Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need something out of my chest/of my chest(what is the way to say that in english style?:P)

+4
ishealive
~~Kristy~~
Rach
MJFOREVER
8 posters

Go down

Just need something out of my chest/of my chest(what is the way to say that in english style?:P) Empty Just need something out of my chest/of my chest(what is the way to say that in english style?:P)

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm

hmmm i dont want to be rude, sound stupid or anything but maybe its just me(proboply) but why do i get the feeling that everybody is talking about mj like hes dead, never coming back type of thing, included myself Crying or Very sad
Maybe i need some sleep Rolling Eyes
Im losing the hope a little bit, cause i got the feeling were going in to circles, no new clues or anything these days, people who are saying were getting close and stuff like that, wel my question is THEN WHERE THE F... IS HE Sad Sad Sad Sad .
I was listening to his dangerous album while driving home and even at my work i was thinking about mj all the time like why did he do this, will he ever come back, is he alive is he dead, and if so why is god punising mj and us so hard then(im not that spiritial but i believe in god a little bit in some way Neutral ), all those F...... lies in the media

Sorry for the negative topic but im uhm Question i dont know just sad i gues? Crying or Very sad
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Just need something out of my chest/of my chest(what is the way to say that in english style?:P) Empty Re: Just need something out of my chest/of my chest(what is the way to say that in english style?:P)

Post by Rach Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Awww Honey, please don't be sad.

I know yesterday was tough on a lot of us because of Michael's birthday but some excellent progress has been made today on Michael's "real" nae and his will so please have a look at that.

I certainly haven't given up hope yet and I hope others haven't either Smile

*big hugs to you* xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Just need something out of my chest/of my chest(what is the way to say that in english style?:P) Empty Re: Just need something out of my chest/of my chest(what is the way to say that in english style?:P)

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Awww please don't be sad.We are making progress here.We are fitting the pieces to the puzzle together.Please do not give up.We will solve this mystery look how far we are and I refuse to give up now.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:42 pm

I haven't given up either and I don't plan to anytime soon.
Stay strong. Smile
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:50 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:hmmm i dont want to be rude, sound stupid or anything but maybe its just me(proboply) but why do i get the feeling that everybody is talking about mj like hes dead, never coming back type of thing, included myself Crying or Very sad
Im losing the hope a little bit, cause i got the feeling were going in to circles, no new clues or anything these days, people who are saying were getting close and stuff like that, wel my question is THEN WHERE THE F... IS HE Sad Sad Sad Sad .
I was listening to his dangerous album while driving home and even at my work i was thinking about mj all the time like why did he do this, will he ever come back, is he alive is he dead, and if so why is god punising mj and us so hard then(im not that spiritial but i believe in god a little bit in some way Neutral ), all those F...... lies in the media

Sorry for the negative topic but im uhm Question i dont know just sad i gues? Crying or Very sad

Don't be sad. You are most definitely NOT rude or stupid. Its alright to feel a little sad. I know yesterday was really hard for me, I wanted something really big to happen. When it didn't I was crushed. But then I realized that I did sort of get something out of yesterday. Watching BET, they had interviews of people who love Michael, They talked about what a great person he is. That gave me more hope than anything. I'm not sure why, but it did. At the moment it might seem like were going in circles, but its just like a road block. you have to find a detour, to get around it. Like I said on a different thread. This is a like a huge 10000 piece puzzle. Its gonna be difficult tp put together all the pieces. But you have to have faith that in the long run, it will finally come together. I have never given up hope, and never will. If we stick together, we will figure this "puzzle" out. PM me if you ever need anything. Big hugs and lots of love to you I love you
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Don't Give up ... I am not & you shouldn't either .... Keep the Faith !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks for those sweet comments it realy cheered? me up a little Smile
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Thank you for your words!! I actually needed such beautiful words...

He is ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE !!!!

Ditto.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:35 pm

emanviam wrote:Thank you for your words!! I actually needed such beautiful words...

He is ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE !!!!

Ditto.

Those are so beautiul words. I love seeing those words Smile
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 pm

I'm not giving up, and neither should anyone else unless they feel like they have come to a conclusion and there is nothing that can change their minds. In that case then it's a parting of ways for them and their part in the quest has come to an end.
As long as you don't feel that way then you still have faith - everyone has up and down days. Sometimes the down days are real downers but have faith that you'll pull out of it and feel better.

I know a lot of people felt down yesterday because it was Michael's birthday and everyone expected some big 'news' but I like the fact that it was quiet, it was full of silent and celebratory remembrance and it was wonderful and non-dramatic. Nothing came to spoil it and really - no news is good news after the tumultous past few days.

Take care of yourself Hon, and don't let yourself get too down or consumed by it. remember you are Number 1 and you have to take care of yourself first and foremost.
xxxxx
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:43 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:hmmm i dont want to be rude, sound stupid or anything but maybe its just me(proboply) but why do i get the feeling that everybody is talking about mj like hes dead, never coming back type of thing, included myself Crying or Very sad

Honey! I understand how you feel, but please dont give up. There is more proof to Michael beeing alive, than the other way around.

Keep up the faith sweetie, he is not dead, Im sure of that.

Everyone knows that Angels cannot die

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Well said MBMJ.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum