Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009.

+36
Sweet1
CantStopLovingU
NeverNeverNever
angelshadow
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Debbie Zebua
Red Velvet
susieque
MJThrillsMe
icy55
pepper
alexa7
francisca81
liegi
Léa
LiberianGgirl
canette
imabeliever2
LiberianGirl
4KB
buttercup_goblindancer
hesouttamylife
MJLove
mjgirl86
See
Thetruth
HonestY
MJFOREVER
Harleyblonde
techdiva
ayka
smoothcriminal2792
Kirsche
city.gal1
Confused
hope
40 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Empty "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009.

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 pm

So I was trying to find some info on our favorite Doctor, mister Dr.Conrad Robert Murray. But I wanted to find info on him from before he was known for "Killing" Michael Jackson. I found that very hard, considering there was nothing. Let me explain.
I was searching on google, but everything I found about Dr.Murray had to do with Michael Jackson. So I decided to use google archives to find articles written before 2009. Suprise Suprise, there were none.

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm47/brennaxoxo_2008/drm1.jpg
Theres a screen shot of a google archive search from 1920-2008, as you can see, nothing came up

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm47/brennaxoxo_2008/drm2.jpg
heres a screen shot of a search from 1920-2009, as you can see many things came up.

Now, I dont expect everybody to show up on a google search. But if your a high enough profile Dr. to work with Michael Jackson, I do. If you own your own medical practice, I do. But strangly enough, he doesnt.

Dr. Conrad Murray doesnt exist. Game Set Match.

-Diana Jean
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

"Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Empty Re: "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009.

Post by Confused Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Ok that is strange to say the least. I know for sure he should be on google without a doubt. I am nowhere near being a doctor and even I come up on google due to some college related stuff.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

"Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Empty Re: "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009.

Post by city.gal1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 pm

This is one of the many strange things with regard to the MJ case. The only photo that the media could find at the beginning is the one that we are all familiar with where he is standing in front of the office signage. I remember one of the television anchors commenting on that and how that one picture was making the photograher a lot of money.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Confused wrote:Ok that is strange to say the least. I know for sure he should be on google without a doubt. I am nowhere near being a doctor and even I come up on google due to some college related stuff.

So true. My mom comes up on google and shes a relestate agent.
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:57 pm

hm, very strange....Even I am somewhere in Google....very very interesting and od...Even my boyfriends starts to doubt about the whole thing and he was so convinced, that Michael died...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 pm

good work Hope! i think he's an actual person, but he just assumed the name of Conrad Murray recently. i mean come on, everybody's on google!!!! you can trace people from centuries back using this search engine.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ayka Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:03 pm

We should look for classmates.com. There are university graduates in the U.S., old yearbooks, etc. So if our doctor studied at any university... "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Icon_study I try to register there "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Affraid
ayka
ayka

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:09 pm

I totally agree with you. I did a google search on Dr. Conrad Murray and the only I could come up with was about MJ. When I read the articles on Dr. Murray, I thought it was strange that they didn't mention his children or any articles that he may have written.When article focused on MJ, then I knew something was strange until someone found out that Conrad Murray is an actor. I remember on the news MJ and Dr. Murray met in Las Vegas in 2006. I figure since MJ loves movies he saw Conrad Murray playing a part in a movie as an unknown actor.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Doc Murray is real. It didn't take me long to come up with info. I think he is the scapegoat, he is part of the hoax and he was paid for it and he will not be jailed and if he is then that too will be a hoax. Don't worry guys, Michael would have thought it all out! Here is his history;

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray Bio:

Conrad Murray is affiliated with two hospitals, one in California (St. Rose Hospital in Hayward, Cal.) and Texas (Doctors Hospital Tidwell, Tidwell, Tex).

Conrad Murray went to medical school at Meharry Medical College School of Medicine and graduate in 1989. The Meharry Medical College is located in Tennessee and is "the largest private, historically black institution for educating health professionals and scientists in the United States."

Dr Conrad Murray has 17 years experience in the field of cardiology.

Residency
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Internal Medicine, Completed: 1992

Fellowships
University of Arizona
Cardiology, Completed: 1995

Foundation for Cardiovascular Medicine, San Diego CA
International Cardiology, Completed: 1996

Dr Murray speaks Spanish.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Doc Murray is real. It didn't take me long to come up with info. I think he is the scapegoat, he is part of the hoax and he was paid for it and he will not be jailed and if he is then that too will be a hoax. Don't worry guys, Michael would have thought it all out! Here is his history;

Conrad Murray is affiliated with two hospitals, one in California (St. Rose Hospital in Hayward, Cal.) and Texas (Doctors Hospital Tidwell, Tidwell, Tex).

Conrad Murray went to medical school at Meharry Medical College School of Medicine and graduate in 1989. The Meharry Medical College is located in Tennessee and is "the largest private, historically black institution for educating health professionals and scientists in the United States."

Residency

Fellowships
University of Arizona

He had 17 years of experience and did know how to do CPR huh? "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Icon_rolleyes

HOAXXXX
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HonestY Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 pm

i've made some researches about him too...i went to see the websites where you can rate doctors...the oldest comment is from august 2008, and it seems that he is "registered" only from last year...
HonestY
HonestY

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:51 pm

HonestY wrote:i've made some researches about him too...i went to see the websites where you can rate doctors...the oldest comment is from august 2008, and it seems that he is "registered" only from last year...

I have read in sources that his career was somewhat on the rocks and he had financial difficulties, cannot remember where-I will try to find the info but if that is the case then he would have been the ideal guy to approach to be part of the hoax, his career was not good and he needed the money.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Well he does have a previous record and is now not only dealing with the death of Michael but also with unpaid child support so for me he pretty much do exsist.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:54 pm

What about that he was the dr of James Brown.......
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Nobody is saying he is not real....I'm not anyway..He is a man of flesh and blood in my eyes...It is just very strange that this guy has his own clinic but doesn't even come up on google in the year he opened his clinic. He did pose for a picture as we've all seen when his clinic was opened...So why wasn't this covered back then..Didn't they have a website?
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:11 pm

He was in financial difficulties;

Mike Bullard, chief executive officer of Doctor's Hospital, said Murray was on staff and worked in a cardiac lab. He said because Murray lived in Las Vegas he was at the hospital only a few days a month and last was seen there in April.
Bullard refused to confirm whether Murray had been given a suspension notice. But Bullard said that if a suspension notice is not on file with the state of Texas — and the state has no such record — then such a notice would likely be for a minor infraction like a paperwork mistake.
It's unclear whether the seized IRS notices were related to recent financial troubles at Global Cardiovascular. In a 10-month period ending last fall Murray's business was slapped with more than $400,000 in court judgments: $228,000 to Citicorp Vendor Finance Inc. in November 2007, $71,000 to an education loan company in June 2008 and $135,000 to a leasing company last September.
Murray took a leave from his Nevada practice to accompany Jackson to London for a planned series of 50 concerts. He was to be paid a reported $150,000 per month.
Greg Scott, a former U.S. attorney and district attorney in California, said it will take strong evidence to lead prosecutors to make the leap from finding negligence to finding criminal negligence, the basis of a manslaughter charge. Even if a charge is filed, he said prosecutors won't have an easy time at trial.
"Cases against doctors are extremely difficult," he said. "A jury is being asked to second guess the decisions of a trained professional and we usually don't do that. If a doctor tells us to do something, we do it."
He noted that the standard for conviction is beyond a reasonable doubt and, "If the defense finds even one doctor to testify this was proper treatment, that's reasonable doubt."

Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 pm

All of this is strange... we need to resolve the confusion surrounding this man!!

I want to go to him, shake him, and be like, "Tell us WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!?!?!"

"Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:01 pm

When you read theese articles and bios, please read the year and date it was written. If it mentions Michael Jackson it was written recently. My search was from 1920-2008. Find an article written before 2009. I DO belive he is a real man no doubt about that. Its the identity "Conrad Robert Murray" I have my doubts about. The fact that some websites refer to him as "Conrad C Murray" and others "Conrad R Murray" is a real question to me. But reguardless if he is real or not we can all agree there is something sketchy about him. Something a little strange...
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I found him on a doctor website togheter with his identity and wife. Dr Conrad Murray exsist
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:22 pm

I was just pointing out that he doesnt appear in a google search before 2009...
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:09 pm

hope wrote:I was just pointing out that he doesnt appear in a google search before 2009...

Yes, I get what you're saying, that's very true, and thank you. Yes, he's a real person, but it seems his real occupation, just magically appeared. And it is odd that there's not much on him. Where are missing something big, here... "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Icon_scratch "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Icon_study
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:39 pm

guys have you seen this picture of cun*rad?

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/77023/
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:46 pm

also, are you allowed to wear glasses for a mug shot?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:06 pm

It says here that he was Michael's doctor for three years???
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:07 pm

hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by buttercup_goblindancer Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Doc Murray is real. It didn't take me long to come up with info. I think he is the scapegoat, he is part of the hoax and he was paid for it and he will not be jailed and if he is then that too will be a hoax. Don't worry guys, Michael would have thought it all out! Here is his history;

Residency

Fellowships
University of Arizona

I checked out this info - and it is not showing as valid with further research -

it is quoted on a non-site : http://newsbizarre.com/2009/06/dr-tohme-k-tohme-photo-michael-jackson.html & http://www.mahalo.com/dr-conrad-robert-murray

here are the hospitals - he is not listed in the directories... and no search brings him up so far

Doctors Hospital Tidwell: http://www.dhthou.com/ - does not look like a real hospital to me!!!

St Rose Dominican Hospital: http://www.strosehospitals.org/index.htm - real hospital - shows a Christopher Murray, M.D. - no Conrad Murray -
http://www.strosehospitals.org/Find_a_Doctor/Doctor_and_Specialist/index.htm?plMode=summary

Meharry Medical College -http://www.mmc.edu - not coming up - some one maybe can phone and find out is he went there : contact page does not work - that is interesting - ummmm

ok - lets dig on this guy folks -
buttercup_goblindancer
buttercup_goblindancer

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 pm

okay here's another Profile of him I found. Click the link

http://www.vitals.com/doctor/profile/1730137340
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 pm

hmnm... he completed the university in 1995.....but on another medical website I have this information:

State License Information
Licensed in California, April 22, 1991 through February 28, 2011 Licensed in Nevada, August 17, 1999 through June 30, 2011 Licensed in Texas, February 4, 2005 through August 31, 2010

When somebody is licensed as a dr. that means, you completed the university and everything, you are a licensed dr and you're able to practising, or am i wrong?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HonestY Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 pm

another mystery...how old is he? there's a topic about him on MJHD, they think there are 2 murrays!!!
his DOB on the mug shot is 1959, sometimes he is 56 - in papers-, and he is sometimes 50, sometimes 56 in public records...

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=conrad&qmi=r&qn=murray&qs=&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

the 1st one is likely him, because related to Blanche MURRAY, who is doctor too and has the same address as Murray...
the 2nd one is probably him too, because I can't imagine there are 2 conrad robert murray in las vegas!!!

odd...
HonestY
HonestY

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Kirsche wrote:hmnm... he completed the university in 1995.....but on another medical website I have this information:

State License Information
Licensed in California, April 22, 1991 through February 28, 2011 Licensed in Nevada, August 17, 1999 through June 30, 2011 Licensed in Texas, February 4, 2005 through August 31, 2010

When somebody is licensed as a dr. that means, you completed the university and everything, you are a licensed dr and you're able to practising, or am i wrong?

hm....does somebody is into license-things in the US?? I'm so fixed on that point...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 pm

i just tried this link
http://www.strosehospitals.org/Find_a_Doctor/Doctor_and_Specialist/index.htm?plMode=summary

that @buttercup_goblindancer posted and it keeps saying this 'Physician Locator service temporarily unavailable. Please retry in a few minutes.' no matter how many times i try. do you think they're onto us already?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 pm

MJLove wrote:i just tried this link

that @buttercup_goblindancer posted and it keeps saying this 'Physician Locator service temporarily unavailable. Please retry in a few minutes.' no matter how many times i try. do you think they're onto us already?

Okay I tried the search and there was no Murray in the list....only a lot of other names and a Robert C. Wesley...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Type in "Conrad C Murray" into google, you get a bunch of responces. Then type in "Conrad R Murray" and you get a bunch as well. That makes me wonder...
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 pm

WTF?? Shocked

So whats his name? Conrad C. Murray or Conrad R. Murray
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 pm

hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:21 pm

yes it's his adress
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Then that would be his phone number, I would call if I had the guts. But im not so sure what that would do....
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 pm

....lol.....I just called and there in no answer.....there is an outgoing recorded message saying that the office is temporarily closed, etc.etc.
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:11 pm

yeh like how can he have 2 names? seriously? urgh it's just so weird. do you think we could find out who his previous patients were somehow?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Kirsche wrote:okay here's another Profile of him I found. Click the link

http://www.vitals.com/doctor/profile/1730137340

That must be his fave picture coz that's the only pic we see everywhere lol!

Well I believe that he's hired by Michael himself. And he's paying for him for sure and after Michael comes back, everyone will learn the truth that he didn't kill nobody and he's going to have a NAME, you know. He's going to be famous and well known which will be great for him Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:41 pm

4KB wrote:....lol.....I just called and there in no answer.....there is an outgoing recorded message saying that the office is temporarily closed, etc.etc.

Ha, I wanna call tomrrow! It would be cool if he acctualy answered, Ill ask him for "da troot". He'll tell me. "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Icon_cool
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:48 pm

MJLove wrote:yeh like how can he have 2 names? seriously? urgh it's just so weird. do you think we could find out who his previous patients were somehow?

sorry for the double posting but here is a list of "Dr.Conrad Murray Current Friends and Patients"
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/dr-conrad-murray-current-friends-and-patients/
You know, its a public list of his patients personal info and phone numbers. The kind of list that EVERY Doctor has. (sarcasm intended)

Kind of reminds me of a snobby celebirty the way they say "current friends" makes it seem like some exclusive list. Where you piss him off, and your off the list.
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HonestY Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 pm

MJLove wrote:yeh like how can he have 2 names? seriously? urgh it's just so weird. do you think we could find out who his previous patients were somehow?

2 names...and 2 DOB!!!
HonestY
HonestY

Back to top Go down

Post by imabeliever2 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Why is it when I searched for Dr. Conrad Murray on Wikopedia it takes me automatically to the Death of Michael Jackson????? This is strange! I have searched other people as well as celeberities and it always give me information on that individual......why not on Dr. Conrad Murray? Is that weird or did I not search deep enough? Also, I went to the Murray's clients/friends and patients and viewed his patients reviews. Most with the exception of one dated March 2007 was hate mail comments re: MJ. Does this mean he only got one review from his patients and that was in March of 2007???????????? He didn't become a cardiologist until 2007???? and Michael Jackson would trust someone with that little experience............
imabeliever2
imabeliever2

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:07 am

imabeliever2 wrote:Why is it when I searched for Dr. Conrad Murray on Wikopedia it takes me automatically to the Death of Michael Jackson????? This is strange! I have searched other people as well as celeberities and it always give me information on that individual......why not on Dr. Conrad Murray? Is that weird or did I not search deep enough? Also, I went to the Murray's clients/friends and patients and viewed his patients reviews. Most with the exception of one dated March 2007 was hate mail comments re: MJ. Does this mean he only got one review from his patients and that was in March of 2007???????????? He didn't become a cardiologist until 2007???? and Michael Jackson would trust someone with that little experience............

I posted a thred about the wikipedia thing, no one seemed too intrested in it. Its all so strange. Some websites say he has 16 years experience some say 17, this one is saying 3? And why would he post a public list of his patients personal info and there phone numbers?
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 am

buttercup_goblindancer wrote:

Residency

Fellowships
University of Arizona

I checked out this info - and it is not showing as valid with further research -

it is quoted on a non-site : http://newsbizarre.com/2009/06/dr-tohme-k-tohme-photo-michael-jackson.html & http://www.mahalo.com/dr-conrad-robert-murray

here are the hospitals - he is not listed in the directories... and no search brings him up so far

Doctors Hospital Tidwell: http://www.dhthou.com/ - does not look like a real hospital to me!!!

St Rose Dominican Hospital: http://www.strosehospitals.org/index.htm - real hospital - shows a Christopher Murray, M.D. - no Conrad Murray -

Meharry Medical College -http://www.mmc.edu - not coming up - some one maybe can phone and find out is he went there : contact page does not work - that is interesting - ummmm

ok - lets dig on this guy folks -

I went on from what all the newspapers said about him as fact and started googling all places and institutions they mention..And like you I found it very difficult to find something about these hospitals and colleges etc. I am still with the topicopener here that the weirdness about not finding anything on this guy non related to Michael Jackson and before 2009 is really strange. Everything that is said about him concerning previous years is written AFTER the 25th of june. I have no idea what is up with this guy.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by canette Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 am

canette
canette

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 am

canette wrote:Was this bio was online a while back

Biographical Information: Dr. Conrad Murray - said in a statement

Nope. When I did a search of the domain I get it was created July 2009. AFTER June 25th.
http://whois.domaintools.com/houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com

"Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009. Web
hope
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGgirl Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:15 am

Ed Chernoff is Conrad Murray' lawyer! WTF?
LiberianGgirl
LiberianGgirl

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 am

hope wrote:

sorry for the double posting but here is a list of "Dr.Conrad Murray Current Friends and Patients"
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/dr-conrad-murray-current-friends-and-patients/
You know, its a public list of his patients personal info and phone numbers. The kind of list that EVERY Doctor has. (sarcasm intended)

Kind of reminds me of a snobby celebirty the way they say "current friends" makes it seem like some exclusive list. Where you piss him off, and your off the list.

thank you! i can't believe their phone numbers are there as well! VERY tempted to call someone on that list...
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next