying anything serious or completely bad)

Neutral
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 pm

We need to do screen caps from In The Closet, cause there we can see his wrist nude, to compare.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:We need to do screen caps from In The Closet, cause there we can see his wrist nude, to compare.

Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! Inthecloset
Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! Inthecloset3
Micharl Jackson O2-look at his right wrist!! Inthecloset2
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm

CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm

@ silence: I suppose you are from germany.
In the other forum they described this "deformed wrist" as >Überbein<
in english: ganglion or bible bump (if my dictionary is right)...
so it`s not a fatal disease...
I compared several pics of MJ but i didn`t see that his wrists are deformed..
I`m not sure....

I have to work for the moment...I`ll leave work in about 5 hrs.
Then I will return to the other forum and translate the important parts.

Cu later Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 am

I never said thad it was LaToya that said MJ's wrist was deformed. I try my best in writing english but sometimes i seem to sound not clear enough. I'm sorry.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:19 am

Oh please carpenoctem....forthere your Latin maybe better than your english.
And La Toya is confusing...so it`s not your fault Smile

To express myself in this forum i use this...and it really helps me a lot ....
I can recommend this:
http://www.dict.cc/

you can type english OR german words for your translation...
Good luck further on. Cool
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:39 am

Thank you ilprincipe. I'M sure it'll help me express myself better Very Happy
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:37 am

i read on another thread about a website that says there are two Michaels one before(black) and one after(white) the pepsi accident but the picture of him with the tiger shows the same bone formation in the right wrist. so there goes that theory. maybe his 'performance' at the O2 Arena was indeed part of the performance. this is supposed to be the 'greatest show on earth'. if he does plan on coming back maybe this was one of our first clues.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum