Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad?

+17
doubleo
ishealive
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Sweet1
kdkennedy74
ilprincipe
mommy
Pammy
hungry
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Truth_or_Dare
GirlSaturday
StenniZ
rowdyangel
MJJ1982
EarthAngel90
nlb
21 posters

Go down

Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Empty Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad?

Post by nlb Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad?
Big names were promised, but right now fans aren’t happy with lineup

updated 11:06 a.m. ET, Thurs., Sept . 10, 2009

VIENNA, Austria - It was supposed to be a thriller. Now it just looks bad. Jermaine Jackson promised some of the planet's biggest stars would take the stage in front of a 17th century palace in Vienna for what's been billed as the major global tribute to Michael Jackson. So far, though, he hasn't delivered top acts like Madonna for the Sept. 26 outdoor concert. And two of the supposedly
confirmed headliners announced this week — Mary J. Blige and Chris Brown — apparently are out. Blige's publicist says she has another commitment, a person close to the situation told The Associated Press in Los Angeles that Brown won't perform either and a spokeswoman for Natalie Cole suggested she, too, is iffy. That leaves a smattering of B-list artists such as Sister Sledge, Akon and German boy band US5 — and unhappy fans who paid up to $745 for VIP seats have a stern message for organizers still scrambling for talent: Don't stop 'til you get enough.

"The lineup announced so far really disappoints me," said Dieter Kircher, 36, of Vienna, who shelled out $91 on a standing-room ticket to the event outside Vienna's former imperial Schoenbrunn Palace. "I can only hope some real stars will come."
Austrian media ran withering headlines Thursday about the much-hyped tribute to the King of Pop, who died June 25 in Los Angeles, denouncing it as a flop. "Chaos and cancellations," the daily Heute said. Public broadcaster ORF called the lineup a "farce" and a "debacle." "Right now, the list of 'stars' probably wouldn't even fill the Vienna Stadthalle," an arena in the Austrian capital that draws top acts, ORF said.

Jermaine Jackson told reporters in Berlin on Thursday that he spoke with Blige and Brown, and that Blige said she wanted to take part but was committed to a Gucci fashion show engagement in Milan. Michael "meant so much to her," he said. He said Stevie Wonder was trying to work out a way to perform despite a full schedule.
Brown, who is serving five years' probation for beating his former girlfriend, Rihanna, would need a judge's permission for any international travel, a Los Angeles court spokeswoman said Wednesday. No motion to do so has been filed, and the person with knowledge of the singer's situation said none would be filed.
On Wednesday, in London, Jermaine Jackson also said he hoped R. Kelly would sign on. Tribute promoter Georg Kindel would neither confirm nor deny a possible Kelly appearance. Jackson and Kindel plan to hold a news conference in Vienna sometime next week to announce further details about the lineup.
Kindel said earlier this week that up to two dozen artists were expected to perform some of Michael Jackson's greatest hits — including "Thriller," "Billie Jean," "Black or White" and "Bad" — on a large stage with a crown on its roof to be erected on the palace grounds. He said 65,000 fans were expected. Over the course of the evening, Jermaine will sing a virtual duet with his
late brother, probably with video of Michael to be projected onto
nearby walls, organizers said. In that respect, Kindel said Thursday, "the star of the event is Michael Jackson."
But the hype that has surrounded the event since it was unveiled led manyfans to believe that superstars of Madonna's or U2's caliber would appear. When tickets went on sale online last month, the Web sites offering them went down for hours because of a crush of interest.

Kindel defended the lineup so far. "If someone
wins nine Grammy Awards, is that a top star?" he asked. "Who is A-list? Who is B-list? Who is a star? Everyone has his own musical tastes." Jermaine Jackson has said he's negotiating with broadcasters for licensing rights to a global tribute telecast that would air the concert live to 1 billion fans worldwide, but he hasn't said whether an agreement has been reached. Members
of the late pop star's family and his children are expected to attend. Organizers sought to refute published reports suggesting Jackson relatives are unhappy about the Vienna tribute and don't plan to come — they screened a video Thursday in Berlin in which Jackson's mother, Katherine, said she fully supports the event. "I'm sure the show is going to be fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing you there," she said. Jermaine Jackson has said that Vienna — a surprise venue — was chosen because his brother "loved castles," and because Jermaine was impressed with
how a smaller tribute held in July outside a mothballed nuclear power plant was organized. The city of Vienna, which considers the tribute a potentially huge tourism boost, has pledged up to $870,000 to help underwrite the cost of diverting traffic, providing security and producing a promotional video. Deputy
mayor Renate Brauner told the Austria Press Agency on Thursday that it's not too late to put the brakes on that spending. But Brauner said she hopes the tribute preparations regain momentum. "As a fan of Michael Jackson, it would make me happy if some big names came," she said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32777577/ns/entertainment-music/

Jermaine
Jackson has said he's negotiating with broadcasters for licensing
rights to a global tribute telecast that would air the concert live to
1 billion fans worldwide, but he hasn't said whether an agreement has
been reached.

So now it might not even be televised? WTH is Jermaine doing?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Empty Re: Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad?

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Sounds like 50/50 chance of anything acutally happening ... Never know for sure though .... the outcome may change.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Empty Re: Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad?

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm

WTH..........

It's getting worse everyday....

But..... Maybe they just try to mislead everyone, or how do I say it....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Turning into an even bigger farce! I honestly can't see this happening now.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:07 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:WTH..........

It's getting worse everyday....

But..... Maybe they just try to mislead everyone, or how do I say it....

Indeed, it's getting more and more unbelievable every day. If they don't even know who's going to perform, how in the world are they going to prepare and rehearse on such short notice. Especially since (according to Jermaine) it's supposed to be the biggest thing ever???? I'm starting to doubt whether this thing is ever actually intended to take place. But if so, what could be the meaning/goal of all this hype and promises???
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Kindel defended the lineup so far. "If someone wins nine Grammy Awards, is that a top star?" he asked. "Who is A-list? Who is B-list? Who is a star? Everyone has his own musical tastes."

I am still laughing over his statement. I would loved to have been present when he spoke to see firsthand if he had a straight face or was choking on laughter himself.

nlb wrote:Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad?
Big names were promised, but right now fans aren’t happy with lineup

updated 11:06 a.m. ET, Thurs., Sept . 10, 2009

VIENNA, Austria - It was supposed to be a thriller. Now it just looks bad. Jermaine Jackson promised some of the planet's biggest stars would take the stage in front of a 17th century palace in Vienna for what's been billed as the major global tribute to Michael Jackson. So far, though, he hasn't delivered top acts like Madonna for the Sept. 26 outdoor concert. And two of the supposedly
confirmed headliners announced this week — Mary J. Blige and Chris Brown — apparently are out. Blige's publicist says she has another commitment, a person close to the situation told The Associated Press in Los Angeles that Brown won't perform either and a spokeswoman for Natalie Cole suggested she, too, is iffy. That leaves a smattering of B-list artists such as Sister Sledge, Akon and German boy band US5 — and unhappy fans who paid up to $745 for VIP seats have a stern message for organizers still scrambling for talent: Don't stop 'til you get enough.

"The lineup announced so far really disappoints me," said Dieter Kircher, 36, of Vienna, who shelled out $91 on a standing-room ticket to the event outside Vienna's former imperial Schoenbrunn Palace. "I can only hope some real stars will come."
Austrian media ran withering headlines Thursday about the much-hyped tribute to the King of Pop, who died June 25 in Los Angeles, denouncing it as a flop. "Chaos and cancellations," the daily Heute said. Public broadcaster ORF called the lineup a "farce" and a "debacle." "Right now, the list of 'stars' probably wouldn't even fill the Vienna Stadthalle," an arena in the Austrian capital that draws top acts, ORF said.

Jermaine Jackson told reporters in Berlin on Thursday that he spoke with Blige and Brown, and that Blige said she wanted to take part but was committed to a Gucci fashion show engagement in Milan. Michael "meant so much to her," he said. He said Stevie Wonder was trying to work out a way to perform despite a full schedule.
Brown, who is serving five years' probation for beating his former girlfriend, Rihanna, would need a judge's permission for any international travel, a Los Angeles court spokeswoman said Wednesday. No motion to do so has been filed, and the person with knowledge of the singer's situation said none would be filed.
On Wednesday, in London, Jermaine Jackson also said he hoped R. Kelly would sign on. Tribute promoter Georg Kindel would neither confirm nor deny a possible Kelly appearance. Jackson and Kindel plan to hold a news conference in Vienna sometime next week to announce further details about the lineup.
Kindel said earlier this week that up to two dozen artists were expected to perform some of Michael Jackson's greatest hits — including "Thriller," "Billie Jean," "Black or White" and "Bad" — on a large stage with a crown on its roof to be erected on the palace grounds. He said 65,000 fans were expected. Over the course of the evening, Jermaine will sing a virtual duet with his
late brother, probably with video of Michael to be projected onto
nearby walls, organizers said. In that respect, Kindel said Thursday, "the star of the event is Michael Jackson."
But the hype that has surrounded the event since it was unveiled led manyfans to believe that superstars of Madonna's or U2's caliber would appear. When tickets went on sale online last month, the Web sites offering them went down for hours because of a crush of interest.

Kindel defended the lineup so far. "If someone
wins nine Grammy Awards, is that a top star?" he asked. "Who is A-list? Who is B-list? Who is a star? Everyone has his own musical tastes." Jermaine Jackson has said he's negotiating with broadcasters for licensing rights to a global tribute telecast that would air the concert live to 1 billion fans worldwide, but he hasn't said whether an agreement has been reached. Members
of the late pop star's family and his children are expected to attend. Organizers sought to refute published reports suggesting Jackson relatives are unhappy about the Vienna tribute and don't plan to come — they screened a video Thursday in Berlin in which Jackson's mother, Katherine, said she fully supports the event. "I'm sure the show is going to be fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing you there," she said. Jermaine Jackson has said that Vienna — a surprise venue — was chosen because his brother "loved castles," and because Jermaine was impressed with
how a smaller tribute held in July outside a mothballed nuclear power plant was organized. The city of Vienna, which considers the tribute a potentially huge tourism boost, has pledged up to $870,000 to help underwrite the cost of diverting traffic, providing security and producing a promotional video. Deputy
mayor Renate Brauner told the Austria Press Agency on Thursday that it's not too late to put the brakes on that spending. But Brauner said she hopes the tribute preparations regain momentum. "As a fan of Michael Jackson, it would make me happy if some big names came," she said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32777577/ns/entertainment-music/

Jermaine
Jackson has said he's negotiating with broadcasters for licensing
rights to a global tribute telecast that would air the concert live to
1 billion fans worldwide, but he hasn't said whether an agreement has
been reached.

So now it might not even be televised? WTH is Jermaine doing?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 pm

It's kinda sad if you think about it! This is supposed to be about MJ and honoring him and his music; why don't any of the big stars want to do it? And why is the family so against it? I can't seem to understand...Is it all about the money? Or is there more to it?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:It's kinda sad if you think about it! This is supposed to be about MJ and honoring him and his music; why don't any of the big stars want to do it? And why is the family so against it? I can't seem to understand...Is it all about the money? Or is there more to it?

I agree with you 1000000%. Its too weird that no one wants to be a part of this. I mean, we ARE talking about Michael Jackson arent we?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 pm

I really hope he's alive and behind all of this madness; otherwise it's toooo sad! This tribute, the family cashing in on his death...it's too much BS! Seems like he's treated like a money making machine even after "death" Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Icon_sad
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:It's kinda sad if you think about it! This is supposed to be about MJ and honoring him and his music; why don't any of the big stars want to do it? And why is the family so against it? I can't seem to understand...Is it all about the money? Or is there more to it?

I agree with you 1000000%. Its too weird that no one wants to be a part of this. I mean, we ARE talking about Michael Jackson arent we?
Yeah, and a lot of the performers asked to go on stage used to say in interviews, "I wouldn't be singing if it weren't for Michael Jackson."
Then why won't they perform at the OFFICIAL Michael Jackson tribute?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 pm

No totally agree with you all.... its sooo sad and i hope that all this will end soon
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Honestly, I don't want to see a bunch of A-, B, C, D-list perfomers trying to pay tribute to Michael. I only want the real thing.
To me, the worst thing was when Madonna had a dancer at her concert 1-2 days after his death paying tribute, by doing his moves. Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Icon_pale
There is and will for always only be one Michael Jackson and no one can take his place.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 pm

If I was one of those people that spent that kind of $ for a concert like this, Id be pissed beyond belief right now.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm

It was reported that the TTI dancers will also perform at the tribute...
I also follow some of the dancers on Twitter...
Timor Steffens wrote a long time nothing...
then he tweeted about his food...

and since 2 days he twittered about "REHEARSALS"...
here what he has twittered:

In the car on my way to rehearsal...but first a robeks!
9:25 PM Sep 9th from TwitterBerry

Just finisht rehearsal...and now heading to the gym to work out and swim....very very nice:D working hard is living dreams!
4:35 AM Sep 9th from TwitterBerry

http://twitter.com/timordance
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Another now gone apparently:

MJ's Vienna Tribute -- Another One Bites the Dust

Posted Sep 10th 2009 2:56PM by TMZ Staff
Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? 0910_cole_exWe're not sure what the hell Jermaine Jackson was thinking when he announced the lineup for the Vienna tribute concert for Michael -- because Natalie Cole isn't gonna be there either.

Cole's rep tells us the singer definitely won't show at the tribute because she's set to attend an event with the Dalai Lama in Memphis around the same time Jermaine told the world she'd be in Vienna.

Jermaine also said Chris Brown and Mary J. Blige were going to perform -- but they've also denied being involved with the event.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 pm

"Tribute Concert"

Hmm. What do I see here - 7 letters in 'tribute' and 7 letters in 'concert".

77. That number 7 is getting around a bit me thinks!!!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Now that I think of it....a possible reason for all those stars not wanting to perform at the tribute could be that they see it as a money-making thing. I other words, they don't agree with the way Jermaine is setting it up....any thoughts?
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Jermaine better perform a little C.Y.A. and QUICK!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm

nlb wrote:Another now gone apparently:

MJ's Vienna Tribute -- Another One Bites the Dust

Posted Sep 10th 2009 2:56PM by TMZ Staff
Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? 0910_cole_exWe're not sure what the hell Jermaine Jackson was thinking when he announced the lineup for the Vienna tribute concert for Michael -- because Natalie Cole isn't gonna be there either.

Cole's rep tells us the singer definitely won't show at the tribute because she's set to attend an event with the Dalai Lama in Memphis around the same time Jermaine told the world she'd be in Vienna.

Jermaine also said Chris Brown and Mary J. Blige were going to perform -- but they've also denied being involved with the event.

oh my... either they are all in on it (just kidding)or wtf is goin on ? I mean.... this makes no sense to me .... why announce all these "stars" and then nobody ever said they wanted to
perform on a tribute concert for ehm HELLOO??? THE KING OF POP???? Suspect i bet they kinda boykott the concert because they think its just money making thing
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:59 pm

I would be satisfied to see just MJ....who needs all these C-, D-celebs?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:00 pm

They could also be fearful of "guilt by association". Suppose as a worst case scenerio, Jermaine is being money-hungry and exploiting the memory of his brother. No reputable A, B or even C list person wants that type of cloud hanging over their head (or career).

StenniZ wrote:Now that I think of it....a possible reason for all those stars not wanting to perform at the tribute could be that they see it as a money-making thing. I other words, they don't agree with the way Jermaine is setting it up....any thoughts?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:02 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:They could also be fearful of "guilt by association". Suppose as a worst case scenerio, Jermaine is being money-hungry and exploiting the memory of his brother. No reputable A, B or even C list person wants that type of cloud hanging over their head (or career).

StenniZ wrote:Now that I think of it....a possible reason for all those stars not wanting to perform at the tribute could be that they see it as a money-making thing. I other words, they don't agree with the way Jermaine is setting it up....any thoughts?

Precisely what I meant. Appearantly my English isn't good enough to come up with a beautiful term such as: "guilt by association"! Thanks for that! Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Why wouldn't they say something about it then? They keep coming up with excuses of how busy they are. That just makes them look like they don't care...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Your English is just fine.

I do not speak a second language although I took French courses as a child. Languages are not easy to learn especially when you have to work around slang terms and dialects.

Note to all French-speaking members, please do not speak any French to me since I have forgotten most of what I learned.
Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol

StenniZ wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:They could also be fearful of "guilt by association". Suppose as a worst case scenerio, Jermaine is being money-hungry and exploiting the memory of his brother. No reputable A, B or even C list person wants that type of cloud hanging over their head (or career).

Precisely what I meant. Appearantly my English isn't good enough to come up with a beautiful term such as: "guilt by association"! Thanks for that! Smile
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:16 pm

That makes sense. Could also be why Jermaine is pushing Katherine to be assoicated with it. Katherine offers stablity and trust-worthness to the project.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:29 pm

mommy wrote:Honestly, I don't want to see a bunch of A-, B, C, D-list perfomers trying to pay tribute to Michael. I only want the real thing.
To me, the worst thing was when Madonna had a dancer at her concert 1-2 days after his death paying tribute, by doing his moves. Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Icon_pale
There is and will for always only be one Michael Jackson and no one can take his place.

I will second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth that comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm

The people in the Entertainment Industry are no fools. They know what's up. I recall watching the inside of the music industry on something several months ago. One of the Entertainers said the public never knows what's really going on behind the scenes. They know the 411 on everyone in their world. Of course, they know what Jermaine is up to by trying to line his pockets in the name of his brother MJ. No one wants that stigma. This was premeditated by Jermaine in the first place when he made promises he couldn't keep and sole those tickets with no refund possible. What a snake! He still doesn't get how much MJ is loved. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm

I reeeeeeeaaally want to know why noone wants to go. I hope you´re right Sweet1.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Everything the Jacksons have done lately has been contradicted and pushed back. Why would Jermaine spend a few months organising this event and even announcing it to the world for it to fall apart a few days later. I think there's more to this than meets the eye. Jermaine and his family have been in the music business most of their lives, they are not stupid. Everything they've done lately has made the news and there's been drama behind it, the burial how many times were we told MJ was buried. So far it's all been keeping MJ in the news.
My parents even heard about this tribute and they wouldn't be keeping up with MJ news at all they'd be more into current affairs and such.
It's just my opinion but I think this is just hype for the tribute and whatever else is after it.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:03 pm

The family wants to make money out of everything... The merchandise, the movie, this show...... I don't like that at all.....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm

I've been following you guys for a while, cause like you a lot of this just wasn't adding up. Now, they've either given up the game or Jermaine is delusional. Watch the youtube video with jermaine on the michael jackson tribute. They open up saying that Michael is going to join Jermaine on stage. What's up with this? Has Jermaine lost his mind or is this the big comeback?
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:39 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I reeeeeeeaaally want to know why noone wants to go. I hope you´re right Sweet1.

Im going. You can count on that. I need to get some answers.
I will run to the stage and hug this "hologram" If I fall over, its just a hologram and not Mike, if I dont, its Michael.

keep en eye on me, I might need someone to help me get out of prison lol!

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Haha you can count on us
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:13 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I reeeeeeeaaally want to know why noone wants to go. I hope you´re right Sweet1.

I will run to the stage and hug this "hologram" If I fall over, its just a hologram and not Mike, if I dont, its Michael.

keep en eye on me, I might need someone to help me get out of prison Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol

MY B MJ - > That was just too funny. We will definately keep an eye on you and bail you out if necessary
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:31 pm

ok,so high ticket prices,no guaranteed performers,no rehearsals(?) line-up keeps changing,this is WHY michael DIDNT want to be involved with his family and concerts or performances etc. anymore,they cant get and keep their act together long enough to pull it off.iwould have figured usher,chris brown,etc. would definalty be there,as they have said many times,they are only doing what they do today because of michael,so whats going on?i know if i was gonna pay that much money I WANT TO KNOW who exactly i am going to see,and jermaine now saying that aout michael being projected onto the walls?how is that doing a duet on stage?this is crazy.they just keep adding to the mix up and strange but true stories
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:49 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol Can't wait to see it..... But I think when it IS Michael, you will get down too...... Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Icon_wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:54 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,so high ticket prices,no guaranteed performers,no rehearsals(?) line-up keeps changing,this is WHY michael DIDNT want to be involved with his family and concerts or performances etc. anymore,they cant get and keep their act together long enough to pull it off.iwould have figured usher,chris brown,etc. would definalty be there,as they have said many times,they are only doing what they do today because of michael,so whats going on?i know if i was gonna pay that much money I WANT TO KNOW who exactly i am going to see,and jermaine now saying that aout michael being projected onto the walls?how is that doing a duet on stage?this is crazy.they just keep adding to the mix up and strange but true stories

We all know the other members of the Jackson 5 needed the money in the past, they wanted more and more. Michael was not like that.
I'm getting sick of hearing things about the family making money after his 'death'.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:07 am

cause they do not want to participate of another circus. Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:19 am

nlb wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

keep en eye on me, I might need someone to help me get out of prison Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol

Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol
thats funny Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad? Lol
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:52 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

Why wouldn't they say something about it then? They keep coming up with excuses of how busy they are. That just makes them look like they don't care...

True...good point! You'ld indeed expect at least one or some ofthem to come up with an explanation like that. Smile Whatever can it be:?:
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 am

Perhaps...(just thinking here)....it's because they are not going to be paid for their performance? Being a tribute and such? Not sure, but that could also be a reason why they don't wanna talk about that being the reason for not showing up. Even though most of them probably make more than enough money allready....
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down