Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to get this off my chest!

+4
emanviam
EarthAngel90
mjssoulmate
marsheliamorgan
8 posters

Go down

I need to get this off my chest! Empty I need to get this off my chest!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Im sorry for this, but if I have to live with this for another day (wich I obviesly do) i need to write down what I feel. I need to write it to Michael. I hope its okey? I just wanted to share it with all of you, mabye it can help, some of you aswell.

My Beloved Michael!

It has almost been 3 months since you went missing, it drives me crazy.
You took a part of me with you, you know that? Im not blameing you, not at all, I know that you did what you had to do, to make it right for yourself. I just dont get how it all got this far? Did anyone harm you, or threatnet to harm you? Oh, I really hope not, that would just break my heart.

This has been very hard for me, Ive been so sick, since I "lost" you, Ive been throwing up for 3 months, I lost over 40 pounds, it has been really hard on me. But dont worry, my body has started to coap.
Where did you go Mike? Are you planning on getting back? Its killing me, not knowing where you are, and if you are safe or not.
I pray to God every night asking him to keep you safe, not to leave you`re site for even a minute.
Ive been trying to protect you`re children in here as good as I could, because I just hate it, when I see the media or people beeing cruel to them, they are so innocent.

Michael are you aware of how much you are missed?? Do you know that the world is suffering, because we "lost" you?? Dont get me wrong this is not ment in a bad way.
Dont worry about ever performing again, cause to be honest, it doesent really matter to me, all that matters, is that you are safe, well, and alive. Please give me a sign, anything Throw a waterballoon or a pie at me anything Smile

I miss you and love you so much, I cant put it into words. Please come back soon Mike, please. My heart is bleeding

Back to top Go down

I need to get this off my chest! Empty Re: I need to get this off my chest!

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm

what a heartfelt letter,i hope u feel better now,just know you are not alone in your pain and prayers for michael,love you and please take care of yourself,we need you on here helping with clues,AND U GOTTA STAY WELL for his return,even if not to perform,just to know that he is ok,you wouldnt want to miss that,blessings to you i hope you and WE all get what we are after and wont have to wait much longer,the pain is unbearable,and indescriable, hugs
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 pm

ditto! I need to get this off my chest! Icon_smile
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Ditto.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Beautiful thoughts!!!

Much love for you, my beloved!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:02 pm

We all miss him, MBMJ, some of us miss him more than others. I haven't had a single night within the past two months or so where I wasn't staying up late, thinking about how much he means to me, to us, to the world. That's why I hate going to bed, and I try to put it off for as long as possible. I've taken advantage of him so much before June 25th.
Oh god, I'm going to start crying again.
Please keep good care of yourself. I dont want him to come back to find out that one of his most loving, kind and dedicated fans hasn't been eating food for a few days. Do it for him, and for me.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 pm

@MBMJ and others: You are so incredibly sweet. We need to hang in there and continue the work he started. The world needs you so you need to take care of yourself! And who knows, maybe he will return at some point.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Willa wrote:@MBMJ and others: You are so incredibly sweet. We need to hang in there and continue the work he started. The world needs you so you need to take care of yourself! And who knows, maybe he will return at some point.

YES! We must stay toghether! He will be very proud of us if we do! Be strong sweety!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 am

Thank you so much guys, for all you`re sweet messages. I just needed to let it out. You have no idea, how much I love him. The thought of not knowing where he is, is killing me. You are right, we need to stay trong for him, he would be so proud.

@Hungry, Sweetie, please dont cry, Im here for you, whenever you need me, you can PM me, Ill be there okey hon?.

Smile, you have too

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 am

Hugs to all...please eat.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Im done. I miss him so badly. I need to get this off my chest! Icon_sad I need to get this off my chest! Icon_sad I need to get this off my chest! Icon_sad
I dont wanna play hide and seek anymore..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down