Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute moved to 2010!!

+38
flory24
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Harleyblonde
rowdyangel
jpresley
iLOVEu
MiaPaparazzi
illusionist
dianafan
kdkennedy74
beverleyflossy
just_friend
SeeingClues
StenniZ
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
yaya
dunno_it
J.J_loves_MJ
MJJ1982
GirlSaturday
MJfan777
Anika20
YveLoVesMJ
ilprincipe
PinkLizard
pumpkin
little fairy90
dontmakeitfactual
shirley-grace
ballongiraf
Bitten
EarthAngel90
marsheliamorgan
Truth_or_Dare
DreamsComeTrue
MJSmile4Us
See
Smelly
42 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tribute moved to 2010!!

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 am

Sorry for this, but i'm starting to hate him.....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:JJ_loves_MJ:

Me too - I just shut my ears and eyes when I see or hear Jermaine. just ruines my whole day when he surfaces.. and as for Neverland, I think Jermaine is so persistent aobut 'burying' Michael to make money for himself from turning it into a place like Graceland..Katherine as well as the rest of the Jacksons are reported to be against the idea and I pray that it stays that way - ugh I just want to throw him into a hole - he's so full of BS - he's Michael's backbone? he's freakn insane!!

yup.

ALso, wasnt forest lawn chosen because of the strict security? How can you possibly have the same security at neverland? That'd be a very costly affair....and i very much doubt that Jermaine will pay for that!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:Honestly, for me the hoax is kinda over. I have no doubt that in June 2010 there will be no Tribute but a concert performed by Michael. If I am wrong, cest la vie, but all this story is weird. First we learned yesterday that Michael's "body" could be exhumed because Jermaine wants to bury him at Neverland. Why there if Michael hates that ranch?
Then the postponement of the Tribute, from September 26th 2009 to June 2010 its very weird. All the stories we read in the newspapers arent written by the media, but the Jackson family "spokeman" mr Jermaine.
Lets think at something stupid and then say the opposite. Michael Jackson story changes DAILY.
We can also predict the day when the "Tribute" will take place: JUNE 25TH.
Nothing in this story is adding up. There are only lies. The only one who posses the TRUTH is Michael. I am kinda tired of Jermaine.

Michael's last words to jermaine were:
I see you in London!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Interview last night!

That is exactly what I thought. NOTHING predictible.Welcome to Michael hoax world!

i like that scenario! my initial reaction was that i can't believe this is happening...but upon second thought, i could believe it! it makes much more sense to have it in london anyway. altho i must admit i was really geared up for it to happen this month...and i have a hard time being patient with things like this. so i hope it's in early 2010! all we can do is wait tho.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 am

To me the time between Vienna and London is too long.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 am

I cant take this anymore.....Im really thinking about giving up.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:02 am

You can't give up Jacksonologist!!!!!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:02 am

ballongiraf wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:JJ_loves_MJ:

Me too - I just shut my ears and eyes when I see or hear Jermaine. just ruines my whole day when he surfaces.. and as for Neverland, I think Jermaine is so persistent aobut 'burying' Michael to make money for himself from turning it into a place like Graceland..Katherine as well as the rest of the Jacksons are reported to be against the idea and I pray that it stays that way - ugh I just want to throw him into a hole - he's so full of BS - he's Michael's backbone? he's freakn insane!!

yup.

ALso, wasnt forest lawn chosen because of the strict security? How can you possibly have the same security at neverland? That'd be a very costly affair....and i very much doubt that Jermaine will pay for that!

yes u r right - I also very much doubt that Jermaine will pay for the security - I mean he and the rest of the family bought 12 burial spots out of Michael's pockets!!! Jermaine is a conman and a damn stubborn arrogant person who is so desperate to 'bury' his brother in a place that he{Michael} hated and swore never to return to Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_evil

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I cant take this anymore.....Im really thinking about giving up.

I agree..... I'm really thinking by myself to stop with this whole thing... If anything will happen in the future, it will happen...

But I still love your avatar..........
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:05 am

People shouldn't give up just because the 'tribute' has been moved to 2010, nothing else has changed and in my opinion the fact it has been delayed is good news not bad, I never expected Michael to return in Vienna, that would have been too soon.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I cant take this anymore.....Im really thinking about giving up.

I agree..... I'm really thinking by myself to stop with this whole thing... If anything will happen in the future, it will happen...

LOL! thanks about the avie!!

IDK....this all seems like theyre stalling...but why? I MIGHT stick around...if I do at least we'll all have a few more months together!! But something tells me alot of folks on here are going to give it up.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

IDK....this all seems like theyre stalling...but why? I MIGHT stick around...if I do at least we'll all have a few more months together!! But something tells me alot of folks on here are going to give it up.

I'm so confused..... Not that I truly believed that Michael would show up at Vienna, but this whole situation is driving me crazy....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

Can't blame them, to be honest. Sad Allthough I thought it was weird from the start, to hold a tribute so short after someone's death and I was always wondering how in the world they were going to prepare and rehearse on such short notice. Ok, for a simple gathering and display of MJ-footage...but not for a tribute, that was supposed to be the biggest ever....

I keep wondering, why Jermaine (whether he's nuts or not) was so convinced about all this??? Common sense would've told him, it would be virtually impossible to get this done on such short notice. This makes me think, something else was/is going on, but right now I'm so messed up, I can't think of anything, that would make sense. Though I'm not giving up and I'm certainly not going to leave this forum, I do think it's important to start backtracking everything and try to not only look for clues, that prove he's still alive, but to also look for clues proving the opposite.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 am

Anika20 wrote:Here is the new in spanish http://www.elpais.com.co/paisonline/notas/Septiembre112009/suspendenconcierto.html

it says it was moving because ppl were complaining about the fact that superstars were not being present at the tribute..so Mike's brother, Kindel, said they are now trying to get the Wimbledon's stadium to the tribute which will be few days before his dead (maybe 20th June?)

I am start to think that he's dead :'(

This might sound stupid but I try to understand all of this! So:
-There is a topic about the guy from mjjcomunity called Back (who is a kind of JCC), posted somthing about 72 hours before!
Is there the possibility that the tribute will take place on 22 of June?
Can we find any connection between his posts and the tribute?
I'll post the link here:
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/exact-death-date-mentioned-in-2006-t1421.htm

Sorry if this doesn't make sense to you!
It's just that it was discused on that topic about the 72 h previous 25th of june, so it might be 72 h before 25th of June 2010! Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
I don't think I can understand myself... Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 am

how can they move the body anyway if they suppossedly encased him in concrete?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:26 am

I don't think they do that, may be wrong but the crypt does have a removable top I think even though it is concrete.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 am

What if Michael is not ready yet to return now (suppose he wants to write and record some new songs for the comeback), so he desides to postpone it till the next year to make a perfect show! (just a thought Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_smile )
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:30 am

I thought Vienna was a no go from the start, 8 weeks is what it takes for a celebrity to get their outfit ready if not longer, so how long would it of taken to have your performance up to scratch , but there again the dancers for TII had not been rehearsing for that long. I am pleased that it has been postponed maybe the next time everyone will get it right instead of making a mockery out of it.
MJ come back and tell your Big Bro to stop making a fool out of himself ASAP
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:32 am

pumpkin wrote:People shouldn't give up just because the 'tribute' has been moved to 2010, nothing else has changed and in my opinion the fact it has been delayed is good news not bad, I never expected Michael to return in Vienna, that would have been too soon.

Agree!
Just look through all the theories and JonellStar videos! They help a lot! It was just a nonsense to organize this tribute (not a perfect date for it)!! Just one more chance to be on the MEDIA!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:50 am

This is all disturbing and sometimes nothing makes sense!

What if we can't see the full picture?

If Michael decided to hoax his death for a reason (movie theory, DEA theory, flu swine vaccine theory...), we all agree that he planned this for years, so he must have a good plan (we all know he's a perfectionist)!
So, this postponed tribute makes part of the plan, it' wasn't just random postepond!
And I don't think he would come back that fast! I do believe his goal is much larger then just to do a movie for his fans!
SO, for that, he needs to be kept in the news for more time, as it's possible...he will try to make everyone to hear about his ¨death¨, so not only the fans will be interested about him when he comes back, but neutral people!
I think this is a game with the delays, as we could se with the autopsy, the memorial, the burial, Murray's arresting, and now, the tribute!
There will be a lot more news to keep people interested in this subject, untill he will come back!
Do I make sense?
You just can't make something BIG to happen just in 4 months!
I don't think this was randomly posponed!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:53 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
shirley-grace wrote:Michael's last words to jermaine were:
I see you in London!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Interview last night!

Where did you see that? I'm sorry if i looked over it, I just signed in here.....

I even heard it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRd36haeMZ8

00:45 -01:00
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 am

2 things:

1: First and foremost...none of you can give up...I will miss you all entirely too much Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Herz

2: When Jermaine said, I wish it was me...so do I at this point considering the way he is using his brother to attempt tp gain his own fame. I know I shouldn't feel that way but he is ridiculous.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:12 am

Jermaine will never fill Wembley in June 2010. To even have a good shot at the tribute concert he will have to have enormous headliners. Madonna, P Diddy and some very good Brit bands. Brits will not pay the massive sum Jermaine was asking for Vienna, he will be lucky to get more than £125 (GBP) for the best seat. And I doubt that Wembley would allow him to even attempt to charge these inflated prices. - We are in a recession.

There are very very many music festivals in UK at this time, in fact Glastonbury was up and running when MJ "died" - many of the major stars will perform there, also there are many others around the country and the stars/bands have a quite a circuit going on where they go from one to another in a procession.

Also - remember it is world cup year (in South Africa) and we will all be glued to the telly for that.

If the tribute is all stars performing MJ songs (and hopefully dance routine) it will take them a year to get it right.

Can't see Liam and Noel doing Thriller.
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:12 am

Surprise, surprise Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Suspect
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 am

this was posted on the other tribute 2010 thread by flory

Article dated May 13, 2009
MICHAEL Jackson may not be allowed to perform in London until July 2010, if a music promotor is successful in suing him for breaking a reported contract.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/en…..5711683253

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:16 am

dianafan wrote:Jermaine will never fill Wembley in June 2010. To even have a good shot at the tribute concert he will have to have enormous headliners. Madonna, P Diddy and some very good Brit bands. Brits will not pay the massive sum Jermaine was asking for Vienna, he will be lucky to get more than £125 (GBP) for the best seat. And I doubt that Wembley would allow him to even attempt to charge these inflated prices. - We are in a recession.

There are very very many music festivals in UK at this time, in fact Glastonbury was up and running when MJ "died" - many of the major stars will perform there, also there are many others around the country and the stars/bands have a quite a circuit going on where they go from one to another in a procession.

Also - remember it is world cup year (in South Africa) and we will all be glued to the telly for that.

If the tribute is all stars performing MJ songs (and hopefully dance routine) it will take them a year to get it right.

Can't see Liam and Noel doing Thriller.

I would pay $800 JUST to see that!! LOLOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:23 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:I have a feeling AEG is involved in this concert too..after all, they helped to organize Michael's memorial service and funeral...

I agree.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:25 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:this was posted on the other tribute 2010 thread by flory

MICHAEL Jackson may not be allowed to perform in London until July 2010, if a music promotor is successful in suing him for breaking a reported contract.

Wait a second! This is weird! May this be one of the reasons for why he hoaxed his death?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:26 am

If Michael isn't ready to go on stage he just won't do it, he will take time for everything to be perfect.

That doesn't mean that the hoax won't be revealed sooner. maybe he will have concerts after that. this i hope. after all, he's a man of word, he said there will be concerts so they will
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:26 am

I am not surprised the tribute has been "postponed" in the slightest. Come on, guys. Most performers are scheduled months and months ahead of time. It never made ANY sense that Jermaine would be able to get an all star line up on such short notice. Just not feasible. I don't know what is going on, but I can tell you that none of the other family members were on board with this from the beginning. I think that Jermaine knows about the hoax and is out there winging it and trying to profit from it as much as possible. THAT is why Katherine has been so reluctant to promote it and why everyone else has been strangely silent.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:35 am

ballongiraf wrote:
dunno_it wrote:I guess JCC's clues about Germania are no longer up to date then...

unless "germany is the key" means that germany is the key to when MJ will be back (=june 2010 at the postponed tribute...... scratch )

Just had a thought about this but don't know if I am making too much of it.

"Germany is the key" - the 1966 Football World Cup, England beat West Germany 4-2 at Wembley to win the World Cup Final. The teams were level at half-time and then in the 77th minute England won a corner - there's that number '77' again. Interestingly, West German team did not have a number '7' in their squad for that match.

Tribue concert postponed and moved to London (possibly Wembley stadium???) - "Germany is the key"???

Is it possible that the 'tribute concert' was always going to be at Wembley??????

Given previous comments about Michael not being able to perform in London again until at least July 2010 - could this be the answer to this 'Germany is the key" clue???

Just a suggestion.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:43 am

I think the Vienna concert was cancelled because no-one was interested and Jermaine didn't get any big names to appear, a couple of not so world famous was and then wasn't to appear. I think he will try to get it together next year and try to gather all the greats in the pop world (unsucessfully I think) as dont forget there are very many great pop artists living in or around London. I think those of you who are hoping Michael will appear will be hugely disappointed-he cant come back now-not as we know him anyway, if possible he will change his whole identity, looks and career (maybe songwriting,producing music or films etc)
I also think Jermaine and maybe a couple of the other unsavoury Jacksons want his body (or empty casket!!) buried at Neverland for money money and more money. Graceland has made more money than Elvis ever did when he was alive and my Mum and Nan say years ago Elvis was so very popular, every woman with a heartbeat in their day fancied him! Just my opinion but nothing Jermaine says surprises me.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:43 am

I really honestly never expected much from this tribute. DEFINITELY not that MJ would make his comeback. Too much is at stake, he would never do this to the world, only to show up a couple of months later. I don´t think he´ll be at the tribute next year either (if it will be one by then). If and when he does show up it´ll be either before or after the tribute concert. That´s what my gut tells me.

Those of you that are thinking about leaving becuase of this, I strongly advise you not to. I think this means nothing, this was more about Jermaine than anyone else. And besides, how can they have a tribute concert about someone that isn´t dead? Just look at the FACTS we have so far and you´ll see this differently. I was where you are now after the burial, that was it. But I gave it another chance and I still hope.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:44 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 am

I bet my head the tribute won't be june 2010..because it's football time i mean it's the FIFA worldchampionship..so maybe JULY

we'll see Michael in july like he said at the O2 press conference when he said “See you in July.”
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 am

"Under the agreement, Michael Jackson cannot give another concert until that Jackson Family reunion show, said Patrick Allocco, managing partner at AllGood Entertainment. "

I wonder why Michael agreed to participate in the reunion concert. I thought that the Victory tour left him with feelings against doing that type of concert again. Reunion shows are stigmatized in much the same way as oldie but goodie shows. They are perceived as being shows performed by has-beens. It would have been a step down for MJ.

Here's my speculation regarding the strict clause withing the contract. A reunion show would draw a crowd because of MJ. Fans would attend to see him perform. If MJ had other concerts before the reunion show, there is less incentive for fans to buy tickets for a Jackson reunion show. With the reunion show he is reduced to the part of an ensemble player instead of the main attraction. The promoter wouldn't care about MJ's role as long he is a part of their money-making show. The O2 announcement caused them to realize the impact that the massive tour could have on their small scale show.

Does this have much to do with the hoax? I dunno. Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch Some believe that the hoax gives MJ time to wait out the July 2010 obligation. But wouldn't he still be expected to face the promoter who wants a reunion show? LOL...Are there statutes in place to address how to handle dead people returning and being forced to honor contracts?

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:this was posted on the other tribute 2010 thread by flory

Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:20 am

shirley-grace wrote:Wasn't it mentioned before, he might not come back until 2010 - 2011!?!?

yes, i saw it, shirley. I dont know if this Lauren person was saying the truth, though. Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Confused
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:39 am

I have been hearing his brothers and sisters are supposed to perform at tribute, then I hear they arent... just a stab in the dark here... maybe, just maybe this tribute will BE the reunion concert? If that takes place in June 2010, then he is free to do whatever in July anyway, "Ill see you in July"...and he makes these controlling money hungry music promoters sit on it from now til then? I dont know if I am making sense...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:12 pm

according to yahoo, they are saying the tribute concert WILL happen in june 2010: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090911/ap_en_mu/eu_jackson_tribute

sorry if that was already mentioned!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Oh wow, i have missed quite a bit in the last 14 hours.....
I'm not surprised......
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Read up!http://mockingwords.blogspot.com/2009/08/fake-tributes-benefiting-non-existent.html
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Tribute moved to 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_evil wtf!!!! Jermaine is soo weird!!! i am sick of these lies!!they should get their facts straight before making such a big deal out of it!!!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 am

I don't know if you've seen this but I thought it was funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3JzbMWH64I
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:I don't know if you've seen this but I thought it was funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3JzbMWH64I

LOL, that is hilarious...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2