Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video re: the "Michael Is Conrad Murray" idea

+5
EarthAngel90
anotherpartofme
DreamsComeTrue
CantlivewithoutMJ
itsmagic
9 posters

Go down

Video re: the "Michael Is Conrad Murray" idea Empty Video re: the "Michael Is Conrad Murray" idea

Post by itsmagic Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7AqHnVyico&NR=1

Forgive me if this or a similar video has already been posted. I came across this, tonight, and thought it was worth sharing.

It's short and simple, and deals with some of what's already been speculated on the forums - the idea of MJ disguising himself as Dr. Murray, or Dr. Murray really being MJ. But the video's author did a facial photo overlay that I hadn't seen before. I hadn't put much stock in this idea, when I first heard it, but now...who knows?
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Video re: the "Michael Is Conrad Murray" idea Empty Re: Video re: the "Michael Is Conrad Murray" idea

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 am

I don't now,maybe he really is Michael.I have no idea.
I am 50/50,there are so many things happening.

But that video is really good and thanks for sharing Smile
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Video re: the "Michael Is Conrad Murray" idea Empty Re: Video re: the "Michael Is Conrad Murray" idea

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 am

Thanks for posting! I didn't saw this before!
I don't think Michael disguised himself as Murray! The eyes are not the same! If you look at Ghosts video, you'll see that sparkle in Michael's eyes when he's disguised, but I don't see it in Murray's! Michael has beautiful big eyes, Murray's eyes are little.
But I do believe the message was from Michael to us, in that video!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:49 am

I agree with DCT!
thank you for sharing
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 am

Thanx U For Sharing this Video .... I had a feeling ... that could be M.J. in Costume .... and the Message sounded like him completely .... Thanxs again.

Welcome 2 The Forum - ItsMagic - You will love it here ....!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:43 am

WOW ahahaha thanks for posting this.

It looks to me like Murray could be lip-synching. Instead of reading a telepromter which I had originally thought, in this tape it looks like the synchronization if off just a hair, like he's moving his lips over someone else's voice-over.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Thanx U For Sharing this Video .... I had a feeling ... that could be M.J. in Costume .... and the Message sounded like him completely .... Thanxs again.

Welcome 2 The Forum - ItsMagic - You will love it here ....!!!!

It sure did, in every way.

I believe there is a doctor Murray from the piece they showed about the 2nd week "afterwards" of his patients in Texas ..

... but that does not mean that he and MJ are not up to something ..

afterall ... none of the rest of this whole thing is 'real' so why not
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:01 am

thank u for posting the link Video re: the "Michael Is Conrad Murray" idea Icon_smile IDK how to process this though...there are some similarities btwn Murray and Michael and with the kind of technology and make up methods that are available today, anthing's possible...

the accent and the voice are really weird...Murray doesn't sound like a Texas man..I guess the voice could be changed with tech..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by darkfeather Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:21 am

The very first time I saw Murray's picture I actually thought I was looking at MJ like I could see through it. Just for a moment. And you know what they say about your first thought, mostly they are true. Unbelievable though
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 am

I don't believe they are the same person..however, I do believe that Michael has sent us a message through him...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down