Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the atmosphere here....

+43
hungry
Banessa
pumpkin
marsheliamorgan
Human_nature
jade jackson
EarthAngel90
beverleyflossy
darkfeather
CantStopLovingU
cirque333
Fountain In Paradise
Bitten
nlb
neverlandprincess
MJFoReVeRandAlways
shirley-grace
emanviam
PinkLizard
yaya
dontmakeitfactual
MJbeliever
rowdyangel
CantlivewithoutMJ
kdkennedy74
Give.In.To.Me
GirlSaturday
MiaPaparazzi
Rach
flory24
jpresley
StenniZ
dunno_it
ilprincipe
Harleyblonde
Another.Part.Of.Me
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
just_friend
DreamChild
WanaBstartnSthn
phoenix
Smelly
ballongiraf
47 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the atmosphere here.... - Page 3 Empty Re: the atmosphere here....

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:08 am

Savannah wrote:
CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:another thing that baffles me is when i see people, who say they believe MJ is alive, having pics of MJ with angel wings, halos and the 1958-2009 written in their signature.

Im sorry, but why put that in your sig if you're convinced he's alive?

Again, not out to offend anyone, just posting a thought...

I thought the same,it makes me very sad.

Hey friends...I just finished reading this thread, and I wanted to apologize if my "signature" has offended anyone. I believe 100% that Michael is alive and would not be spending so much time and effort on this forum to find the truth; otherwise, it would be time that I could be doing other things...or I would be spending my time on a MJ fan site or something. I don't know if you were directing this post to my signature also...I just wanted to explain WHY I chose this picture. If you read my quote under my picture, it refers to Michael being an angel on Earth...not in Heaven. I really believe we are all born innocent, pure, and full of love. Alot of people in this world go off track and forget or choose not to do something with the love that we were born with. Michael never forgot and continues to share his love with the world. I made a post a while ago about all the charities and good things he has done. I was absolutely amazed at all he has done for this world...he did it out of love, and he never let society change his thinking. It is very obvious by just looking at this forum and seeing how many people share the love here...who brought us together??? Michael! He has made a huge impact on this world, and not just from his musical talent. Do I really think Michael is a real angel??? I would say...probably not. But...I do think God chose him to make a difference in this world and made him "special". Anyway, I just wanted to explain that my signature does not come from me thinking that he has passed...but just that he is such a sweet, caring, loving person, and he is an angel in my eyes. If my signature does offend you guys, I can change it...I don't want to, but I don't want to cause hard feelings with my friends. This forum has been through enough these last few days, and I don't want to add to the fire. Love you guys... Laughing

My dear, you don't have to explain that...the original people of the forum, like me, know that!!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:36 am

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 am

ballongiraf wrote:OK, for the sake of my sanity i have to ask this question. Im not asking this to point fingers or place guilt, but rather in the hope of a constructive discussion.

How many of you have given up on the hoax?
How many of you still firmly believe in the hoax?

I, myself, have never been more convinced that MJ is alive than i am right now. IMO, more and more are pointing in that direction, the postponed tribute being the latest one. But at the same time i get the vibe from a lot of people here that they've given up deep down, but stay around in the hope that we'll get another amazing clue soon that'll restore their faith.
If i look at the posts and threads made before sept 3rd, and the posts and threads made after sept 3rd, i see a huge difference. Am i the only one?
The vibe i get from the board these days is a very defeatist attitude. Instead of starting or answering to threads pertaining to the hoax, we have people talking about virtually everything else. When interesting things show up (like the picture myself and swet1) posted a few days ago (a pic of a man that kinda looked like MJ), all the responses were like "nah.. he's too young" ,or "nah, he'd never go to his own burial - too risky". Now, im not mad that people didnt think it was MJ, but im AM stunned that we couldn't at least entertain the idea long enough to research, study the burial video to see if the person was present before we decided that it wasnt him. Had that pic been posted before the burial, im 100% sure we would've investigated the pic. Also, how come it was in NO way possible that the man in the pic could be MJ, yet people still entertain the idea that hat man, the woman at the memorial or dave dave is MJ? How come people think it's plausible that MJ would turn up at his own memorial, but that it'd be too risky to show up at his own burial? Again, the defeatist attitude im talking about.
To be perfectly honest, im at point where i dont post my findings, theories and thoughts here because i feel like they wont be taken seriously. Again, i didnt say that to offend anyone - but that's truly how i feel.

Can we please just talk and say what's on our minds? If people think he's gone, then fine. Im not here to persuade people to believe what i believe - but cant we at least agree to be honest about our feelings?

What DO you think? Have you, or have you not given up? You dont have to justify yourself, - just be honest when answering the question.

I agree with you Ballon. We need to get back on track. And I'm not slamming anyone here, because I myself am guilty of getting caught up in the x-rated threads and being silly rather than doing any real investigation. I am glad this discussion was brought up because it made me and probably some others remember the REAL reason we are here, to investigate the HOAX surrounding Michael Jackson's death. I love reading everyone's theories about the hoax and how he pulled it off, but there haven't been many posts about that lately. I hope we can all get back on track and continue to share our thoughts & theories.

It would be a lie on my part if I said that I haven't ever waivered on my belief that MJ is alive. I've had "down" days where I've read or seen things that have made me sad and question myself on this whole hoax thing. But overall, I DO believe that he is alive and well and this is a hoax put on by MJ himself. I've been on this site for a while and in the beginning we had some INCREDIBLE investigative work and everyone had the "anything is possible" attitude when reading threads. Let's try to get back to a place where we all have open minds and we can entertain all possibilities. We are all adults here, intelligent ones at that, and I believe we can get to the bottom of this!! I'm in it for the long haul, that's for sure.

Oh, and Ballon...I didn't see the thread where you and Sweet1 posted a pic you thought may be MJ at his burial...If you aren't too busy, could you PM me the link?? Thank you!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyLurker Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 pm

I just stumbled upon this topic and had to add my 2 cents worth. I do understand how things have changed in the last little while.

It is hard, in the face of adversity, to stick to one's ideals. I have been on this site and the other one since day one and after 70 some odd days of being thought of as an idiot ( even by my own son) it becomes hard to stay the course.

My own sister thinks I am a nut job therefore I delve into this site to find others who think like I do so I can be assured that I have not completely lost my mind.

I have been 100% absorbed in the fact that MJ has pulled a fast one and there are days I listen to others and wake up thinking " be an adult for God's sake ... the man is gone" but somehow I cannot believe it.

I have had days when I say I will not go on my laptop... I will join the land of the "normal " people but then I find myself here again. There have been days when I said I will just get on with things ... but then I find myself here.

I am a lurker I admit but I am an avid avid lurking believer.

Just this evening I found myself going back to the beginning... reading threads from the beginning and I think that is where we need to go back to. start at the beginning and get rid of everything that does not make sense and revisit the things that did make sense.

2 or more months is a long time to continue for some but I think that the one's who really believe will be the ones, who in the end, will remain here for the long run. We need to be patient.... very very patient and if that means a day or 2 or three with no posts that would be the time to go back to the beginning and reread and therefore disect and get rid of the rubbish.

I do not want to let this go and am saddened by those who do but I also realize that everyone has the right to make thier own choices. If you believe stay. If not go with the blessings and thanks for all you have done and one day you may hopefully be ver very surprised. Smile
LovelyLurker
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum